New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 119
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '11        #11561
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
NYK Summer League Roster

F Thanasis Antetokounmpo, rookie, Westchester/D-League
G Jimmy Baron, rookie, Rhode Island
G T.J. Bray, rookie, Princeton
F Cleanthony Early, 2nd year, Knicks
C Ovidijus Galdikas, rookie, a.sseco Gdynia/Poland
G Langston Galloway, 2nd year, Knicks
G Jerian Grant, rookie, Notre Dame
F/C Alex Kirk, 2nd year, Cavaliers
F/C Louis Labeyrie, rookie, Paris-Levallois/France
G Ricky Ledo, 3rd year, Knicks
F Maurice Ndour, rookie, Ohio
F/C Kristaps Porzingis, rookie, Seville/Spain
C Ben Strong, rookie, Westchester/D-League
F Travis Wear, 2nd year, Knicks
If Travis Wear is on this team I'm a go crazy
 2 years ago '04        #11562
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 3343 3343
When will they call up thanasis is he not as good as his brother?
 2 years ago '04        #11563
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
When will they call up thanasis is he not as good as his brother?
He's raw but this summer league is basically his audition tape
 2 years ago '04        #11564
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
Pretty Lou Amundson reupped last night
 2 years ago '04        #11565
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
If possible, someone fill me in on the game since I'm going to coney
 2 years ago '04        #11566
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
i wish the media would report facts instead of making sh*t up

KP has been busting his a.ss, and word is how everyone says they would like to play their sport for at least 20 years, KP has the work ethic to actually do this. hasn't been chilling in NY, instead heads to the gym and goes right home.....and in not so shocking news, he's been working on his 1 on 1 game with Carmelo (but but but the media says that Melo....)

KP has stated that his goal is to put on enough weight (MUSCLE) where he can play the 5 if needed
 2 years ago '08        #11567
HulkColegan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 498 498
KP, MELO, and Grant sounds look its going to be a doozy



 2 years ago '07        #11568
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2267 2267
 Born_Loser said:
i wish the media would report facts instead of making sh*t up

KP has been busting his a.ss, and word is how everyone says they would like to play their sport for at least 20 years, KP has the work ethic to actually do this. hasn't been chilling in NY, instead heads to the gym and goes right home.....and in not so shocking news, he's been working on his 1 on 1 game with Carmelo (but but but the media says that Melo....)

KP has stated that his goal is to put on enough weight (MUSCLE) where he can play the 5 if needed
The more I read & listen to KP's interviews, the more I think this kid is gonna be special. If he can play the 3-5, we have legit matchup problems at any time.
 2 years ago '08        #11569
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,317 | Props total: 13696 13696
As long as dude can shoot he should be fine
 2 years ago '04        #11570
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
current roster, wonder who makes the cut


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '11        #11571
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,328 | Props total: 25147 25147
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '04        #11573
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
Begley

WEST POINT, N.Y. -- Carmelo Anthony did some scouting prior to the NBA Draft Lottery. He watched highlights of Jahlil Okafor, Karl-Anthony Towns and other college players pegged to go near the top of the first round.

One player he didn’t have an eye on, though, was Kristaps Porzingis.

“I never even saw the guy [play] until they called me right before and said they were picking him and they showed the highlights on the TV,” Anthony recalled Tuesday after the Knicks’ first training camp practice.

Like the rest of those with a rooting interest in the Knicks, Anthony was curious about Porzingis.

He got his first extended look at the rookie during the Las Vegas Summer League and came away impressed.

“Honestly that’s where I wanted to see him compete. It wasn’t about him going out there scoring 15, 20 points. It was more his toughness, his heart, kind of how he’s going to react to the physical play in the NBA,” Anthony said.

Anthony then saw firsthand how Porzingis reacted to physical play during his one-on-one games with the rookie.

Anthony wanted to play Porzingis physically in those contests.

“I tried to. He’s 7-3. I was fouling the s--t out of him a little bit,” Anthony said with a laugh.

The relationship between Anthony and Porzingis is a significant one for the Knicks.

Reports in June stated that Anthony expressed displeasure about the Knicks’ decision to draft the Latvian.

But Anthony has repeatedly denied those reports.

“I’ve showed everybody that I support Porzingis. As long as me and KP know our relationship that’s all that really matters,” Anthony said on Monday.

On Tuesday, Anthony praised Porzingis' demeanor during the Knicks’ opening practice.

“He seemed comfortable. It don’t seem like he’s timid,” Anthony said. “It don’t seem like he’s worried about anything out there.”

The Anthony/Porzingis dynamic could be key to the Knicks’ rebuild.

Assuming Anthony's still around if and when Porzingis reaches his potential, the two could form a formidable front line in the Eastern Conference.

So much, of course, has to fall into place for that to happen.

But, so far, Anthony seems on board with the plan.

No restrictions for Melo: Anthony wasn’t restricted on Tuesday in his first practice following knee surgery. He took part in sprints and contact drills during team’s practice at West Point.

“It felt good,” Anthony said. “It’s been a long time, just sitting back and watching it, putting a lot of work in to my body, [doing] rehab and training and [getting] treatment since February. To be back on the court now, where I can just focus on basketball it’s a pretty good feeling.”

Weight watcher: Porzingis said after his first practice that the weight that he added prior to training camp (11 pounds) has helped him on the court.

“You can feel a difference,” he said. “I was real light during summer league. I can tell that I’m a little heavier. I’m still light for these heavyweights. But I’m getting there, I’m getting stronger, so that’s a positive.”
 2 years ago '04        #11574
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
starting 5 for tonight's preseason game against Brazil

PG - Calderon
SG - Sasha
SF - Melo
PF - KP
C - LoLo
 2 years ago '10        #11575
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11127 11127
Team looked like a team...i was impressed with ALL the new pieces
 2 years ago '07        #11576
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2267 2267
My thoughts too... But who do you think makes the team on that #15 spot? I'm thinking it's coming down to either Greek Freak lite, Atkins, and Saunders... I think Cleanthony will make the team, after how he looked in SL & the first game (rushing back from his wisdom teeth being pulled that morning)

I like Saunders & Atkins from what I saw from them in college, but I think Sasha took a spot away from Saunders (since he's a guard) and I like Greek Freak's potential over Atkins... hopefully we can stash both Atkins & Saunders in Westchester
 2 years ago '07        #11577
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2267 2267
Boys looked good out there tonight... played with continuity and grit. Didn't just stick to the triangle, mixed in a lot of P&R tonight...



-Melo is Melo. And he looks good... If he keeps this up... whoa
-KP can't be gun shy, and damn he got dunked on something vicious... still has a good J, and he needs to use it
-KOQ is a low key steal, as long as he plays to his strengths, which he seems to be getting better at
-DWilliams' consistency is key to our bench play. If he can play how he did tonight, another major plus, like KOQ
-Jerian Grant is a growing young court general. I like him way better than Calderon, and I think/hope the Knicks see that
-Sasha Vujacic has actually been a little surprise. Another interesting piece, especially for our guards off the bench.
 2 years ago '15        #11578
MightyHealthy2 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$12,812 | Props total: 27597 27597
 I Am The Truth said:
Boys looked good out there tonight... played with continuity and grit. Didn't just stick to the triangle, mixed in a lot of P&R tonight...



-Melo is Melo. And he looks good... If he keeps this up... whoa
-KP can't be gun shy, and damn he got dunked on something vicious... still has a good J, and he needs to use it
-KOQ is a low key steal, as long as he plays to his strengths, which he seems to be getting better at
-DWilliams' consistency is key to our bench play. If he can play how he did tonight, another major plus, like KOQ
-Jerian Grant is a growing young court general. I like him way better than Calderon, and I think/hope the Knicks see that
-Sasha Vujacic has actually been a little surprise. Another interesting piece, especially for our guards off the bench.
Love hearing this! Been a knicks fan since my youth. Can't see the games, no cable so i come here to get my fix & updates. Hearing alot of rumblings for the preseason. Especially for kp. Good look on the well detailed post my g
 2 years ago '07        #11579
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2267 2267
 MightyHealthy2 said:
Love hearing this! Been a knicks fan since my youth. Can't see the games, no cable so i come here to get my fix & updates. Hearing alot of rumblings for the preseason. Especially for kp. Good look on the well detailed post my g
Happy to keep you updated my dude.

And I stream all the games my dude...
[spoiler - click to view]

... you prob want to use Google Chrome (or something with ad-blocker) as your browser, for the best quality picture

Enjoy the rest of the preseason / regular season games homie
 2 years ago '15        #11580
MightyHealthy2 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$12,812 | Props total: 27597 27597
 I Am The Truth said:
Happy to keep you updated my dude.

And I stream all the games my dude...
[spoiler - click to view]

... you prob want to use Google Chrome (or something with ad-blocker) as your browser, for the best quality picture

Enjoy the rest of the preseason / regular season games homie
Good look
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy