MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1001
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:

[pic - click to view]

WORD...:rolleyes:

i thought it was gunna be madd corny...but its not bad at all

***EDITS***

didnt even realize i got the 1000th post....yea nicca!!!

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 10-06-2007 at 07:07 PM..
 10-06-2007, 07:27 PM         #1002
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

i thought it was gunna be madd corny...but its not bad at all

***EDITS***

didnt even realize i got the 1000th post....yea nicca!!!

Last edited by cpalmer1; 10-06-2007 at 07:30 PM..
 10-06-2007, 07:36 PM         #1003
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:NICHOLS' SPOT IN JEOPARDY
JONES BEATING OUT KNICKS' ROOKIE

By MARC BERMAN
STARTING PITCH: Jamal Crawford, looking to dribble past Fred
Jones during a training camp practice Thursday, said he should be in the starting lineup this season.October 6, 2007 -- CHARLESTON, S.C. - As Isiah Thomas tries to sort out his roster glut, the Knicks president/coach strongly implied guard Fred Jones is beating out Syracuse rookie Demetris Nichols for a spot on the team.

The 6-foot-8 Nichols, a second-round pick, ticked off Knicks' brass when he did not abide by their request and spend one season in Europe with the club retaining his rights. That was the plan when they obtained his rights on draft night. But Nichols had a big summer league in Vegas and felt Europe was beneath him.

"Fred Jones has looked really good," Thomas said. "We want the best player. We're not looking at 2-3 years down the road. There was an opportunity we could've kept (Nichols') rights if he went overseas but it's a different story now. That ship has sailed."

The feedback from Knicks' brass is Nichols isn't ready to help this season, especially on defense - Thomas' preseason theme - and faces an uphill climb. Jones is a solid defender, though he doesn't shoot like Nichols. Thomas is clearly looking to win now and not trying to hoard young players any longer.

Either Jones or Nichols will be cut, along with Marist rookie point guard Jared Jordan, whom the Knicks obtained in a trade last Sunday. Jordan, who can't defend on this level, is likely headed for the D-league where the Knicks will keep tabs on his progress.

The Knicks have 17 players for 15 spots. The crowded roster will get more choked if Allan Houston joins the team Monday. He'll be a longshot to make the team.

Things could change if Knicks owner James Dolan writes a big, fat check to center Jerome James. But that would admit a big, fat mistake in signing him two years ago to a five-year, $30 million contract.

Thomas said yesterday James is not a.ssured of being one of the 15 players, but the cutting of James remains remote, a source said.

It depends largely on young big man Randolph Morris' progress and Houston becoming the sharpshooter from pre-knee-surgery days.

James missed most of the week of practices with knee tendinitis. When asked if James is a.ssured a spot, Thomas paused several seconds and said "No."

Then he added, "There's been no talk of a buyout. I don't foresee that happening. But you never say never in this league."

The Houston saga is bizarre. Missing the whole week of training camp in Charleston won't help Houston's longshot bid to make the team. Last week, Houston's agent, Bill Strickland, said the Knicks are his first choice. Thomas claims the Nets are still in the picture.

Why extend the invite? "It's out of respect," Thomas said. "He wants to come back and give it a shot."
 9 years ago '05        #1004
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 nyknicks19 said:
Hyp you live near Poughkeepsie?? Anyways Jordan is a great addition, he led the NCAA in a.ssists the past two years....This is how the Knicks should look come opening night.

Starting Five:
Marbury
Crawford
Lee
Randolph
Curry

Bench
Richardson
Robinson
Nichols
Jeffries
Jordan
Balkman
Collins
Morris
Chandler
Houston

sorry to malik but we gotta look towards the future and cutting one of the young guys would end up in us losing them for good.
FIXED!!!
 9 years ago '06        #1005
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 nyknicks19 said:
Hyp you live near Poughkeepsie?? Anyways Jordan is a great addition, he led the NCAA in a.ssists the past two years....This is how the Knicks should look come opening night.

Starting Five:
Marbury
Crawford
Richardson
Randolph
Curry

Bench
Lee
Robinson
Nichols
Jeffries
Jordan
Balkman
Collins
Morris
Chandler
Houston

sorry to malik but we gotta look towards the future and cutting one of the young guys would end up in us losing them for good.
The starting 5 looks realistic... and fu*k Allan Houston. He's washed up.
 9 years ago '04        #1006
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,852 | Props total: 316 316
 Jabo1091 said:
FIXED!!!
the fu*k are you thinkin?

q-rich should be startin as SF
 9 years ago '06        #1007
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
I find it sad that Isiah Thomas is trying to save his job by keeping useless veterans on this squad rather than some nice talented youth. This whole season is determined by playoffs or bust, and it will obviously be the veterans who would give you a better chance to make the playoffs.

Jerome James was a mistake, we all know it. Keeping him on this roster does absolutely nothing for this team other than take up roster spots. I realize that the Knicks are a little thin up front, but that is absolutely no reason to keep a player like Jerome James.

David Lee is more than capable of handling all the backup PF/C minutes. If the Knicks face injuries or foul trouble they always have the other JJ; who I'm sure Isiah signed for a reason. Why not let him get any extra PF/C minutes so that he could actually live up to a portion of his contract?

The Knicks are stacked at the SF position; so there is absolutely no reason a tall versatile player like Jeffries isn't getting minutes at PF/C if need be. Another player in front of James in the depth chart is rookie Randolph Morris; at worst I can see him playing at least at the level Jerome has played.

Allan Houston should NOT make the roster. Anyone who thinks he can be a difference maker on this team is delusional. He is 36 years old and hasn't played basketball in 2 years. The las thing I want to see this season is a bunch of washed up veterans f!ghting to make the playoffs; because that is the Knicks of 3+ years ago.

Isiah feels that Fred Jones is a keeper.
This is another small 2 guard who can't shoot. Yes he is a decent defender; but if that is all Isiah wants to keep him for than why bother having Mardy Collins on the roster? You cannot expect to develop a player by letting him sit on the bench...

From all of Isiah's comments I can't help but feel disappointed about this upcoming season. Rather than watch young players with heart and energy like Renaldo Balkman, Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, Wilson Chandler, and Demetris Nichols; we will most likely be watching disgruntled veterans getting booed by the fans. Expect to see a lot of Fred Jones, Jared Jeffries, Allan Houston, Malik Rose, and Jerome James this season...

If Isiah truly wants to keep his job, then he better stick to his word and make the playoffs with the young talented group that he has a.ssembled; because the veterans on this squad are washed up and would not win a game even if they did make the playoffs.
 10-07-2007, 08:31 AM         #1008
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
:applause: great post...Isiah has been in this spot before. Either your Rebuilding or your f!ghting for a championship, make descion!! right now Isiah needs to
  1. Just play the best players.
  2. Admit your mistakes with Jefferies and James(Buyout James contract)
  3. Keep Nichols and Jordan on the roster or in the D-league
  4. Think about the future
 9 years ago '04        #1009
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Either Way We Only Have 1 More Day Till The Big Day Comes....finally!!!
 9 years ago '04        #1010
space
space
and cutting Jerome James would make this knick fan the happiest n*gga on earth...noones gonna be dump enough to want him via trade

but Houston might possibly take his spot so we still overcrowded...just get rid of Rose, Jefferies (unless he deciding to step up in preseason) and package them with d*ckau (if he doesnt' play like he did in ATL) and Freddy J expiring contracts
 9 years ago '06        #1011
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 35 35

This aint good at all but it doesnt seem serious
 10-07-2007, 03:51 PM         #1012
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:

This aint good at all but it doesnt seem serious
I can't win!!!!!!!!!!!

My JETS sink, my METS sink,and now my KNICKS ARE GETTING worst news by the day...:banghead:

You guys wonder why I'm so grumpy.
 9 years ago '04        #1013
space
space
lmfao @ that article trying to say Jerome James not being able to play is a bad thing for us

WOW
 9 years ago '06        #1014
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
lmfao @ that article trying to say Jerome James not being able to play is a bad thing for us

WOW
AFter we Got His Fat a.ss Back in shape......

[pic - click to view]

He'll be like Superman in no time...

[pic - click to view]

10-08-2007, 08:35 AM         #1015
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
AFter we Got His Fat a.ss Back in shape......

He'll be like Superman in no time...

[pic - click to view]

He wearing that garbage bag well.
 9 years ago '04        #1016
space
space
LESS THAN 9 HOURS FOR OUR PRESEASON DEBUT

it's gonna be a bi*ch playing without Curry BUT and there's a HUGE BUT, atleast we'll be able to play more people like the rookies and the 2 newbies (d*ckau and Jones) more to see where they stand

starting lineup is probably gonna be

C - Morris
PF - Randolph
SF - Jefferies (cuz i think Rich and Lee are still out)
SG - Jones (cuz i think Crawford is still out)
PG - Marbury or Lil n*gga Nate

either way, Craw, Rich and Marbury don't really need to play ALOT cuz they already have there spot

Last edited by Born_Loser; 10-08-2007 at 11:03 AM..
 10-08-2007, 10:43 AM         #1017
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah that sucks i was amped up to see how curry and zack would play together but he might play thursday
 9 years ago '04        #1018
space
space
WOW

looking at MSG at 7 and Rangers preview is what's gonna be shown...i look at NBAtv and the Raptors game is what's being shown

if this sh*t aint on tv than it better work on nba.com like it did for the summer league, i can't fu*king miss this sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #1019
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
they bought out d*ckau to get jared jordan the fu*k you been bl
 9 years ago '04        #1020
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
they bought out d*ckau to get jared jordan the fu*k you been bl
that must have went down when my cable went away than...i know it was noticed when i ain't post in here for like almost 2 weeks. all i heard about that was it was rumored of a buyout, never seen anything about it being official

:finger: for calling me out too,
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago