New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '07        #10181
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
Yo Born what are u mad at Dolan for??... who made Dolan put the hush on Dolan?

And I'm wondering the same sh*t on Tyson... n*gga needs post moves the most. I hope he plans to go later in the summer or something...
 3 years ago '11        #10182
THESYNCITY 9 heat pts
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
knicks are looking to either bring Sebastian Telfair, Nate Robinson, John Lucas, Aaron Brooks
and for big men
Samuel Dalembert, Lamar Odom, Shavlik Randolph, Anthony Tolliver and Chris Wilcox.
 3 years ago '07        #10183
space
space
No to Shavlik, Tolliver, and Wilcox
 3 years ago '07        #10184
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
Why are they so thirsty to resign nate

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '05        #10185
s1eepyboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 1549 1549
Everybody hype off his playoff performance. Thibs a great defensive coach, if Nate comes here he still won't be able to get thru screens again

I say Aaron brooks odom n dalembert are cool options

3 - 1 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 121 (-7) 
  Career: | Aug 13: 94-60, Rank #50 | Aug 12: 34-21, Rank #101 | Aug 11: 41-32, Rank #129 | Aug 10: 89-44, Rank #86 *
 3 years ago '07        #10186
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 s1eepyboy said:
Everybody hype off his playoff performance. Thibs a great defensive coach, if Nate comes here he still won't be able to get thru screens again

I say Aaron brooks odom n dalembert are cool options
Co-sign...

I really want darren collison tho or another big man

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 3 years ago '04        #10187
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
Tony Mitchell on the summer league roster? sh*t got real, better win that tourney doe
 3 years ago '07        #10188
space
space
huh? I was just watching the Detroit / BK summer league game and he was playing, plus he got drafted by them... unless u mean Tony Mitchell from Alabama (hmmm...)
 3 years ago '04        #10189
space
space
Tommy Dee just said the name on the roster and I got too excited lmfao
 3 years ago '04        #10190
space
space
For discussions purposes...Andrew Bynum on a 1 year deal
 3 years ago '08        #10191
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,840 | Props total: 5551 5551
 Born_Loser said:
For discussions purposes...Andrew Bynum on a 1 year deal
Why not but idk if dude would want to come here 4 less than 2 mill
 3 years ago '07        #10192
space
space
good on Andrew Bynum... would rather have Will Bynum..
 3 years ago '04        #10193
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
good on Andrew Bynum... would rather have Will Bynum..
if Telfair doesn't come, William will likely be the next person they make an offer to
 3 years ago '04        #10194
space
space
Berman

This was something power forward Elton Brand used to talk about with his former coach at Peekskill High School: Finishing it all up at the Garden.

Brand, the 34-year-old Westchester County product, is a free agent, seeking one last contract before retirement. The Knicks, coincidently, have a dire need for another big man off the bench and are trying to snag him as their first free-agent acquisition this summer.

“If this happens, this would be amazing,’’ longtime Peekskill High coach Lou Panzanaro told The Post. “He always indicated he would love to finish his career in New York, his last contract, in the twilight of his career. You never know how things are going to go. His mother [Daisy] hoped the same thing. Early in his career, she didn’t want him here because of the distractions. Chicago and L.A. were fine.’’

Brand, the No. 1 overall pick by the Bulls in 1999, hasn’t been the same player since returning in 2007 from a major Achilles tendon rupture — the same injury Kobe Bryant is battling. Brand spent last season in Dallas, but didn’t put down roots. Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is chasing free-agent center Andrew Bynum, so Brand could be on the backburner there.

The Knicks re-signed two of their three major free agents, J.R. Smith and Pablo Prigioni. Chris Copeland is off to the Pacers. With Andrea Bargnani aboard and Marcus Camby gone, the Knicks feel they need another banger inside and a backup for center Tyson Chandler. The Knicks also may not be able to re-sign power forward Kenyon Martin.

Panzanaro didn’t think Brand looked the same as he had before the injury in Dallas, where he averaged 7.2 points and 6.0 rebounds last season in 21.2 minutes per game.

“I’ve seen him getting away from what he does best,’’ Panzanaro said. “He’s physically aggressive from the low post. In Dallas, he was more on the high post, setting screens. He was not getting the ball too much.’’

The Knicks have scant money left for free agency — only $1.7 million on their mini mid-level exception. And they have all those veteran minimum deals of $1.4 million to fill out their roster. The Knicks have 10 players solidified for their training-camp roster and can add five more, and are trying to net a third point guard and a small forward.

“We’re just trying to get Elton a contract that is fair for his value in this marketplace,’’ said Brand’s agent, David Falk, who repped Patrick Ewing.

Sources said the Bulls and Cavaliers also inquired about Brand early in free agency.

“He’s still very effective in the low post,’’ Panzanaro said. “He can score down there. I don’t think they need him to be a jump-shooter. They need him to rebound.’’

That Brand can still do, even if he’s a little slower on the defensive end.

“There’s no question that Achilles injury really affected his career,” Panzanaro said. “He doesn’t have the vertical [leap] he once had. The leg is still smaller than the other one. It affected him, but he stays in such good shape and works so hard, he’s managed to overcome a lot of things that others might not have.’’

One NBA executive said Brand fits in well with the Knicks because Bargnani is such a different type of power forward.

“It’d be a credible signing,’’ the general manager said. “He’s capable of having a really good game every so often. He’s not much of a defender anymore, but he can be a good backup.’’

The Knicks have lost out on a lot of their targets, including small forward Francisco Garcia of The Bronx. He turned down the Knicks’ offer of the veteran minimum and re-signed with the Rockets.

Garcia’s agent, Aaron Goodwin, said the decision was based on playing with Dwight Howard, keeping his Bird rights intact — which has become important in the tighter new market — and Texas having no state income tax.

“The Knicks were one of the first to express interest and we were very appreciative,’’ Goodwin said.

Small forward Dahtnay Jones is still on the Knicks’ board, and they hope to sign a point guard for the minimum — with Sebastian Telfair, Will Bynum and Aaron Brooks targets.
 3 years ago '04        #10195
space
space
Berman

Andrea Bargnani is already asking former Knick Danilo Gallinari about the best Italian restaurants in Manhattan. Bargnani, whose trade from the Raptors will become official Wednesday, is flying in from Rome tomorrow to meet with Knicks brass.

Bargnani and Gallinari, from Milan, are close former Italian National Team members. Gallinari is giving Bargnani a lot of advice.

“We are very good friends,’’ Gallinari said in an email to The Post. “He’s a great guy. He loves to work and he likes New York a lot. He’s very excited. I think he will be good in New York.’’

Clearly, Bargnani, the No. 1 pick in 2007, needed a change of scenery and won’t have the burden of living up to his draft selection. Bargnani, who had an injury-wracked 35-game season, seemingly is healthy and is scheduled to participate for Italy’s National Team in the European Championships, which begin Sept. 4. Gallinari is still rehabbing a torn ACL. When the Knicks drafted Gallinari, there were a lot of comparisons between the two Italians, and Gallinari has proven the better pro.

With Gallinari in Denver and Bargnani in New York, the NBA may consider sending those teams to Italy for preseason next year.

“I hope we do,’’ Gallinari said.
 3 years ago '04        #10196
space
space
The c*ck has spoken
 3 years ago '04        #10197
space
space
Mike Prada

With just one point guard on the roster, the New York Knicks moved to secure Pablo Prigioni, re-signing him to a three-year deal that will pay him just under $6 million. The third year is a team option.

The Knicks essentially had to decide between Prigioni and Chris Copeland given their salary situation, and for all of Copeland's benefits, they made the right decision. Prigioni's play in the starting lineup with Raymond Felton was a huge key to the Knicks' second-half surge last season. Per NBA.com, the Knicks were a better shooting (53.3 effective field goal percentage vs. 50.6), passing (17.2-percent a.ssist ratio vs. 15.1) and defensive (100.9 points allowed per 100 possessions vs. 104.7) with Prigioni on the court as opposed to on the bench. He was a glue guy that helped elevate the play of others while on the floor, particularly when used with a group of starters that could mask his shooting reluctance.

All that for a dirt-cheap price. Nice job by Glen Grunewald.
 3 years ago '08        #10198
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,840 | Props total: 5551 5551
So melos gonna team up with lebron after next year?
 3 years ago '07        #10199
space
space
 dj ac said:
So melos gonna team up with lebron after next year?
More like Bron will join Melo...
 3 years ago '04        #10200
space
space
Berman

The Knicks announced their first-round pick Tim Hardaway Jr. and C.J Leslie, who fell out of the draft, have been signed.

Hardaway signed his standard rookie contract of 4 year, $6 million with the requisite team options after the third and fourth years. Leslie, out of North Carolina State, shockingly fell out of the draft and the Knicks scooped him up, agreeing to terms the morning after the draft on June 28th.

Leslie, an athletic 6-9 combo forward, has a partially guaranteed deal. The Post reported the Knicks had Leslie slated as a late first-round pick and was on their board at 24 if the draft fell a certain way. Leslie averaged 13.7 points on 49.7 percent shooting, leaving NC State after his junior year amid rumors of having a bad personality.

The Knicks will begin their first summer-league practice Tuesday night in Las Vegas. Hardaway and Leslie will play. The Knicks announced their full summer-league roster and one surprise addition is big man Jeremy Tyler, who has played with Atlanta and Golden State.

Tyler, ex-Knick draft pick Jerome Jordan and Farmingdale State 7-footer A.J. Matthews are the bigs to watch when the Knicks open summer-league action July 12 vs. New Orleans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy