squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
26 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2007, 07:48 PM         #1601
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never thought id say this but... take jamal crawford out the game.. put in fred jones.

11-09-2007, 07:53 PM         #1602
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said
i never thought id say this but... take jamal crawford out the game.. put in fred jones.
He needs to get the ball in the paint.

Curry I told yall he cant rebound. he does want it.

The Magic are a good team lets not sleep on them. Curry needs to play better

11-09-2007, 07:55 PM         #1603
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo.. this n*gga dwight is playing dirty as fucc.. i hope balkman dont steal off on dude.

11-09-2007, 07:55 PM         #1604
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game over..

11-09-2007, 07:56 PM         #1605
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said
ayo.. this n*gga dwight is playing dirty as fucc.. i hope balkman dont steal off on dude.
nah he's playing hard..we wouldn't know that since our big man dont do that.

11-09-2007, 07:57 PM         #1606
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said
He needs to get the ball in the paint.

Curry I told yall he cant rebound. he does want it.

The Magic are a good team lets not sleep on them. Curry needs to play better
Yeah I'd never sleep on them, we just have no type of heart tonight its like we playing just to play.

11-09-2007, 07:58 PM         #1607
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said
nah he's playing hard..we wouldn't know that since our big man dont do that.
son karate chopped the sh*t out of balkman twice after the play was over.

11-09-2007, 08:00 PM         #1608
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said
son karate chopped the sh*t out of balkman twice after the play was over.
that's what I'm talking about..obviously balkman didnt do nothing so it wasnt that bad. or he took one look at dude and was like "hell nah".

We don't have that in Curry..it's like he's the dude in goonies.

11-09-2007, 08:02 PM         #1609
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you noticed all them n*ggas on the bench.. and malik rose smiling?.. get these n*ggas out of here ! asap

11-09-2007, 08:03 PM         #1610
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chunk was his name...Eddy "Chunk" Curry..

11 years ago '06        #1611
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said
that's what I'm talking about..obviously balkman didnt do nothing so it wasnt that bad. or he took one look at dude and was like "hell nah".

We don't have that in Curry..it's like he's the dude in goonies.

SHyyyyyyt....i know u aint talkin bout my boy Chunk like that....

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #1612
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
another year of underacheiving

*prays for marbury acl tear*

11 years ago '06        #1613
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 431 431
we just dont match up agaist them, it seemed as if goaltending didnt exist in this game

11 years ago '06        #1614
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
im tellin you that bi*ch Violet Palmer is Anucha's cousin or some shyt....she ALWAYS HATIN on us...just cuz she a woman she gotta prove somethin by callin more fouls???....Isiah must have tried to give her a hug or something b4 the game

hey Violet....

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #1615
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
that pic will never get old.......

1 thing we have to look forward to

whenever marbury leaves a team they go to the playoffs

11 years ago '06        #1616
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
is it just me or has Lee looked lost out there for the most part this season???

he seems very tentative and his timing has been off for the most part of this early season....

11 years ago '04        #1617
spunkyXL 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 2989 2989
Eddy Curry played 36 min today and had only 3 boards...wtf! fat lazy bum

11 years ago '06        #1618
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 spunkyXL said
Eddy Curry played 36 min today and had only 3 boards...wtf! fat lazy bum
u know you betta watch wut u say
or he gunna get you too...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #1619
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
So we don't like prosperity. we let a jumpshooting magic team, with a midget PG, a center with no offense and a 90 mil overpaid jump shooting softie come in and run us... this should be interesting..... horrible outing knicks..

Keys:

jameer nelson got where ever the hell he wanted. that pretty much summs up our lack luster guard play on defense..

Crawford: he let the palming calls disrupt his game, jamal has to evolve, but as I said, isn't jamal better suited to comming off the bench? whatever..

marbury: good one minute, bad the next, worse the next, then good again.. He got outplayed early by nelson, a guy who didn't hit a jumpshot all game, he let him go by, time after time, after time... wow..

nate came in and did well, but I suspect nate is still bothered with the hamstring and that disrupted his finishing around the hoop..

Q: played well, but he seemed to lose Lewis a couple of times, I can't fault Q, the knicks fell apart..

Curry: was patient and what I don't understand, the knicks were moving the ball well, I don't know where that went, but curry looked good early, but his lack of rebounding is inexcuseable..

Zach: played a great zach game, Huge double/ double. he didn't get much help tonight and his shot was goaltended about 5 times without a call.. But zach was great, can't complain about his game..

Lee and balkman didn't seem to do much, I wonder why they didn't get much burn or were ineffective, that was a odd move, but I must say, balkman must learn to hit his FT's, there is no reason he is that bad from the line...

overall, dissapointing loss, the knicks seem to let bad offensive players look great. I am a huge Howard fan, but please, this guy is a total hack on offense and if not for ally oops his offense would be the equvalent to a marvin webster (post knee operation) I am sorry, I am a fan of this kid but he gets a lot of credit and he is a joke offensively, he hit the boards tonight, I will admit that, but this is not the first time guys have had great rebounding games vs us..

Our three point defense is a joke, we let guys run to the three point line and won't chase them, not at all, as if the line doesn't exist for us. We were getting bagged by the refs tonight, but we contributed to our folley, the turnovers, the lack of defense at times... the open threes.. go figure..

Scrub of the night:

hell, I am going to say it. Turkoglu. Got damn, this guy? he, to me is such a useless player, he floats around the three point line, will hoist up a bunch of bad shots, plays defense with his hands only, yet we find ways to make this moron seem like dirk nowitzky... go figure... He is who he is.. a jump shooting, slow, no defense having player.. and " WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK"

Bogans: any time this guy nears double figures, you have problems..

Foyle: my lord, he came in hacking and we were not patient...

frustrating night.......... when will the knicks start playing playes to their strengths.. if a guy is a three point hack, force him to drive, if a guy like howard who has no post game, likes to live off of opps , roaming the baseline, face him up, that will also help keep him off the boards..

In summation knicks as a team are horrible are recognizing what guys do.. and you would think that the scouts would have that taken care of...

2-2

BAD LOSS!! But we saw this comming right?

11 years ago '06        #1620
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
ight yo im out.....gunna be in a shytty mood for the rest of my night...nuttin a lil jack daniels couldnt help

hey if anybody wanna go to the game on Sunday...u can buy tickets at a discounted price on Knicks.com

i dont know wut seats remain....but if u type "MIAMI" as the promotional code, i believe its like 40% off the reg ticket price

i'll be there, so if one of u guys wanna make a game thread...carry on

if i dont see one by 12 on Sun, i'll make one....but u guys gotta represent

peace mutha phuckas

11-10-2007, 06:49 AM         #1621
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most Pathetic quote of the day:

"It's tough, (Howard's) somebody you really got to devise a defensive scheme against," Curry said. "He's so athletic, you can't just use traditional defense against the guy. If you step up and help, if he's anywhere by the rim, they throw it at the rim and he gets it."
Sir you are 6-11 285 pounds. you don't need a defensive scheme you need to get your fat behind in shape or want to play defense.

Most Egnorant Quote

"We lost the game by not taking care of the basketball," Thomas said. "The turnovers always led to baskets, careless turnovers."
True but your team Isiah is giving up over 107 points a game..112 points at home!!!

11/2/2007 @Cle 106-110 Loss
11/4/2007 Min 97-93 Win
1/6/2007 Den 119-112 Win
11/9/2007 Orl 102-112

:banghead:

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-10-2007 at 06:54 AM..

11 years ago '06        #1622
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
LACK OF ZACH?
RANDOLPH IN DOUBT AFTER GRANDMA'S death
By MIKE PUMA

HEAVY HEART: Zach Randolph left the Knicks yesterday to join his family in Indiana after learning Friday night of the death of his grandmother. Randolph might miss tonight's game vs. the Heat, which could be the season debut of Miami's Dwyane Wade (next image).
November 11, 2007 -- The Knicks don't know if they'll have Zach Randolph tonight, or whether Dwyane Wade finally will make his season debut for the Heat. But Shaquille O'Neal is playing, and that trumps all personnel matters for the Heat's visit to the Garden.

Talk About It On Berman's Blog

Even as the 35-year-old O'Neal's decline continues - he's averaged 15.2 points and 7.2 rebounds in winless Miami's first five games - he's still got the Knicks' respect.

"Shaq's a problem," Knicks center Eddy Curry said yesterday. "He's a problem in this league, and he's definitely a tough matchup."

That goes double if Randolph isn't in uniform. The Knicks' forward was absent from practice yesterday after learning late Friday night that his grandmother died. Isiah Thomas would say only that Randolph, who returned home to Indiana, is questionable to play tonight.

If Randolph is missing, the task of dealing with Shaq could belong mainly to 12-year veteran Malik Rose, who has no shortage of experience against O'Neal.

The defensively challenged Curry tried to collect as much information as he could from Rose yesterday.

"We talked about particular ways to play [O'Neal] and what we found worked best for him," Curry said.

Compensating for the 20.3 points and 13.5 rebounds Randolph is averaging would be another matter. Randolph has a double-double in each of the Knicks' four games, giving the team a formidable 1-2 punch, with Curry, under the basket.

The All-Star guard Wade, meanwhile, has been practicing with the Heat as he recovers from offseason surgery to correct a dislocated left shoulder and left knee. His absence helps explain Miami's record. The Wizards are the only other winless team in the Eastern Conference.

"Miami, they change the night Dwyane Wade comes back, they become contenders," Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said after Orlando beat the Knicks 112-102 on Friday. "I coached the guy. I know what he's all about. They're struggling without him.

"You take Dirk Nowitzki off the Mavericks, Kobe Bryant off the Lakers, Steve Nash off the Suns, those teams are going to struggle. Miami is going to strug gle, but when [Wade] comes back, every thing changes."

Until that happens, it's mostly about containing O'Neal.

"Their team is similar to the way we play," Thomas said. "We both play power games inside. We both use our base a lot."

Stephon Marbury called for the Knicks (2-2) to tighten their defense, after a third game in which they surrendered at least 110 points. But the Knicks' sloppy offensive play (20 turnovers) against Orlando was also a big factor.

The idea is for the Knicks to close their four-game homestand with a bang rather than to become Miami's first notch of the season. The Knicks opened the week with Garden victories against Minnesota and Denver.

Curry insisted the Knicks won't fall into the trap of believing the Heat are as bad as their record suggests.

"[Wade] definitely has something to do with it." Curry said. "I doubt very seriously that if Wade were 100 percent, they'd be where they are right now. I think we'd be talking about something totally different.

"But things happen and I know they're going to bounce back fast and come back healthy and they'll start playing basketball the right way again."

Nate Robinson has a mildly strained right hamstring but practiced yesterday and is expected to play tonight. Jared Jeffries (sprained right knee) isn't expected to be available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*just what we need, more MALIK ROSE :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Lee will probably get the start though....i'll be at this game....we better fu*kin win

11-11-2007, 04:00 PM         #1623
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Randolph's out, Curry is questionable

11 years ago '06        #1624
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
mannnnnnnnnn fukkkkkk tha knicks

rui9nin my night andd shytt

11 years ago '04        #1625
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 8 8
yesterday was a great day for all new york sports fans,no?

Home      

most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
116 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
222 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
72 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
26 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
80 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
26 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
74 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
42 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
61 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
77 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
44 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
23 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
54 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
11 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
60 comments
14 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
59 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside London grey 🍑🎶
16 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Flopping, Stat Padding, Team Hopping Lebron, Is 0-4 debuting for a new tram
12 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
40 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
49 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Call me fresco
Rule 336
stogz
FireBeats
Tha Boss
TheLastNonEarth
Dun Language
Mr Scaramucci
DATKIDD121
PROV
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
Affectz
trapclassics
Rule 336
Youngshinebox
Blah
suavehooper
G.W.
MayneThaTruth2

most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
165 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside The wall
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
211 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
122 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside What Does Your "BX Name" Mean...?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
52 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy