New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
165 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #9501
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
Jimmy Blanco got invited to the dunk contest....he better go and win it to earn back his Flight nickname
sweet.... now he can do dunks I've seen him do since high school lol... Flight White time!
 4 years ago '04        #9502
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Jared Zwerling

Today's Burning Question: If Louis Amundson becomes available, should the Knicks explore the possibility of picking him up?

Last summer, the Knicks expressed interest in Amundson, who was a free agent at the time, but he went on to sign with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

But this weekend, the 6-foot-9, 225-pound defensive-and-rebounding-focused forward could be available on the waiver wire. That's if the Timberwolves decide to sign Chris Johnson and Mickael Gelabale, who are both currently on 10-day contracts, for the rest of the season.

Still, the main personnel issue involving the Knicks is their frontcourt defensive depth without Marcus Camby and Rasheed Wallace; not to mention, Kurt Thomas is 40 years old. While Camby appears to be making progress, the overall concern is their age and durability behind Tyson Chandler, and Wallace remains a big question mark.

"Personally, I think Sheed is done for the year," one league source said.

But according to the same source, the Knicks -- specifically Mike Woodson -- are not rushing to bring in a new face.

"Woody doesn't want to add anyone," the source said. "He was buying more time for Sheed. The Knicks are letting him do it his way."

Another source said the Knicks will likely wait until after the All-Star break to make a decision on Wallace. But it doesn't mean they shouldn't monitor the Amundson situation. While he's fallen on the depth chart, f!ghting for minutes among a young and talented Minnesota frontcourt, the 30-year-old is healthy and capable of becoming an integral role player like he was with the playoff-bound Pacers in 2011-12.

"He's a nice body," one veteran NBA scout said. "He's strong, brings intensity and energy."

Waiting until after the All-Star break might be too late to sign Amundson, but the Knicks still have Henry Sims in their backyard. He's been tearing it up on the Knicks' D-League team, the Erie BayHawks, with high double-doubles on a consistent basis. While the Knicks are currently settled on their 15-man roster, Sims is definitely on the team's radar.

"They want to see if Henry is a young big they could add to their core group," a source close to Sims said. "I think if Henry keeps playing as he is, they would need to look now."

The Knicks have some decisions to make and potentially a few guys to look at. Even Kenyon Martin is still available.
 4 years ago '04        #9503
space
space
Hola Hahnito

For those perpetually worried about next year: #Knicks have Early Birds on JR, a first round pick and the Mid-Level Exception.
 4 years ago '04        #9504
space
space
"Go home with a Knicks edition XBOX 360 signed by Amar'e Stoudemire. Click here to join, share and earn points for your chance to WIN prizes! http://sprts.is/STATCity"
 4 years ago '04        #9505
space
space
fools better figure out that Sheed situation ASAP before they lose out on potential FA's....especially with Gasol going down
 4 years ago '10        #9506
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 3077 3077
 Born_Loser said:
fools better figure out that Sheed situation ASAP before they lose out on potential FA's....especially with Gasol going down
Who would you be cool with...Kenyon Martin or Amundson?
 4 years ago '04        #9507
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Who would you be cool with...Kenyon Martin or Amundson?
Amundson the safer choice, not really gonna expect either to come back and be superman, will pretty much be doing what Sheed.....im fine with either eventhough i'll try and not laugh if K-Mart gets interviewed and that twitch sh*t happens

doubt The Minnesota c*ckblockers will release Amundson especially if NYK has interests since they always go after or keep dudes we want for w/e reason

Last edited by Born_Loser; 02-07-2013 at 11:26 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #9508
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
prefer amundson... plays D, hustles, rebounds, don't know why Minny won't play him... less ego than Kenyon, even though K-Mart has good chemistry with J Kidd, Melo, Camby, and JR
 4 years ago '04        #9509
space
space
^
this

hopefully Novakane brings NY its first 3-Point Champ doe
 4 years ago '11        #9510
nbrock 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 365 365
Wtf is going in with us? what do we need to do better? Any suggestions?
 4 years ago '07        #9511
Jiraiya 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 719 719
Novak needs to go.
 4 years ago '07        #9512
Jiraiya 129 heat pts129
space
space
Can't nobody tell me differently.
 4 years ago '11        #9513
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 7 7
Woodson, Melo and Stat need to go

Novak and Brewer needs to start
 4 years ago '10        #9514
kawgre12 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 2094 2094
we'll be fine...we're still 6-2 in the last 8 games. stat n jr just had bad games today. Shump needs to hurry up and gain his confidence back cuz ray cant stop any pgs
 4 years ago '07        #9515
Jiraiya 129 heat pts129
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
Woodson, Melo and Stat need to go

Novak and Brewer needs to start
Trollin'.
 4 years ago '08        #9516
Illuminati 153 heat pts153
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 3211 3211
Need Bargnani.
 4 years ago '12        #9517
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 14 14
Team isn't even clicking on all cylinders yet and we are still doin well. No need to panic.
 4 years ago '05        #9518
ChickzNKickz 98 heat pts98
space
space
$9,793 | Props total: 2155 2155
 nbrock said:
Wtf is going in with us? what do we need to do better? Any suggestions?
My n*gga Brock is making threads...

Knicks forgot how to play DEFENSE! That's what got us where are... (2nd in the East)

Yeah, we can use another consistent perimeter scorer to take the pressure off of Melo but those type of players don't come easily.. I'm not convinced that Jared Dudley would do that. especially not at the expense of Shump...
 4 years ago '12        #9519
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,171 | Props total: 31 31
you guys had a hot start and predictably slowed down nearing the middle of the season
nothing to worry about
 4 years ago '11        #9520
nbrock 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 365 365
 ChickzNKickz said:
My n*gga Brock is making threads...

Knicks forgot how to play DEFENSE! That's what got us where are... (2nd in the East)

Yeah, we can use another consistent perimeter scorer to take the pressure off of Melo but those type of players don't come easily.. I'm not convinced that Jared Dudley would do that. especially not at the expense of Shump...
Lmao D you a funny n*gga I'm in tears over here lol...but you taught me well props big homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
202 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago