New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 222
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
Diddy Responses To Gay Comments And Disses 50 Cent
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Sebastian Telfair’s wife says that he’s violent and suicidal
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Sushi fan discovers 5-foot tapeworm inside his body
53 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #11181
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
yeah Timmy! is about another year or two from being a starter

with Jason Smith, he put a monkey wrench on sh*t imo unless we got ourselves a 3 man battle for a spot including Sammy D (if they would seriously consider moving him). Aldrich def. earned his stripes/spot on this team in my book so he's good for me

Shannon Brown would be a good look on this team cause of what he brings to the table and his familiarity with the triangle and can play the 2 and 3 so def. a pick up if we move Ellington especially since Early will not be getting much play time till like the 2nd half of the season unless either injuries or he does some impressive eye opening sh*t at training camp or they can even save a spot for an Artest by just letting this n*gga play in the D-League for like a month or two since look what that did for Tyler for us last season

they already made it clear that Greek Freak is not playing till next year so that's nothing to worry about
 07-19-2014, 05:01 PM         #11182
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

Wayne and maybe Sammy might get traded away sometime during the season and it's pretty much Shump or Smitty who will get moved
 4 years ago '07        #11183
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 2382 2382
 Born_Loser said:
yeah Timmy! is about another year or two from being a starter

with Jason Smith, he put a monkey wrench on sh*t imo unless we got ourselves a 3 man battle for a spot including Sammy D (if they would seriously consider moving him). Aldrich def. earned his stripes/spot on this team in my book so he's good for me

Shannon Brown would be a good look on this team cause of what he brings to the table and his familiarity with the triangle and can play the 2 and 3 so def. a pick up if we move Ellington especially since Early will not be getting much play time till like the 2nd half of the season unless either injuries or he does some impressive eye opening sh*t at training camp or they can even save a spot for an Artest by just letting this n*gga play in the D-League for like a month or two since look what that did for Tyler for us last season

they already made it clear that Greek Freak is not playing till next year so that's nothing to worry about
Truth... but I'd rather keep Early around, he has great intangibles. And I think he can learn well from Melo & Fish.

But the question do we drop JTyler or Dalembert? I'd rather go with Tyler for the youth movement. But this is what camp & pre-season is for.

I don't think anyone wants Ellington & his non-guaranteed contract, so he's prob out.
 4 years ago '07        #11184
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,498 | Props total: 454 454
 KnicksLost said:
Heard THJ is going to start...so yeah the writing is on the wall to move one of them...I think it will be Smitty...Shump will probably learn how to play pg in the triangle from Fish
Shump at the point that's a scary sight




  8 - 3 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 81 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '04        #11185
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
 I Am The Truth said:
I don't think anyone wants Ellington & his non-guaranteed contract, so he's prob out.
he's expiring so that might make him a pick up for somebody else, Samuel is a good replacement for Chandler in the short term but combine those two contracts, can trade for a 5.5 mill (obviously expiring) big man which basically gives us an empty roster spot and less clutter in both positions
 3 years ago '07        #11186
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,498 | Props total: 454 454
Just watched the playback of the game, Hairston is a dirty player..Timmy looks like melo jr out there

I like Larkin and henriquez




  8 - 3 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 81 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '07        #11187
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 2382 2382
 Funeral James said:
Just watched the playback of the game, Hairston is a dirty player..Timmy looks like melo jr out there

I like Larkin and henriquez
PJ from Gboro, just how things be with my NC peoples bruh

Timmy, Shane, & Early were looking good, but the offense got super stagnant when they checked out. Tyler kinda flopped today. Thanasis barely hit the floor.

I hope Henriquez can get signed to our D-League team, he doesn't score much but he can defend, block & rebound
 3 years ago '04        #11188
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
Ian Begley

Working to clear the log jam in the backcourt, the Knicks are discussing their potential trade options with guards J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and Shane Larkin, a league source said on Sunday.

“They’re working on trying to make a move in the backcourt,” the NBA source familiar with the Knicks’ thinking said.

The idea that the Knicks are trying to make a trade to balance the roster isn’t earth-shattering. President Phil Jackson and GM Steve Mills have mentioned the Knicks have a surplus in the backcourt, with Mills saying last week the Knicks are “heavy” at shooting guard.

The issue for the Knicks, of course, is deciding who to send out in a trade and figuring out what they can get in return in such a transaction.

Tim Hardaway Jr. has been deemed virtually untouchable, per a source. Smith, the 2012-13 Sixth Man Award winner, has a player option in his contract for $6.4 million for the 2015-16 season and is coming off what he called the worst season of his NBA career. As such, it is unclear how much interest he could draw on the open market.

Shumpert is viewed as a strong defender but couldn’t find his comfort zone on offense last season. He was made available in several different trade proposals throughout the season. His value at this point in the trade market is also unclear.

Larkin was recently acquired from the Mavericks in the trade that also netted Jose Calderon and Samuel Dalembert.

The Knicks tried to pair Shumpert with Andrea Bargnani and Amar'e Stoudemire in separate deals earlier in the offseason in an effort to unload the contracts of Bargnani ($11.5 million) and Stoudemire ($23.4 million). No deal materialized for either player. It is unclear if such packages are still being discussed or if the guards are being offered individually at this point.

The Knicks have four shooting guards on the roster. They also haven’t ruled out re-signing free agent PG/SG Toure' Murry.
Murry has drawn interest from the Utah Jazz and Miami Heat, according to a report Sunday from the Salt Lake Tribune.
 3 years ago '07        #11189
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,498 | Props total: 454 454
Only players i wouldn't mind them giving up is Pablo and Ellington




  8 - 3 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 81 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '11        #11190
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 545 545
IMO we need shump. Hes a self starter that goes hard. Thats the type of player that should pair well with melo, but that n*ggas way too erratic. If Fish and Phil could learn this n*ggas some pace to his game to go along with his athleticism, I don't see why he couldn't be an all star someday. As far as JR, we might have seen his best when he got that 6th man. I don't see him getting any better and with Hardaway on the come up it makes perfect sense to move him. I like Larkins's speed at the point, but to be honest, I'd rather Caldaron as a backup point guard than Larkin. If we could somehow get a solid starting point guard and keep Larking at 3rd string, Im all for it. We've got a.ssets to make some moves, can't be mad at that.
 3 years ago '04        #11191
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
 imtheman718 said:
IMO we need shump. Hes a self starter that goes hard. Thats the type of player that should pair well with melo, but that n*ggas way too erratic. If Fish and Phil could learn this n*ggas some pace to his game to go along with his athleticism, I don't see why he couldn't be an all star someday. As far as JR, we might have seen his best when he got that 6th man. I don't see him getting any better and with Hardaway on the come up it makes perfect sense to move him. I like Larkins's speed at the point, but to be honest, I'd rather Caldaron as a backup point guard than Larkin. If we could somehow get a solid starting point guard and keep Larking at 3rd string, Im all for it. We've got a.ssets to make some moves, can't be mad at that.
so ur saying Calderon isn't a solid PG or even a starting PG?
 3 years ago '08        #11192
AC_89 205 heat pts205
space
avatar space
space
$39,939 | Props total: 14686 14686
Yea I'd trade jr for a center or a real 3 man
 3 years ago '07        #11193
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,498 | Props total: 454 454
I'm not throwin Calderon under the bus haven't seen him play a game in a Knicks jersey yet




  8 - 3 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 81 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '11        #11194
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 545 545
 Born_Loser said:
so ur saying Calderon isn't a solid PG or even a starting PG?
Calderon to me should be the 4th scoring option on a solid team if he's starting. I like him because he could hit the three with regularity. Other than that, I cant get hype over dude looking at the rest of this roster. Now if we had a big who could demand a double team, I'd like Calderon even more. You get what Im saying?
 3 years ago '07        #11195
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,498 | Props total: 454 454
 imtheman718 said:
Calderon to me should be the 4th scoring option on a solid team if he's starting. I like him because he could hit the three with regularity. Other than that, I cant get hype over dude looking at the rest of this roster. Now if we had a big who could demand a double team, I'd like Calderon even more. You get what Im saying?
He was the 3rd scoring option in Dallas and he did fine, and melo gets double teamed..




  8 - 3 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 81 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '04        #11196
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
 imtheman718 said:
Calderon to me should be the 4th scoring option on a solid team if he's starting. I like him because he could hit the three with regularity. Other than that, I cant get hype over dude looking at the rest of this roster. Now if we had a big who could demand a double team, I'd like Calderon even more. You get what Im saying?
i see what you saying but to add on the scoring options, if ur PG is ur 1st scoring option, ur gonna have a problem....if Calderon becomes our 4th, 5th or even 6th scoring option that says A LOT about our scoring depth cause Jose is legit
 07-21-2014, 08:03 PM         #11197
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Action Bronson will be on soon.
 07-23-2014, 03:14 PM         #11198
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '04        #11199
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977


just got back from the pool and Brown ain't coming back, understandable but still
 07-24-2014, 03:51 PM         #11200
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


I miss Novak.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
80 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside What was the best thing you bought from a crackhead for the low?
212 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - NYPD arrests 2 ifor Times Square hit-n-run.
163 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy