New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #11501
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Thoughts on possibly signing Elton Brand? Was offered a spot last season and is considering an offer for this season
 2 years ago '04        #11502
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 1189 1189
Isn't he washed up he's cool in all considering I know him from my hs days
 2 years ago '04        #11503
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
Isn't he washed up he's cool in all considering I know him from my hs days
It'll be for the vet minimum so as a another big body in the paint, depends who else we can get but if he's a last option I guess he'll be just fine
 2 years ago '14        #11504
10ToesDown23 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 274 274
#knickstape
 2 years ago '08        #11505
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,795 | Props total: 5530 5530

[video - click to view]

Moment of truth time tonight fellas
 2 years ago '04        #11506
space
space
Who ready for the miracle to happen? nYk somehow ending up with the last pick in the draft cuz conspiracy theory
 2 years ago '11        #11507
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 240 240
this some bullsh*t.
how yall feel about winslow or stanley johnson at the 2?
 2 years ago '04        #11508
space
space
time to get people's hopes so..

i got Minnesota drafting Okafor and Philly drafting a/for a another big 3rd year in a row? which leaves Lakers as the only obstacle standing between us and Towns and with cap space and already having Randle, do they draft another big when they can sign one of the ones already available like a Gasol, B. Lopez, Asik, Aldridge, Seraphin & Monroe. with a guard driven league, do the Lakers draft a big or after a Kobe replacement?

#pipedream
 2 years ago '10        #11509
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 3038 3038
 Born_Loser said:
time to get people's hopes so..

i got Minnesota drafting Okafor and Philly drafting a/for a another big 3rd year in a row? which leaves Lakers as the only obstacle standing between us and Towns and with cap space and already having Randle, do they draft another big when they can sign one of the ones already available like a Gasol, B. Lopez, Asik, Aldridge, Seraphin & Monroe. with a guard driven league, do the Lakers draft a big or after a Kobe replacement?

#pipedream
A pipedream indeed

How do you feel about Mudiay?
 2 years ago '04        #11510
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
A pipedream indeed

How do you feel about Mudiay?
he's the best pure PG on the list which kinda helps my case with that previous post. If Towns is gone, Mudiay is THE pick we get and should be happy with since of what he brings to the table but to rewind, my argument with that is why i think the Lakers should take Mudiay because they don't have a PG and with the Sixers already having 2 centers and NEEDING a scorer Russell should take him
 1 year ago '13        #11511
DribblingErrday 314 heat pts314
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 13704 13704
 Born_Loser said:
he's the best pure PG on the list which kinda helps my case with that previous post. If Towns is gone, Mudiay is THE pick we get and should be happy with since of what he brings to the table but to rewind, my argument with that is why i think the Lakers should take Mudiay because they don't have a PG and with the Sixers already having 2 centers and NEEDING a scorer Russell should take him
 1 year ago '04        #11512
space
space
of everything being said, this is the ONLY thing that's 100%

Knicks are trying to buy a late first/early second round pick
 1 year ago '04        #11513
space
space
NYK gave Russell a private workout, looks like the likely (based on what i've been hearing) we either get Russell, one of the two bigs or trade up
 1 year ago '04        #11514
space
space
let the rumors begin, Kevin Love is at Yankee Stadium tonight with Phil DUH GAWD tonight
 1 year ago '04        #11515
space
space
things could be interesting between NYK and Detroit

got Monroe possibly signing over to NY but its now being reported that Detroit will continue to try and trade for Timmy JR and are dangling Brandon Jenning's expiring (which i would never do since Jennings is a cancer, UNLESS you are offering a 1st round pick)
 1 year ago '04        #11516
space
space
Berman

Knicks team president Phil Jackson will have $27 million in cap space on July 1 and may be willing to save a trifle of it for 7-foot free-agent center Jason Smith.

According to a source, Jackson would love to have Smith back as the backup center — a sweet-shooting big man for the triangle. Jackson realizes it may not be possible if Smith gets offered significantly more than the $1.4 million veteran’s minimum.

Jackson may be willing to go higher than the minimum to retain Smith, depending on how his other free-agent forays unfold. Jackson has said he may not get a big man he covets in the draft and the Knicks don’t have a traditional big man under contract, and Smith has said he would like to return.

Smith, who averaged 8.0 points on 43.4 percent shooting, had signed a one-year deal with the Knicks for the mini-midlevel exception of $3.2 million. Jackson only wanted to commit short-term to a player coming off multiple knee surgeries.

Nevertheless, Smith played in all 82 games.

After a poor start, Smith played better from mid-January on, figuring out the triangle and becoming a lot more aggressive on the defensive end.

As an under-the-cap team, the Knicks don’t have a midlevel exception but can offer more than the minimum in what’s called the room exception if they get within $1 million of the cap.

Carmelo Anthony has started to shoot as he rehabs from knee surgery to fix a partially torn patellar tendon.

“He was on the court yesterday shooting,’’ Jackson said. “Looked great. Made a lot of shots. He’s happy where he’s at.’’

Jackson noted Anthony stayed to watch prospect Kristaps Porzingis’ workout that was cut short by cramps.

Because the Knicks have so many holes to fill, Jackson said he wishes the NBA would adopt a change and have free agency come before the draft. “We’ve got these things backward right now,’’ Jackson said.

The Kings, a franchise Jackson would have taken over had it moved from Sacramento to Seattle, reportedly is in trade talks with the Lakers for star center DeMarcus Cousins. Jackson said he doubts the Knicks will be involved.

“We’re aware of the situation. We’re just going to see what falls out,” Jackson said. “We don’t know if we have enough stuff to even be in the talk, but we’re aware of what’s going on.”
 1 year ago '04        #11517
space
space
Berman

The knock on 6-foot-6 Duke freshman Justise Winslow is his best work last season came late in the year, particularly in the NCAA Tournament, when he played power forward.

After measuring at 6-foot-4 without shoes at the NBA combine, Winslow is not playing power forward in the NBA.

“I think in that league, he is a 2-guard and can guard 1 to 3 very easily,’’ Duke a.ssistant coach Jeff Capel told The Post in a phone interview. “And the way the game was played in the playoffs, he can guard 4s. I look at him as an incredibly versatile kid with a chance to be an elite shooting guard in the league.’’

That would work much better for the Knicks. They already have an All-Star forward in Carmelo Anthony, whose natural position is small forward. Taking Winslow on Thursday at the fourth spot has raised mild concerns in the organization he would overlap Anthony’s position.

They have something else in common after winning national championships as freshmen — leaders of their respective teams. That’s one of Winslow’s intangibles that has the Knicks intrigued.

“When you look at Justise, I don’t think any player in the draft has more upside than him,’’ Capel said. “He’s already a helluva player, and one of the things is besides talent, he’s really smart, incredibly competitive. He’s a big-time worker. When you have all those qualities along with God-given talent and athleticism, I think he has the total package.

“He has a chance, quite frankly, to be a star in that league. It can’t be stated how smart he is — book smart, street smart, basketball smart. But they don’t talk about him like some other guys, but he’s a great teammate.’’

Those are essential qualities to Knicks president Phil Jackson and coach Derek Fisher, who has spoken more about competitive features in a player than natural talent. Winslow is hardly a knock-down perimeter shooter and scored a lot of buckets in the tournament whipping past slower power forwards. And he had a lousy stretch early in his only season at Duke.

“Yeah, he struggled, that’s youth and a freshman,’’ Capel said. “The great thing about him, with his competitiveness and intelligence, he figured it out. He’s not polished yet, but nobody in the draft is. He always plays with a chip on his shoulder.’’
 1 year ago '10        #11518
Blkboipurp 
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

1 year ago '04        #11519
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
hearing they plan on trading with Charlotte and will take Kaminsky if the players they want (one of the two bigs and Russell) are gone. Kaminsky is the best triangle player in the draft
 1 year ago '10        #11520
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
hearing they plan on trading with Charlotte and will take Kaminsky if the players they want (one of the two bigs and Russell) are gone. Kaminsky is the best triangle player in the draft
Aside from the pick what else would Charlotte be giving up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Food Stamp Addicts Killing Dollar Stores
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
133 comments
1 day ago