New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '11        #11201
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,694 | Props total: 249 249
IMO we need shump. Hes a self starter that goes hard. Thats the type of player that should pair well with melo, but that n*ggas way too erratic. If Fish and Phil could learn this n*ggas some pace to his game to go along with his athleticism, I don't see why he couldn't be an all star someday. As far as JR, we might have seen his best when he got that 6th man. I don't see him getting any better and with Hardaway on the come up it makes perfect sense to move him. I like Larkins's speed at the point, but to be honest, I'd rather Caldaron as a backup point guard than Larkin. If we could somehow get a solid starting point guard and keep Larking at 3rd string, Im all for it. We've got a.ssets to make some moves, can't be mad at that.
 2 years ago '04        #11202
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 imtheman718 said:
IMO we need shump. Hes a self starter that goes hard. Thats the type of player that should pair well with melo, but that n*ggas way too erratic. If Fish and Phil could learn this n*ggas some pace to his game to go along with his athleticism, I don't see why he couldn't be an all star someday. As far as JR, we might have seen his best when he got that 6th man. I don't see him getting any better and with Hardaway on the come up it makes perfect sense to move him. I like Larkins's speed at the point, but to be honest, I'd rather Caldaron as a backup point guard than Larkin. If we could somehow get a solid starting point guard and keep Larking at 3rd string, Im all for it. We've got a.ssets to make some moves, can't be mad at that.
so ur saying Calderon isn't a solid PG or even a starting PG?
 2 years ago '08        #11203
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,901 | Props total: 5652 5652
Yea I'd trade jr for a center or a real 3 man
 2 years ago '07        #11204
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,384 | Props total: 277 277
I'm not throwin Calderon under the bus haven't seen him play a game in a Knicks jersey yet

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 2 years ago '11        #11205
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,694 | Props total: 249 249
 Born_Loser said:
so ur saying Calderon isn't a solid PG or even a starting PG?
Calderon to me should be the 4th scoring option on a solid team if he's starting. I like him because he could hit the three with regularity. Other than that, I cant get hype over dude looking at the rest of this roster. Now if we had a big who could demand a double team, I'd like Calderon even more. You get what Im saying?
 2 years ago '07        #11206
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
Calderon to me should be the 4th scoring option on a solid team if he's starting. I like him because he could hit the three with regularity. Other than that, I cant get hype over dude looking at the rest of this roster. Now if we had a big who could demand a double team, I'd like Calderon even more. You get what Im saying?
He was the 3rd scoring option in Dallas and he did fine, and melo gets double teamed..

Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 2 years ago '04        #11207
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
i see what you saying but to add on the scoring options, if ur PG is ur 1st scoring option, ur gonna have a problem....if Calderon becomes our 4th, 5th or even 6th scoring option that says A LOT about our scoring depth cause Jose is legit
 07-21-2014, 08:03 PM         #11208
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Action Bronson will be on soon.
 07-23-2014, 03:14 PM         #11209
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 years ago '04        #11210
space
space

just got back from the pool and Brown ain't coming back, understandable but still
 07-24-2014, 03:51 PM         #11211
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

I miss Novak.
 2 years ago '04        #11212
space
space
A.R. Smitty

fu*k that n*gga Novak doe, hope he enjoys playing with the Utah Mormons
 2 years ago '07        #11213
space
space
 Kitsch said:

I miss Novak.

[video - click to view]

07-24-2014, 08:23 PM         #11214
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:

2 years ago '07        #11215
space
space
The Knicks recently attempted to make a trade for Minnesota Timberwolves star Kevin Love, offering forward Amar'e Stoudemire and his enormous expiring contract, second-year guard Tim Hardaway, Jr. and swingman Iman Shumpert, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

But the longshot offer, made in the past week, was declined and never stood much of a chance, particularly since the Timberwolves could potentially strike a richer deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers involving No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins.

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #11216
space
space
Chris Herring

The Knicks recently attempted to make a trade for Minnesota Timberwolves star Kevin Love, offering forward Amar'e Stoudemire and his enormous expiring contract, second-year guard Tim Hardaway, Jr. and swingman Iman Shumpert, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

But the longshot offer, made in the past week, was declined and never stood much of a chance, particularly since the Timberwolves could potentially strike a richer deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers involving No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins. The Chicago Bulls, who have a bevy of intriguing a.ssets to trade, have reportedly had conversations with Minnesota about Love in recent weeks since failing to sign Knicks star Carmelo Anthony in free agency.

The Knicks, by contrast, are short-handed when it comes to what they can trade for an elite player like Love. The sharpshooting Hardaway, after a strong rookie year in which he averaged 10 points a game, has good value. But Shumpert could make considerably more money after next season, when he'll be a restricted free agent. And Stoudemire's expiring contract would likely hold less weight with a team like the Timberwolves, who are typically unable to lure big-name free agents to play in Minnesota.

Minnesota's front office has been signaling that any trade partner for Love would also potentially have to take J.J. Barea and Kevin Martin, who is due another $21 million over the next three seasons, as part of the deal. (Love, Barea and Martin make combined salaries of $27 million, nearly identical to that of Stoudemire, Hardaway and Shumpert.)

The obvious problem the Knicks face in all of this: They lack the future draft picks that would be necessary to pull off such a deal. By NBA rule, teams aren't allowed to trade first-round picks in consecutive years. Because of that, New York can't trade its 2015 and 2017 picks, since it already dealt its 2014 and 2016 picks in trades for Carmelo Anthony and Andrea Bargnani, respectively. For a rebuilding team like Minnesota, the prospect of waiting until 2018 to fully cash in on a rare talent like Love isn't realistic.

Team president Phil Jackson and the Knicks were likely aware that they had little chance of landing Love with their proposal, which might have been more of a formality since several teams have called Minnesota to gauge what it would take for the Timberwolves to pull the trigger. But knowing that Love has quietly expressed an interest in playing in New York, the Knicks went ahead with an offer.

If the 25-year-old forward plays out the final year of his contract in Minnesota and becomes a free agent next summer, the Knicks will have enough cap space to be able to offer him a maximum contract if they choose to go that route.
 2 years ago '04        #11217
space
space
TIMMY! Jr

Knicks shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr., coming off his First-Team All-Rookie season, is writing a periodic diary from Las Vegas this week as a member of the U.S. Select Team, which is practicing against Team USA in preparation for FIBA’s World Cup tournament.

LAS VEGAS — The intensity has really picked up over the last two days here at USA Basketball training camp. I think I’ve done a really good job of getting better and holding my own. I’ve definitely been defending better, which is something that comes with experience and from learning each and every day. It is something I really wanted to work on this offseason, because offensively, I felt ahead of the game.

Really, I just try to observe and absorb everything around me. I’ve been paying attention to veteran guys such as Kevin Durant and James Harden, just in how they approach practices and scrimmages as well as their routines.

And even when Coach [Tom] Thibodeau is addressing the national team about man-to-man defensive concepts, I’m listening to every word he says. Coach Thibodeau is regarded as the game’s best defensive coach. We spent a lot of time focusing on zone defense on Wednesday, with Coach Jim Boeheim taking the lead on that. We were running plays teams like Spain, Brazil and Dominican Republic will run against the U.S. next month.

It’s tough because the rules overseas are so different. In the FIBA game, you can stay in the paint. There’s no three-second rule. You can knock the ball off the rim. These are things I’m still learning about international play. Again, as I wrote in my first diary, my goal is one day to be a U.S. Olympian.

On my select team, we really take a lot of pride in what we’re doing here. In one scrimmage against Team USA, one of our squads had a huge comeback win, with Orlando point guard Victor Oladipo getting the game-winning basket. We were all so happy just because we got a victory. It was a very cool moment. By giving our all every day, we’re really getting the national team better and getting them ready to go overseas.

I knew most of the guys in camp before we got here. Bradley Beal, Gordon Hayward, Doug McDermott, Mason and Miles Plumlee and myself all have the same agent — Mark Bartelstein, who is based in Chicago. It’s nice that we’re all here as a group.

It’s great to have a lot of guys from Priority Sports. It makes the agency look good. Every year Bartelstein has all the draft-class kids live in Chicago and train together. The agency knows what it is doing.

Mason, who had a strong rookie season for Brooklyn, even got bumped up to the national team camp the other day after Kevin Love’s withdrawal. He’s doing really well. It was good watching him go out and dominate. That’s what’s he’s doing.

For me, I’ve been knocking down wide-open shots when they’ve been given to me, finishing at the rim and getting my teammates on the select team some open shots by passing to them at the right time and right spot. My confidence has continued to rise and I can’t wait for the real Knicks’ training camp in October.

I heard the great Earl Monroe said this week that I’m “not afraid’’ and I “got the heart for the NBA game’’ and he can “see it in my eyes.’’

All I can say is that’s an honor to hear that from a Hall of Famer. Having that no-fear attitude on the court, with all these great players, is what helped me have a successful rookie season with the Knicks. I always played with a sense of urgency as a rookie.

I know a lot of people overlooked me heading into the draft, but those mock drafts, and really where I was drafted, didn’t mean a thing. I knew coming into last year’s draft that all I had to do was prove to one or two teams that I could play at the next level, and luckily I did. Because if you’re worried about what others are saying, you’re not focused on what really matters.
 2 years ago '04        #11218
space
space
Begley

The Knicks have signed rookie Cleanthony Early to a contract. The team announced the signing on Friday afternoon.

New York drafted Early with the 34th pick of the 2014 NBA Draft. Contract details were not released.

Due to the Knicks’ salary cap restraints and Early’s status as a second-round pick, the most New York would be able to offer Early is a two-year contract worth the minimum salary ($507,336 in Year One and $845,059 in Year Two).

The Knicks hope that Early can step in to the rotation and backup Carmelo Anthony and others at small forward. In four games in the Las Vegas Summer League, Early averaged 11.5 points on 45 percent shooting.

The Knicks also may still re-sign Toure' Murry. The free agent guard has drawn interest from the Heat, Jazz and Clippers, according to a league source.
 2 years ago '04        #11219
space
space
*Freeway voice* EARLY!!!

and my n*gga Murry possibly coming back? gonna be a hot sum.....well Fall
 2 years ago '07        #11220
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
*Freeway voice* EARLY!!!

and my n*gga Murry possibly coming back? gonna be a hot sum.....well Fall
If we can ship a guard or 2 (like Wayne Ellington & JR) in a trade, then maybe we can pull it off.

Still a lot of guards to sign on Toure, and I'd rather have JTyler than Toure
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago