New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 165
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Damn!! Is all I can say
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1301
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 stackmatics said:
what nate do??? im late homies.. my bad bruh.. im upset at myself now.

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 10-27-2007, 10:25 AM         #1302
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
yo this is a serious question, i have to ask this after seeing tonights performance

who's more pathetic, malik rose or jerome james???

malik rose is pathetic, thinks he a go to guy
Jerome James. I'll give Malik Rose credit only for his leadership.
Yes he thinks he's still what he used to be. But Jerome James has no work ethics at all. he's stealing money.


[pic - click to view]


YOU ALL encouraged him!! old nate is back


Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-27-2007 at 10:31 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #1303
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 10 years ago '04        #1304
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
 cpalmer1 said:

[pic - click to view]


YOU ALL encouraged him!! old nate is back
you damn well know if that sh*t went in instead of bouncing off the rim, you would have jumped up to your feet, Nate Robinson jersey and all, run to the wall where you probably got a Nate poster, kiss ya hand and smack it against Nate's foot on the poster lmfao
 10-27-2007, 07:01 PM         #1305
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
you damn well know if that sh*t went in instead of bouncing off the rim, you would have jumped up to your feet, Nate Robinson jersey and all, run to the wall where you probably got a Nate poster, kiss ya hand and smack it against Nate's foot on the poster lmfao
hmmmm..?
















Yup, I would.
but he didn't.
 10 years ago '06        #1306
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
Knicks Exercise Options on 4 Players

NEW YORK, Oct. 27 (AP) -- Forward David Lee, guard Nate Robinson, forward Renaldo Balkman and guard Mardy Collins had options exercised on their contracts by the New York Knicks.

The team announced Saturday that it has exercised the fourth-year options for Lee and Robinson and the third-year options for Balkman and Collins.

NBA rookie contracts are for two years, with team options for the third and fourth seasons.

Lee has averaged 7.7 points and Robinson 9.7 points in their first two seasons. Balkman averaged 4.9 points and Collins 4.5 points as rookies last season.

:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #1307
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
^

:finger: was just bout to post that up since i just got home and read it

lmfao
 10 years ago '05        #1308
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$19,521 | Props total: 12614 12614
eddy looks skinnier to me and also he looks like hes improvin on defensive effort

im glad that jeffries went down now balkman can step right in he will be back in under a week plus d lee will defenitly see a few more minutes

i hope malik rose jerome james and stephon all get injured also



Curry / Randolph / Morris

Randolph / D Lee/ Balkman /Chandler

Balkman / Q Rich / Chandler

Crawford/ Mardy/ Fred Jones

Nate / Mardy / Crawford
 10-28-2007, 01:07 PM         #1309
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Mardy aint gettin up before fred jones...
 10 years ago '06        #1310
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
eddy looks skinnier to me and also he looks like hes improvin on defensive effort

im glad that jeffries went down now balkman can step right in he will be back in under a week plus d lee will defenitly see a few more minutes

i hope malik rose jerome james and stephon all get injured also



Curry / Randolph / Morris

Randolph / D Lee/ Balkman /Chandler

Balkman / Q Rich / Chandler

Crawford/ Mardy/ Fred Jones

Nate / Mardy / Crawford


thats just wrong
 10 years ago '06        #1311
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 DRuNk 24/7 said:


thats just wrong
word

he was ballin out all preseason too
 10 years ago '04        #1312
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
and ya need to stop all this Marbury dissing...making it seem like dude is in the same caliber as Jerome James and sh*t. dude is sacrifcing all his individual stats and is actually doing what people (INCLUDING MYSELF) said he couldn't do and that's be a team player
 10-29-2007, 04:54 PM         #1313
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
and ya need to stop all this Marbury dissing...making it seem like dude is in the same caliber as Jerome James and sh*t. dude is sacrifcing all his individual stats and is actually doing what people (INCLUDING MYSELF) said he couldn't do and that's be a team player
IT's one thing to give up stats for the team. it's another thing to will your team to victory. When was the last season he did that. take his team to the side and say "We're going to f!ght for this title".

He said it himself that winning a championship aint important to him any more.
where's the team player in that?
 10 years ago '06        #1314
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Cleveland Signs Demetris Nichols
October 29, 2007 - 5:57 pm
RealGM Staff Report -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed guard/forward Demetris Nichols to a contract, Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry announced Monday. Per team and league policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Nichols, 23, played in five preseason games for the New York Knicks and averaged 4.8 points on .571 (8-14) shooting including .667 (4-6) from three-point range in 7.8 minutes per game. He was originally selected by the Portland Trail Blazers with the 53rd overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft. He was then traded to the Knicks on draft day in exchange for a 2008 second round selection. He was waived by the Knicks on October 25.

The 6-foot-8, 216-pounder led the Big East in scoring last season when he averaged 18.9 points per game and was named to the All-Big East First Team. During his four-year career with the Orange, he played in 123 games (93 starts) and averaged 10.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per game.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

going to be a certified Knick k!ller.....
 10-29-2007, 06:55 PM         #1315
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
 10 years ago '06        #1316
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
at least he aint playin for the celtics or nets or anything....cuz then ud know 4 SURE he'd light us up for at least 1 or 2 a year...


funny how Nicols can make the roster of the DEFENDING Eastern Conference CHAMPIONS, but cant make top 15 for the lowly knicks....
 10 years ago '06        #1317
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102


fu*k cleveland
 10 years ago '04        #1318
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Cleveland Signs Demetris Nichols
October 29, 2007 - 5:57 pm
RealGM Staff Report -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed guard/forward Demetris Nichols to a contract, Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry announced Monday. Per team and league policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Nichols, 23, played in five preseason games for the New York Knicks and averaged 4.8 points on .571 (8-14) shooting including .667 (4-6) from three-point range in 7.8 minutes per game. He was originally selected by the Portland Trail Blazers with the 53rd overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft. He was then traded to the Knicks on draft day in exchange for a 2008 second round selection. He was waived by the Knicks on October 25.

The 6-foot-8, 216-pounder led the Big East in scoring last season when he averaged 18.9 points per game and was named to the All-Big East First Team. During his four-year career with the Orange, he played in 123 games (93 starts) and averaged 10.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per game.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

going to be a certified Knick k!ller.....
thanx for ruining my week, :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #1319
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 203 203
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
at least he aint playin for the celtics or nets or anything....cuz then ud know 4 SURE he'd light us up for at least 1 or 2 a year...


funny how Nicols can make the roster of the DEFENDING Eastern Conference CHAMPIONS, but cant make top 15 for the lowly knicks....
NY roster, 1-15>>>>clevaland 1-15, dats y
 10 years ago '06        #1320
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
NY roster, 1-15>>>>clevaland 1-15, dats y
Basically.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy