Image(s) inside Something Interesting about Eminem
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '07        #11121
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,133 | Props total: 693 693
saw the breakdown on Posting & Toasting... how did we look from your point of views?
 3 years ago '04        #11122
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 I Am The Truth said:
saw the breakdown on Posting & Toasting... how did we look from your point of views?
Only saw a quarter and a half, nothing really jumped out at me from that quick look
 3 years ago '08        #11123
halftime 
space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 6687 6687
so no one saw cleanthony catch a body?

3 years ago '07        #11124
space
space
 halftime said:
so no one saw cleanthony catch a body?

Yeah I saw that highlight... he looks raw but will def be in the rotation next yr... High energy player

Also Shane got bodied sawed-off shotgun style early in the game, but came back to lead us into a good game.

I like the youth. Cole World, JTyler, Sugar Shane, Timmy, CL Smooth, Thanasis (aka No Chill), Shump
 3 years ago '08        #11125
halftime 
space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 6687 6687
 I Am The Truth said:
Yeah I saw that highlight... he looks raw but will def be in the rotation next yr... High energy player

Also Shane got bodied sawed-off shotgun style early in the game, but came back to lead us into a good game.

I like the youth. Cole World, JTyler, Sugar Shane, Timmy, CL Smooth, Thanasis (aka No Chill), Shump
 3 years ago '10        #11126
quan3106 81 heat pts81
space
space
$7,859 | Props total: 5813 5813
 I Am The Truth said:

Cleanthony didn't look raw...No chill did...he was instant energy....Cleanthony drove and kicked...hit jumpers...hit a 3 or 2 and caught that body....looks well rounded..
 3 years ago '10        #11127
quan3106 81 heat pts81
space
space
$7,859 | Props total: 5813 5813
Oh yeah...we play again at 4 est today...
 3 years ago '04        #11128
space
space
gonna try and cop that free slurpee big gulp and watch this game, thank you 7-11
 3 years ago '07        #11129
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,442 | Props total: 341 341
 Born_Loser said:
Odom gone, if French Montana stole ya bi*ch u don't belong on my team

He was flabby and sick

But how come a charge wasn't called when Shane took that charge?? It looked like he clearly had his feet set outside the circle

16 - 22 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 42% 464 (-9) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '07        #11130
space
space
 quan3106 said:
Cleanthony didn't look raw...No chill did...he was instant energy....Cleanthony drove and kicked...hit jumpers...hit a 3 or 2 and caught that body....looks well rounded..
I love his game, but I'm just going off of stat sheets, the highlights, and P&T analysis... I didn't actually watch the game but I will today... Thanks for the breakdown my dude

I really wanna see CLEarly get going today, Shane & Tyler too.

Thanasis is gonna be a problem, idk why but I think the Triangle is perfect for him. He's a great defender for the system & can develop good off ball skills.
 3 years ago '08        #11131
AC_89 171 heat pts171
space
space
$36,507 | Props total: 9107 9107
Now that melos back lets go get this championship!
 3 years ago '07        #11132
space
space
Melo's back home.... LET'S GOOOOOO!

I can't wait til this summer game comes on. I'm so fu*kin hype.
 3 years ago '07        #11133
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,442 | Props total: 341 341
Im not excited melo's back, he would have left if he really had the option he just wants money..

16 - 22 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 42% 464 (-9) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '04        #11134
space
space
 Funeral James said:
Im not excited melo's back, he would have left if he really had the option he just wants money..
I hope u really don't think this, don't let the media have you believe this sh*t son
 3 years ago '07        #11135
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
I hope u really don't think this, don't let the media have you believe this sh*t son
This. Melo wanted to stay home.

Any person (lawyer, medical field, CEO, politician) in their business career should look at job opportunities across the board when there's an opening. However, if you have as many or more uncertainties in those other situations on the table with a chance to INCREASE your pay grade in your current location, 90% of the time, that person will stay.

LA= no coach, old Kobe, little to no supporting cast
Rockets= too many ball hogs, not enough defense, Western Conference gauntlet
Miami= enough said... potential circus / image blow, no LeBron, older D Wade
Chi= coach with no job security, stingy management, a serious pay cut, moving Boozer or Gibson, injury prone DRose, players run into the ground and are tired by the playoffs

NY = comfortable wife & kid, upgrade in pay, home town team, fans love you, new management you can trust & have seen results (Fish = 5 rings, Rambis = 8 rings, Phil = 13 rings)

Anyone thinking logically would've stayed. Zen + 1 Ring in NY + $120 Million in NY = Worth it.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-12-2014 at 04:46 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #11136
space
space
Oh and Sugar Shane hit the game winner today...

My n*gga acted like he didn't wanna be a Knicks PG last yr. Fronting like he didn't wanna work out before the draft. Phil & Fish gon get his mind right though... PG of the future.
 3 years ago '04        #11137
space
space
And Berman is reporting Melo might not take the max... What a fu*king shocker (not really)
 3 years ago '04        #11138
space
space
Berman

LAS VEGAS — Chicago is still the Second City. And New York is still home for Carmelo Anthony.

As expected, Anthony chose the Knicks over the Bulls on Saturday on the 12th day of free agency, according to NBA sources. The Knicks and Anthony were negotiating the contract Saturday and no official announcement will be made until Sunday.

Anthony had five contract offers from which to choose, including the five-year, $129 million max. But indications are he will accept less than the maximum, in excess of $121 million, as Jackson has encouraged. The Post first reported last week Anthony may take less than the max offered to give the Knicks flexibility in 2015 and 2016 free agency.

One scenario being discussed is taking the $22.4 million max the first year and taking a slight pay decrease the second year instead of the customary 7.5-percent raise.

“It’s getting closer to sounding like Carmelo will be rejoining the team,’’ coach Derek Fisher said Saturday after the Knicks’ summer-league victory over the Blazers. “That’s great news. I’m excited to hear it’s possible and at least it’s closer to being real.’’

The Knicks were the strong favorite entering and during the free-agency process, and team president Phil Jackson said earlier this week he expected a positive resolution. Now he’s got it.

Because the contract negotiations were ongoing, Jackson wouldn’t discuss his finest victory as Knicks president.

“We don’t have anything yet to stack up so rather than talk about it,’’ Jackson said. “We’ll wait. We’ll be there.”

Though the Knicks roster for this season doesn’t appear as strong as the Bulls’ collection of talent, Anthony in the end decided he wanted to align his future with Jackson and attempt to follow in the footsteps of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, two superstars whom Jackson turned into champions.

According to sources, Anthony was happy with the addition of point guard Jose Calderon and the hiring of Fisher. Entering free agency, Anthony gave strong hints he didn’t want to uproot his family and The Post reported his wife, La La Vazquez, didn’t want him to leave the Knicks.

“At the end of the day that’s my first priority, to stay,’’ Anthony said during the All-Star break. “That’s my first priority. My priority is to figure it out together. My priority is not to just because I say I want to be a free agent, is to go leave. I never was a guy that comes into a situation and basically when it’s not going well to leave like that. That’s not my personality. I came to New York, and I said it before, I wanted to retire a Knick. That’s not something I would [expletive] with, I said it, I meant it. That’s how I feel.’’

His words proved prophetic, though who knows what could have happened if the Bulls had found a way to open up the requisite cap space. That’s why the Knicks remained confident throughout the process. The Bulls would have needed a tricky sign-and-trade to get it done or have Anthony accept a four-year, $73 million pact.

“I’m not surprised. I would’ve been surprised if he left. He’s a winner, [a] competitor,’’ said Knicks power forward Kenyon Martin, an Anthony friend and free agent attending the summer league in Las Vegas. “I think he wants to bring championship to New York.’’

Jackson still has his $3.3 million mini mid-level exception and has shown interest in Washington’s Trevor Booker and New Orleans power forward Jason Smith.

Anthony had wanted to play with Pau Gasol in New York and Jackson made a bid, but the former Laker reached an agreement with the Bulls on Saturday.

Free agency was on Anthony’s bucket list, and he visited four cities — Chicago, Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles. The Bulls provided the most powerful presentation, focusing more on the roster and the team’s ability to win a championship than on finances.

As Jackson said Thursday, he and Anthony had “struck a chord.’’ Still, Anthony waited two extra days after the official signing period commenced before committing.

“I think he’s enjoying the process of free agency,’’ Knicks center Cole Aldrich told The Post. “I know all the stuff he enjoyed in New York.’’

Jackson fully expected to win this battle against the two clubs he coached to a combined 11 titles in the Bulls and Lakers, who weren’t as big a factor as some reports suggested. But he expected to hear from Anthony last Monday.

“I don’t think the money ever was the most important part,’’ said a source close to Anthony.

“I think his concern was could they make the team better this season. He is comfortable in the outer years but needed to be convinced about the upcoming year.’’
 3 years ago '08        #11139
AC_89 171 heat pts171
space
space
$36,507 | Props total: 9107 9107
I don't think melo and rose would've meshed well together
 3 years ago '04        #11140
space
space
 AC_89 said:
I don't think melo and rose would've meshed well together
Tell that to the "experts" who lack common sense
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
156 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
she look like a psycho...dat is indeed crazy
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Offset dissing Lil' Uzi Vert
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bugging Out/Do The Right Thing Air Jordan 4 For Family & Friends
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
491 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kevin Durant: 'I made the 100 percent correct decision' to join Warriors
181 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy