New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B & Danielle Bregoli > Kodak Black & several other niggas & NOBO..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WARRIORS PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH DURANT MENTAL..
106 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The curious case of Young Thug
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Reasons why NFL ratings have been plummeting throughout the years
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #9421
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
ok FML, i could have swore the game was tonight and not tomorrow
 5 years ago '04        #9422
space
space
Ian Begley

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York Knicks point guard Raymond Felton will play on Wednesday against the Charlotte Bobcats despite suffering a bone bruise and contusion in his left hand.

"It's going to be tough, but I'm going to play," said Felton.

The Knicks are also optimistic that Jason Kidd (back spasms) will return from a four-game absence. Kidd says he'll play against the Bobcats but might not start.

Knicks coach Mike Woodson called Kidd "probable" and wants to see how the 39-year-old feels on Wednesday morning, presumably after the morning shootaround in Charlotte.

"We'll just have to play it by ear and see how he feels," Woodson said. "It would be nice to have him back."

Felton banged his left hand on Phoenix Suns guard Sebastian Telfair's knee while trying to split a double team in the fourth quarter of the Knicks' win on Sunday.

An MRI taken shortly after the game revealed the bone bruise and contusion.

Felton will play Wednesday's game with his left, non-shooting hand bandaged but doesn't believe that it will affect the way he dribbles the ball. He said he might feel discomfort catching passes and that his hand was still sore, but it's nothing he can't play through.

Assuming Kidd plays against Charlotte, the Knicks will have their full complement of point guards healthy for the first time in 10 days.

Kidd missed the past four games -- beginning with the Knicks' overtime loss to Brooklyn last Monday -- due to lower back spasms.

He is unsure how the injury originated, but said Tuesday that he is pain-free and will not have any limitations due to the injury or conditioning when he returns.

However, Kidd did not expect to start against Charlotte due to his extended absence. Woodson said he'll monitor Kidd's minutes closely because the Knicks play in Miami on Thursday and then travel to Chicago for a Saturday night game.

"I've got to be open-minded because he's here for the long haul and we don't want any setbacks," the coach said.

The Knicks (12-4) went 3-1 without Kidd with wins over Milwaukee, Washington and Phoenix.

New York was able to move the ball well and keep its turnovers to a minimum thanks to Felton and third point guard Pablo Prigioni.

Prigioni played an important role off the bench in the wins over Milwaukee and Washington. The 35-year-old rookie and longtime veteran of the Spanish League missed practice on Tuesday for personal reasons, but is expected to make the trip to Charlotte with the Knicks.

Thanks mostly to Kidd, Felton and Prigioni, the Knicks entered play Tuesday with the fewest turnovers per game and top a.ssist-to-turnover ratio in the league.

In other injury news, Marcus Camby (sore left foot) sat out of the majority of practice on Tuesday but is expected to fly to Charlotte with the team.

The 38-year-old veteran has played sparingly for the Knicks after missing the entire training camp and preseason with a sore left calf. He's said in recent days that he feels fine physically, so his lack of playing time, particularly during blowouts, has led to questions for Woodson about Camby's role.

"Marcus is a pro about this whole thing," Woodson said. "He's going to do whatever's asked of him and he's done that. When he's really ready to play, we'll get him back out there because we're going to need him."
 5 years ago '04        #9423
space
space
yeah i dont think im watching the christmas game...why does Barkley bi*ch a.ss have to be at the game
 5 years ago '10        #9424
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$14,795 | Props total: 7653 7653
 Born_Loser said:
yeah i dont think im watching the christmas game...why does Barkley bi*ch a.ss have to be at the game

Don't let Barkley's hating a.ss keep you from watching the game.
 5 years ago '04        #9425
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

Don't let Barkley's hating a.ss keep you from watching the game.
just tired of hearing Barkley butcher the English language
 5 years ago '04        #9426
space
space
Stat

Tonight, I'll be at the Apple Store in SoHo at 7PM for Nike+ FuelBand event. Come through!
 5 years ago '04        #9427
space
space

[pic - click to view]

@ Stacks
 5 years ago '10        #9428
Blkboipurp 
space
space

5 years ago '04        #9429
Jae_Hood_354 124 heat pts124
space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Blkboipurp said:

your avy
 5 years ago '04        #9430
space
space
black Novakane

should have never taken that JOIzee money
 5 years ago '07        #9431
Chief|m 54 heat pts54
space
space
$21,429 | Props total: 1727 1727
@ shawne williams

that was my purrp
 5 years ago '04        #9432
space
space
Stat could begin working out with them n*ggas on Tuesday and if that happens, its possible he'll be back for Friday's game against the Bulls
 5 years ago '04        #9433
space
space
nice to see i'm not the only one who has a feeling Amar'e will be traded during the season, Tommy Dee is getting that vibe too
 5 years ago '04        #9434
space
space
The NBA announced on Saturday that it had rescinded Carmelo Anthony's second technical foul from the New York Knicks' Friday night 110-106 loss to the Chicago Bulls.

The second foul led to Anthony's ejection with 6:45 remaining in the game and his team down by 15 points. The Knicks noted that the Bulls came out playing very physical and they weren't able to match that early on. The Bulls' defense took the Knicks out of their 3-point shooting and pick-and-roll games -- two of their offensive staples -- and that, coupled with some controversial foul calls, caused them some frustration later in the game.

Not only did Anthony get tossed in the fourth quarter, but so did teammate Tyson Chandler and coach Mike Woodson. After Saturday's practice at the Knicks' training facility, Woodson regretted what happened and discussed the situation with his team, stressing to them, "Just play."

"In the heat of the moment, we all get caught up in the moment," he said. "I've got to do better myself. I can't be getting thrown out of games, tossed, because I've got to be there for our team. That's what I meant last night by bad coaching. You can't do that."
 5 years ago '04        #9435
space
space
Raymond Felton is determined to help Amar'e Stoudemire fit with what the Knicks have established through their first 26 games.

"We're going to figure it out," Felton said. "I know everybody trying to put this big knock that these guys can't play together, Melo and Amar'e can't play together. That's me, Jason, Pablo [Prigioni] -- that's our job to make sure that it does happen. He's got a great deal of talent. I know what he can do. What he can do is only going to help us."

Like Felton, Kidd is motivated to prove the critics wrong.

"He's part of this team," Kidd said. "He's going to help us be successful. That's the only way I look at it and I think that's the way the team looks at it.

"He has the ability to get us over the hump. For us as teammates, our job is to get him in the right spots so he is successful."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amar'e Stoudemire will do everything he can to blend in and adjust himself to the New York Knicks upon his return, according to a source.

The Knicks have started the season with one of the best records in basketball.

"He has to fit in," said the source. "There's no other option."
 5 years ago '04        #9436
Jae_Hood_354 124 heat pts124
space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 2618 2618
i just hope we can win today
 5 years ago '04        #9437
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,744 | Props total: 1571 1571
Got my tickets to the Knicks/Suns game wednesday.
 5 years ago '10        #9438
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 thehawk33 said:
Got my tickets to the Knicks/Suns game wednesday.

How close were you to that game winner?
 5 years ago '04        #9439
space
space
no surgery for Felton necessary but still out for about 4 weeks

if he was white, wood he need surgery?
 5 years ago '07        #9440
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 1378 1378
merry xmas and happy new years ya filthy animals...

KnicksTape 2013... can't wait to hear that Outro track.... ya dig?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Portia Jenkins
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Who the hell is dis?
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside iOS 11
102 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside #uBERThot
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 19 - President Trump Threatens to ‘Totally Destroy’ North Korea in ..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside [IGN] Reviews Both 2k18 & Live 2018
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXtentacion Goes Albino? with new Look.... smh
134 comments
1 day ago