New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #11181
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #11182
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
Berman

Is anyone ready for World Peace II?

The Knicks have discussed whether to extend a training-camp invitation to Metta World Peace on a mostly non-guaranteed deal.

World Peace is eager to reunite with his former Lakers coach, Phil Jackson, and his former Los Angeles teammate, coach Derek Fisher, and erase the bitter memory of his original homecoming.

“[World Peace] has the utmost respect for Phil and Derek,’’ his agent, Marc Cornstein, told The Post. “There’s a history there. They know he’s out there.’’

The Knicks are trying to add another good-sized small forward to the roster. After Carmelo Anthony, only rookie Cleanthony Early is a true small forward. During summer league play, Early is trying to prove he is ready to be Anthony’s backup, but hasn’t shown he can create his own shot.

The World Peace camp has expressed interest to the Knicks. Under the buyout, the Knicks already are paying World Peace $250,000 for next season. If World Peace were invited and made the team, he’d be eligible for the veteran’s minimum, $1.4 million.

The Queensbridge product was disillusioned with his ballyhooed return to New York, which ended with a buyout Feb. 22 after he was buried in Mike Woodson’s doghouse and needed his left knee drained five times. Woodson didn’t like his offbeat act after signing him last July.

“Everyone who knows anything about my son knows he can only help a team,’’ said World Peace’s father, Ron Artest Sr.

Sources told The Post World Peace never would have asked for his release if he had known Jackson was coming.

If he doesn’t an invite to the Knicks’ training camp, he may become the a.ssistant coach for the Palisades High girls basketball team in Los Angeles.

When the Knicks played at Staples Center on March 25, World Peace visited Jackson in his luxury suite. A source close to World Peace told The Post in March he would be interested in a second stint. “Abso-f—–g-lutely,’’ the source said.

The Knicks have commitments to 15 players, a.ssuming they sign Early. However, general manager Steve Mills said big man Jeremy Tyler, who has a team option, will f!ght for a roster spot. As would the former Ron Artest if the Knicks invited him.

Fisher still has one a.ssistant-coaching opening and the club has had talks with Jackson’s former longtime a.ssistant, Jim Cleamons, but no deal has been struck. Cleamons, Jackson’s right-hand man in Chicago and Los Angeles, is known as a triangle guru, and was fired as a Bucks a.ssistant amid the Jason Kidd takeover.

The delay could be related to financial issues, as Cleamons lives in Los Angeles and it could cost more to move him across the country.

The Lakers could conceivably bring Cleamons back to work on the new staff if Byron Scott is hired.

Kurt Rambis is already Fisher’s lead a.ssistant. Jackson invoked Cleamons’ name in Las Vegas when he indicated Fisher needs a strong support system to run the triangle.

“I’ve had a.ssistants Jim Cleamons, Kurt Rambis, etc., have gone off to coach and they hadn’t had the support to try and teach the triangle offense,’’ Jackson said.

Jackson’s former Lakers center, Andrew Bynum, is considering sitting out next season to undergo “Regenokine,” the Germany-based knee therapy treatment, for his arthritic knees, with well-known German doctor Peter Wehling according to his agent. That would put Bynum in play for the 2015-16 season when the Knicks will be in the market for multiple centers.

“If he’s healthy, Phil will be interested,’’ said Bynum’s agent, David Lee. “Phil knew how to tap into Andrew. They got along famously.’’
 07-19-2014, 10:40 AM         #11183
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't mind MWP back.
 2 years ago '07        #11184
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Kitsch said:
I wouldn't mind MWP back.
Me either... But I wonder how the roster will look if we include Ron Ron & JTyler

Jose / Shane / Pablo
JR / Timmy / Shump / Ellington
Melo / Early
STAT / Bargs
Dalembert / Jason Smith / JTyler

D-League: No Chill Thanacious

Now what about Ron Ron, KMart, Toure', and Shannon Brown???

Honestly, I'd rather drop Ellington for Shannon.
Pick up Ron Ron.
Give Toure' a spot in Westchester. (Giving him minutes at the point, still needs improvement)
If we can move Bargs, pick up KMart, but if not, let him chill til mid-season again and pick him up like 2 years ago.
 07-19-2014, 11:15 AM         #11185
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Me either... But I wonder how the roster will look if we include Ron Ron & JTyler

Jose / Shane / Pablo
JR / Timmy / Shump / Ellington
Melo / Early
STAT / Bargs
Dalembert / Jason Smith / JTyler

D-League: No Chill Thanacious

Now what about Ron Ron, KMart, Toure', and Shannon Brown???

Honestly, I'd rather drop Ellington for Shannon.
Pick up Ron Ron.
Give Toure' a spot in Westchester. (Giving him minutes at the point, still needs improvement)
If we can move Bargs, pick up KMart, but if not, let him chill til mid-season again and pick him up like 2 years ago.
From what I recall other teams are interested in Toure.

[tweet - click to view]

What about Aldrich? Anyway, I have faith in Phil and Fish.
 2 years ago '07        #11186
space
space
 Kitsch said:
From what I recall other teams are interested in Toure.

What about Aldrich? Anyway, I have faith in Phil and Fish.
Damn knew I forgot someone... ColeWorld is back too.

Damn. That means no K-Mart most likely. We need a couple trades to free up the logjam at guard and hopefully someone takes Bargs too...

if not, oh well, he'll fit good in the Triangle... Toni Kukoc on food stamps
 07-19-2014, 11:24 AM         #11187
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Damn knew I forgot someone... ColeWorld is back too.

Damn. That means no K-Mart most likely. We need a couple trades to free up the logjam at guard and hopefully someone takes Bargs too...

if not, oh well, he'll fit good in the Triangle... Toni Kukoc on food stamps
We have SGs that can play SF (J.R. and Shumpert), I'm not too worried about the current make up of the team right now.
 2 years ago '07        #11188
space
space
 Kitsch said:
We have SGs that can play SF (J.R. and Shumpert), I'm not too worried about the current make up of the team right now.
True... in the words of my n*gga Marlo from The Wire, "Sounds like a good problem to me."

2 years ago '04        #11189
space
space
yeah rosters full for now, they said they want Tyler, The Basketball Player to earn his spot so i can see them having a him vs. MWP training camp for the final spot

Wayne and maybe Sammy might get traded away sometime during the season and it's pretty much Shump or Smitty who will get moved
 2 years ago '07        #11190
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
yeah rosters full for now, they said they want Tyler, The Basketball Player to earn his spot so i can see them having a him vs. MWP training camp for the final spot

Wayne and maybe Sammy might get traded away sometime during the season and it's pretty much Shump or Smitty who will get moved
Heard THJ is going to start...so yeah the writing is on the wall to move one of them...I think it will be Smitty...Shump will probably learn how to play pg in the triangle from Fish
 2 years ago '07        #11191
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Heard THJ is going to start...so yeah the writing is on the wall to move one of them...I think it will be Smitty...Shump will probably learn how to play pg in the triangle from Fish
Idk man Timmy even said himself he's not ready to start yet, but obviously he's working on it.

It comes down to us having 3 guys who play the same position (Shump, Timmy, JR)... Shump is most versatile (PG - SF), JR is the best explosive scorer, Timmy is most consistent

I don't see why we don't run our game like the Spurs & cut minutes down on our stars when possible (Melo, Amare, even Bargs who's accident prone) and run the young guys more in the Triangle... it will be an interesting season.

I'm ok with Dalembert staying but Ellington shouldn't get minutes over Timmy so he needs to go. I'd rather have Shannon Brown over Ellington. And I'd rather have JTyler over Shannon Brown.
 2 years ago '04        #11192
space
space
yeah Timmy! is about another year or two from being a starter

with Jason Smith, he put a monkey wrench on sh*t imo unless we got ourselves a 3 man battle for a spot including Sammy D (if they would seriously consider moving him). Aldrich def. earned his stripes/spot on this team in my book so he's good for me

Shannon Brown would be a good look on this team cause of what he brings to the table and his familiarity with the triangle and can play the 2 and 3 so def. a pick up if we move Ellington especially since Early will not be getting much play time till like the 2nd half of the season unless either injuries or he does some impressive eye opening sh*t at training camp or they can even save a spot for an Artest by just letting this n*gga play in the D-League for like a month or two since look what that did for Tyler for us last season

they already made it clear that Greek Freak is not playing till next year so that's nothing to worry about
 07-19-2014, 05:01 PM         #11193
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

2 years ago '07        #11194
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
yeah Timmy! is about another year or two from being a starter

with Jason Smith, he put a monkey wrench on sh*t imo unless we got ourselves a 3 man battle for a spot including Sammy D (if they would seriously consider moving him). Aldrich def. earned his stripes/spot on this team in my book so he's good for me

Shannon Brown would be a good look on this team cause of what he brings to the table and his familiarity with the triangle and can play the 2 and 3 so def. a pick up if we move Ellington especially since Early will not be getting much play time till like the 2nd half of the season unless either injuries or he does some impressive eye opening sh*t at training camp or they can even save a spot for an Artest by just letting this n*gga play in the D-League for like a month or two since look what that did for Tyler for us last season

they already made it clear that Greek Freak is not playing till next year so that's nothing to worry about
Truth... but I'd rather keep Early around, he has great intangibles. And I think he can learn well from Melo & Fish.

But the question do we drop JTyler or Dalembert? I'd rather go with Tyler for the youth movement. But this is what camp & pre-season is for.

I don't think anyone wants Ellington & his non-guaranteed contract, so he's prob out.
 2 years ago '07        #11195
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 KnicksLost said:
Shump at the point that's a scary sight

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 2 years ago '04        #11196
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
I don't think anyone wants Ellington & his non-guaranteed contract, so he's prob out.
he's expiring so that might make him a pick up for somebody else, Samuel is a good replacement for Chandler in the short term but combine those two contracts, can trade for a 5.5 mill (obviously expiring) big man which basically gives us an empty roster spot and less clutter in both positions
 2 years ago '07        #11197
space
space
Just watched the playback of the game, Hairston is a dirty player..Timmy looks like melo jr out there

I like Larkin and henriquez

Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 2 years ago '07        #11198
space
space
 Funeral James said:
Just watched the playback of the game, Hairston is a dirty player..Timmy looks like melo jr out there

I like Larkin and henriquez
PJ from Gboro, just how things be with my NC peoples bruh

Timmy, Shane, & Early were looking good, but the offense got super stagnant when they checked out. Tyler kinda flopped today. Thanasis barely hit the floor.

I hope Henriquez can get signed to our D-League team, he doesn't score much but he can defend, block & rebound
 2 years ago '04        #11199
space
space
Ian Begley

Working to clear the log jam in the backcourt, the Knicks are discussing their potential trade options with guards J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and Shane Larkin, a league source said on Sunday.

“They’re working on trying to make a move in the backcourt,” the NBA source familiar with the Knicks’ thinking said.

The idea that the Knicks are trying to make a trade to balance the roster isn’t earth-shattering. President Phil Jackson and GM Steve Mills have mentioned the Knicks have a surplus in the backcourt, with Mills saying last week the Knicks are “heavy” at shooting guard.

The issue for the Knicks, of course, is deciding who to send out in a trade and figuring out what they can get in return in such a transaction.

Tim Hardaway Jr. has been deemed virtually untouchable, per a source. Smith, the 2012-13 Sixth Man Award winner, has a player option in his contract for $6.4 million for the 2015-16 season and is coming off what he called the worst season of his NBA career. As such, it is unclear how much interest he could draw on the open market.

Shumpert is viewed as a strong defender but couldn’t find his comfort zone on offense last season. He was made available in several different trade proposals throughout the season. His value at this point in the trade market is also unclear.

Larkin was recently acquired from the Mavericks in the trade that also netted Jose Calderon and Samuel Dalembert.

The Knicks tried to pair Shumpert with Andrea Bargnani and Amar'e Stoudemire in separate deals earlier in the offseason in an effort to unload the contracts of Bargnani ($11.5 million) and Stoudemire ($23.4 million). No deal materialized for either player. It is unclear if such packages are still being discussed or if the guards are being offered individually at this point.

The Knicks have four shooting guards on the roster. They also haven’t ruled out re-signing free agent PG/SG Toure' Murry.
Murry has drawn interest from the Utah Jazz and Miami Heat, according to a report Sunday from the Salt Lake Tribune.
 2 years ago '07        #11200
space
space
Only players i wouldn't mind them giving up is Pablo and Ellington

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
90 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy