New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
132 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #11361
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Begley

NEW YORK -- Knicks president Phil Jackson believes owner James Dolan has been "forced to meddle" in basketball decisions in the past. But Jackson said he has received a.ssurances from Dolan that it won't happen again as long as he's running the team.

Jackson said Sunday that he spoke to Dolan about having full autonomy to make basketball decisions before he accepted the job as Knicks president.

"I was point blank and honest with him and said, 'If I walk into your office or call you up on the telephone and tell you that I want to trade X player who's an All-Star or Y player who's the fans' favorite, if I think it's the right move, I want you to feel confident that I can do this, will you give me the liberty to do this?' And he said yes, and that's really the key," Jackson said while speaking at The New Yorker Festival in Manhattan.

Jackson's authority extended to the team's decision to re-sign Carmelo Anthony, according to the team president. Dolan told Jackson before he took the job in March that if Jackson didn't feel signing Anthony was the "right direction to go, then you don't have to sign him."

"I had that liberty to make that choice and needed to have that to come and do the job the right way," said Jackson, who inked a five-year, $60 million deal to run the Knicks.

Jackson ultimately re-signed Anthony to a five-year, $124 million contract.

"He has just touched the surface of his greatness, and I think we have a guy that has a lot more to offer," Jackson said of the 30-year-old Anthony.

Dolan has a strong relationship with Anthony, and many observers wondered whether he would strong-arm Jackson during negotiations with Anthony over the summer.

Dolan has had a history of interfering with decisions made by his basketball executives. One of the most oft-cited instances came in 2011, when he orchestrated the team's trade for Anthony over the wishes of then-GM Donnie Walsh. Dolan also fired then-GM Glen Grunwald days before the past season's training camp. Grunwald built a team that won 54 games in the regular season and snapped the franchise's 13-year streak without a playoff series win.

Jackson addressed Dolan's meddling with basketball decisions Sunday.

"He has this tremendous competitive drive and wants to really do well," Jackson said. "In the process, he's gotten involved in basketball simply because things have happened in this organization that have irritated him.

"Some of the ways that the teams have been handled, some of the decisions that have been made on players that were brought in and were costly to the organization, hampered and handcuffed them to making changes. So he felt obliged and obligated to get involved in it so he could correct the inadequacies or errant direction in which the organization was going. ... So he's been involved in it on some level, and as a result there are some things that have happened where he's looked like he's meddled. And I think he had to meddle at some point. He was almost forced to meddle in some situations. That word meddle might be a little bit harsh to even use."

Dolan has said that he isn't as involved with the team now that Jackson has taken over.

He instead has chosen to focus on working with his blues band, JD and the Straight Shot.

"Hopefully, I can allow him to [play music] and relieve him of many of the pressure that's about basketball," Jackson said. "And we can go forward, and he can enjoy what he's doing in the musical world."
 2 years ago '04        #11362
space
space
fu*k Isola for still trying to run with the old notion that Dolan will always stick his nose in....fu*king clown, be a real reporter
 2 years ago '04        #11363
space
space
Begley

Carmelo Anthony has established himself as one of the top scorers in the NBA.

But Phil Jackson believes he can do more.

Jackson on Sunday said Anthony "has just touched the surface of his greatness and I think we have a guy that has a lot more to offer."

Jackson, speaking at the New Yorker festival in Manhattan on Sunday, added that the 30-year old Antony "is still young enough to have some great years ahead of him."

Jackson was one of the biggest reasons that Anthony returned to New York over the summer. He turned down other max contract offers to sign a five-year, $124 million deal with the Knicks.

Anthony took $5 million less than the maximum contact the Knicks could offer.

Jackson said it will give the Knicks short-term flexibility before the expected salary cap increase in two years resulting from the new TV deal.

"Carmelo took less money -- even though it seems rather minuscule -- but it's enough for us to have flexibility in the coming year and then as the years go on the pie's going to get bigger, things will happen," Jackson told New Yorker moderator Ben McGrath.

Jackson also talked on Sunday about his expectations for the Knicks this season.

"Last year this team didn't make the playoffs. The year before they won a playoff series and they lost to Indiana. Can they jump and go to, say, the finals of the Eastern Conference? That would be a tremendous year for us," Jackson said. "To get to the Finals, I think would be unexpected. So we have to progress and I think understand the progression.

"First of all, we learn how to play together, then we learn how to bond together, then we learn how to do the things that are difficult in playoff matches together before we can be just vaulted into a championship level team. So we still have some growth to go. I'm not throwing anything out, I'm hopeful. We all are. The big key is making it to the playoffs and then what happens?"
 2 years ago '04        #11364
space
space
Begley

Phil Jackson took a playful shot at Knicks super fan Spike Lee on Sunday.

Lee is making a film for MSG Network about Jackson's triangle offense. Jackson was asked about Lee during a talk at the New Yorker Festival in Manhattan on Sunday evening.

"As most people know, Spike is an avid Knick fan that doesn't know anything about basketball," Jackson said, drawing laughs from the crowd. "He knows how someone makes a shake and bake move and might dazzle the fans and make a shot."

Jackson shared some of his triangle expertise with Lee. The documentary airs next Friday night on MSG.

Phil says Calderon, Dalmert will "probably" start: Jackson said Jose Calderon and Sam Dalembert will probably start at point guard and center, respectively. Derek Fisher has said that only Carmelo Anthony has a spot in the starting lineup at this point. He has been observing different lineups in training camp and the preseason.
Assuming Fisher is on board with Jackson's idea of starting Calderon and Dalembert, that leaves question marks at shooting guard and power forward.

Tim Hardaway Jr., J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert are competing for minutes at shooting guard. Andrea Bargnani, Amar'e Stoudemire and others are competing for minutes at power forward.

Knicks using monitors to gauge fatigue: Jackson said the Knicks are all using monitors under their jerseys in practices and games that are used to gauge a player's fatigue.

Jackson touched on a few other topics on Sunday with New Yorker writer Ben McGrath:

On whether he would advise Carmelo Anthony to follow his lead and experiment with LSD. “No, it’s not one of the prerequisites,” he joked.

On what Jim Dolan is really like: "Jim is a person that has a life that I think was kind of foisted on him as a corporate head. I think that's not what he started out wanting to be in life. So he's running a company that he's completely invested or charged to do by his father. I think that's great that he's done whatever the family's desires or wishes are for him."

On Lakers executive Jim Buss: “Jimmy Buss is a person that’s vaulted into position through his inheritance, his father’s position,” Jackson said. “I think he’s coming to terms with one of the realities of this job. That’s all I can offer.”

On the triangle: “I don’t put much emphasis in the name. It’s a system of how to play. It’s organized. It’s not rocket science.’’

On Donald Sterling: "He's Donald Duck, a weird duck."

Jackson also revealed that, after meeting with Anthony in Los Angeles during free agency, he and Derek Fisher flew to Manhattan, Kan., to visit ex-Bulls a.ssistant Tex Winter, one of the architects of the triangle offense.

On his visit to MSG in 2013 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Knicks' last title team: "“Hopefully we won’t have to wait many more years before we have another celebration here.”
 10-13-2014, 08:49 AM         #11365
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo will average 5+ a.ssists this year.
 2 years ago '04        #11366
space
space
Berman

The Garden gets to welcome the New York version of the triangle and welcome back Carmelo Anthony for the first time Monday night when the Knicks play their Garden preseason opener.

After splitting two games against the Celtics in Connecticut, the Knicks play a back-to-back: Monday against the Raptors and Tuesday against the Sixers in Syracuse.

“I’m looking forward to it,’’ Anthony said of playing the Garden for the first time since re-signing with the Knicks for 5 years. “I haven’t played a preseason game at the Garden in a long time due to the renovations. I’m looking forward getting there Monday. It’s sad. It’s a back to-back because then we got Syracuse Tuesday.”

Expect Anthony to be serenaded with a standing ovation in both places. He is enthused about showing off the triangle, which looked a lot better Saturday when the Knicks beat the Celtics, 96-80. It’s also Derek Fisher’s first game on the Garden sidelines.

“It’s not just for me – to get that feeling again and see the things we’ve been working on at training camp,’’ Anthony said. “They’ve read about it and seen snippets but they see it firsthand now.’’

Anthony scored 16 points on Saturday as the Knicks looked more relaxed in the triangle, reducing their turnovers from 28 in the preseason opener to 18.

“We haven’t broken the tip of the iceberg as far as the offense goes for me,’’ Anthony said. “I’m still trying to see where the spots are on the court and get the timing down. That’s going take time, but [Saturday] everyone felt a little more comfortable with the system. We’ll get better day by day.

“After the first game we saw opportunities when they try to double team within the triangle and some things were open we didn’t get to,’’ Anthony said. “But [Saturday] we had a chance get a chance to do that.’’

Fisher said two straight practice sessions of three hours each Thursday and Friday following Wednesday’s 20-point debacle helped the cause.

“Unfortunately for them the last couple of days of practice helped quite a bit,’’ Fisher said. “We got a lot of work done the last two days.’’

Anthony said he’s still “adjusting’’ to the new sets, which require constant cutting and passes instead of isolation. Anthony has moved the ball well, though sometimes teammates are not expecting the pass, perhaps because of his history.

“They don’t know where the ball is coming from,’’ Anthony said. “You got to be alert. If you don’t have something in 1 1/2 seconds, the ball is out. No holding. It’s a lot of ball movement — got to be ready for it.

“It’s much better than where was the first day from now.’’

Fisher also liked Anthony’s defense Saturday.

“His understanding is continuing to grow how to find shots for himself and put himself in position to create opportunities for teammates,’’ Fisher said. “But his weak-side activity on defense was really great. Two guys on the weak side have to join the party and help. Carmelo had several of those play using his voice and putting his body in the right spots.

Tim Hardaway Jr. feels he is ahead of his teammates in learning the triangle because he played it during the Knicks summer league in Las Vegas. He’s actually been helping the veterans with the offense.

Hardaway, a first-team All-Rookie choice last season, played summer league in July and participated later that month with the Select Team practicing against Team USA before the World Cup..

“I see more confidence,’’ Anthony said of Hardaway. “That says a lot because Tim has a lot of confidence. He believes in himself a lot more. I need Tim’s confidence to be sky-high.’’

Amar’e Stoudemire wasn’t insulted Quincy Acy started ahead of him Saturday at power forward as Andrea Bargnani sat out.

“He’s just trying to find lineups,’’ Stoudemire said. “I’m playing the 4, 5, and perimeter.’’

Stoudemire instead started the second half at center.
 2 years ago '11        #11367
Dray 1101 heat pts1101
space
space
$55,631 | Props total: 14864 14864

[video - click to view]

@

Last edited by Dray; 10-14-2014 at 04:23 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #11368
space
space
Berman

He has been the bearded wonder of preseason, and “Ace’’ may be the place to find your starting Knicks power forward.

In a bizarre turn of events, Quincy Acy, who may have the NBA’s longest beard, and one wilder than James Harden’s, has emerged as the Knicks’ leading candidate at power forward. It is seemingly the lone position battle still remaining.

That is a testament to Acy’s defensive fortitude and vibrant playing style that coincides with new coach Derek Fisher’s vision of what he wants out of his starting lineup. It also helps Acy’s cause that Andrea Bargnani’s battling a sore hamstring.

“No I didn’t plan on coming here to start,’’ Acy told The Post with a chuckle. “I planned on coming here and playing hard to earn minutes. I guess I impressed enough with my defense to earn a spot. I don’t know what coach got going if I’m starting or coming off the bench or not playing, but I’ll be happy.’’

When the Knicks traded with the Kings in August for Acy and Travis Outlaw, who has been, by contrast, uninspiring, general manager Steve Mills said the former Baylor combo forward showed enough scrap and liveliness in summer league to merit a deal. The Knicks gave up Jeremy Tyler and Wayne Ellington in the trade.

But Acy, 24, probably wouldn’t have gotten this opportunity if not for Bargnani’s hamstring strain. Bargnani started the first preseason game, but has sat out the last three with the 6-foot-7 Acy promoted over Amar’e Stoudemire at power forward.

“I think that separates myself — just high energy,’’ Acy said. “Not a lot of guys in the league do the things I do. I take pride in it and take pride in my defense and take some pride in being a great overall teammate.’’

Acy, a 2012 second-round pick of Toronto (37th), was traded by the Raptors to the Kings last season in the Rudy Gay blockbuster.

Fisher said from the get-go it’s not the most talented five players who will start and intangibles would factor in. Jose Calderon, Carmelo Anthony and Samuel Dalembert have locked up the starting point guard, small forward and center positions, respectively. Iman Shumpert appears to have staked his claim to the starting shooting guard job.

Then there’s power forward, for which four guys are competing. Aside from Acy, Bargnani and Stoudemire, there’s free-agent signee Jason Smith, who missed time because of the birth of his daughter but lit up the Sixers for 14 points Tuesday night in Syracuse.

“It’s important to have guys like Iman and [Acy] because there’s certain types of intensity and mind-set that’s contagious within the team,’’ Fisher said. “That high motor. Teammates enjoy feeding off it. Right now we have some guys born that way.’’

Acy has had his beard since his time at Baylor, though, he says, “not as long.’’

On Media Day, Acy said it is the baddest beard in the league.

“It’s just me,’’ he said. “People like it. A lot of people come in and say I like it. But I’m not wearing it to impress people. I’m just wearing it because I like it.’’

Acy has impressed the Knicks staff with more than facial hair — as a board-crasher, ball-mover and screen-setter. He’s confident enough in the triangle offense to launch his below-average jumper.

“[Knicks team president] Phil [Jackson] is not a man of many words, but he just says he loves my energy and told me to step up and take the shots with confidence when I get them,’’ Acy said. “Just do what I do.

“Just help run the offense. It’s different for everybody. It requires a lot of thinking. Making sure I’m in the right places. Making sure I’m getting my teammates open, making sure I’m active on the boards and making open shots when given.’’

Acy’s strong play has given Fisher a conundrum at the power-forward spot.

“There’s a lot to think about because all those players are really good players and all do good things,’’ Fisher said. “It’s not about picking one of those guys as the best player. It’s which one is best for the balance of our team. That will still be a question mark for a while.

“It’s tough to evaluate it with Bargnani being out.’’

Jackson actually did lay off one of the team’s scouts in the offseason — Stephen Giles — one of the club’s two advance scouts.

Giles was considered a hire of former coach Mike Woodson and an extension of the dismissed coaching staff. Giles moved up in the NBA world, hired as the Cavaliers advance scout.

Jackson retained Matt Harding for advance duties.
 2 years ago '04        #11369
space
space
Woj

After some initial uncertainty, the New York Knicks plan to pick up the third-year contract option for guard Shane Larkin, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Knicks have been satisfied with Larkin, 22, in the preseason, and will guarantee the $1.67 million on his contract for the 2015-16 season.

The deadline for guaranteeing the third-year option comes at the end of October.

As Knicks president Phil Jackson plans to use significant salary cap space for high-profile free agents in the summer of 2015, he’s been cautious on committing guaranteed money to the payroll. In the preseason, Larkin has averaged 2.5 points and 1.5 a.ssists in 20 minutes per game for New York.

New York acquired Larkin, guard Jose Calderon and center Sam Dalembert from Dallas as part of a deal for center Tyson Chandler and guard Raymond Felton in June.

Larkin was the 18th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft in which he was part of a deal from Atlanta to Dallas. He averaged 10.2 minutes per game as a rookie for the Mavericks in the 2013-14 season. Larkin was an All-ACC player at the University of Miami.
 2 years ago '11        #11370
King Henry 522 heat pts522
space
space
$41,177 | Props total: 4625 4625
Acy becoming one of my favorite players already. Love his energy, hope he starts
 2 years ago '04        #11371
space
space
Begley

Quincy Acy has started at power forward in the Knicks' past three preseason games. But it seems there remains an open competition for the job.

Derek Fisher reiterated on Friday that "things are still open and fluid" with his starting lineups. One of the biggest question marks surrounds the starting power forward.

Acy has played well in the past three games. But Jason Smith has also impressed the coaching staff.

"Jason Smith has played some good minutes for us the last couple games since he’s been back and there’s no reason why he couldn’t maybe crack into that [starting lineup]," Fisher said Friday.

Smith missed the first two preseason games due to the birth of his daughter. He had 14 points and five rebounds in 24 minutes in the Knicks' win over Philly on Tuesday.

Smith is competing with Acy, Amar'e Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani for minutes at power forward.

Bargnani has missed all but one of the Knicks' preseason games due to a hamstring injury.

