Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
296 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Akademiks GOES OFF On Joe Budden, Rory & MAL For Being Jealous Uninformed Haters
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jimmy Wopos alledged killers snitching on themselves on social media..
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #10941
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
and not ONE fine or warning will be given to the Heat for "tampering" that plot for a Big Four with Melo

NBA = n*ggas with BIASED Agendas
 4 years ago '04        #10942
space
space
Stephen A. Smith

Now that the New York Knicks have both a president of basketball operations and a coach with a championship pedigree, one would think there should be no problem luring players with winning ability to a city that's been starving for a title since 1973. But as we sit here today, the focus having shifted to compiling a roster that should reap such dividends, the attention now rests squarely on Carmelo Anthony.

Unfortunately, none of us are sure if Melo's attention is aimed primarily at the Knicks. But the Knicks would need it to be if they're hoping for any success in the near future.

With yet another NBA Finals taking place without the Knicks' participation, their new coach, Derek Fisher, did everything he could to paint a picture of a franchise moving forward, desperate to eradicate a culture of losing. But while winning is the priority, it would do well for the Knicks' new coach to remember that it is players who get it done for you -- and that Melo is his best chance.

You want to be respectable? You keep Melo.

You want a gate attraction? You keep Melo.

You want, at least, a shot at LeBron James? You definitely keep Melo.

No matter how far-fetched that chance is.

To be clear, Melo wants to play with LeBron James. And, from what I'm being told, LeBron James wants to play with Melo. a.ssuming circumstances are ideal for them to do so. Sources tell ESPN's Brian Windhorst and Marc Stein that the Heat are preparing to make a run at Melo this summer in free agency, hoping to add him to the Big Three of LeBron, Wade and Bosh.

As far as Melo and LeBron are concerned, they would've been together already had Melo embraced the advice from James, one of his friends in the league, back in 2006, to sign a contract in 2007 with an opt-out after three seasons -- just like James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade did -- to make himself available for summer 2010.

It was Melo's decision to refrain, to take the five-year, $80 million deal offered by the Denver Nuggets, throwing a proverbial monkey wrench in James' plans. Essentially, the Big 3 could've easily been James, Wade and Melo ... instead of Bosh.

Melo blew it!

But that was then. This is now. And Carmelo Anthony, back then, didn't have the 11 years of NBA experience or the stable, business-savvy family life he has now.

Melo is a different man. With a far more substantive arsenal.

The future is just as important as right now. And quality of life is far more important than dollars and cents.

Here comes LeBron James.

Understand, the possibility of getting LBJ is slim. Annually, James is competing for championships. He's doing so surrounded by palm trees and gorgeous weather, for a first-class organization led by a first-class executive in Pat Riley with five titles on his resume. He's doing it in a place devoid of state income taxes and with a cheaper cost of living, with all of it serving as its own recruiting tool for prospective free agents-to-come.

By all accounts, LeBron can go wherever he wants. Whether he decides to leave Miami or stay, any team in the league will exhaust all options to make room for his arrival.

Still, LeBron doesn't care about money because he knows he'll get it. He doesn't care about where he lives because if he's adjusted to departing Akron, Ohio, for South Beach, he can adjust to almost anything.

What LeBron cares about is the roster he's playing with. The organization a.ssembling it. And being happy, because the future is bright wherever he lands.

Winning is almost everything.

Winning with friends is everything!

Melo knows this, which is why the waiting game here in New York has lasted so long.

Melo knows before he does anything, he needs to talk to LeBron James when these NBA Finals are over. He needs to find out if LeBron is interested in coming to New York, or if he's staying in South Beach. Or if he has another destination in mind, where both of them can get their money and leave enough room for a strong supporting cast.

Such decisions may require that Melo opt in for an additional year with the Knicks before becoming a free agent next summer.

Or it may involve him becoming a free agent now, then leaving to go wherever he knows James will end up.

Remember, folks: No matter what the Big 3 in Miami says, they all knew they were meeting up in Miami months in advance. This is a similar scenario.

James kept his word to the fellas back then. According to sources, he always does. What LeBron James says and promises, he's known for delivering.

How else would we know about his crew (and management firm) LRMR -- LeBron, Randy, Maverick, Rich -- his boys from childhood?

"If you're LeBron's man, you're his man," one trusted confidant of LeBron's has said. "He's honorable on that level. He's an incredible friend. He means what he says. He does what he says he's going to do. And he does not break his word ... although it's hard as hell to get it!"

Dwyane Wade trusted this. Chris Bosh trusted this. And -- bet the house -- Carmelo Anthony trusts that what LeBron James says he'll do, he will do.

Don't think for one second that these sentiments have not been conveyed to MSG chairman James Dolan and the New York Knicks.

Knowing this, keeping Melo must be paramount. Unless Phil Jackson finds a young Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant somewhere, Melo qualifies as the Knicks' best option.

The Knicks can talk all they want about Jackson's brilliance, his 11 titles, his triangle offense and all it has reaped, but choreographers are nothing without someone to dance to their routines.

Melo's the best dancer the Knicks have. For now and the foreseeable future.

So it's nice to see Fisher as the Knicks' new $5 million man. To know him is to be sincerely happy for the Knicks' new coach, who's epitomized nothing but professionalism and competitiveness throughout his 18-year playing career.

But Fisher can only coach what he has. Jackson, in all likelihood, only wants to preside over something worthwhile. And the best way for him to pull that off now is to keep Carmelo Anthony in a Knicks uniform for several years to come, utilizing his "connections" to help formulate a roster worth paying to watch at MSG.

There's an awful lot at stake if the Knicks fail in this quest. And, obviously, there's a chance we might not just be talking about Melo.
 4 years ago '04        #10943
space
space
looks like Fish making his coaching debut in the summer league
 4 years ago '04        #10944
space
space
Ohm Youngmisuk

Kevin Love says the Knicks are a more attractive place now that Phil Jackson is in charge.

In an interview on ESPN’s "SportsNation," Love was asked about his thoughts on the Knicks.

"I think anytime you have Phil Jackson involved with any organization, you're going to definitely look at it," Love said. “And you know it's very intriguing. The Knicks are a place where I think anybody would like to go.”

Love intends to become an unrestricted free agent after this coming season and ESPN reported earlier that he has no interest in a contract extension with Minnesota.

That makes Love, who averaged 26.1 points and 12.5 rebounds last season, one of the most sought-after commodities on the trade market this offseason. Minnesota doesn't want to trade Love but certainly would not want to lose Love for nothing next summer.

The problem for the Knicks is that they simply lack the a.ssets to land Love if the Wolves opt to trade their star between this summer and the trading deadline for next season. The Wolves would likely want a high draft pick to go in any package and the Knicks’ next first-round pick is for 2018.

Another problem? Love wants to play for a contender.

"No matter what the outcome is, I just want to end up in a great place where I can win," Love said. "At the end of the day, I've played six years, haven't made the playoffs yet, that burns me and hurts my heart, so I really want to be playing."

But Love says Phil and his rings do make the Knicks more attractive these days.

“You mention LeBron James, he's the best player in the world another max contract guy, a guy that has won two and working on his third straight championship,” Love said. “So, yeah, anytime Phil Jackson is involved in different talks in an organization, you have to give it a second look.”
 4 years ago '04        #10945
space
space
Hahn

Derek Fisher was on the job for only a few hours before he threw down his first challenge as a coach to his player.

"Ultimately the decision to be great, to be part of something special, to want to be the best that you can be, is ultimately your choice," Fisher said regarding Carmelo Anthony's impending free agency.

"Carmelo is in a position as a player where that's his choice."

Free agency brings many great choices for Melo, just ask some in his inner circle that have been imploring him to leave New York for the better part of the past season.

There's the Bulls, who would have to carve up their roster and hope Derrick Rose is ready to play at an all-star level immediately after sitting out most of two seasons with knee injuries.

There's the Lakers, who would have to use up all of their cap space to sign him (and, remember, it's still Kobe's ball).

There's the Rockets, who have Melo's favorite point guard, Jeremy Lin and a star who is already grumbling about not getting enough touches in the offense (and, remember, it's James Harden's ball).

And then there's the Heat. My friend Brian Windhorst had an explosive report on ESPN.com that said Miami has been planning a move to add Melo as a fourth Musketeer. Even cap guru Larry **** got a headache trying to figure out how the Heat fit all four under the cap at reasonable cost and still field a team.

But this is all to be expected. It's all about competition and even if the Heat plan is far-fetched daydreaming, Pat Riley and his staff still creates pressure on his old friend Phil Jackson and the Knicks.

Jackson hoped Melo might keep his word and take less to give the Knicks more cap room to build. LeBron, Wade and Co. got wind of this and said, "Yo, if you're going to take less money, why not take it here?"

Melo doesn't want to leave New York. He's said that routinely. Those around him, however, are trying to convince him otherwise. Jackson and Fisher have their work cut out for them in this tug-of-war.

But all they need to do is convince him that they can get it done in New York where others have failed. And they can do it rather quickly.

After that, they'll leave it up to Melo to decide where he can be, as Fisher said, "part of something special."
 4 years ago '04        #10946
space
space
Berman

Amar’e Stoudemire is cooking up a recipe to return to All-Star status next season.

Stoudemire, on a book tour for his latest tome, “Cooking with Amar’e,’’ told The Post Thursday night his bonanza final two months in the starting lineup has him eyeing his seventh All-Star appearance in new coach Derek Fisher’s triangle attack.

“No doubt in my mind my goal is to get back to that level [of] just three short years ago,’’ Stoudemire said during the book signing in White Plains. “For sure, my goal is to return to the All-Star Game and compete or a championship in the postseason.’’

Stoudemire and Fisher have only texted, but the Knicks power forward — who stayed mostly injury-free last season — feels the triangle is right for him. The system relies on a big man who can post up, an area of Stoudemire’s game that has greatly improved.

“With the triangle offense, it’s probably the best situation for all of us,’’ Stoudemire said. “We get a good system we can run and stay consistent on. I’ve adjusted to any system I’ve played in. It won’t be a problem.’’

Nor is he worried Fisher is too green for the job after finishing up his playing career less than two weeks ago. Stoudemire refers to Phil Jackson as “president/coach’’ and “liaison.’’

“Definitely not worried at all,’’ Stoudemire said. “I feel he’ll put a great staff around him that will be great and has Phil as a liaison. Phil loves basketball. I’m sure he’s going to be around coaching us and schooling us during practice — which would be greatly appreciated. Learning from [Jackson] will be a high for most of us in our careers.’’

Stoudemire will soon meet with Fisher.

“I told him on text he had my full support,’’ said Stoudemire, who has now written six books, including a five-part children’s series. “I’m looking forward to sitting down and talking basketball. He’s been a solid basketball player on great teams.

“When you’re on great teams and championships teams you learn great habits, and those great habits will be great to learn from him because we’re trying to reach that championship plateau.’’
 4 years ago '11        #10947
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,775 | Props total: 10905 10905
Been saying since that Amare will thrive in the Triangle

Tyson needs to work on his post moves if he's gonna be here next year
 4 years ago '04        #10948
space
space
 King Henry said:
Been saying since that Amare will thrive in the Triangle

Tyson needs to work on his post moves if he's gonna be here next year
Tyson needs to work on getting his a.ss out of NY and bring in a PG
 4 years ago '04        #10949
space
space
Begley

Despite efforts from New York Knicks president Phil Jackson to convince him to remain under contract, forward Carmelo Anthony hasn't changed his mind and plans to opt out of his contract and test free agency this summer, according to a league source familiar with the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com earlier this week that Jackson is continuing to urge Anthony to exercise next season's $23.3 million player option and put off unrestricted free agency for one more year. Anthony, according to sources, has until June 23 to inform the Knicks if he plans to opt out of his contract.

Jackson first said late last month that he hoped Anthony would consider opting in to the final year of his contract. Anthony had said publicly during the season that he planned to test free agency.

"I told him it might be a good idea to hang in here and see what it's like for a year and go out the next year," Jackson said. "But that's his option, that's what he's earned, and that's what's part of his contractual agreement. He has the right to do that. But I just offered that as, 'Look, this gives you an opportunity to see how this is going to change, see how we're going to get going, your relationship to the team and the coach and the system or whatever, the system we impose."

Jackson said when he first broached the subject with Anthony during a dinner meeting in late April, the All-Star forward was receptive to the idea, Jackson said. ESPN.com reported that Jackson has delivered the pitch to Anthony on multiple occasions over the past month.

According to reports, Jackson was set to talk to Anthony about opting in again during a meeting on Thursday with general manager Steve Mills and coach Derek Fisher. A league source said late Thursday night, though, that Anthony remains committed to opting out at this point.

The New York Daily News reported earlier Thursday that Anthony intends to test free agency barring a "dramatic change of heart."

The Chicago Bulls, Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks are all teams Anthony would consider starting July 1, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, provided Anthony remains steadfast in his decision to opt out between now and June 23. Miami Heat officials have also started to explore their options in trying to create enough financial flexibility to land Anthony in free agency, ESPN.com reported earlier this week.

Anthony would have to make a monetary sacrifice if he decides to leave New York. With the Knicks, Anthony can ink a maximum five-year contract worth $129,135,806. If he signs with another team, the maximum he can earn is $95,897,372 over four years. Anthony would likely have to sign for significantly less to join the Heat.

Jackson hoped to convince Anthony to opt in to the final year of his contract and test free agency next season to give the Knicks a better idea of the free agency landscape in 2015. The Knicks are expected to have plenty of cap space in 2015 to try to reel in a big-name free agent to pair with Anthony.

Jackson said late last month that he "wasn't losing sleep" over Anthony's free agency but was "definitely concerned" that Anthony may sign with another team.

"It only takes one bidder out there that has the ability and can ruin your hopes and your chances," Jackson said.

Both Jackson and Fisher have made it clear that they hope Anthony re-signs with the Knicks.

"I want to be extremely clear that I would love to have the opportunity to work [with] and coach Carmelo Anthony," Fisher said in an interview earlier this week on ESPN 98.7 FM's "The Michael Kay Show." "I want him to be back with the New York Knicks and to remain a part of what we're trying to do here and what we will do. So I don't think anyone has expressed a lukewarm feeling about wanting him back. I think we're all trying to be respectful as people. Carmelo is a great person. He's a family guy and they have decisions that are sometimes independent of what is best for everybody else. So you respect that process.

"So I would think Phil [Jackson], Steve Mills, myself, we're trying hard not to turn this into a 'Carmelo please stay' type of process. At the same time, we have no problem expressing that we do want him as part of this team. We feel we can win a championship with him as our core and centerpiece."
 4 years ago '07        #10950
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 562 562
 Born_Loser said:
Tyson needs to work on getting his a.ss out of NY and bring in a PG
I think Aldrich is ready to fill that spot I always had faith in him

8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 100 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 06-13-2014, 11:06 AM         #10951
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aldrich >>> Chandler.
 4 years ago '04        #10952
space
space
Woj

The New York Knicks are sending a high-level delegation – including president Phil Jackson and owner James Dolan – to Los Angeles this weekend to sell All-Star forward Carmelo Anthony on a future with the franchise, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

For Anthony, who plans to become a free agent July 1, this meeting will likely include his first chance for a face-to-face with new Knicks coach Derek Fisher, sources said.

Fisher is expected to be part of a small Knicks management contingent traveling to Los Angeles, where Anthony has been living and working out this month, league sources said.

Jackson has met with Anthony, 30, to discuss his future with the Knicks, but this will likely be an opportunity for Jackson to finally let a coach sell his vision for a long-term partnership with the Knicks.

Anthony will exercise the Early Termination Option on his contract later this month, becoming an immediate priority target for several teams, including Chicago, Houston, Dallas and the Los Angeles Lakers.

Jackson has publicly and privately pushed for Anthony to resist using his ETO and play the 2014-15 season for his $23.3 million salary. The Knicks will have the salary cap space in 2015 to pursue star talent to join the team. Nevertheless, the New York Daily News has reported that Anthony still plans to opt out. If Anthony does decide to re-sign with New York on a long-term deal, Jackson will try to sell him on doing so at a discount price to allow the Knicks salary-cap flexibility.
 4 years ago '06        #10953
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 Funeral James said:
I think Aldrich is ready to fill that spot I always had faith in him

Kitsch said:
Aldrich >>> Chandler.
 4 years ago '07        #10954
space
space
fu*k melo bruh let that n*gga walk and keep amare..loyalty over money

Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 4 years ago '14        #10955
#MaybeNextYear 113 heat pts113
space
space
$11,709 | Props total: 12780 12780
 Funeral James said:
That's some real sh*t right there man, hated the last few seasons n*ggas were bashing stat glad to see he's back
 4 years ago '07        #10956
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,068 | Props total: 2595 2595
 Funeral James said:
Melo will sign back for less. He's going thru the process, but I trust Phil & Fish. He'll be back, and we'll get a couple of pieces for next yr too...

If he leaves, you can't blame him after Dolan meddled around and fu*ked up a good thing by firing Donnie, Grunwald, and letting Lin walk (for no pieces), trading for Bargs, and of course other things... if Melo wants to be a true New Yorker & lead us, he'll see through that, trust Phil, and stay
 4 years ago '04        #10957
space
space
Woj

New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony is leaning toward leaving in pursuit of immediate championship contention, and awaits the Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets to clear the necessary salary-cap space to sign him in free agency, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

As re-signing with the Knicks continues to fade as his priority, Chicago and Houston have emerged as the clear frontrunners to acquire Anthony, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Anthony's meeting with Knicks officials on Friday night had little impact on his state of mind, league sources said, because there remain too many uncertainties about how quickly president Phil Jackson can reshape the team into a championship contender.

Chicago and Houston front-office executives are working diligently on contingencies to clear the space to sign Anthony outright – or engage sign-and-trade scenarios with New York, sources said.

"His heart is in New York," one source familiar with Anthony's thinking told Yahoo Sports, "but he wants a chance to win now."

Jackson has turned off Anthony with his public proclamations of wanting the seven-time All-Star forward to take less money to stay with New York, league sources said.

Around Anthony and the NBA, there's some doubt about whether Jackson truly wants to keep him on a five-year, $120 million-plus extension, or simply is giving the appearance for public relations' sake. Jackson has been somewhat cavalier in his public declarations of wanting Anthony to stay, and it's been noticed.

Anthony has said he's willing to take less than the maximum-allowable contract, but league sources said that involves situations where he can be shown how his financial concessions can result in the immediate acquisition or retention of talent. Anthony hasn't expressed interest in taking less for hypothetical signings in 2015 or '16, as New York wants him to do, sources said.

Anthony isn't as concerned over a novice head coach in Derek Fisher as he is a roster barren of a.ssets and talent to move toward contention.

Anthony, 30, has been intrigued with the chance to join the Bulls for several months, but Houston has gathered significant momentum as a preferred destination for him, league sources said.

For Chicago to make its bid for Anthony, it will need to amnesty the contract of Carlos Boozer and unload forward Taj Gibson and at least one more player. The Bulls could enjoy an easier path to the NBA Finals than Houston, which competes in the much stronger Western Conference. Anthony has an affinity for Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau, but ultimately Anthony must also weigh in his decision the future health of guard Derrick Rose.

Houston has Dwight Howard and James Harden prepared to recruit Anthony as the third star in a championship chase. The Rockets need to shed the contracts of Omer Asik and Jeremy Lin to clear most of the space to sign Anthony to a max contract. Because those players are moving into the expiring year of their contracts, they could potentially appeal to New York in sign-and-trade scenarios that would deliver Anthony his full max contract of four years, $90 million-plus.

In trade talks, New York has told teams it doesn't want to take on contracts beyond the summer of 2015, although Asik, a center, could ultimately be a player the Knicks would want to sign long-term. There's a market for Asik to be traded into salary-cap space elsewhere for draft considerations, but Houston may have to package a draft pick to move Lin.

The Rockets have the flexibility to sell Anthony on a full-max contract in the range of $22 million-$23 million per year, or can offer him the chance to keep teammates like Chandler Parsons, Patrick Beverley and Terrence Jones on the roster by accepting less money on the deal. Nevertheless, most scenarios that would hold the Rockets' nucleus together would still find Anthony with a starting annually salary in the range of $19 million, league sources said.

Anthony plans to opt out of the final year of his contract – which would've paid him $23 million for next season – and become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. He averaged 27.4 points and 8.1 rebounds on 45 percent shooting for the Knicks last season.
 4 years ago '07        #10958
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Melo will sign back for less. He's going thru the process, but I trust Phil & Fish. He'll be back, and we'll get a couple of pieces for next yr too...

If he leaves, you can't blame him after Dolan meddled around and fu*ked up a good thing by firing Donnie, Grunwald, and letting Lin walk (for no pieces), trading for Bargs, and of course other things... if Melo wants to be a true New Yorker & lead us, he'll see through that, trust Phil, and stay
It's not even about players trustin Phil fam we all see the potential for this team has no ceiling but Dolan is scaring people off he's what's stopping the franchise from makin progress

He admitted he knows nothin about ball but he keeps making decisions and blockin moves into the right direction

4 years ago '07        #10959
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,068 | Props total: 2595 2595
 Funeral James said:
It's not even about players trustin Phil fam we all see the potential for this team has no ceiling but Dolan is scaring people off he's what's stopping the franchise from makin progress

He admitted he knows nothin about ball but he keeps making decisions and blockin moves into the right direction

I feel you fam, but have faith that Melo will trust in Phil like any players that come in the future.

Fish came over without ANY Dolan input (supposedly), so that has to be one step in the right direction.... And for what it's worth, I prefer Fish to Kerr, since he's more of a contemporary player, well respected, and has played in the Triangle more recently.

Let's all collectively pray for Melo to trust Phil... who knows, maybe he does opt in this yr. sh*t, Dwight Howard did it, so why not Melo? He can always sign back for more, so who knows? We'll see.
 4 years ago '04        #10960
space
space
Berman

The Knicks still like their odds of keeping Carmelo Anthony following their meeting in Los Angeles with Anthony and his agent Leon Rose on Friday night.

Despite a report Anthony was “leaning’’ toward leaving the Knicks because of interest from the Bulls and Rockets, Knicks officials did not seem alarmed, according to NBA sources.

According to a source close to president Phil Jackson, “The meeting went well — [Anthony] will still most likely opt out — but all in all, a good meeting.’’

The Knicks were informed about two weeks ago Anthony likely would opt out at the June 23 deadline and become a free agent July 1, despite Jackson’s suggestion he wait a year for free agency.

The Knicks are well aware Anthony wants to explore his options, but wonder if the Bulls and Rockets are capable of getting under the salary cap to make a real play. A Yahoo! Sports report branded the Bulls and Rockets as the front-runners, but both teams are over the salary cap.

However, they are more finished products than the Knicks, and Jackson’s blueprint of signing free agents with cap space in 2015 and 2016 is based on hope. The Knicks still want Anthony to take a pay cut despite no guarantee of signing star players, and Anthony’s agent could be putting the pressure on Jackson to up the ante.

Still, the Rockets and Bulls have their work cut out for them. Chicago would have to amnesty starting power forward Carlos Boozer, probably trade Taj Gibson without taking anyone back then not be able to sign their 2011 draft pick from Europe, Nikola Mirotic.

The Rockets would have to trade former Knick Jeremy Lin and power forward Omer Asik without taking anyone back.

“It’s doable but very hard,’’ one league source said of the Bulls’ and Rockets’ scenarios.

The Rockets could engage the Knicks in sign-and-trade talks, but it’s unlikely Jackson would agree to that unless he could lose Anthony without compensation, say, to the Lakers, who are under the cap. However, the Lakers don’t appear interested unless they get a cut rate on an Anthony-LeBron James package.

Interestingly, last week on Huffington Post Live, Lin suggested he wouldn’t mind playing for the Knicks again, and praised new coach Derek Fisher.

“I’ve always said the New York fan base has embraced me like no other,’’ Lin said. “I definitely haven’t forgotten about it. I’m still extremely grateful for it and I’ve always said, if there’s a right opportunity, I definitely wouldn’t be like, ‘No, never.’ I for sure would be open to anything.”

Lin added about Fisher: “I think I could [play for him]. To be honest, I think anybody could. I think he just immediately commands your respect. He’s a great, great player, a proven winner. He’s very successful and he’s very knowledgeable. He’s been a point guard, he’s been a leader all his career.’’

The Yahoo! report said Anthony has no problems with Fisher, but just is not 100 percent sold on the Knicks’ plan.

Two weeks ago, Jackson admitted he preferred Anthony not hit the market.

“I’m not losing sleep over it, but I’m definitely concerned about the idea of a guy going into free agency,” Jackson said. “It only takes one bidder out there that has the ability and can ruin your hopes and your chances.”

The Heat also reportedly have emerged as potential suitors. Miami’s Big Three may opt-out and reorganize — with James pining to play with Anthony.
Home      

most viewed right now
The Story Of Marques Houston
116 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
104 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Michael Porter Jr explains why KD is better than LeBron
127 comments
19 hours ago