New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
161 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Hood Maps: Is This Accurate of your city?
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Tyga Exposes Kylie Jenner Says She Pregnant By Him Not Travis Scott
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #10981
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Ohm Youngmisuk

Amar'e Stoudemire’s goal for next season is simple.

He wants to get back to being a dominant player.

“My goal next year is to have an All-Star caliber year to get back in the All-Star Game,” Stoudemire said recently on ESPN radio’s “Mike and Mike.” “And then be a great team player for my teammates in addition to contending for a championship.”

If Stoudemire does that, Derek Fisher will be a very happy man. Fisher needs to maximize what he has on the Knicks roster knowing that Phil Jackson probably won't make significant upgrades until 2015. So that means the Knicks will need help from what they already got.

Stoudemire played in 65 games this past season, averaging 11.9 points and 4.9 rebounds. Mike Woodson had Stoudemire start the season cautiously on a minutes restriction to preserve his knees.

Stoudemire came on strong toward the end of the season. He averaged 16.9 points and 6.6 rebounds in March.

If Stoudemire can come close to those numbers and play 60 or more games again this coming season, that would be a nice bonus for Fisher’s squad. How the first-year coach will use and rest the power forward remains to be seen.

Stoudemire believes he will improve on last season based on the fact that he can concentrate on improving his game this offseason as opposed to spending most of his time rehabbing.

The Knicks will need somebody to be an inside presence to go along with Carmelo Anthony, provided Anthony returns, and Stoudemire believes he can be a force again.

“My focus is at a high level right now,” Stoudemire said. “My body feels great and I’m out to prove the doubters wrong.”
 3 years ago '04        #10982
space
space
Ken Berger

The New York Knicks are attempting to purchase a first round pick in Thursday's NBA Draft.

Phil Jackson is targeting Tyler Ennis or P.J. Hairston if the Knicks successfully acquire a first rounder.
 3 years ago '07        #10983
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,468 | Props total: 375 375
So they not resigning tour'e? And I thought this was amare last year whose not on the roster other than melo
 3 years ago '07        #10984
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 1384 1384
I'm cool with either Ennis or Hairston, but want us to resign Toure too... if Melo leaves, we need scoring, so I'd go with Hairston
 3 years ago '11        #10985
King Henry 544 heat pts544
space
space
$43,577 | Props total: 9130 9130
 Born_Loser said:
Ken Berger

The New York Knicks are attempting to purchase a first round pick in Thursday's NBA Draft.

Phil Jackson is targeting Tyler Ennis or P.J. Hairston if the Knicks successfully acquire a first rounder.
Ennis
 3 years ago '04        #10986
space
space
Begley & Stein

Carmelo Anthony has decided to opt out of the final year of his contract with the New York Knicks and become an unrestricted free agent, according to multiple sources.

Anthony has until Monday to officially inform the team of his plans.

Knicks president Phil Jackson said recently that he hoped Anthony would consider opting into the final year of his contract and testing free agency in the summer of 2015. Jackson has privately expressed that hope to Anthony several times since the end of the regular season.

The Chicago Bulls are one of several teams with whom Anthony would consider signing, according to sources.

According to league sources, Anthony has talked to at least one high-profile person who lives in Chicago about what it's like to be famous in the Windy City.

The Bulls also have reportedly done their due diligence on Anthony in recent days. According to a report in the Chicago Sun-Times, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau has reached out to some of Anthony's former coaches to inquire about the seven-time All-Star.

Anthony can sign a maximum contract worth $129 million over five years with the Knicks. He can ink a maximum deal worth $96 million over four years with another team.

Anthony has discussed the possibility of accepting less than a maximum contract to help the team that he signs with attract additional free agents.
 3 years ago '07        #10987
space
space
I hate the business side of the nba, melo leaving only hurts because of who the Knicks gave up to get him by bein impatient.

3 years ago '08        #10988
AC_89 185 heat pts185
space
space
$37,946 | Props total: 11682 11682
BL where do u think he ends up? Is there a chance he comes back here?
 3 years ago '04        #10989
space
space
 AC_89 said:
BL where do u think he ends up? Is there a chance he comes back here?
don't like his chances staying but there's a chance.....don't like the chances of opting out (if he's trying to bring help NOW) since there's really nobody out there (unless he has some magic powers that with his less money, can open up a lil breathing room for a trade)

right now the best players available are Kyle Lowry, Pau Gasol, Patty Mills, Pierce & Lance Stephenson. so if he stays, he's either just about the money or will do some crazy sh*t with his contract for next season. makes no sense if you wanna bring NY a championship and opt in instead of letting that contract expire next season

IMO right now it's between NY or Chicago

Last edited by Born_Loser; 06-22-2014 at 03:03 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #10990
space
space
gonna try and squeeze in my top 5 prospects that should be around for that potential late 1st round/early 2nd round they are trying to acquire before the draft
 3 years ago '04        #10991
space
space
and you gotta consider that rumor that if Boston can't get Love, that they'll start a fire sale with Rondo & Jeff Green and it's no secret Melo wants to play with that south park alien shaped n*gga, Rondo
 3 years ago '04        #10992
space
space
so far its like this for me, in this order

Tyler Ennis
PJ Hairston
KJ McDaniels
Kyler Anderson
 3 years ago '04        #10993
space
space
Adreian Payne moves up to number 3 for me
 3 years ago '04        #10994
space
space
Insomnia hit me so i'm listening to Hahn (taking over Lundberg show) talk Melo and stuff i ain't consider myself

1. the Chicago Bulls hype, World Wide Wes is with Melo and it's no secret that Wes' loyalty is with the Bulls so of course he's gonna feed the beast and started all the Bulls sh*t

2. history repeating itself, same sh*t happening now happened to our last SUPERSTAR, Patrick Ewing. Dude was on his way out and it was up to Pat Riley to keep him and it's now up to Phil Jackson to convince him. FACT, Melo doesn't want to leave NY
 3 years ago '07        #10995
space
space
I say convince amare to stay and build around him for less money he's the foundation and always has been
 3 years ago '07        #10996
space
space
Is it bad that when I saw that Felton got a plea deal to avoid jail time I was mad or nah?
 3 years ago '04        #10997
Jae_Hood_354 125 heat pts125
space
space
$8,192 | Props total: 2640 2640
i hope his bi*ch a.ss goes n trying to form his own super team then ends up never winning a ring
 3 years ago '04        #10998
space
space
 Funeral James said:
Is it bad that when I saw that Felton got a plea deal to avoid jail time I was mad or nah?
Yes and no, I want him traded ASAP for something lol
 3 years ago '06        #10999
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
back the truck up!! In Phil We Trust!!

i wouldn't mind a rebuild under Phil i'll wait and see what they can build

i only wanted Melo back for a pay cut but that's unlikely happening
 3 years ago '08        #11000
halftime 
space
space
$5,652 | Props total: 8366 8366
I don't really care if Melo goes or stays. I
Just hope JR stop bullsh*tting.

It's great to be back in this thread btw (stackmatics)
Home      

most viewed right now
Aurora Jolie could get it
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
234 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
188 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
649 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 22 - TV interrupted in Cali with END OF WORLD warning
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
88 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy