New York Knicks

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
58 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brother photoshops sister with Chief Keef and sends out Christmas cards
18 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
151 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1241
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Celtics underestimated the Knicks, thinking it was going to be some deja vu type of sh*t tonight
 10-22-2007, 08:14 PM         #1242
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@ palmer wasnt feeling nate a week ago.. seeee.. u ready to put marty collins infront of him in the line up
 10-22-2007, 08:16 PM         #1243
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still rather have Collins ut there.
 10-22-2007, 08:34 PM         #1244
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whered this D come from???
 10-22-2007, 08:43 PM         #1245
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nates walking all over the place lol wheres the refs whistle
 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM         #1246
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh@ puttin the white boy in for 8.2 seconds.
 9 years ago '04        #1247
space
space
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #1248
space
space
sh*t was crazy

and ya fools bailing out on the home team
 9 years ago '06        #1249
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 35 35
we looked good tonight, defense was tight and the offense still not fluid but its the best i seen, nate was great tonight
 10-23-2007, 07:10 AM         #1250
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I shall be the leader of the no more bashing of "BABY" Nate movement. You got a problem with nate then you got a problem with the 7 Dawg
 9 years ago '06        #1251
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
WOW...wut a night last night

this game was intense from the jump....u could feel it in the garden, we had to come out the gate with guns blazing...we were embarrased in boston, and although its only preseason, we had to show some "FIRE AND DESIRE"

i must say this was one of the most fun games ive ever been to at the garden...we came out and played DEFENSE!!!..i know, weird huh???

a few thoughts on the game.....

-sorry CPalmer, but Nate played one of his best games as a Knick...brought that defensive intensity from the point, and created...threading the needle all night to the likes of malik and jefferies....and seriously, hes our best SHOOTER on this squad...now if he can only maintain some level of consistency while remaining under control

-this team looks so fluid without Curry in the lineup...normally under isiah's "Dump it low to Curry" offense, the team is stagnant waiting for curry to make his move....Zach proved he can pass out of the double team and has some great low post moves...

-Zach should finish the games with Curry on the bench....hes going to bcome our #1 option late in the game, plus he can hit his free throws...

-JARED JEFFERIES (thats right) was ballin last night...the man can play some defense and rebound the ball...his help D was on point...toobad he has no offense to speak of

-i loved the intensity....as much as the brawl wit denver last year was a disgrace, it lit a fire under our a$$....i dont mind us coming out wit that chip on our shoulder, we have so many haters....i like the fact that they like to "shut em up"...after all isiah did point one of the nastiest dirtiest teams of any era

this is an up and down team....similar to last year, but hopefully we can smooth out some of the inconsistencies
 9 years ago '06        #1252
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
btw....garnett is gangsta

mutha phucka can BALL
 9 years ago '06        #1253
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Nicols Asking To Be Cut By Knicks???

"The fact that the rotation - not to mention the roster - seems to be determined is one of the reasons Allan Houston cut short his comeback attempt. It's also why rookie Demetris Nichols, according to a person with knowledge of the situation, has asked that he be cut if he doesn't have a fair shot at a roster spot. The Knicks have denied Nichols' request, despite the fact that he has seen very little time not only in preseason games but in practice. Nichols did not play last night.

"We haven't made up our mind on anyone," Thomas said before the game. "At the end of this process, we'll let you know."

If the Knicks waived Nichols now, he'd have a week to catch on with another NBA team. But the expectation is the Knicks will hold on to him until the very last moment - the 15-man rosters are due Oct. 31 at 6 p.m. - which would leave very few opportunities."

-like i said, i really feel isiah has somethin against this kid...Nicols probably wasnt going to make this teams roster now, but wanted him to go to europe so he could have him for the future...when nicols denied, isiah has made his life a living hell....

its fu*ked up...but business is business
 10-23-2007, 03:14 PM         #1254
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, coaches are all about ruining rookies careers
 9 years ago '04        #1255
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 1192 1192
that was good revenge on the celtics lol
 10-23-2007, 04:58 PM         #1256
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
I shall be the leader of the no more bashing of "BABY" Nate movement. You got a problem with nate then you got a problem with the 7 Dawg
"Once in a while, even the sun shines on a Dog's butt"

Let me see him do this consistanty. I'm not like "Rick from Brooklyn" who calls Stephen A Smith all the time who hates on Jamaal Crawford. I hope he does good because when he does good he improves the team

-like i said, i really feel isiah has somethin against this kid...Nicols probably wasnt going to make this teams roster now, but wanted him to go to europe so he could have him for the future...when nicols denied, isiah has made his life a living hell....

Maybe Nichols aint that good. If he has this attitude then he needs to grow up quick. There was a good reason why 31 teams past on him. he was the 53 pick? What he did is College don't mean jack in the NBA.

Isiah was trying to help him by putting him in Europe. Where or when was he going to play? Isiah needs a 9 man roster. Fred Jones will be trade bate or they will be let go at the end of his contract.

How doesn't this make sense?
 9 years ago '05        #1257
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,557 | Props total: 5317 5317
Eddy looks skinny

and nate looks like hes ready to take the startin PG spot
 10-24-2007, 06:42 AM         #1258
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
"Once in a while, even the sun shines on a Dog's butt"

Let me see him do this consistanty. I'm not like "Rick from Brooklyn" who calls Stephen A Smith all the time who hates on Jamaal Crawford. I hope he does good because when he does good he improves the team
Soulja Boy- "Hataz get mad cause I like me some "Baby" Nate" lol lol
 9 years ago '04        #1259
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
damn nic go to eurpoe your not an allstar but now you mad thomas mad......also though they need to cut jj
 10-24-2007, 05:16 PM         #1260
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game Tonight Fellas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
101 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
162 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
59 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
183 comments
22 hours ago