Fisher has said that Bargnani's injury makes it difficult to evaluate his options at power forward.

The coach praised the starting lineup featuring Acy on Friday but hinted that he may change the lineup for Monday's preseason game against Milwaukee.

"Depending on how things materialize with Andrea over the next few days, we may or may not keep it the same," Fisher said.

Fisher impressed with J.R.: J.R. Smith has made some news recently by saying it will take the Knicks a few months to learn the triangle (he's right). But Smith's adjustment to the system thus far has impressed his head coach.

"Jay has been great from Day 1. He’s engaged, he’s asking questions. He wants to get this right," Fisher said. "And we as a staff we appreciate it and value it tremendously. The more guys we have like that the better. And so you can see on a daily basis, he’s picking more things up. The type of questions he asks are with understanding of most of it and then maybe there’s one thing to add to it. But he’s coming along really well and we’re looking forward to what he can do for us as he gets more comfortable."

Fisher was asked Friday if he felt the need to address the issue of maturity or off-court conduct with Smith, as ex-coach Mike Woodson had over the past two seasons when Smith got into trouble with the league and the team.

"What I've tried to do with all of our guys, not just J.R., is kind of manage our relationship based on our relationship and not the relationships they have may have had with other people and other coaches," Smith said. "I can only measure our relationship on our experiences and so far it hasn't been necessary to address anyone about maturity and accountability and trying to be one of the many leaders that we'll need within our team. J's been great in that fashion and I don't see any reason why he wouldn't continue. He's a smart player and he's continuing to figure out ways to be effective within what we're doing."
 2 years ago '08        #11372
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,885 | Props total: 5634 5634
Id rather smith start then we cant have 2 guys in the post who cant score
 2 years ago '04        #11373
space
space
Begley

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- If it were up to Carmelo Anthony, teams would play fewer sets of consecutive games.

“I don’t know if that will ever happen, but that’s the dream,” Anthony said after practice Saturday. “Maybe it will happen 10 years from now when I’m out of the league.”

The Knicks play 20 back-to-backs this season.

LeBron James and Dirk Nowitzki made similar suggestions earlier this week when they said they’d prefer fewer games in the schedule.

Said Anthony: “Fewer back-to-backs is something we should be talking about.”

The conversation over minutes and games was sparked by the NBA’s decision to play a 44-minute preseason game -- which will be held Sunday at Brooklyn's Barclays Center.

To Anthony, the issue doesn’t lie as much with the minutes in a game than it does with the amount of back-to-backs.

“You go on a road trip and you come back, and you’re gone for 10, 11 days 12 days, and you’ve got a back-to-back the last two days, it’s always that last game that someway, somehow we always seem to get a TV game that last game. So it affects you,” he said.

Cole DNPs 'not a demotion': Derek Fisher explained why he decided not to play Cole Aldrich in the past two preseason games. The coach said it had nothing to do with Aldrich’s performance and everything to do with wanting to see Jason Smith, who missed the first two games while his wife gave birth.

“Jason Smith originally was out for personal reasons, so once Jason was back, Cole had played some, it was important that we got Jason some minutes so we could see how he might be able to help us,” Fisher said. “[Cole’s absence] was just a byproduct of that, nothing else. Cole’s been solid and has done everything we’re asking him to do, so it wasn’t a demotion or any reason related to his performance, just continuing to try and find the best way to put our team together.”

Not Fishing for trouble: For those wondering, Fisher said he hasn't played any pickup basketball recently. But Fisher, who retired from playing last season following an 18-year playing career, is still working out. “I was very fortunate to, other than a right foot injury 14 or 15 years ago, [to have] no other major injuries during my career,” Fisher said. “And I am not going to injure myself seriously playing basketball after my basketball career. That’s for sure.”

STAT sits out: Andrea Bargnani, Travis Outlaw and Amar'e Stoudemire missed practice Saturday. Stoudemire was out for a recovery day. Bargnani has missed the past three games because of a hamstring injury. His status for Monday’s game is unclear.
 2 years ago '04        #11374
space
space
Berman

In a scene during the upcoming documentary on his triangle offense, Knicks team president Phil Jackson said if Carmelo Anthony wins a championship in New York, you can refer to the club’s third title as ‘‘home grown’’ because of Anthony’s Brooklyn roots.

“We love the fact that we were able to sign Carmelo,’’ Jackson said in Spike Lee’s MSG Network documentary, “What Is the Triangle Offense?”

“We like the fact that he wants to take on this challenge,” Jackson said. “He’s not just going to skip over to some team that’s loaded and try to have a drop-in championship. This one’s going to be home grown.”

Jackson was referring to Anthony’s July dalliance with the Bulls and Rockets. Experts felt if Anthony signed with Chicago and formed an alliance with point guard Derrick Rose, the Bulls would have been among the favorites to represent the Eastern Conference in the Finals.

Anthony, who was born in Brooklyn and lived there until the start of junior high school, said as recently as Thursday he re-signed with the Knicks because it would be more special to win one here than anywhere else.

Jackson added further praise in the film, according to excerpts provided to The Post, saying Anthony has the promise to be “untouchable.’’

“Carmelo’s got the mentality to bring us ahead,’’ Jackson said. “I said this about Carmelo — great shooter, has the ability to get his shot off. There’s still a step ahead for Carmelo’s game to get him to that position to where he’s untouchable.”

The documentary premieres Friday at 10:30 p.m. on MSG Network after the Knicks’ final preseason game against the Raptors in Montreal. The Knicks’ superfan/filmmaker interviewed Knicks coach Derek Fisher, a.ssociate coach Kurt Rambis and a.ssistant Jim Cleamons, as well as Knicks legend/broadcaster Walt Frazier and players Amar’e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert and Pablo Prigioni about the scheme that has netted Jackson a record 11 coaching championships.

Bill Bradley, Jackson’s teammate on their lone two title teams, said in the film, “Phil was the master at getting players to do what he wanted them to do [as a teammate]. In retrospect, he had all the attributes to be a great coach — he was analytical, unselfish, fiercely competitive, and could relate to each player individually based up on who they were.”

Frazier, a teammate of Jackson’s in their rookie season, remembered plenty of late nights.

“Our rookie year, we weren’t playing, both of us were defensive specialists when we came into the league,’’ Frazier noted in the documentary. “Every city we went to, we went out — Detroit, San Francisco, L.A. We went sightseeing and got back the hotel just before it was time to get on the bus to go to the game.”

Last Sunday, Jackson was asked about Lee’s film and called him “an avid Knicks fan who doesn’t know anything about basketball.’’

However, Jackson revealed it was the Knicks who went to Lee, asking him to produce the documentary.
 2 years ago '11        #11375
King Henry 522 heat pts522
space
space
$41,177 | Props total: 4625 4625
Looks like the starting lineup opening night is gonna be Calderon, Shump, Melo, Jason Smith, and Dalembert opening night according to what Fish said today
 2 years ago '07        #11376
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 180 180
 King Henry said:
Looks like the starting lineup opening night is gonna be Calderon, Shump, Melo, Jason Smith, and Dalembert opening night according to what Fish said today
Hmmm...

So 2nd Unit is

Cole / Bargs
STAT / Quincy
JR / Early / Outlaw
Timmy
Larkin / Pablo

What Fish needs to do is reduce the rotation to 10 dudes... max 11. Outlaw doesn't need PT. Something tells me Bargs is gonna be chillin on that hamstring for a good 2 weeks til he can run without pain... Early ain't gonna see many minutes in the first few weeks, but I hope he does.
 2 years ago '08        #11377
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,885 | Props total: 5634 5634
2nd unit might end up playing better than the starters
 10-26-2014, 03:47 AM         #11378
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tired of Outlaw already.
 2 years ago '07        #11379
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 180 180
 Kitsch said:
I'm tired of Outlaw already.
Word is we might cut Outlaw & keep Wear. Which I'm cool with. Him & his brother were big underachievers at UNC, but he's matured some and could be useful, at least on the Westchester team since he won't get much run with us.

btw... it's off topic but somehow I sense a mid-season trade with this roster... Idk why but I do. With us getting way better from it too. Looking forward to this season.
 10-26-2014, 08:13 AM         #11380
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
btw... it's off topic but somehow I sense a mid-season trade with this roster... Idk why but I do. With us getting way better from it too. Looking forward to this season.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
44 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
60 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
92 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
72 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
152 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy