Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something Interesting about Eminem
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
231 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
50 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9701
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Berman

It’s great timing for an anniversary party.

Tonight’s Garden festivities to honor the 1972-73 squad could have been a very bittersweet evening. Celebrating a 40-year anniversary of the Knicks’ most recent championship team also acknowledges a 40-year title drought.

Former Knicks backup power forward Phil Jackson, the coaching legend owner James Dolan shunned this offseason, is also part of tonight’s ceremony to be held at halftime of the Knicks-Bucks game.

Awkwardness could have reigned if the Knicks were teetering and Mike Woodson were still struggling with his lineups. Fans chanted Jackson’s name last season during Mike D’Antoni’s tough times. Tonight they may even boo Jackson, whom many fans wanted over Woodson.

As it happens, tonight can’t be any sweeter — with the 2012-13 Knicks showing championship timber recently and getting a chance tonight to prove they can be as special as that team 40 years ago.

The Knicks are riding a 10-game winning streak — their longest since 1993-94 when they reached the NBA Finals. They are 22 games above .500 (48-26) for the first time since 1997 and a win will put them one away from their first 50-victory season since 1999-2000. This week they clinched the season series with Miami, 3-1, and all but sewed up their first Atlantic Division title since 1994. They lead the Nets by 5 1/2 games.

Most importantly, Carmelo Anthony is playing like a champion, finally caring more about victories and team than personal glory as his two-city, 90-point rampage through Miami and Atlanta demonstrated. Anthony wasn’t concerned about sealing back-to-back 50-point nights Wednesday night against the Hawks. He was more worried about getting rest in the fourth quarter.

“Melo is committed, man,’’ Woodson said after his star’s efficient 50- and 40-point explosions. “He’s hungry just like LeBron and those [Miami] guys were hungry a few years ago, trying to chase that title. That’s what we’re trying to do as a team.’’

Because of the Knicks’ big-man injury woes, breaking the 40-year curse still is a long shot, but looking like less of one each passing day. Beyond having the winning streak on the line, another matter of intrigue tonight will be the reception Jackson receives from the fans. There is a chance he will be one of the former ’72-73 Knicks who addresses the crowd.

Will Jackson be perceived as the former Bulls and Lakers coach whose teams have won a record 11 NBA titles, or as the man who made unfortunate sour-grapes comments in the offseason, calling the Knicks a “clumsy’’ team because of the Anthony/Amar’e Stoudemire dynamic?

Or will “Action Jackson’’ be remembered fondly tonight, the energetic defender with the long wingspan and little hook shot? The coach who proudly called Red Holzman his mentor. The guy who dreamed of coaching the Knicks all the way back to his Continental Basketball a.ssociation days guiding the Albany Patroons in the 1980s.

“Phil said himself the Garden is a special place and [he] always enjoyed being there.’’ his longtime agent, Todd Musburger, told The Post. “He’s not making statements about coaching anywhere, anyplace, anytime. I don’t think Phil has ever ruled anything out, but I think he views it as unlikely.’’

At this stage, Brooklyn would be a likelier coaching destination than Manhattan with the way Woodson has coached his club through mammoth injuries.

“On Friday, Phil Jackson is a Knick,’’ former teammate Bill Bradley told The Post. “He’s one of the championship-team members. That’s how he’s coming and why he’s coming.’’

Woodson will relish tonight, despite Jackson’s presence. Woodson played for Holzman as a Knicks rookie during the 1980-81 season, and plans to watch the ceremony rather than head to the locker room.

“It’s special,’’ Woodson said. “I’ll be there. That’s all I can say. I’m just thankful I was drafted by the Knicks and given an opportunity to play for a great franchise. Red Holzman set the table for all of us. We have him to thank.’’

Extending the winning streak to 11 seems a good bet against the eighth-seeded Bucks, but that is where it may stop. The Knicks play at Oklahoma City Sunday.

“We’ve been playing great basketball,’’ point guard Raymond Felton said. “We’re playing together. Our offense is great. Our defense is great.’’

Oh, what a night it could be.
 4 years ago '04        #9702
space
space
BERMAN

After Earl “The Pearl’’ Monroe rang the honorary bell to close the NASDAQ market yesterday, the Knicks legend said Carmelo Anthony’s stock is rising to new heights.

Monroe, one of the members of the Knicks’ 1972-73 NBA title team that will be honored tonight at halftime, changed his game to fit into the championship puzzle and he sees Anthony changing, too, and becoming a leader.

Anthony is coming off 50-point and 40-point performances in Miami and Atlanta, respectively, during which he sank 35 of 53 shots (66 percent), mostly on jumpers. Tonight against the Bucks, he can become the first Knick since Bernard King in 1984 to have three straight 40-plus games.

“The leadership factor with Carmelo is showing,’’ Monroe told The Post. “He had 36 far up in the game, and took five shots the rest of the way and let other guys do their thing. He let other guys know he’s as much for them as they are for him. It’s an important factor for the cohesiveness of a team.’’

➤ Kenyon Martin (knee soreness) is listed as questionable for tonight, which would be a blow since starting center Tyson Chandler is not close to 100 percent, playing despite his neck woes and admitting he’s not mobile enough to grab rebounds and convert alley-oops.

➤ Bill Bradley on the difference between the 1972-73 Knicks team and the 1969-70 team: “lt was different. We had Earl Monroe and Jerry Lucas. Phil Jackson was playing then and not hurt. It was more enjoyable because Lucas was a great teammate. We communicated in our own language. He was a great passing center, and Earl was Earl.”

➤ All of the surviving members of the ’72-73 title team will be on hand tonight. The only deceased player is forward Dave DeBusschere.
 4 years ago '07        #9703
Chief|m 53 heat pts53
space
space
$20,447 | Props total: 1425 1425

[pic - click to view]

Goonin' nd Coonin'
 4 years ago '04        #9704
space
space
WE fu*kING IN HERE
 4 years ago '04        #9705
space
space
Berman

“It’s desperate times for our team to win and win now. That’s how it should be. We’re in desperate times right now to try to win an NBA title, absolutely, ’ Woodson said, acknowledging the team’s veteran status.

The Knicks have won 12 straight games, are one win away from clinching their first Atlantic Division title since 1994 and are nearly a lock to be the second seed in the East. They are coming off a rousing 125-120 win in Oklahoma City on Sunday that widely was viewed as legitimizing the Knicks as serious championship contenders.

Woodson, who at 68-32 has the best record after 100 games among Knicks coaches, is a Coach of the Year candidate considering the amount of injuries he has dealt with this season. Woodson said his coaching philosophy changed after he was fired in Atlanta following the 2010-11 season.

When asked if he had a new win-now mentality when he took over as Knicks interim head coach last February for Mike D’Antoni, Woodson said on his weekly ESPN Radio show:

“I felt that way even stronger after what happened in Atlanta. That team went 47 and 53 wins and two second-round appearances and I lose my job. I’m not knocking Atlanta. I gave them six years of my life. They gave me six years of theirs. I felt I built a basketball team, I just didn’t get to finish it. I left with the attitude next time I get a job, I have to make the most of it as soon as possible because nothing is guaranteed. When we gathered this summer, we knew the clock was ticking.’’
 4 years ago '04        #9707
space
space
looks like Knicks will now sign somebody else, Solomon Jones

not sure if James Singleton is still an option
 4 years ago '04        #9708
space
space
Berman

"Singleton deal fell through over some Chinese red tape, apparently. The Solomon Era has begun"
 4 years ago '04        #9709
space
space
Berman

CLEVELAND — Solomon Jones is 6-foot-10, athletic, can block shots and rebound. That’s all the desperate Knicks need right now as they go through a big-man crisis.

Yesterday they tried to add some frontcourt oomph with the signing of Jones, a journeyman big man who returned from China on March 10 after getting released by the Suns in the preseason.

He made his debut Friday night, playing 12 quiet minutes in the Knicks’ 101-91 win without taking a shot and finishing with one rebound and two turnovers.

The Knicks are without Tyson Chandler (neck) and Kenyon Martin (ankle) for the short term and are hopeful Rasheed Wallace (foot) can get back early in the playoffs. Wallace has stepped up his on-court shooting and workouts.

Deeming him unable to return in time for the playoffs, the Knicks waived Kurt Thomas (stress fracture) Friday.

The Knicks’ preference was to finish a deal with 6-foot-8 James Singleton, whom they regarded as more skilled and having a better jump shot. But the deal crashed when Singleton’s Chinese team proved uncooperative in giving him clearance to play immediately in the NBA, according to a source.

Jones is more a lunch-pail type. He played for Woodson in Atlanta, getting limited minutes in three seasons. He has played 268 career games.

“I’m in pretty good shape, not quite game shape,’’ Jones said. “I played in China, been home like a month. I’ll be in game shape in no time.

“I’m an energy guy. I just try to bring energy. I come out there and bring energy, run the floor, rebound, block shots, set packs for my teammates to get open shots.“It’s a chance for me to showcase my talent to [Woodson], which I didn’t really get to do that in Atlanta,’’ Jones said. “I’m really looking forward to that.’’

* Woodson said Thomas has an open invitation to join his staff next season. Thomas was the league’s oldest player at age 40.

Woodson said he enjoyed the experience of coaching Thomas, who never complained about playing time, was always ready when called upon and stayed healthy until mid-March. At the team’s lowest moment, when the club discovered Thomas had a bone spur and suspected a stress fracture as well, Thomas agreed to suit up in Utah on March 18. He logged 27 hard-working minutes in the post and helped the Knicks beat the Jazz to break a four-game losing skid and ignite a 13-game winning streak.

“He and I are on the same page if he ever wants to coach next season,’’ Woodson said. “He’s a been a total pro. It kind of jump-started us [the Utah win], and I’m indebted to Kurt as a coach. If he ever wants a job coaching, I’ll bring him back and let him coach if that’s what he wants to do.”

In a statement, general manager Glen Grunwald said, “Kurt’s contributions to the Knicks have been immeasurable. From the first day of training camp, to his last game against the Utah Jazz, Kurt has been a key contributor to our team.”

* Windy City native Iman Shumpert was seen crying at Thursday morning’s shootaround in Chicago. He had just been told of the passing of his friend Billy Taylor, a basketball recruiter well known in Chicago, reportedly k!lled in a hit-and-run. Shumpert had spent Wednesday night with Taylor, who worked closely with Shumpert’s agent, Happy Walters.
 4 years ago '04        #9710
space
space
i'll start believing in this church concept if Kurt Thomas replaces Herb on the coaching staff

:datdefense:
 4 years ago '07        #9711
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,133 | Props total: 693 693
whoa... shump was out there playing with a heavy heart when his recruiter passed... RIP

something tells me we bout to see shump shump again, the man who plays w/ a cinder block chip on his shoulder... last time he cried he got drafted and went ham til miami in the playoffs
 4 years ago '04        #9712
space
space
Tommy Dee

So I made my annual voyage to Portsmouth, Virginia for the PIT. All of the Knicks executives were there keeping a close eye on potential draft picks. In my opinion, the Knicks need some depth up front as well as in the backcourt, but the bottom line is that the Knicks will take the best player available when they draft which will be somewhere in the mid 20s.

They also have show the propensity over the past few years to dip into their wallets and purchase second round picks and there were some players at the PIT this week that would be really solid choices. I absolutely loved Tyler Brown from Illinois State. This kid is a pure scorer and athlete. He could shoot off the bounce and in catch and shoot situations and defended both positions pretty well. He’s not a great defensive player, but I believe he can be taught. The Knicks have an interesting situation in front of them post season with JR Smith, and they will need polished scoring in the backcourt should he sign elsewhere.

Ramon Galloway and Khalif Wyatt, two players who shined down the stretch in March, also played very well. Wyatt, to me, proved that he has some serious PG skills and has the ability to control a team. With an aging Jason Kidd, Wyatt could fit a need should Kidd decide to not finish out his contract.

The Knicks need depth up front as well at the 5 and frankly there weren’t any NBA ready centers there in my opinion. The Knicks scouting department has been pretty tight-lipped recently so it’s hard to get a read on what their draft decisions will be moving forward but as usual we will be on top of the process as the draft approaches. One tidbit I can tell you that I’ve heard is that they are really big fans of Syracuse’s Michael Carter-Williams, who should be gone well in advance of when they pick. But they have him atop their big board. They also, I’m told, like another Syracuse player, James Southerland, and his ability to stretch the floor with range at 6’8. Southerland passed on competing at Portsmouth but will be in at the next camp in Chicago.

Whatever they decide to do, TKB will be your home of all draft information. But let’s worry about that post playoffs.
 4 years ago '04        #9713
space
space
like always i'll worry about the draft and announce my hopeful choice once eligibility is over so i can do my hw properly with all the players named
 4 years ago '04        #9715
space
space
Berman

J.R. Smith has 100 tattoos, including Yankees and Devils logos.

If the Knicks break their 40-year championship drought, Smith vowed to add orange-and-blue ink to his body for No. 101.

Yes, a Knicks tattoo could be coming, even though he is a free agent this summer.

“If we win a championship, I’ll definitely get it,’’ Smith told The Post. “Other than that, I’m not sure yet.’’

Smith is a devout Yankees fan and, as a Freehold, N.J., native, the Devils are his favorite hockey team. But he has been more discriminate lately about adding more tattoos — he is running out of space. He hasn’t had a new addition since joining the Knicks 14 months ago.
UPI
J.R. Smith

“My mother, she loves them now, but she probably wishes I didn’t have so many,’’ Smith said.

Smith also has a tattoo of Michael Jordan’s Bulls jersey and state map of New Jersey.

“If I wasn’t from Jersey, I don’t think I’d have the basketball knowledge I have,’’ Smith said.

Smith declined to show His Airness his Jordan tattoo when the Bobcats owner visited the Knicks’ locker room in Charlotte after Smith’s miracle buzzerbeater.

“He’s my favorite player, he didn’t need to see it,’’ Smith said. “It’s about the impact he had on my life and career.

“My fans love the tattoos,” Smith added.
 4 years ago '04        #9716
space
space
Berman

There will be no “We’re second seed’’ or “Bring on Boston’’ T-shirts hanging in the Knicks’ lockers today at the Garden if things go right.

But coach Mike Woodson will breathe a sigh of relief.

The Knicks, proud wearers of newly minted Atlantic Division champion T-shirts, can lock up the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference and a first-round tango against the Celtics — who clinched the No. 7 seed with a 120-88 win over the Magic last night — with a Garden matinee win over Donnie Walsh’s Pacers.

That would render the final two regular-season games meaningless, and would allow Woodson to rest one of the league’s most dynamic 1-2 scoring punches — Carmelo Anthony and J.R. Smith — the latter of whom has had a sore knee. In light of Kobe Bryant’s Achilles tendon tear, that is no small matter.

With the Bronx-born Walsh back in the house today to watch, a Knicks victory would allow Woodson’s team to avoid the Bulls, who swept the season series 4-0.

The Knicks were 3-1 vs. the Celtics this season and their nemesis, point guard Rajon Rondo, is done until 2013-14.

“I love our chances [against Boston],’’ Smith said. “We’re playing our best basketball. Were still handicapped without our bigs, but I like the situation we’re in right now.’’

Anthony, having scored 30-plus points in seven straight games, is threatening Amar’e Stoudemire’s franchise record of nine. But today could be Anthony’s last game until the postseason.

Walsh, however reluctant he was to give up so many pieces in the 2011 deal, brought Anthony to New York when he was Knicks president.

“It is not surprising because he has been one of the most prolific scorers in the league since he came to the league,’’ Walsh wrote in an email yesterday. “It was just a matter of time until he had a stretch like this.’’

Smith appears to have the inside track on the Sixth Man Award with his terrific final month, surpassing ex-Knick Jamal Crawford, now with the Clippers. Smith, who added a penetration game to his jump-shooting arsenal during March’s West Coast trip, has become unstoppable. His nickname in the locker room used to be “Swish.’’ Now it’s “Sixth Man of the Year.’’

“I think I have a good chance but I haven’t really thought about it as much as these guys,’’ said Smith, referring to his teammates. “They remind me about it every day. I think I have a great chance. Jamal has a great chance too. [The Clippers] are still playing good basketball. If I don’t get it, I think he should get it.’’

Smith told The Post in January the Sixth Man Award wasn’t high on his list, that being considered by the coaches as an All-Star team reserve shooting guard was bigger. But Smith’s shooting dipped in February before roaring like a lion in March and April.

“It would be a great honor, but it’s not one of the goals on my list,’’ Smith said. “I still want to come and have a great playoff in the real part of the season. If I didn’t get it and we got deep in the playoffs where we want to go, I’d be extremely satisfied.’’

The Knicks still are in the midst of a big-man crisis, though Kenyon Martin (sprained ankle) hasn’t been ruled out of returning today.

Center Tyson Chandler (bulging disk in his spine) probably will be rested until the playoffs begin Saturday or Sunday.

At least the Knicks have signed a serviceable big body in 6-foot-10 Solomon Jones.

Already with an Atlantic Division title and 50-win season, a second seed would be icing on the cake and put Woodson in the conversation for Coach of the Year.

“It means a lot,’’ Smith said of the second seed. “It’s something we’ve been talking consistently about for a couple of weeks. We want to lock up the second spot, get out of the first round, second round and meet Miami in the Eastern Conference Finals.’’

The Pacers are struggling, losers of three of four games, and still haven’t locked down the third seed with the Nets still alive. However, the Pacers are likely to hang on. If form holds, the Pacers will get the Knicks in the second round.

It will be a boon to have homecourt against the Pacers’ physical, tough squad, which boasts David West, Paul George, Lance Stephenson and center Roy Hibbert. The Pacers’ toughness is embodied by Brooklyn’s Stephenson, who got under Smith’s skin in the last contest. The Knicks lost both meetings in Indiana this season.

“We definitely want to win this basketball game,’’ Anthony said.
 4 years ago '07        #9717
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,133 | Props total: 693 693
1) 2012-2013 ATLANTIC DIVISION CHAMPS

2) #2 SEED IN PLAYOFFS

3) (waits to add on to list)
 4 years ago '08        #9718
AC_89 171 heat pts171
space
space
$36,507 | Props total: 9107 9107
If we beat boston we win it all imo
 4 years ago '04        #9719
space
space
Berman

Carmelo Anthony can already taste the sweet revenge and it’s colored green.

The Knicks got the second seed and got the Celtics again in the first round of the playoffs expected to start Saturday at the Garden.

With a rugged defensive performance, 25 points from Anthony and forcing 26 turnovers, the Knicks disposed of Indiana, 90-80, in a Garden matinee. The Knicks (53-27) will own the second-best record in the East after Miami.

Now the next meaningful basketball the Knicks will play is when the Celtics come to town in a rematch of the first-round series that became a Knicks 4-0 disaster in 2011. The Knicks won the season series, 3-1, but their last win came when Anthony agitator Kevin Garnett was resting. Anthony said he can’t wait for this series.

“We’re looking forward to that match-up,’’ Anthony said. “We know what kind of series it’s going to be. It’s going to be a grind-out, battle series, tough series, physical series.’’

Asked about the 2011 sweep in his first season as a Knick, Anthony said: “That’s in the back of our minds. We want to beat Boston, let’s be quite frank. It could be a great series. We want to win this series and that’s our mindset. This playoff series is very important to us as a team, as a city, as an organization.

“We’re different as a team, as an organization. We’re a lot different than we were a year and a half, two years ago. The mindset is a lot different, my mindset right now is a lot different. Right going into this playoffs with a completely different mindset than we had a couple of years ago against Boston.”

By winning the second seed over Indiana, the Knicks would have homecourt advantage versus the Pacers if they meet in the second round. That will be huge since the season series ended 2-2 — each club winning both games on their home floor.

“We got all the momentum on our side right now,’’ Knicks point guard Raymond Felton said.

“It didn’t matter who we played,’’ coach Mike Woodson said. “What is more important for our team was securing homecourt to start the playoffs. We now secured it for the second round as well. We are going to have to deal with Boston first. They are well-coached. They have had their ups and downs with injuries. So have we. It’s going to be a good series.’’

Anthony’s streak of seven straight 30-point games ended, mostly because he played just 30 minutes, resting the fourth quarter after bruising his left shoulder. J.R. Smith added 15 points and eight rebounds in the win.

The Knicks have two regular-season games remaining — tonight in Charlotte and their regular-season finale Wednesday against Atlanta. The only significance to these games is the possible return of 6-foot-11 reserve power forward Rasheed Wallace. He could play in his first game tonight since mid-December after coming back early from foot surgery.

“[The Celtics are] a veteran club, too,’’ Anthony said. “Listen, they’ve won a championship up there. They understand what it takes. That first game is huge. You don’t want them to come and take homecourt away.’’

Anthony left the game after three quarters with what the Knicks called “a contused left shoulder’’ and didn’t return. As he sat on the bench, he received cold spray and had the shoulder wrapped in towels and bandages.

He was available to come back if needed. In fact, he got up to go to the midcourt scorer’s table after Indiana cut it to 10 points with 3:45 left but sat back down after Raymond Felton hit a jumper and the Pacers turned the ball over.

Anthony had planned to sit out tonight regardless, but he said he may play a little bit versus Atlanta in the regular-season finale.

The Knicks moved to 53-27 — and it’s the first time they’ve been second seed since 1993-94 when they advanced to The Finals. With unprecedented depth, they survived a mountain of injuries.

“I’ve seen a team with a lot of heart that’s committed,’’ Woodson said. “Everybody in that locker room has been committed all season. I’ve been able to call on every player in that locker room at one time or another.’’

Ex-Knicks president Donnie Walsh, now with the Pacers, knows it would be a bear of a second-round series.

“We’re young, they’re more seasoned,’’ Walsh said. “They know what they’re doing at this time of year. For us, this will be a good experience no matter which way it goes.’’
 4 years ago '04        #9720
space
space
Berman

“Sheeeed!’’

The Garden chant will soon return. Rasheed Wallace surprisingly could play for the first time since mid-December tonight when the Knicks visit Charlotte, coach Mike Woodson said yesterday.

There have been so many false alarms with the 6-foot-11 Wallace, who had foot surgery in late February. If Wallace doesn’t play tonight, he is expected to play in the Knicks’ regular-season finale against Atlanta Wednesday and certainly for the playoffs that start Saturday versus Boston.

Wallace, 38, is significantly ahead of schedule. He did a strenuous workout yesterday on the Garden floor before yesterday’s 90-80 win over the Pacers. According to Woodson, Wallace will make the determination this morning if he is ready for a Charlotte cameo.

“He’s been on the floor running a few days,’’ Woodson said. “After today’s workout, if he checks out [tomorrow], we’ll see. If he doesn’t, we’ll have another day to prepare for the Atlanta game. If not, for sure the playoffs.’’

After coming out of a two-year retirement, Wallace has been out with a stress reaction that developed into a stress fracture after he tried to press it in January. He had surgery on what the club labeled a full-blown Jones fracture in late February, after which the club said he would miss eight weeks. Premature reports had him done for the season.

The coaching staff regards him as more vital than Amar’e Stoudemire because of his defensive IQ and ability to knock down a 3-pointer.

“I think it will be huge for us as a team to get those minutes under his belt,’’ Jason Kidd said of Wallace. “He understand how to play the game, get him up and down the court in game situations. That’s the biggest thing.’’

“He adds a lot more to our team for sure,’’ Raymond Felton said. “He’s a guy who really talks [on defense] and can score.’’

* Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin were rested again yesterday and will sit out tonight in Charlotte. Woodson said Chandler, Martin and even Marcus Camby (foot) will be ready for Game 1 this weekend.

The Knicks started Solomon Jones at center, but by postseason time, he probably won’t even dress. Stoudemire is still trying to come back for the playoffs but hasn’t been seen on the court. ... The Knicks’ 53 wins are the most since 1996-97 when they had 57.

Chris Copeland had 20 points — 8 of 12 from the field. Woodson said it appears Copeland, who almost was cut in preseason, will be in the playoff rotation. “He’s gotten so much better since we started camp,’’ he said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
156 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
she look like a psycho...dat is indeed crazy
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Offset dissing Lil' Uzi Vert
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
491 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder bows out of JL/Joss Whedon steps in
93 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bugging Out/Do The Right Thing Air Jordan 4 For Family & Friends
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy