most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #9521
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 elvisfreshly said:
Tried telling y'all all year the hot start wouldn't last but y'all thought I was just trollin

This easy a.ss schedule is the only thing keeping y'all looking better than you are

First round exit no troll
The irony
 5 years ago '10        #9522
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 RLRugby said:
smh yall n*ggas dont understand
I actually understand what your're saying but that wasn't the case today.Him and Melo was the only dudes doing something that game....everybody else was on some other sh!t
 5 years ago '11        #9523
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 898 898
 Blkboipurp said:
I actually understand what your're saying but that wasn't the case today.Him and Melo was the only dudes doing something that game....everybody else was on some other sh!t
This....
 5 years ago '11        #9524
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 nbrock said:
Your team won't even make the playoffs...no troll
6-0 w/o our best player, drop Melo and let me see the Knicks go 6-0
 5 years ago '07        #9525
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Novak needs to pack his sh*t and go so we can give copeland that PT....we cant guard anyone on the perimeter...Time to put Stat back in the starting lineup..this sh*t was cute while it lasted
 5 years ago '11        #9526
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Novak needs to pack his sh*t and go so we can give copeland that PT....we cant guard anyone on the perimeter...Time to put Stat back in the starting lineup..this sh*t was cute while it lasted
At least you agree with everything I said
 5 years ago '04        #9527
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
 elvisfreshly said:
shows he's not your best player

as how to fix this -- Kidd needs to move to the bench

Novak/Brewer needs to be moved for one player that can do both jobs, because either of them are too pathetic to be getting an NBA pay check

that Dudley deal looks good to me, but in the end it's all about the defense and if we can't do sh*t about that then it's a wrap
 5 years ago '10        #9528
Blkboipurp 
space
space
Oh and Woodson is the reason they lost that game.Why the fu*k would you have Novak and Stat on the floor together when yall just went on a run and took the lead by 1 or 2 points......then had the audacity to have him D up Crawford.That was some real Antoni sh!t
 5 years ago '11        #9529
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Oh and Woodson is the reason they lost that game.Why the fu*k would you have Novak and Stat on the floor together when yall just went on a run and took the lead by 1 or 2 points......then had the audacity to have him D up Crawford.That was some real Antoni sh!t
Lmao you absolutely right..
 5 years ago '06        #9530
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
knicks have some great talent to be champions it pisses me off.

the knicks beat them selves they don't consistently play up to their potential.

they need a leader on the court or a leader as a coach.

if they had pop or thibodeau as their coach this team would be the 3rd best team in the nba.

maybe it is coach but at the same time its damn what the fu*k ya'll n*ggaz need to be motivated.

you should be self motivated.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 02-10-2013 at 04:59 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #9531
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
knicks have some great talent to be champions it pisses me off.

the knicks beat them selves they don't consistently play up to their potential.

they need a leader on the court or a leader as a coach.

if they had pop or thibodeau as their coach this team would be the 3rd best team in the nba.
So you think its the coach...Melo literally doing all he can..it's like this n*gga can't catch a break
 5 years ago '04        #9532
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
that n*gga needs some rotational coaches for real
 5 years ago '08        #9533
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13716 13716
We missing sheed imo
 5 years ago '07        #9534
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 574 574
 elvisfreshly said:

dont ever compare that bums 11 n 11 to what melo does
 5 years ago '07        #9535
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20081 20081
 5 years ago '12        #9536
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
It's gonna get better. The Defense needs a little fine tuning that's all. And I guarantee you Woodson's gonna emphasize that during All Star break. It'll be alright.
 5 years ago '05        #9537
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,522 | Props total: 12614 12614
hey guys oldschool member of this forum(can u tell by my avy LOL), i jumped off the bandwagon years ago the dantoni days were the tipping point for me.

congrats on the season though i still watch everygame (as i do my utah jazz :P) listening to matt harpring do color commentary will really make you appreciate how awesome clyde is.

anyway, remember when you guys basically ran me off this board for going ballistic about the knicks drafting gallinari over brook lopez. now i know u guys netted melo, so it worked both ways...

but what say you about brook lopez 25PER, 4th in the league behind lebron durant and cp3. am i still... delusional?
:laugh ing5:

damn i miss these smilies. good luck in the playoffs.... and uh, is it true shumperts being shopped...?
 5 years ago '04        #9538
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,287 | Props total: 3814 3814
Although Mike Woodson believes the New York Knicks should keep Iman Shumpert, the coach wasn't able to a.ssure both Shumpert and the public that a trade won't be made between now and the Feb. 21 NBA trade deadline.

Woodson knows any potential trade is "out of my hands," including a reported deal involving Shumpert and the Phoenix Suns' Jared Dudley.

"I don't think you can ever tell a player he's not (being traded)," Woodson said on Sunday. "That's kind of out of my hands. If the owners came to me and said we have to do a deal, you do the deal.

"But I sat him down and I told him. He knows how I feel about him. I mean, my daughter jumped me last night about that trade rumor. She called me and said 'Daddy, you're not trading him,' because they all went to Georgia Tech together. Man, I'm like 'Iman's going to be right here with me.'"
 5 years ago '04        #9539
space
space
In Carmelo Anthony's mind, the New York Knicks should not belong in trade rumors because they don't need to swing a deal before the Feb. 21 NBA trade deadline.

While Iman Shumpert has been involved in rumors, Anthony believes the Knicks shouldn't trade him.

"We don't need to make no moves," Anthony said. "No, we're good. ... What are we going to go get? I don't know what we going to go get for (Shumpert).

"Shump, he ain't going nowhere. He ain't got to worry about that. The Knicks shouldn't even be in trade talks."
 5 years ago '04        #9540
space
space
Berman

A disturbed Carmelo Anthony weighed in emphatically on rumors the Knicks were listening to offers for slumping swingman Iman Shumpert, who has struggled in his return from ACL surgery.

“He shouldn’t be worrying about that,’’ Anthony said. “The Knicks shouldn’t even be in trade talks right now.’’

The Knicks don’t appear ready to move one of their bedrocks of the future, especially in a potential exchange for the Suns’ Jared Dudley and a first-round pick. But Knicks coach Mike Woodson felt it was important enough to talk to Shumpert before yesterday’s 102-88 loss to the Clippers in which Shumpert was a.ssigned to Chris Paul and didn’t fare too well. Shumpert’s offensive slump continued as he scored two points on 1-of-4 shooting in 20:54.

“He said, ‘Don’t worry about it,’ ’’ Shumpert said. “Rumors are rumors. I just got to play ball. Something I can’t control.’’

Woodson said his daughter, who graduated from Georgia Tech in December, got angry at him over the speculation the Knicks could trade Shumpert.

“She called me and told me, ‘Daddy you’re not going to trade him,’ because they all went to Georgia Tech together,’’ Woodson said. “I was like, ‘Iman’s going to be right here with me.’ ’’

But Woodson admitted never say never.

“I don’t think you can ever tell a player he’s not, that’s kind of out of my hands,’’ Woodson said. “If owners came to me and said we have to do a deal, then you do the deal. I sat him down and I told him. He knows how I feel about him.“We show him love and we tell him he’s a big part of what we’re doing,’’ Woodson added. “Those are just trade rumors.’’

Paul, who finished with 25 points, had his way with Shumpert. Shumpert said it’s tough to judge because the Knicks have a help-oriented defense. But he knows he’s not the defensive demon he was before the knee surgery.

“It’s definitely frustrating to jump back in the middle of the season,’’ Shumpert said. “I didn’t think it would be this hard at all, but your mind and body is in two different places. I’ll figure it out.’’

The Paul a.ssignment?

“It’s a challenge to guard a guy like Chris Paul when you’re in the best form,’’ Shumpert said. “Sooner or later, I’ll get back to where I was.’’

* Jamal Crawford (27 points) of the Clippers on returning to the Garden, where he played four seasons: “It is always special to come back to the Garden. It is my favorite arena to play at besides Staples [Center]. It is fun to come back.’’

* Woodson on taking a red-hot Anthony out to start the fourth quarter: “In hindsight, I should have let him keep going. That two-minute stretch we dug ourselves a hole. I went back to our starters, and Melo had cooled off and we couldn’t get into an offensive flow.’’ ... Steve Novak took just one shot in 6:45 and went scoreless.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy