most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy cousin try calm him down with NO luck
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1201
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 joeycoughdrops said:
BUCKS GONNA BE BETTER THEN THE KNICKS

I CANT WAIT TILL PLAYOFF TIME
bucks thread >>>>>>
 10-19-2007, 04:03 PM         #1202
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
oh yeah, i dont know if they showed it on tv, but when the whole team came running out for shootaround nate robinson crip walked his way out
the fool is a joke. the shoot of had him go in the trade for ZACH.
Nate Robinson needs to be on Nickelodeon not in the NBA. I hate him with a passion!!who in the world would do that after a 40 point blow out? He's a joke.

That fool tried to get fancy on a fastbreak last night!! he will get his behind k!lled on the court if he don't quit it today.
 9 years ago '05        #1203
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,585 | Props total: 5324 5324
i been sayin it for a while this team would be better off with nate or mardy runnin the show

jamal q rich zach n eddy are all volume shooters

might as well have nate pushin the pace,

so theres more shots for everyone

and nates handle is just as good as stephs plus his shot is much better n quicker also theres no way in the world that he could make worse descisions with the basketball then starbury

plus bring in mardy as change of pace/ for defense

nate is gunna shoot but mardy wont n i see a ton more shots for everyone im sick of watchin marbury cradle the ball down the lane while traveling n try to make some impossible pass to someone on the other side of the court

i seen this column on espn talkin bout how a player can come to a team put up great numbers n the team can get worse

there is a new term for this.... n the knicks r now the 4th team to be marburied
 9 years ago '05        #1204
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 16 16
Knicks just got sweeped silly by the nets the other day..

and jason kidd wasn't even around town..
 9 years ago '04        #1205
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
the knicks still gonna make the playoffs
 9 years ago '05        #1206
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,585 | Props total: 5324 5324
 pissin-on-game said:
the knicks still gonna make the playoffs
yeah but they still gunna underperform n lead the leauge in turnovers
 9 years ago '06        #1207
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
on ma way to that open practice @ hofstra....

when i get back, maybe i'll actually learn how to upload the pictures and post em on here...UNO
 10-20-2007, 11:16 AM         #1208
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
i been sayin it for a while this team would be better off with nate or mardy runnin the show

jamal q rich zach n eddy are all volume shooters

might as well have nate pushin the pace,

so theres more shots for everyone

and nates handle is just as good as stephs plus his shot is much better n quicker also theres no way in the world that he could make worse descisions with the basketball then starbury plus bring in mardy as change of pace/ for defense

nate is gunna shoot but mardy wont n i see a ton more shots for everyone im sick of watchin marbury cradle the ball down the lane while traveling n try to make some impossible pass to someone on the other side of the court

i seen this column on espn talkin bout how a player can come to a team put up great numbers n the team can get worse

there is a new term for this.... n the knicks r now the 4th team to be marburied
Sir, Nate Rob played alot of minutes vs the Nets. where did you see that?
 9 years ago '06        #1209
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 Sakriphyse88 said:
Knicks just got sweeped silly by the nets the other day.. and jason kidd wasn't even around town..
I wouldn't take a pre-season game that serious.
 9 years ago '06        #1210
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
aight so i just got back from the open practice...a lot of fun, met a bunch of the guys....got a few autographs...blah blah blah

first of let me start off by saying....Allan Houston is no longer with the Knicks...

when they introduced everyone at the start of practice there was no AH7....people chanted "WHERE IS HOUSTON??"...we come to find out, AH7 is cut from the team (im glad i didnt think he had anything left personally, i just wanted to see him again...and it was just wrong to do it the day of anopen practice in front of your fans)

the overall practice was sloppy (as expected)....they came out wit a lil shoot around...did some 3-2 to 2-1 type drills...ONLY ONE defensive drill the entire practice (wonder why our D is so bad)....then has a team scrimmage...scrimmage was short, but it featured our "starting lineup" of Marbs/Craw/Q/Zach/Curry against a rotating bench squad...its good to see they building chemistry together as a unit, even in practice

a few notes about the players...

Wilson Chandler- impressed me the most...he looks special...showed great range with his J...hustled up and down the court getting back on D (no question bout his work ethic)....and slammed it down quite a few times...hes gunna be SPECIAL, mark my words

Nate the "FOOL"- was just that....as much as i thought he changed and matured while watching him in the summer league, i didnt see anything that resembled it in person....hes got a lot of heart and talent, theres no questioning that....but it'll get him only so far

D-Nicols- really looked foward to seeing that sweet J of his....but came away VERY DISSAPOINTED....i see why isiah has buried him on the bench...during the 2-1drills, he shot up an airball and put his head down and didnt hustle back on D at the other end...he didnt even look like he was trying at times...sad cuz i really think hed be a great fit on this team...guess we'll see

Jamal Crawford- still chuckin...but hes a great guy off the court i can never really get on him as much as id like

Zach Randolph- see jamal (i dont know how he is off the court though-but one could a.ssume)...i swear dude is a 6'9 Jamal Crawford PF clone...he also got that Mo Taylor syndrome-every time he touches the ball he gotta shoot...i dont think ive ever seen him pass

Malik Rose- speakin of a guy who never passes...i swear i think Malik thinks HE is tim duncan

Randolph Morris- looked impressive, showed some nice back to the basket moves...he had a great summer league...i know hes looked lost due to his lack of PT so far in the preseason, i think he could be a solid backup for Curry given some time...

Q-Rich- seemed like he has Brandi on his mind or somethin....dude STAY missin DUNKS>..lol

Lee is Lee...cant comment on his hustle and work ethic, its obviously well documented...Great kid

Balkman- he was chillen, got an autograph....asked him how his knee was and if he'll be ready for the season opener...he said he feels good and he might be back before opening night...Last preseason game???

and now the man BORN LOSER has been waiting for...

(Drumroll)
Jerome "BURGER king" James AKA "Big Snacks" ...
i guess it was payday, cuz he was there to steal his check...either that or the knicks picked him up on the way to Hofstra waiving his "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" sign

but i love him, funny dude...a lot of fun...it aint his fault isiah signed him to that deal
 9 years ago '06        #1211
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
October 20, 2007
Knicks Cut Allan Houston
By MARC BERMAN

The comeback of Allan Houston lasted one week and one game. The Knicks
announced today that they will waive the former All-Star shooting guard.

In a press release handed out at the Knicks' open practice at Hofstra University yesterday, Houston said he decided to end his comeback wit h the club, feeling it was unfair to the team because he needed more time to get into game shape than the Knicks had to give.

Houston has appeared to leave the door open to pursue another team, but not in the near future as he looks to get into better shape.
There's a chance Houston could join another club in-season if there's a vacancy.

"I think it is better for the team to move on without me," Houston said in the release.

The writing was on the wall when Houston did not dress Thursday night vs. the Nets and Isiah Thomas admitted the chances were slim Houston would make the roster.

Houston joined the Knicks 10 days into training camp after being forced to sit out two years under a medical retirement due to chronic knee problems. In his lone outing in Boston on Wednesday, he played just six minutes and missed the only two shots he attempted. He also looked slow on defense in trying to defend Ray Allen, and the Celtics went on an 8-0 run after Houston checked into the game.

That defeat changed everything, made Isiah Thomas more desperate to find a nine-man rotation. Clearly, he had no time to figure out if Houston could still catch lightning in a bottle. Houston could sense that.

The Knicks did it the right way, though, today, by having Houston announce his comeback had ended, instead of the Knicks eventually doing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Chants of "Where is Houston?" were goin down today at Hofstra Univ @ the knicks open practice....i guess now we know....lol
 9 years ago '06        #1212
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
also forgot to mention....

Jared Jordan- believe it or not, he looked impressive...hustled on D but isnt quick or strong enough to defend these point guards in this league...showed a nice pull up J and the offense looked fluid with a "true" point man out there...

Mardy Collins- still doesnt look 100% healed from his knee surgery...but i dont care wut anyone says, MARDY IS A BALLER...he just looks so smooth out there, and hes always VERY in control...dont have to mention his defense, he might be our top defender on the team

Steph is Steph

Curry is fat

and Jefferies still has no offense to speak of
 10-20-2007, 10:33 PM         #1213
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
and now the man BORN LOSER has been waiting for...

(Drumroll)
Jerome "BURGER king" James AKA "Big Snacks" ...
i guess it was payday, cuz he was there to steal his check...either that or the knicks picked him up on the way to Hofstra waiving his "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" sign

but i love him, funny dude...a lot of fun...it aint his fault isiah signed him to that deal

Good post man.. It seem like what we've seen at preseason..garbage on top of hot garbage.

It's disappointing about Nichols, i'd consider him cut, being a former player coaches hate when you don't give effort.

I've told yall about NATE.

This is going to be a long season expect Isiah to be fired before Christmas.

Zach does chuck the ball up alot. Why hasn't he been put in check by now?

Q-Rich I see a down year for him. I bet you his back is not 100%.

That trade for Kurt Thomas was a bust!!! We got Nate Robinson and Q-Rich from the SUNs. terrible!!!

Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-20-2007 at 10:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1214
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
can we cut jj and keep nichiols?
 9 years ago '06        #1215
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
drunk are you on realgm cause i saw that exact post on there lol

this is for you cpalmer

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 10-21-2007 at 06:46 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1216
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
^

palmer gonna slit his wrist lookin at that mini me of a man lmfao

i know i ain't the only excited for the televised game 2morrow vs. the Celtics :(
 10-21-2007, 10:35 AM         #1217
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damnnn how nate have such big feet for 5'8"-9"
 9 years ago '06        #1218
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
yea hypno i fakks wit RealGM..haha

yo is nate taller than you???
 9 years ago '06        #1219
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yea hypno i fakks wit RealGM..haha

yo is nate taller than you???
hell no, he was standing on the curb

and nates shoe is only a size 11 lol
 10-21-2007, 01:55 PM         #1220
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
drunk are you on realgm cause i saw that exact post on there lol

this is for you cpalmer

[pic - click to view]

yOU SHOULD OF BROKE HIS ANKLES!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
302 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
229 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Pratt With The Best Outtake Joke In TV
15 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
34 comments
1 day ago