New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 81
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
165 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The TRUTH Behind The Jim Jones & Ben Baller BEEF!
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #941
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,243 | Props total: 2765 2765
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
might have ta find u a new avy when Marbs is ballin in Italy...LMAO



hows this one...


[pic - click to view]



good looks
 9 years ago '05        #942
Bx_Bomberz 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 6029 6029
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i got my new avy....


[pic - click to view]

hahah marbury sucks i been sayin id rather see mardy collins play point then steph

i also think balkman should start at sf

cuz mardy and balkman aint gunna take no shots

curry jamal n zach r playrs that need the ball in there hands ne way

the only way i think all 3 can average 20 ppg would be with this lineup cuz q rich is a chucker

n balkman will help mask the defense from zach n eddy (even tho eddy did play d the last 20 games)

this year we gunna do things

hopefully da rotation will be

C Eddy, Randolph Morris, NO PT for Jerome

PF Zach, D - Lee,Balkman,Chandler NO PT for Jeffries

SF Balkman, Q-Rich D-Lee, Chander

SG Jamal, Nichols, Nate, Fred Jones

PG Mardy Collins, nasty Nate, Steph

sounds like playoffs to me
 9 years ago '05        #943
Bx_Bomberz 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 6029 6029
not to mention the fact that mardys defense on the point is gunna bring a whole new dimension to the knicks

u can say that marbury played satisfactory d last year but his best games were against guys who arent the fastest
 9 years ago '07        #944
fabianj 
space
avatar space
space
$263 | Props total: 22 22
KNick fan here! And I"m mad souped after seeing this!
 09-26-2007, 01:24 PM         #945
Clyde Frazier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:

PG Mardy Collins, nasty Nate, Steph

sounds like playoffs to me
Mardy is not ready to take over the PG position. He was going to do some work with me over the summer, but his knee surgery set him back. He's about 85% right now.
 9 years ago '04        #946
Jae_Hood_354 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$7,576 | Props total: 1361 1361
when does preseason start?
 9 years ago '04        #947
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,243 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
when does preseason start?
officially the 6th but to n*ggas in this thread, only day that matters is the 8th when we got Philly
 9 years ago '04        #948
Jae_Hood_354 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$7,576 | Props total: 1361 1361
why is vs sixers a big game?
 9 years ago '06        #949
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
why is vs sixers a big game?
its the 1st pre-season game....

camp opens basically the 6th...wit just practice and shyt...


i got my tickets 4 the 22nd....

KNICKS v. CELTICS (pre-season)


*CANT WAIT 4 THIS FUKIN SEASON!!!*
 9 years ago '04        #950
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,243 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
why is vs sixers a big game?
like Drunk said...first game, preseason but still a first game with the team...hopefully Zach doesn't catch a McDyess on us....probably jinxed it by even mentioning that sh*t :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #951
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
hahah marbury sucks i been sayin id rather see mardy collins play point then steph

i also think balkman should start at sf

cuz mardy and balkman aint gunna take no shots

curry jamal n zach r playrs that need the ball in there hands ne way

the only way i think all 3 can average 20 ppg would be with this lineup cuz q rich is a chucker

n balkman will help mask the defense from zach n eddy (even tho eddy did play d the last 20 games)

this year we gunna do things

hopefully da rotation will be

C Eddy, Randolph Morris, NO PT for Jerome

PF Zach, D - Lee,Balkman,Chandler NO PT for Jeffries

SF Balkman, Q-Rich D-Lee, Chander

SG Jamal, Nichols, Nate, Fred Jones

PG Mardy Collins, nasty Nate, Steph

sounds like playoffs to me
i can hear the garden now.......

berrrna DEFENSE!!! berrrrnaaa DEFENSE!!! berrrnaaaaaa DEFENSE!!!


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




YeZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzziiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! !1
 9 years ago '06        #952
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 934 934
September 27, 2007 - 11:41 am
RealGM Staff Report -
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations and Head Coach Isiah Thomas announced today that forward Renaldo Balkman has a stress reaction and a small cartilage injury in his right ankle confirmed by an MRI. The second-year Staten Island-native will be fitted for a walking boot and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.

In 68 games as a rookie last season, Balkman, 6-8, 208-pounds, averaged 4.9 points, 4.3 rebounds over 15.6 minutes. Among NBA rookies last season, he ranked eighth in rebounding and sixth in steals per game (0.84).

“We performed an MRI that located a stress reaction and injured cartilage,” Director of Player Care, Dr. Lisa Callahan said. “We will re-evaluate the healing process after four weeks of rest to decide how much longer it will take for Renaldo to be back on the court.”
 9 years ago '06        #953
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!1




[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #954
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1557 1557
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #955
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
knicks medical staff sayin 4 weeks......


didnt they say David Lee was gunna be "day-to-day" last year???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:



and whats wit the knicks and "stress reactions" of the ankle....ie crawford, lee, now balk...

jamal's crossover breakin not only lee n balk's ankle....but his own too

-----------------------------------------------------------------

but on the real....

we got depth on this team...im not worried

as much as id love to see balkmania runnin wild....its gunna guaruntee isiah keeps nicols...let chandler get his feet wet in the preseason...and let jarred jefferies get some time to show us wut hes got...

speedy recovery balk...
 9 years ago '07        #956
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1557 1557
not really stressed about this no up in intended...Just hope its a speedy recovery but that should give chandler more burn
 9 years ago '05        #957
Bx_Bomberz 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 6029 6029
fu*k.... balkman is a key player....

can we please acquire ron artest

if randy moss is goin for a 4th rounder these days

how much could ron possibly be worth?

q rich and nate?

we all know the knicks shoulda drafted the dude

but not gettin him outa sacramento is bs

if were gunna bring in guys like randolph

ron makes all the sense in the world

im sure u guys in this forum are sick of watchin q rich shoot whatever PATHETIC percentage from the feild and 3

dude is a chucker

plus maybe if ron and zach randolph dont get along they will agree to a pay per veiw f!ght

i think they not pullin the trigger cuz if ron comes thru Jeffries can join the most expensive cheerleading squad in all of the nba

Malik Rose
Jared Jeffries
Jerome James

n if u dont think the knicks need a player like balkman or ron artest to help with the 2 immovable objects we got on defense zach n eddy

then you dont know sh*t

ron artest eddy curry Zach randolph

thats gotta be the beefiest front line of all time, no???
 9 years ago '06        #958
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 934 934
 Bx_bomberz said:
fu*k.... balkman is a key player....


n if u dont think the knicks need a player like balkman or ron artest to help with the 2 immovable objects we got on defense zach n eddy

then you dont know sh*t

ron artest eddy curry Zach randolph

thats gotta be the beefiest front line of all time, no???

Now tell me, who would you give up for Artest? You know Sac will ask for Lee and/or Balkman...
 9 years ago '06        #959
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,566 | Props total: 39 39
 Bx_bomberz said:
fu*k.... balkman is a key player....

can we please acquire ron artest

if randy moss is goin for a 4th rounder these days

how much could ron possibly be worth?

q rich and nate?

we all know the knicks shoulda drafted the dude

but not gettin him outa sacramento is bs

if were gunna bring in guys like randolph

ron makes all the sense in the world

im sure u guys in this forum are sick of watchin q rich shoot whatever PATHETIC percentage from the feild and 3

dude is a chucker

plus maybe if ron and zach randolph dont get along they will agree to a pay per veiw f!ght

i think they not pullin the trigger cuz if ron comes thru Jeffries can join the most expensive cheerleading squad in all of the nba

Malik Rose
Jared Jeffries
Jerome James

n if u dont think the knicks need a player like balkman or ron artest to help with the 2 immovable objects we got on defense zach n eddy

then you dont know sh*t

ron artest eddy curry Zach randolph

thats gotta be the beefiest front line of all time, no???
well i like Q rich and when healthy, he comes up big for us but for artest, i wouldnt mind dat trade
 9 years ago '04        #960
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$41,243 | Props total: 2765 2765
Q-Rich is still a chucker...what games have you been watching lately

dude is turning into of the better defensive players, been improving that role for the past 2 seasons (one of the rare things that Larry Brown did right)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
NFL Divisional Round: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys Official Game Thread
3406 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside 10 Most Dangerous Kids in the World
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
155 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy