New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #11441
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Berman

With one of the roster spots opened in Monday’s roster revamp, the Knicks will sign D-League point guard Langston Galloway to a 10-day contract, according to a league source.

Galloway was on their summer-league team and training camp roster before joining the Westchester Knicks affiliate. Phil Jackson likes Galloway’s ability to run the triangle offense because of his outside shooting ability and smarts.

The Post first reported Jackson was ready to sign Galloway once he had a roster spot.

Galloway is not as speedy as reserve Shane Larkin, but is a viewed as a better 3-point shooter and rebounder.

The Knicks’ thinking is Galloway’s smarts and 3-point ability may make up for his lack of slashing skills, which isn’t as vital in the triangle.

Galloway was a point guard in high school and as a freshman at St. Joseph’s before being converted to a shooting guard. He was averaging 16.4 points, 6.2 rebounds, 2.4 a.ssists and 2.7 steals per game and shooting 44.5 percent (35 percent from 3-point land) in the offense-friendly D-League.
 2 years ago '04        #11442
space
space
Berman

WASHINGTON – London is calling for Carmelo Anthony.

Anthony says he plans to make his return from a sore left knee Jan. 15 when the Knicks play their showcase game at O2 Arena in London against the Bucks, feeling the roughly two-week break will get him close to 100 percent. But Anthony warned if he returns for a few games and still does not feel great, he could shut it down again or undergo surgery.

Anthony has called surgery “a last, last option.’’ He referred to the injury as “a pebble in his shoe,’’ a possible indication he could be dealing with loose or torn cartilage.

“As of right now I expect to be coming back in London,’’ Anthony said at the Knicks morning shootaround at Verizon Center before Wednesday’s game against the Wizards. “I thought these two weeks would really help me out to see if rest is really the issue or if I [need to] take proper precaution or get something done.’’

Anthony will miss his third straight game Wednesday since last playing on New Year’s Eve, and admitted it’s “sad’’ to miss a game near Baltimore, where he moved from Brooklyn in junior high.

“Some days are better than others, sometimes it’s not [painful],’’ Anthony said. “It’s kind of like having a little rock or pebble in the shoe. Some days it’s not.’’

President Phil Jackson blew up the Knicks roster Monday by trading J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert — probably the two players Anthony is closest with — to the Cavaliers. Jackson also waived center Samuel Dalembert.

“Cleveland is getting two good players,’’ Anthony said.

Anthony said both players were broken up over the trade, when they heard the news in the locker room 20 minutes before Monday night’s tip-off in Memphis.

“To see them guys, it was a state of confusion,’’ Anthony said. “I got a chance to talk to both of them, talk to J.R. They were really hurt. I had to try to calm them down and let them know everything will be alright. You have to move on and get past it.’’

Anthony had played with Smith dating to their Denver days. When Shumpert was a rookie, Anthony was his best friend on the club.

“That’s tough to deal with from a non-basketball standpoint,’’ Anthony said. “To lose two friends, a guy in Shump, he was my rookie when he came into this league. A guy I kind of put under my wing and talked to and got him through his darker times. J.R., we’ve been together almost 10 years. To see my like my brother, it’s more than basketball from that standpoint. Me and J.R. have been rocking with each other since our Denver days. And one day it’s over from being teammates.’’

Anthony hasn’t spoken to the Zen Master about the trade, but trusts it was the right thing, though the Knicks didn’t get any tangible a.ssets, a sentiment he first shared in a first-person video published Tuesday night.

“When I first committed back to New York, it’s something I always said I have to trust they know what they’re doing,” Anthony said Wednesday. “That was one of the reasons I wanted to come back. So here’s an opportunity with the trust. Everything starts now. ‘’

The Knicks have decided against keeping Thunder forward Lance Thomas, and will waive him along with the two other non-guaranteed players acquired in Monday’s deal. Thomas is known as a good locker-room guy with limited skills. It’s an indication the Knicks may be able to use one of their trade exceptions gained in the trade to bring in another player

The Knicks are waiting for the trade to become official with all physicals passed before signing D-League point guard Langston Galloway to a 10-day contract. He is with the Knicks in Washington, and Derek Fisher hopes to play him.
 2 years ago '04        #11443
space
space
NYK had interest in Glen Rice, Jr shall see what happens with that now that he's been waived by the Wiz
 2 years ago '08        #11444
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,900 | Props total: 5651 5651
When r they gonna call up giannis brother?
 2 years ago '04        #11445
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
Right I wanna see him get some shine too
 2 years ago '04        #11446
space
space
Looks like Lou Amundson will finally play in NY, he has a 10 day contract in his future
 2 years ago '04        #11447
space
space
Lance Thomas appears to also have a 10 day in his future as well, shall see what happens with that as soon as tomorrow
 2 years ago '11        #11448
nbrock 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 365 365
I need answers, the fu*k is up with derek fisher's subbing pattern?
 2 years ago '08        #11449
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
 nbrock said:
I peeped that too thj should be playing 30-35 mins in these games
 2 years ago '07        #11450
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 nbrock said:
he got the jason kidd syndrome might just be a 1st year coach thing

sh*t is horrible B
 2 years ago '11        #11451
nbrock 22 heat pts22
space
space
Yo whay yall think about trading for archie goodwin from the suns? Also putting lorenzo brown on a 10 day
 2 years ago '07        #11452
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
Who we giving up for Archie? He's athletic but I'm not sold on him...

and I'm a UNC man, I've seen enough ACC ball and enough Lorenzo Brown... the answer is "No."
 2 years ago '11        #11453
nbrock 22 heat pts22
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Who we giving up for Archie? He's athletic but I'm not sold on him...

and I'm a UNC man, I've seen enough ACC ball and enough Lorenzo Brown... the answer is "No."
Suns have a log jam at guard position, it's literally like 6 of them. We should be able to get him cheap. As far as brown, he won d-league mvp and scouts are stating he is the most nba ready at the moment. He is a big guard who has inside and out abilities just need to know if his d is consistent as well as his shooting.
 2 years ago '11        #11454
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,694 | Props total: 249 249
I like this kid Galloway. Haven't seen a Knick guard take it to the rack like him since Marbury.
 2 years ago '04        #11455
space
space
possible move, P-Body n*ggas to Detroit
 2 years ago '08        #11456
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
Lance thomas and admundson second 10 day deals both up soon so a move is definitely coming
 2 years ago '04        #11457
space
space
No big surprise, Lou n Thomas have signed to stay for the rest of the season
 2 years ago '07        #11458
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
No big surprise, Lou n Thomas have signed to stay for the rest of the season
Nice... I'm down with both of these and def Galloway too... been wanting Amundson on this team for years. Should've got him like 2 years ago.
 2 years ago '04        #11459
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Nice... I'm down with both of these and def Galloway too... been wanting Amundson on this team for years. Should've got him like 2 years ago.
vice versa, Lou's been trying to come to NY for years
 2 years ago '04        #11460
space
space
Looks like Phillip is looking to bring in Horace Grant in an unspecified role
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
244 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy