New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside Keanue Reeves insane gun play in real life, SCARY good
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
NBA NBA players react to the DeMarcus Cousins trade
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Pels Looking To Trade Terrence Jones
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Feb 19 - The Ship Be Sinking: Even Fox News Is Handing Trump L's
56 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #9521
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 kawgre12 said:
cope is just as bad defensively as novak if not worse
But he can actually score the ball...Novak isn't contributing at all...
 4 years ago '11        #9522
QB Eagles 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$13,211 | Props total: 2873 2873
 RLRugby said:
my honest opinon

woodson needs to take the green light away from felton

he be thinkin he chris paul in the clutch and it makes me sick
Felton was 9 from 18 and we looked worse when he was out.


 kawgre12 said:
cope is just as bad defensively as novak if not worse
This is true.


 nbrock said:
But he can actually score the ball...Novak isn't contributing at all...
This is also true.
 4 years ago '11        #9523
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$22,661 | Props total: 9 9
Tried telling y'all all year the hot start wouldn't last but y'all thought I was just trollin

This easy a.ss schedule is the only thing keeping y'all looking better than you are


First round exit no troll
 4 years ago '11        #9524
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 elvisfreshly said:
Tried telling y'all all year the hot start wouldn't last but y'all thought I was just trollin

This easy a.ss schedule is the only thing keeping y'all looking better than you are


First round exit no troll
Your team won't even make the playoffs...no troll
 4 years ago '11        #9525
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 RLRugby said:
smh yall n*ggas dont understand
Bro I don't think Felton has the green light..he has to attack in order to open the paint up..I've seen plenty of his teammates tell him to shoot
 4 years ago '10        #9526
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 4063 4063
 elvisfreshly said:
Tried telling y'all all year the hot start wouldn't last but y'all thought I was just trollin

This easy a.ss schedule is the only thing keeping y'all looking better than you are


First round exit no troll
The irony
 4 years ago '10        #9527
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 4063 4063
 RLRugby said:
smh yall n*ggas dont understand
I actually understand what your're saying but that wasn't the case today.Him and Melo was the only dudes doing something that game....everybody else was on some other sh!t
 4 years ago '11        #9528
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 Blkboipurp said:
I actually understand what your're saying but that wasn't the case today.Him and Melo was the only dudes doing something that game....everybody else was on some other sh!t
This....
 4 years ago '11        #9529
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$22,661 | Props total: 9 9
 nbrock said:
Your team won't even make the playoffs...no troll
6-0 w/o our best player, drop Melo and let me see the Knicks go 6-0
 4 years ago '07        #9530
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1570 1570
Novak needs to pack his sh*t and go so we can give copeland that PT....we cant guard anyone on the perimeter...Time to put Stat back in the starting lineup..this sh*t was cute while it lasted
 4 years ago '11        #9531
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 KnicksLost said:
Novak needs to pack his sh*t and go so we can give copeland that PT....we cant guard anyone on the perimeter...Time to put Stat back in the starting lineup..this sh*t was cute while it lasted
At least you agree with everything I said
 4 years ago '04        #9532
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,495 | Props total: 692 692
 elvisfreshly said:
6-0 w/o our best player, drop Melo and let me see the Knicks go 6-0
shows he's not your best player




as how to fix this -- Kidd needs to move to the bench

Novak/Brewer needs to be moved for one player that can do both jobs, because either of them are too pathetic to be getting an NBA pay check

that Dudley deal looks good to me, but in the end it's all about the defense and if we can't do sh*t about that then it's a wrap
 4 years ago '10        #9533
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 4063 4063
Oh and Woodson is the reason they lost that game.Why the fu*k would you have Novak and Stat on the floor together when yall just went on a run and took the lead by 1 or 2 points......then had the audacity to have him D up Crawford.That was some real Antoni sh!t
 4 years ago '11        #9534
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 Blkboipurp said:
Oh and Woodson is the reason they lost that game.Why the fu*k would you have Novak and Stat on the floor together when yall just went on a run and took the lead by 1 or 2 points......then had the audacity to have him D up Crawford.That was some real Antoni sh!t
Lmao you absolutely right..
 4 years ago '06        #9535
marcusaka50 44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$27,244 | Props total: 4659 4659
knicks have some great talent to be champions it pisses me off.

the knicks beat them selves they don't consistently play up to their potential.

they need a leader on the court or a leader as a coach.

if they had pop or thibodeau as their coach this team would be the 3rd best team in the nba.

maybe it is coach but at the same time its damn what the fu*k ya'll n*ggaz need to be motivated.

you should be self motivated.


Last edited by marcusaka50; 02-10-2013 at 04:59 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #9536
nbrock 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 578 578
 marcusaka50 said:
knicks have some great talent to be champions it pisses me off.

the knicks beat them selves they don't consistently play up to their potential.

they need a leader on the court or a leader as a coach.

if they had pop or thibodeau as their coach this team would be the 3rd best team in the nba.
So you think its the coach...Melo literally doing all he can..it's like this n*gga can't catch a break
 4 years ago '04        #9537
GarySanchize24 237 heat pts237
space
avatar space
space
$50,713 | Props total: 5634 5634
that n*gga needs some rotational coaches for real
 4 years ago '08        #9538
AC_89 161 heat pts161
space
avatar space
space
$35,108 | Props total: 7101 7101
We missing sheed imo
 4 years ago '07        #9539
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 262 262
 elvisfreshly said:
6-0 w/o our best player, drop Melo and let me see the Knicks go 6-0


dont ever compare that bums 11 n 11 to what melo does
 4 years ago '07        #9540
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16274 16274
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Instagram models trolled :dead:
110 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside UNKNOWN "Anomaly" Heating Pacific Ocean! 2/19/17
166 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside LLoyd Banks LOOSES his DOMINICAn GRANDMA-- The WOMAn Who COnSTANTLY CU..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Young Thug leaves long time Girlfriend Jerrika Karlae for new soulmate
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside XXXTENTACTION: Drake Is A "pus-y Nigga"
135 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Podcaster Taxstone Indicted On Gun Charges By Federal Grand Jury
241 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Monkey gets the cleanest haircut/line-up
83 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
New Drake interview ,Speaks on Jay-Z,Meek ,Kanye,Quentin Miller and more
290 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy