New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9421
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
No Kidd and No Camby today
 4 years ago '06        #9422
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,360 | Props total: 1324 1324
Knicks out there clicking PHX is in trouble rite now
 4 years ago '04        #9423
space
space
Ian Begley

NEW YORK -- New York Knicks point guard Raymond Felton underwent an MRI to determine the extent of a left hand injury he suffered late in the Knicks' 106-99 win over the Phoenix Suns on Sunday.

"It's swollen right now," Felton said. "It's a lot of pain, but we'll see what happens."

Felton said, if it were up to him, he'd play in the Knicks' next game on Wednesday against the Charlotte Bobcats.

If Felton is forced to sit, the Knicks could have just one healthy point guard available against Charlotte.

Veteran guard Jason Kidd has missed the Knicks' past four games and is listed as day to day due to lower back spasms.

Kidd, 39, hopes to return to the team sometime during their three-game road trip.

With Felton injured, Pablo Prigioni is the Knicks' lone healthy point guard.

Felton hurt his hand while trying to split a double team in the fourth quarter against the Suns. He said the pain was concentrated in his thumb, which was visibly swollen after the game.

"It got jammed," he said. "It hurts."

The 28-year-old Felton has been a vital piece for the Knicks (12-4) this season.

He scored 23 points on 10-for-17 shooting against Phoenix and added a team-high seven a.ssists.

The Knicks are 3-1 without Kidd, thanks in part to Felton's steady play.

On the season, Felton is averaging 14.6 points and 6.7 a.ssists per game while hitting 40.7 percent of his three-point attempts.

click the link to see the vid of Spike Lee's daughter trying to look like LaLa
 4 years ago '10        #9424
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,294 | Props total: 10473 10473
Michael Scotto

Carmelo Anthony heard chants of “MVP” from the Madison Square Garden crowd Sunday in a victory over the Phoenix Suns and Steve Novak echoed the sentiment.

"I think the way Carmelo’s been playing (pause), I mean he’s the best player in the league right now,” said Novak while discussing New York’s 18-1 home record under coach Mike Woodson.

Anthony acknowledged the cheers from the crowd, but also tried to put them into context.

“It’s good to hear,” said Anthony. “You can’t ignore it. I’m just taking it one day at a time that’s it. That’s my mindset, I’ve been saying it, and I’m going to continue saying that.”
 4 years ago '04        #9425
space
space
"The Knicks took over the The Chase Branch on Queens Blvd. and 46th St. (4610 Queens Blvd.) We are giving away tickets and swag until 2PM. Stop by for your chance to win big!"
 4 years ago '04        #9426
space
space
" Catch us at 4PM at the Fresh Meadows @ChaseNews branch on 18708 Horace Harding Expressway. We’ll be giving away more prizes and tickets! "
 4 years ago '04        #9427
space
space
Kidd says he's ready for tonight but won't likely to start....both he and Felton are officially listed as probable for tonight so we'll see
 4 years ago '04        #9428
space
space
ok FML, i could have swore the game was tonight and not tomorrow
 4 years ago '04        #9429
space
space
Ian Begley

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York Knicks point guard Raymond Felton will play on Wednesday against the Charlotte Bobcats despite suffering a bone bruise and contusion in his left hand.

"It's going to be tough, but I'm going to play," said Felton.

The Knicks are also optimistic that Jason Kidd (back spasms) will return from a four-game absence. Kidd says he'll play against the Bobcats but might not start.

Knicks coach Mike Woodson called Kidd "probable" and wants to see how the 39-year-old feels on Wednesday morning, presumably after the morning shootaround in Charlotte.

"We'll just have to play it by ear and see how he feels," Woodson said. "It would be nice to have him back."

Felton banged his left hand on Phoenix Suns guard Sebastian Telfair's knee while trying to split a double team in the fourth quarter of the Knicks' win on Sunday.

An MRI taken shortly after the game revealed the bone bruise and contusion.

Felton will play Wednesday's game with his left, non-shooting hand bandaged but doesn't believe that it will affect the way he dribbles the ball. He said he might feel discomfort catching passes and that his hand was still sore, but it's nothing he can't play through.

Assuming Kidd plays against Charlotte, the Knicks will have their full complement of point guards healthy for the first time in 10 days.

Kidd missed the past four games -- beginning with the Knicks' overtime loss to Brooklyn last Monday -- due to lower back spasms.

He is unsure how the injury originated, but said Tuesday that he is pain-free and will not have any limitations due to the injury or conditioning when he returns.

However, Kidd did not expect to start against Charlotte due to his extended absence. Woodson said he'll monitor Kidd's minutes closely because the Knicks play in Miami on Thursday and then travel to Chicago for a Saturday night game.

"I've got to be open-minded because he's here for the long haul and we don't want any setbacks," the coach said.

The Knicks (12-4) went 3-1 without Kidd with wins over Milwaukee, Washington and Phoenix.

New York was able to move the ball well and keep its turnovers to a minimum thanks to Felton and third point guard Pablo Prigioni.

Prigioni played an important role off the bench in the wins over Milwaukee and Washington. The 35-year-old rookie and longtime veteran of the Spanish League missed practice on Tuesday for personal reasons, but is expected to make the trip to Charlotte with the Knicks.

Thanks mostly to Kidd, Felton and Prigioni, the Knicks entered play Tuesday with the fewest turnovers per game and top a.ssist-to-turnover ratio in the league.

In other injury news, Marcus Camby (sore left foot) sat out of the majority of practice on Tuesday but is expected to fly to Charlotte with the team.

The 38-year-old veteran has played sparingly for the Knicks after missing the entire training camp and preseason with a sore left calf. He's said in recent days that he feels fine physically, so his lack of playing time, particularly during blowouts, has led to questions for Woodson about Camby's role.

"Marcus is a pro about this whole thing," Woodson said. "He's going to do whatever's asked of him and he's done that. When he's really ready to play, we'll get him back out there because we're going to need him."
 4 years ago '04        #9430
space
space
yeah i dont think im watching the christmas game...why does Barkley bi*ch a.ss have to be at the game
 4 years ago '10        #9431
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3083 3083
 Born_Loser said:
yeah i dont think im watching the christmas game...why does Barkley bi*ch a.ss have to be at the game

Don't let Barkley's hating a.ss keep you from watching the game.
 4 years ago '04        #9432
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

Don't let Barkley's hating a.ss keep you from watching the game.
just tired of hearing Barkley butcher the English language
 4 years ago '04        #9433
space
space
Stat

Tonight, I'll be at the Apple Store in SoHo at 7PM for Nike+ FuelBand event. Come through!
 4 years ago '04        #9434
space
space

[pic - click to view]

@ Stacks
 4 years ago '10        #9435
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3083 3083

4 years ago '04        #9436
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Blkboipurp said:

your avy
 4 years ago '04        #9437
space
space
black Novakane

should have never taken that JOIzee money
 4 years ago '07        #9438
Chief|m 51 heat pts51
space
space
$18,947 | Props total: 1002 1002
@ shawne williams

that was my purrp
 4 years ago '04        #9439
space
space
Stat could begin working out with them n*ggas on Tuesday and if that happens, its possible he'll be back for Friday's game against the Bulls
 4 years ago '04        #9440
space
space
nice to see i'm not the only one who has a feeling Amar'e will be traded during the season, Tommy Dee is getting that vibe too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
124 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
279 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Yall better lower them expectations: Scorpio Isn’t Trying To Compete with High..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
21 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy