New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mar 25 - Donald Trump's Presidency Effectively Over After Repeal Failure
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Porsha from Real House Wives of ATL Booty out in Jamaica
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The reason why there are so many baby mommas out here today
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #9581
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,975 | Props total: 4496 4496
 Born_Loser said:
unless i'm bugging out right now, yeah they do...next year it goes to Denver

Interesting...but yea like you said they need to drop dudes who are pretty much useless right now(White,Thomas)and sign energy guys like Amundson and maybe trade for someone else who can get they're own shot like Redd!ck.I like Shump but it's clear he ain't ready
 4 years ago '04        #9582
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
should have put Shump in the D-League instead of jumping him straight to the starting 5 like that even with limited minutes

we just need a big though, Amundson will always be on top of that list for me...if they are really considering Jermaine over this dude, think im done with this season and looking forward to the next....i wouldn't trade anything major for Red!ck since he made it clear that he's on crack and believes he's a 10 mill a year player
 4 years ago '04        #9583
space
space
Isola said he thinks if any Knick is bought out it will be James White and the likely dudes to take that spot (if Sheed is unable to come back) will be Jermaine or K-Mart....K-Mart better be the only choice if its just these two but at not trying to bring in Amundson. we need another Great White Hope
 4 years ago '10        #9584
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Isola said he thinks if any Knick is bought out it will be James White and the likely dudes to take that spot (if Sheed is unable to come back) will be Jermaine or K-Mart....K-Mart better be the only choice if its just these two but at not trying to bring in Amundson. we need another Great White Hope
Jermaine's D is still aight but keep his injury prone a.ss in phoenix.

K-Mart or Amundson please
 4 years ago '04        #9585
space
space
sh*t, even try and make a run for DeJuan Blair if you have to
 4 years ago '08        #9586
AC_89 165 heat pts165
space
space
$35,450 | Props total: 7805 7805
kmart
 4 years ago '10        #9587
Blkboipurp 
space
space
Marc Berman @NYPOST Berman
#Knicks have no interest in Amundson.None.
 4 years ago '04        #9588
space
space

and i come home that we got a 2nd rounder from OKC for Brewer....swear if they fu*k up that spot, im done for the season
 4 years ago '04        #9589
space
space
guess we shall see if that trade is even official..now they saying it was just a trade request (makes no sense with a team and return being mentioned but AIGHT COOL)
 4 years ago '10        #9590
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
guess we shall see if that trade is even official..now they saying it was just a trade request (makes no sense with a team and return being mentioned but AIGHT COOL)
Is Delonte's crazy a.ss still available?
 4 years ago '10        #9591
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]

do we really need him:
Not exactly but honestly I like him more than Felton or Prigioni.

Better shooter,can create his own offense,can defend pretty well and pass.

I've always liked him but the knock on him is he's bipolar.
 4 years ago '04        #9592
space
space
K-Mart a Knick

gonna try and not laugh during his interviews *twitch*
 4 years ago '04        #9593
space
space
K-Mart won't be available for the Raptor game...following game highly likely he will
 4 years ago '10        #9594
Blkboipurp 
space
space

Delonte next please
 4 years ago '04        #9595
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

Delonte next please
why you want that bipolar mother...fu*ker so bad huh lmfao
 4 years ago '07        #9596
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
good deal on kmart... wish it was amundson but damn... oh well. k-mart gon shake up n*ggas in the locker room... plus we gon be playin craps at halftime and smokin blunts after blowout wins
 4 years ago '04        #9597
space
space
Johnette Howard

If the Knicks continue slipping down the Eastern Conference standings because they didn't make a major move at Thursday's trade deadline, the reason will be that Mike Woodson's biggest gambit failed.

Woodson has long had a demonstrated preference for the older but proven NBA veterans. And lately, it's costing the Knicks.

The first telltale glimpse of how strong the trait is surfaced last season. Woodson was still the Knicks' interim coach, yet he barely concealed his preference for Baron Davis, if he could walk, over Jeremy Lin after Mike D'Antoni left. Woodson was willing to swim upstream against Linsanity.

Then came this season. The Knicks doubled down on Woodson's vision and stockpiled players such as 39-year-old Jason Kidd, 38-year-old Marcus Camby and 38-year-old Rasheed Wallace by wooing him out of retirement. Hell, Woodson still calls Iman Shumpert "Rook," as if the second-year guard is still going through rookie hazing or something.

[+] EnlargeMike Woodson
Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesHere's hoping Mike Woodson has a master plan for the veteran Knicks roster. He's going to need it.

So it wasn't surprising that the Knicks let the trade deadline pass despite their 11-10 record the past two months, nor that their urgency toward making a bigger move than shipping little-used Ronnie Brewer to Oklahoma City for a second-round pick didn't increase after Wednesday's humiliating 125-91 loss at Indiana, though again, they barely resembled the team that started this season with an 11-4 boom. Nor is it shocking to hear that the player they signed to a 10-day contact to take Brewer's roster spot is free-agent Kenyon Martin (aka, another old guy).

Martin might at least bring some much-needed ruggedness.

Give Woodson this: He's consistent, all right. He's still determined to ride with those veterans he wanted, although Wallace (foot stress fracture) hasn't played since Dec. 15, Camby has been out since Jan. 11 (strained plantar fascia) and wasn't great before that, and Kidd looks spent right now. Neither Kidd's defense nor his 3-point shot is the same. It hardly matters whether his decline is because of his age or because his legs are gone because he played too many minutes early on. Neither explanation is good. Both could be true. Kidd hasn't played workhorse minutes for weeks, yet little has improved.

Woodson's current idea seems to be that the show of loyalty to his locker room, paired with the sight of him keeping a cool head while everyone around him loses theirs, will pay off in the long run.

But that's another questionable gambit Woodson is taking.

He keeps saying if the Knicks just get healthy, they can play with anybody. But that ignores what they would still lack. Right now, they're not a legitimate title contender. And it's time to quit saying that.

The Knicks have trouble defending players on the perimeter. Tyson Chandler could use rebounding help. The 3-point shooting, so integral to their fast start, has faded over the long haul, just as folks warned it would. The same goes for relying on J.R. Smith as their second-best scoring option. Amar'e Stoudemire hasn't been bad, but Woodson needs to get even more from him.

Just as disconcerting, the Midas touch Woodson had while racking up 50 wins here faster than any other Knicks coach seems to have waned a bit, too.

Woodson's ability to get immediate buy-in from the first to worst guys on the Knicks roster was the most startling thing he brought that D'Antoni didn't. In the beginning, it was a source of wonder. Carmelo Anthony actually tweaked his game for Woodson. "Accountability" was the new buzzword. All of a sudden, the Knicks were playing serious defense. The Knicks! Stoudemire uncomplainingly comes off the bench.

But now look: The Knicks have ignored Woodson's recent pleas and post-All-Star-break practice drills in which he implored them to get back to moving the ball and making it harder for defenses to guard them. They're next-to-last in the NBA in a.ssists, averaging 19.6 per game (only Charlotte is worse).

And that lack of response to Woodson is a shift.

The easiest thing to say after a no-show loss like Wednesday's embarrassment in Indiana is a team didn't play with enough effort. And you can't blame Woodson for acting irritable afterward, or saying things to tourniquet the growing fear that the truth is worse: What if the Knicks just aren't good enough? What if that team they were during their hot start ain't coming back? The marathon season is proving they're a few pieces short. But they were smart not to trade Shumpert. He's their only hope to provide any serious perimeter defense.

You almost get the feeling that the unstated reason the Knicks passed on a bigger move Thursday -- even though the Pacers and Nets are gaining on them -- is this: Maybe they've privately decided to steal from the Celtics' recent teams. Why get caught up in wins and losses or their exact playoff seed? Isn't it better to marshal all their strength and experience when it really counts, come playoff time? Isn't that what Boston's Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett did the past few years together with success?

Don't burn out your aging stars.

Get into the postseason the best you can. Then survive and advance.

It's tantamount to stacking one gamble atop another. It's predicated on believing the Knicks can use all their vaunted experience to pull everything together when it counts most.

But it looks like the best gambit Woodson has left.
 4 years ago '10        #9598
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
why you want that bipolar mother...fu*ker so bad huh lmfao

I think he can put this team over the top.

I'm also tired of PG's goin off against the Knicks...I believe he can fix that.

Oh and I don't have much faith in my n*gga P-body.
 4 years ago '04        #9599
space
space
Berman

TORONTO — J.R. Smith’s act is starting to wear thin on the Knicks’ coaching staff.

Coach Mike Woodson, Smith’s most ardent supporter, ripped his sixth man and the club in general for losing their composure in Wednesday’s 125-91 disgraceful loss to the Pacers.

Smith attempted to bait Indiana’s Lance Stephenson into a f!ght at the end of the first half, jawing at him as the seconds ticked down. Smith continued his harangue and Stephenson finally answered back with the two players drawing double technicals.

Smith then got ejected in the third quarter after committing an offensive foul against Stephenson. He made a remark to the official and made a gesture with his hand. Replays were inconclusive as to whether or not Smith had given the middle finger.

Asked if he had spoken to Smith about his behavior, an angry Woodson said: “I’m not happy about how we played and how we carried ourselves professionally on the basketball court. We can’t do that. I’m not going to tolerate that. I’m just not.’’

Smith also had an incident with the Knicks’ mild-mannered a.ssistant coach, Herb Williams. In the first half, Williams and Smith exchanged angry words on the bench during a timeout. After the game, Williams’ anger seemed to carry over.

As Smith talked to a media scrum, Williams walked over and ordered Smith to take his headphones off while he was addressing reporters. Smith’s headphones were draped around his head. Smith took them off and Williams shook his head in disgust as he walked away.

Smith was not the only hothead in Indiana. Raymond Felton elbowed Jeff Prendergast and picked up a flagrant foul during the rout. Tyson Chandler lost his cool at the officials after Tyler Hansbrough laid a hard foul on him.

Amar’e Stoudemire, after picking up his third foul, ripped off his goggles and berated the officials, picking up a technical foul. After Kurt Thomas picked up his fourth foul in six minutes, he came to the bench and cursed out a heckling fan.

It is a bad trend for a club with championship aspirations. In a few losses this season, most notably against Memphis, Chicago and Boston — the Carmelo Anthony/Kevin Garnett incident — the Knicks have flashed their hot tempers under adversity.

“We have a veteran team,’’ general manager Glen Grunwald said. “They know where they need to improve. Keeping composure is one of the things they all talked about postgame. They’re aware of what they need to do.’’

Explaining himself, Stoudemire said, “The result wasn’t to get a technical foul. But both teams being physical, I wanted to play physical and we weren’t allowed to. I felt frustrated. We wanted to play physical on our end but couldn’t quite accomplish that.’’

Anthony, who berated Smith on the court after his Stephenson tiff, said the club realizes it did wrong in every way Wednesday.

“I’ve seen guys today, guys were angry,’’ Anthony said. “Not angry but kind of upset. As a team we let ourselves down. It was kind of an embarrassment.’’
 4 years ago '10        #9600
Blkboipurp 
space
space

This video is for Born_Loser

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
200 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop Be Like .....
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yoooo, If You Like Tiddy Milk....
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside WORLD PREMIERE: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Pt. 4
536 comments
2 days ago