New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #10601
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
 Funeral James said:
Hey born what happened to that 6'9" sf that played well in camp? is he injured
CJ Leslie? Dude was a flop when it came to "real" games
 3 years ago '07        #10602
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161

Woodson has been silent on Smith's antics for the last couple of days. But he blasted Smith on Wednesday in an interview on ESPN New York 98.7 FM's "The Stephen A. Smith Show." Woodson called Smith "unprofessional" and said that the shooting guard needed to "grow up."

"He's been telling me that since I got here," Smith said. "Honestly, growing up, I don't know if I really understand the true meaning of it."

do we really have this guy saying this??? He's lost his marbles. I'm fed up with JR and it's time to ship him to the Bucks for Gary Neal. I'd even include a 2nd round pick just to get rid of him. I'm done with this guy
 3 years ago '04        #10603
space
space
Frank Isola

James Dolan was lurking inside the Knicks’ locker room late Thursday, presumably plotting the next course of (disciplinary) action for J.R. Smith.

To bench or not to bench, that is a question only Dolan, the chairman of Madison Square Garden, can answer. Of course, the fact that the franchise player, Carmelo Anthony, has already gone on record as saying “I need” Smith on Saturday against the Sixers in Philadelphia could influence Dolan’s decision.

Smith was benched for Thursday’s 102-92 victory over the Miami Heat, the Knicks’ most impressive win of the season, on a night when Smith’s status once again took center stage. Neither Smith nor his teammates were aware that Smith would not play. Plus, the fact that Mike Woodson never articulated the plan to Smith suggests that Dolan was behind the benching.

It’s hard to argue with Dolan’s logic: Smith has been more of a sideshow this season and the Knicks felt compelled to send a message, especially in light of some of Smith’s recent antics, including pretending to untie a patron’s shoe at a Manhattan nightclub, as reportedly captured in a photo posted by Deadspin.

The Knicks, including Dolan and Woodson, were not pleased that Smith pretended to untie Detroit’s Greg Monroe’s sneakers Tuesday after receiving a warning from the league for untying Shawn Marion’s sneakers in Sunday’s win over Dallas.

Smith was fined $50,000 by the NBA for repeated unsportsmanlike offenses.

But according to a source, Smith got on Dolan’s bad side days earlier for his response — both privately and publicly — to the club releasing Smith’s younger brother, Chris. The Smith brothers were called into a meeting with Woodson and team president Steve Mills and informed of the move. The elder Smith did not take the news well and expressed his frustration first behind closed doors and then via Instagram when he referred to being betrayed.

Dolan did not appreciate the post, especially since he signed Chris Smith to a $500,000 guaranteed contract just months after signing J.R. Smith to a three-year deal worth approximately $18 million. Smith’s behavior on the road trip ranged from bizarre to embarrassing, accentuated by his decision to shoot a 3-pointer in a loss to Houston with the game tied and the shot clock turned off.

Smith confessed to mistakenly believing that the Knicks were trailing by two when he launched the wide-open shot with 17 seconds left in the game. Two nights later, he was caught on camera untying Marion’s sneakers.

Once television cameras caught Smith pretending to untie Monroe’s sneakers — a joke gone bad, Smith called it — the league stepped in and levied the fine. Reports surfaced that the Knicks were actively shopping Smith although the same source claims that the Knicks started making the calls not too long after Mills called the Smith brothers in for a meeting.

On Thursday, Smith admitted that his future in New York is tenuous, to say the least. History suggests he’s right. Nate Robinson got on the bad side of both Dolan and Mike D’Antoni and was benched for 14 games before famously escaping the doghouse with a memorable performance on Jan. 1, 2010, against the Atlanta Hawks. One month later, Robinson was traded to Boston.

Stephon Marbury also ran afoul of D’Antoni and Dolan and was eventually exiled. Smith’s situation is slightly different because of his close relationship with Woodson, who willingly accepted credit for Smith becoming the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year last season. Woodson was testy with the media before the game against the Heat when asked about Smith. Even afterward, Woodson wouldn’t discuss Smith’s status.

The confusion, the silence and the behind-the-scenes maneuvering all point to Dolan, who spent Thursday’s game seated next to the actress Katie Holmes, just 15 feet away from Smith. There is a small army of ex-Garden employees who have gotten on Dolan’s bad side and were never heard from again.

The photo posted on Deadspin of Smith clowning around at a nightclub doesn’t help his case. He is destined to become another Dolan casuality unless a certain powerful teammate steps in.

“He’s good,” Anthony said of Smith. “Mentally he’s good. Probably, he’s upset today that he didn’t play. Mentally he should be good. It’s not life or death. Things happen, Situations happen. We move on. I need him Saturday in Philly.”
 3 years ago '04        #10604
space
space
Berman

PHILADELPHIA — J.R. Smith said Saturday he’s been “misunderstood,” wishes fans had a better “sense of humor,” believes his sneaker-lace saga has become “a distraction to the team,” that has been doing the stunt for five years, and he didn’t know if he would play against the 76ers that night.

Essentially, Smith showed little remorse and said he’s “extremely surprised” by the backlash against him.

“I see both sides of it,’’ said Smith at the morning shootaround at Temple, ahead of going 5-for-8 from the field in a 14-point effort as the Knicks cruised past the 76ers, 102-92.

“I’ve been doing it four, five years. I’ve only seen it from the joking side. It is what it is. I guess some people don’t have a sense of humor.’’

Mike Woodson was asked about Smith’s status for the Sixers’ game Saturday and what he thinks of his future, but the coach wouldn’t bite — just as he wouldn’t talk about Smith before and after the Miami game on Thursday, when Smith was benched.

The two did talk Friday.

“He’s been telling me [to grow up] since I got here,’’ Smith said. “Honestly, growing up I really don’t understand the true meaning of it. I’ve been misunderstood my whole life. It’s not going to change now.’’

Woodson said he wouldn’t comment on Smith’s future playing status. After getting benched in the victory over the Heat, Smith compounded the issue by posing for a picture after the game at a nightclub, shown untying a clubgoer’s sneaker.

“I’m not talking about J.R. and his situation,’’ Woodson said. “Just talk about the game.’’

Smith said he doesn’t know if the issue is behind him and the team. Judging by Woodson’s tone, it’s not. Knicks brass was furious that after Smith was warned by Woodson and the NBA following the Marion incident, Smith continued to joke about it the next game against Detroit, feigning an attempt at Greg Monroe’s sneaker.

It’s only the latest saga in Smith’s travails with the Knicks, and owner James Dolan, The Post has reported, was disappointed in Smith for posting a message about “betrayal’’ when his brother Chris Smith was cut.

“I’m extremely surprised actually,’’ Smith said of the criticism. “It’s frustrating and a distraction to our team. A distraction to what we’re trying to do. I’m not pleased with it.’’

The Knicks didn’t miss a beat without Smith, beating Miami with a taut eight-man rotation that included rookie point guard Toure’ Murry for their fourth win in five games. Smith has struggled all season after missing the first five games because of a third failed marijuana test. He is shooting a dreadful 34.8 percent and acknowledged the sneaker fury might be related to his struggles.

“When you miss shots it’s going to happen,’’ Smith said.

Smith tried to leave the Temple gym through a side door to avoid reporters. But the Knicks PR staff ran after him and brought him back to talk.

Asked about the nightclub picture, Smith didn’t deny it.

“I’m not worried about stuff like that no more,” he said. “I’m just worried about my team.’’

Smith said Thursday he didn’t know about his future in New York. When asked when he might play, Smith said: “I wish I was fortune teller. I’d be a billionaire.’’
 01-21-2014, 04:06 PM         #10605
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at Beno requesting a trade.
 3 years ago '04        #10606
space
space
Berman

In the final minutes of another disastrous Knicks loss, a boisterous fan shouted at Carmelo Anthony “Nice defense, Melo.” According to an eyewitness, Anthony shot back “Go f— yourself,” drawing a reaction from other fans in the area.

After the game, a fan on Twitter wrote “Carmelo told me to F off. Huge Philly fan and I got in his head.”

Yes, the Knicks have hit rock bottom. Beleaguered coach Mike Woodson defended his defensive schemes before the game and then the Knicks continued to prove they can’t master them in a horrendous 110-106 loss at the Garden against the woeful Sixers.

The Knicks dropped their fifth straight Wednesday, falling 0-3 on their eight-game homestand as the Sixers racked up 61 points in the first half. They held off a Knicks’ charge in the fourth quarter when they took a six-point lead and then blew it.

“I’m dealing with it,’’ Anthony, who did not address any of the late-game heckling, said of the freefall that saw the Knicks record drop to 15-27. “It’s not something I’ve dealt with before, and I’m going through this experience and I’m learning from it. As a team, we got to stick together and not let anything come between us.’’

The Knicks got booed off the court in the final minute while Anthony was heckled. The only good news for Woodson’s is owner James Dolan is still in Los Angeles and will be gone through the weekend.

Anthony and Tyson Chandler have questioned the team’s strategies in recent days. Asked about Woodson’s future, Anthony remained ambivalent.

“As far as that, I haven’t heard anything,” he said. “I don’t listen to any of that stuff. Whatever’s going to happen is going to happen and it’s out of my hands.’’

Guard Evan Turner tore up the Knicks defense for 34 points as four of the Sixers’ starters scored at least 18. Meanwhile, Anthony looked disinterested for much of the night. He finished with an inflated 28 points, thanks to two late 3-pointers in the final seconds with the game out of reach. He also had seven a.ssists and three turnovers. But Anthony had just four rebounds as the Sixers battered the Knicks, 54-39, on the glass, scoring 19 second-chance points.

“We’re 0-3 on this eight-game span,’’ Anthony said. “We really dug ourselves a hole. This was a big couple of weeks for us. The start of it right now is not looking good.’’

“Right now we are so tight,’’ Woodson said. “I thought we played great offensively, but defensively we weren’t there. We gave up 110 points and that’s too much. We gave up 92 to them [12 days ago]. To give up 110 points, you are not going to beat many teams giving up 110 points.’’

The dagger came with 1:47 left when Thaddeus Young bagged a 3-pointer with Iman Shumpert, on a switch, stumbling and not contesting the shot as the Sixers jumped ahead 105-100.

“It was a simple play, but we didn’t execute,’’ Woodson said.

“We could’ve stopped it,’’ Anthony said. “It was simple badly executed play. Situations like that, we’re not executing.’’

That breakdown goes down to the theory — propagated by Chandler — the club is switching too much. Shumpert said they switched too late on the play.

Anthony then took a quick shot from the 3-point line and hit the back iron. Turner capped his night by hitting a tough 10-footer from the left baseline with a minute left to make it 107-100 as the fans booed the rest of the way.

Within 102-100, the Knicks offense bogged down in the final two minutes, going scoreless until Anthony’s final-second 3-pointers.

The Knicks have allowed their opponents to score more than 100 points in their last five games — all losses. On one play that seemed to agitate Woodson, Chandler appeared to hesitate getting back on defense as he shouted at a referee, and center Lavoy Allen scored in transition on a layup, a step ahead of a late-arriving Chandler.

“It is like a recurring story,’’ Anthony said of losing games in the final minutes.
 3 years ago '04        #10607
space
space
Berman

A defensive Mike Woodson might have taken a little poke at critic Tyson Chandler before Wednesday’s loss, saying there was no complaints about the Knicks’ defense during their five-game winning streak earlier this month. Chandler missed those games due to bronchitis.

But that didn’t stop Chandler from pointing out some more strategic miscues in the Knicks’ 110-106 loss to the Sixers at the Gardnen.

When asked about what went wrong with the defense, Chandler said the club should have concentrated more on Evan Turner, who burned them all game, finishing with 34 points, 13 of 22 from the field.

“A lot of things that were wrong defensively tonight,’’ Chandler said. “I think we should’ve maybe been more aggressive on Evan Turner, especially once he got going. It’s one of the things that kept them in the flow.’’

Chandler then was asked if he was surprised Woodson took out a unit that had built a five-point lead early in the fourth quarter spearheaded by Pablo Prigioni and Andrea Bargnani.

“A little,’’ Chandler said. “It is what it is.’’

Chandler, after the loss to Brooklyn on Monday, said Jason Kidd’s Nets “outschemed us’’ and wondered if the switching defense was effective with this personnel.

Under attack, Woodson fired back before the game, defending his strategies.

“When we were on that stretch where we won our defense was pretty solid,’’ Woodson said. “We haven’t made a whole lot of changes. We could play some zone, [but] I don’ think anyone complained during that five-game stretch.’’

A Team USA source said Chandler and Carmelo Anthony will be named Thursday as part of the 28-player Team USA roster for 2014-16.

Anthony said he will not play this summer’s FIBA World Cup in Spain but is still “open’’ to the Olympic Team in 2016.
Chandler told The Post he may want to play this summer, depending on how his body feels.

Kenyon Martin (sprained ankle) said he will not be back any sooner than the two-week timetable, which is next Thursday against the Cavaliers. ….A league source said Beno Udrih may stay a Knick despite a recent request to see if he can be dealt to a place where he has a bigger role.

Udrih is not pressing the issue, though his agent Marc Cornstein was expected to speak with Knicks president Steve Mills at the Garden before the game
 3 years ago '04        #10608
space
space
Berman

J.R. Smith might be feuding with Mike Woodson, but he doesn’t think the Knicks coach’s defensive scheme is the cause of the team’s five-game losing streak and 15-27 record.

The Knicks held a three-hour practice Thursday with a lengthy film session to review their horrendous loss to the Sixers, and Smith said the coach may be trying some new stuff. Woodson has hinted at going to a zone as an alternative to his complicated switching system that has often left shooters open.

“Right now we’re pretty much open to anything new,’’ Smith said. “The old stuff isn’t really getting it done. But at the end of the day, it’s going to come from the players. I don’t think it’s coach’s fault or the scheme’s fault. If you play hard and play smart it’s tough to lose games.’’

Asked his view of Woodson’s defensive system, Smith said: “That’s really not my area of expertise. I’m more of a scoring-type player. I’ll leave that to those guys. Whatever they want to do, it’s OK with me. Just let me know.’’

Smith said the bulk of Woodson’s message during the film study was the team had to “play smarter’’ and “not force anything’’ down the stretch.

A testy Woodson declined to discuss his message.

“It was a film session,’’ he snapped at a reporter.
 3 years ago '04        #10609
space
space
Berman

Arrivederci, Andrea.

The Knicks took a gamble this offseason they could resuscitate Andrea Bargnani’s career and the gamble came crashing down in spectacular fashion Wednesday night late in the third quarter of their loss to the 76ers.

As if the cursed Knicks didn’t need more horrible injury news, the Knicks announced Bargnani had been diagnosed with a torn ligament in his left elbow and is “out indefinitely,’’ but surgery won’t be required.

According to elbow surgeon Dr. Matt Saltzman, of Northwestern University, standard procedure for basketball players with this type of injury is to rest and do physical therapy with a recovery time of 3-6 weeks. Saltzman added only baseball players, javelin throwers and racket sports players would require surgery to reestablish torque and the timetable is about one year.

Bargnani hurt the elbow crashing to the floor on a failed driving dunk attempt that made all the highlight shows. Bargnani had been an iron horse, hadn’t missed a game all season. Now his future is unclear.

Saltzman, who has not seen Bargnani’s MRI exam, said if the ligament is fully torn, the forward should miss five to six weeks. Either way it’s highly unlikely Bargnani returns before the All-Star break.

Bargnani’s season has been a mixed bag. Though he’s averaging 13.3 points, his 3-point shooting has been a big disappointment (27.8 percent) and he has struggled on defensive rotations.

One of his maddening habits is passing up an open look to shot-fake and drive, and it cost him during his first season in New York.

On Wednesday, Bargnani pump-faked at the top of the key, fell over on a clumsy drive down the lane, colliding with Thaddeus Young and Elliot Williams as he leaped for a dunk, earning the nickname Air Bargnani on one website.

Though it appeared to be an offensive foul, the call went against the Sixers. After staying down for about 45 seconds, Bargnani, already with a black wrap on the elbow, got up rubbing it before going to the line. He stayed in the game, however.

The reeling Knicks had already been in crisis mode, having lost five straight games amid player griping about defensive strategy. They are already missing big men Amar’e Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin, who both have ankle sprains and won’t be back for another week. Metta World Peace has also been out with an arthritic knee and he may decide to come back Friday against Charlotte as the jinxed eight-game homestand continues.

Bargnani had elbow problems last season with the Raptors, limiting him to 35 games. He suffered two separate injuries, including an “avulsion sprain” of the right elbow last March that was projected to sideline him 3-4 weeks. However, the Raptors shut him down for the remainder of the season.

By the time the Knicks made Thursday’s announcement, Woodson had spoken to reporters at practice and on his weekly radio spot, where he raised the injuries as an excuse for the team’s 15-27 record. The biggest injuries before Bargnani’s were starters, Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton, who combined to miss 40 games.

“I just think injuries have just destroyed a lot of things that we wanted to set out and do,” Woodson said. “The fact that we haven’t been able to practice that much, Tyson has missed a helluva lot of games this season, Raymond was in and out, J.R. missing the first five games [due to a drug suspension], it has just been kind of a roller-coaster ride for everybody.’’

Woodson’s message to the players was despite the gloom and doom, the Knicks are in the thick of a playoff race, three games behind the eighth seed. Of course, in late December, Woodson boasted about “expecting’’ to win the Atlantic Division. The loss of Bargnani likely takes the heat off the coach regarding his job security.

“We’re not out of this,’’ Woodson said. “If this was the last week of the season, we didn’t have a shot making the playoffs, that’s a problem. We got 40 games left and we’re still in the hunt. As long as we’re in the hunt, I still say we got a chance.’’
 3 years ago '04        #10610
space
space
Berman

Third-string point guard Beno Udrih said his “first option’’ is to remain a Knick and downplayed the notion he wants a trade to a team that would give him a larger role.

With the return of point guard Pablo Prigioni, it looked as if Udrih might be out of the rotation. The Andrea Bargnani injury, however, changes things and likely will force Woodson to go small and play a starting backcourt of Prigioni and Raymond Felton. That opens the door for Udrih.

Udrih didn’t play in the 110-106 loss to the Sixers’ on Wednesday and played three minutes versus the Nets on Monday, but sounded as if he wants it to work out in the Big Apple.

“Yeah, that’s my first option,’’ Udrih said. “There’s a lot of options out there for everybody. I’m a Knick. I want to be here. I think the team has more than enough talent to succeed. We just got to get it together and do our job.’’

The Post reported Thursday Udrih would be fine if nothing happened on the trade front despite a previous report of a trade request.

“I’m a Knick,’’ said Udrih, who won two titles with the Spurs. “I’ve always been professional. I’m going to stay professional. Whatever happens outside the basketball court, it’s not in my power. If something happens, it happens. But right now I’m a Knick, wearing a Knick uniform, staying in shape.’’
 3 years ago '04        #10611
space
space
Berman

Mike Woodson said disgruntled Carmelo Anthony shouldn’t be feeling so blue and expects him to “be here to the bitter end,’’ f!ghting for a playoff berth.

Anthony, who has never missed the playoffs in his career, expressed frustration about the Knicks’ losing ways after their horrible loss to the Sixers Wednesday, pointing out he has never been in this situation in his career and it’s “a learning experience.’’

His comments came soon after he cursed out a heckling fan, shouting “Go f—k yourself’’ in the final minute of the Garden loss, as reported by The Post.

Anthony, who was, as expected, named an All-Star starter Thursday, was not make available for comment after Thursday’s three-hour marathon practice/film session as a desperate Woodson tries to right a sinking ship that has also lost big man Andrea Bargnani.

If Anthony’s frustration leads him to request a trade by the Feb. 20 trade deadline, Woodson doesn’t foresee it.

“He’s still got a chance to make the playoffs this year. It’s not over with,’’ Woodson said after practice. “You’re sounding like the playoffs start tomorrow and we’re going to be watching it. That’s not the case. Until we’re clearly out of it, Melo should be just fine.’’

Of course, Anthony sounds nothing but fine after many of the losses. The usual amiable superstar has been morose most nights as he contemplates his future as a free agent this summer. It will be interesting how he conducts himself in mid-February in New Orleans at All-Star Weekend with his future murky. It will be Anthony’s sixth straight All-Star start.

“Melo I think is on board. I know he’s on board,’’ Woodson said emphatically. “Melo’s been a major bright spot for our ballclub. He hasn’t missed any games really and he’s been there every game trying to help us win games. I know he’s there. He’s going to be there to the bitter end if it’s a bitter end. But right now he’s going to be there. I trust he’s going to stay there. we got to make sure everybody else is on board.’’

Anthony started the questioning of the coaching staff last Thursday after the bitter loss in Indiana. As The Post first reported, Anthony said the Knicks didn’t make any adjustments to coach Frank Vogel’s maneuvers after a first quarter the Knicks dominated. Tyson Chandler, as The Post reported, also said the team didn’t make adjustments, but the Knicks center went over the top following the Brooklyn loss, saying Woodson got “out-schemed’’ by Nets coach Jason Kidd.

After the Philadelphia defeat, Anthony was ambivalent when asked about Woodson’s job security, saying it’s out of his control.

Woodson said Thursday on his weekly ESPN Radio spot: “I am not going to sit here and let the media tear up our team inside with what we are trying to do. My thing is I got to keep guys in place, keep guys playing hard and believe we can still make the playoffs.’’

Woodson said the gripes “sometimes is taken out of context’’ but added “It is OK for players to voice their opinion.’’
 3 years ago '04        #10612
space
space
ESPNNewYork.com

La La Anthony "definitely" thinks her husband, free-agent-to-be Carmelo Anthony, will re-sign with the New York Knicks this summer.

"I definitely think he will stay," La La Anthony said in an interview with Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live." "I know that he wants to stay, and I support him wherever he wants to go.

"Listen, I used to live in Denver with him. If I can live in Denver, I can live anywhere. I just want him to be happy."

Carmelo Anthony says he will test free agency this summer. He is under contract through 2014-15 but can opt out after this season.

Under the collective bargaining agreement, the Knicks can offer him a maximum contract of $129 million over five years. Other suitors can offer Anthony a maximum of $96 million over four years.

La La Anthony playfully mocked those who speculate that she will have a heavy influence on her husband's decision.

"I get blamed for everything. No matter what happens, it's my fault," she said. "[There are] all these talks if he's staying in New York or not, [and] I'm somehow the mastermind behind if he stays or not."

The Knicks (17-27) have performed well below expectations this season. That has led some to speculate that Carmelo Anthony will take less money and sign elsewhere this summer.

One potential destination is Los Angeles. The Lakers are among several teams, including the Chicago Bulls and Dallas Mavericks, that may have the requisite salary-cap space this summer to sign Anthony.

Kobe Bryant, a friend of Anthony's, said Sunday that he will not be actively recruiting the Knicks forward to join the Lakers.

"Well, everybody wants to play in Los Angeles," Bryant said when asked about Anthony's potential interest in joining the Lakers. "I mean, New York is a beautiful place, don't get me wrong, but it is colder than s--- out here. You know, palm trees and beaches obviously are a little more appealing.

"All jokes aside, I think that players, when that time comes, will have to make the best decision for them and their families. I try not to think about it too much. If he wants to call me for advice later as a friend, I will be more than happy to give it to him."

Bryant pointed out that one way for Anthony to be viewed as more than just a scorer is to win a title.

"The only way to do that is win," Bryant said. "That's it. I won five championships, and there's some of you guys [who] still say that. You just got to take it and roll with it. The important thing is winning a championship. That's the only way to shake it. That's the only way Michael [Jordan] shook it. That's the only way any top scorer will be able to shake it."

Anthony, who is in his 11th season, said Monday that his sole motivation is to win an NBA title.

"That's the only thing I care about. Anything else is irrelevant to me when it comes to basketball," he said. "Championship is the only thing that's on my mind, is the only thing I want to accomplish, I want to achieve, and I'm going to do what I got to do to get that. That's my motivating factor. Nothing else even motivates me anymore, just that."
 3 years ago '04        #10613
space
space
RealGM

The New York Knicks have a.ssigned Toure' Murry, Jeremy Tyler and Cole Aldrich to the Erie BayHawks of the NBA D-League.

Murry, Tyler and Aldrich will practice with Erie on Wednesday and will be re-called to the Knicks on Thursday.
 3 years ago '08        #10614
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,789 | Props total: 5522 5522
Tylers energy n hustle>>>
 02-03-2014, 05:27 AM         #10615
m.elody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo is awesome !! but all alone
 3 years ago '07        #10616
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
I hate the make up of this squad

trade everyone and lets start the rebuilding process now
 3 years ago '07        #10617
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Keep Tyler, Tim Jr and Toure
 3 years ago '07        #10618
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 KnicksLost said:
Keep Tyler, Tim Jr and Toure
this team is only good in 2k
 3 years ago '04        #10619
space
space
 Funeral James said:
this team is only good in 2k
haven't even played a game with the updated roster

been playing MyPlayer waiting for the trade deadline to start MY GM with the major moves updated

sh*ts dat serious
 3 years ago '10        #10620
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,437 | Props total: 3036 3036
Raymond Felton is the worst PG in the league....not just starting PG....THE WORST
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Budden calls Hov his idol on IG,
59 comments
1 day ago