most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #9941
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Based Hahn

When the Knicks eliminated the Celtics in the first round of this year's playoffs, the talk was of officially ending the Big Three Era in Boston.

What we are learning now is that was truer than Paul Pierce's performance in the series.

Doc Rivers most likely coached his last game with the Celtics -- would be awkward for him to return now -- and Kevin Garnett will be setting those moving screens in a color other than green.

Pierce is a very attractive $15.3 million expiring contract that Boston has been shopping around.

With these three pieces gone from the Celtics, the Atlantic Division supremacy shifts to New York, where the Knicks and Nets can finally develop a true rivalry.

But despite the dramatic moves that appear on the horizon, the Celtics may not drop off as much as a rebuild usually indicates.

Remember, they'll have a healthy Rajon Rondo, one of the NBA's best point guards and who often shreds the Knicks, and Avery Bradley will return to a more suited role next to him. Jeff Green started to come into his own last season as a scorer and DeAndre Jordan will give them a huge defensive presence in the paint.

That group can -- and will -- run, which will be the most dramatic difference in the Celtics. And the reins will officially be in Rondo's hands . . . which has Celtics fans curious but also a bit anxious, as well.

It may be the end of the Big Three Era in Boston, villains such as KG and Pierce may be gone, but the Celtics could still be a problem for the Knicks.

In fact, they could present more of a problem than the old Celtics did this season.
 3 years ago '07        #9942
influence22 
space
space
space
$480 | Props total: 118 118
thanks for sharing all the info born

some questions for all knicks fans here
is copeland going to leave for more money?
should we bring kmart back? do you think stat can stay healthy all year?
felton is a good pg for 4mil a year, but is good enough to win a championship with?

some offseason changes I would like to see the knicks do

1 get some end to end floor speed at pg, knicks never run a fast break
2. get a high energy big man pf or C

the little money we have is going to jr smith and he wants to stay i believe

maybe nate Robinson will come back and play vet min for a year

Draft list (would require some work to do a trade)

Dennis Schroeder PG 19 years old; 6'2"; 165 lbs. Braunschweig,
Internationa

why: He will be the best pg in the draft and has blazing end to end speed

Shabazz Muhammad SF 20 years old; 6'6"; 222 lbs. UCLA,
Freshman

why: he attacks the rim and his draft stock seems to be falling out of lottery why are so many teams losing interest in him

draft list (no trade required)

Mason Plumlee C
23 years old; 7'0"; 238 lbs.
Duke,
Senior

why: he's nba ready now to be a 10pt and 10reb guy off bench

Nate Wolters PG
22 years old; 6'5"; 196 lbs.
South Dakota St,
Senior

why: he avg 22pt a game, players who can avg over 20pt a game in school gives me more faith that they can score in the pros

Myck Kabongo PG 21 years old; 6'3"; 180 lbs. Texas,
Sophomore

why: he is the fastest pg in the draft dribbling a basketball, knicks need end to end speed

side notes:

Archie Goodwin is fun to watch and a slasher but i question his jumpshot at the nba level
 3 years ago '07        #9943
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
My Knicks draft board

Realistic... (no particular order)
Dieng
Larkin
Glen Rice Jr
Reggie Bullock
Schroeder

Pipe Dreams
MCW
Oladipo

2nd rounders
Wolters
Ricky Ledo
Tony Mitchell
Jackie Carmichael
Josiah Turner
 3 years ago '07        #9944
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
oh yeah... Jamaal Franklin is cool too
 3 years ago '04        #9945
space
space
Tony Taylor getting a look on Thursday...should have just signed dude during the season, was one of my hopefuls from last year
 3 years ago '04        #9946
space
space
Berman

MIAMI — Former Knicks president and coach Isiah Thomas said coach Mike Woodson’s team had “a great year’’ despite a second-round KO, and believes it will get better by using the Spurs’ blueprint of improving role players.

“I think they had a great year, won the Atlantic, got eliminated by what we know now is a much greater Indiana team than anyone gave credit to,’’ Thomas said on the AmericanAirlines Arena floor before the Heat’s 103-100 overtime win over the Spurs in Game 6 of the NBA Finals Tuesday night. “[Roy] Hibbert was the difference in the series. He became the best center in the East.’’

Asked if the Knicks have topped out considering their salary-cap situation this summer, Thomas said, “They got to keep improving. Watching this series, if it has shown us anything with San Antonio, your role players can get better every year.

“Right now, if the Knicks are going to improve, it’s going to have to be through the draft, development of role players and some of their core players. I thought Carmelo Anthony was probably the most improved player on the team. I think they got to get better with their role players and use San Antonio as the model.’’

Thomas is still close friends with Woodson and former Indiana teammate, general manager Glen Grunwald — not to mention keeping his relationship with owner James Dolan. It is why there’s always speculation Thomas could, in the future, return to the organization in an important capacity — and still gives his input.
 3 years ago '04        #9947
space
space
Summer League: #Knicks vs. Pelicans July 12 at 1PM, vs. Wizards July 14 at 1PM, vs. Bobcats July 15 at 1PM. Then, tournament from 17-22.
 3 years ago '04        #9948
space
space
Mavs are trying to get rid of their first round pick and the Knicks are one of the teams trying to acquire it...the problem is the Mavs want either a draft pick for next year (don't have one) or a trade that involves them moving Marion (and i don't see that happening either)
 3 years ago '04        #9949
space
space
TOP 5 right now

Michael Carter-Williams (if we somehow get that Mavs pick)
Jamaal Franklin
Isaiah Canaan
Archie Goodwin
C.J. Leslie

honorable mentions
Lucas Nogueira (wanted dude last year but he dropped out)
Tony Snell
 3 years ago '10        #9950
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,289 | Props total: 10464 10464
Apparantly some kid on reddit met up with Charlie, kicked it with him and told him he'll be signing with the Knicks (most likely due to amnesty)

3 years ago '04        #9951
space
space
idk bout that one...maybe playing for his hometown can make him the player he was before he took the money and sucked

depends what other moves and draft pick/s we make before i can see how i truly feel about this one (rumor or not)
 3 years ago '04        #9952
space
space
The Knicks hold the 24th overall selection in the upcoming NBA Draft, and they've have worked out many prospects this month who could be available when they pick.

They could go for a guard or a wing, but there could be some intriguing big men on the board that might be able to step in as Tyson Chandler's backup. We asked some of our contributors which one intrigues them the most. Here are their answers.

Gorgui Dieng (Louisville)

Gorgui Dieng capped off an impressive career at Louisville with a National Championship this past March. The Senegalese center also leaves college as the reigning Big East Defensive Player of the Year and as a first team All-Big East performer. Upon becoming a regular in Coach Rick Pitino's starting lineup his sophomore year, Dieng averaged 9.1 points, 9.1 rebounds, and 3.2 blocks per game. In his junior year, he upped those numbers slightly to 9.8 ppg, 9.4 rpg while his blocks slid to just 2.5 per game.

Already 23 years old, Dieng is somewhat of a known quantity. In other words, what you see is likely what you'll get. The Knicks are quite obviously in 'win now' mode and thus, it could make sense for the Knicks to draft a player like Dieng. Adding a polished defensive big man to the rotation could be one of their objectives this offseason. Finding a way to lighten Tyson Chandler's workload could help the Knicks make a deep playoff run next season.

Dieng is a rim-protector of the highest quality who can also step out and knock down a mid-range jumper at the other end. Dieng would also allow the Knicks to match up with the bigger lineups they'll see next season from the Chicago Bulls, Indiana Pacers, Brooklyn Nets, and potentially the Boston Celtics. A winner and a proven commodity, Dieng could be a perfect addition to this Knicks roster if he's available.

Mike Muscala (Bucknell)

Standing almost 7-feet tall, Mike Muscala leaves college as Bucknell's all-time leading scorer. A four-time All-Patriot League selection, Muscala improved each year in nearly every statistical category. But despite senior year averages of 18.7 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.4 blocks per game, Muscala has been somewhat overlooked due because he didn't play in a power conference like the Big Ten or Pac-12.

Despite the lack of recognition, he appears to have the skills to become a successful NBA big man: he's adept offensively, both inside and out, having shown the ability to consistently knock down 18- to 20-foot jumpers and score in the low post with either hand. He shot 50% from the field and 80% from the free throw line in college, and his agility and length make him a proficient defender. Plus, we already know he'll look sharp in a Knicks jersey because Bucknell's colors are orange and blue.

Tony Mitchell (North Texas)

The draft is approaching and the Knicks have invited several players in for some pre-draft workouts, but the one that intrigues me the most is North Texas Forward Tony Mitchell.

Mitchell stands 6"8" with a solid frame that will help defend big bodies and he has flashed above average athleticism. He has plus shot-blocking potential due to his massive 7'3" wingspan. His draft projection is on par with the Knicks selection which will be the 24th overall pick and we could see Mitchell fill a roster spot next year.
 3 years ago '04        #9953
space
space
only reason i dont have Gorgui Dieng on my list is cause i doubt he'll still be available unless teams draft a dude just to have him sit out in Europe for a year or two....would def. squeeze him in my top 3
 3 years ago '04        #9954
space
space
don't be shocked to hear Tyreke Evans make some noise about coming here, dude really wants to see those bright city lights
 3 years ago '05        #9955
s1eepyboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1552 1552
Reke needs to be on this team b

3 - 1 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 121 (-7) 
  Career: | Aug 13: 94-60, Rank #50 | Aug 12: 34-21, Rank #101 | Aug 11: 41-32, Rank #129 | Aug 10: 89-44, Rank #86 *
 3 years ago '04        #9956
space
space
Shawne Williams will work out for the team on Monday... If Novak gets his sh*t together and Shawne is back to form just imagine all those 3s
 3 years ago '05        #9957
s1eepyboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1552 1552
Im tired of novak and no to shawn williams. We dont need to move back in time. Novak cool since he still with us but woody aint even play dude in the playoffs so whats his purpose. Get Reke and Cousins who can have an impact on both ends of the floor and make things easy for melo n sh*t we good

3 - 1 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 121 (-7) 
  Career: | Aug 13: 94-60, Rank #50 | Aug 12: 34-21, Rank #101 | Aug 11: 41-32, Rank #129 | Aug 10: 89-44, Rank #86 *
 3 years ago '07        #9958
#NETSLOST 15 heat pts15
space
space
$39,954 | Props total: 3180 3180
Yeah because acquiring both cousins and reke is just that easy right
 3 years ago '04        #9959
space
space

only in Imaginationland will acquiring both ESPECIALLY Cousins is possible
 3 years ago '07        #9960
#NETSLOST 15 heat pts15
space
space
$39,954 | Props total: 3180 3180
Fam thinking like its a fu*kin phone call away
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago