New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9381
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Born_Loser said:
ok, worked now for me
how you get it to work, did they fix it?
 4 years ago '04        #9382
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
how you get it to work, did they fix it?
yeah, they tweeted back that they fixed the issue....if it still doesn't work, look for the post on their facebook page and leave a comment and try again
 4 years ago '04        #9383
space
space
Camby hazing Cope, making dude walk around with this

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #9384
Trapaveli 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,315 | Props total: 841 841
 Born_Loser said:
Camby hazing Cope, making dude walk around with this

[pic - click to view]

Ha, they're doing the same thing to Damian Lillard in Portland
 4 years ago '04        #9385
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
yeah, they tweeted back that they fixed the issue....if it still doesn't work, look for the post on their facebook page and leave a comment and try again
works now thanks
 4 years ago '04        #9386
space
space
Camby will play tonight
 4 years ago '04        #9387
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Camby will play tonight
i hope he gets atleast 2 blocks
 4 years ago '04        #9388
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
i hope he gets atleast 2 blocks
5 or fail
 11-09-2012, 09:16 PM         #9389
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4-0
 4 years ago '04        #9390
space
space
 stackmatics said:
4-0

4 years ago '04        #9391
space
space
@alanhahn

"Leaving the Garden, guy sees me and waves so I wave back. Then he goes, “Hey Novak!” SMH #wealllookalike"

fu*king done
 4 years ago '08        #9392
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 63 63
So... What are we gonna do about rugby....
 4 years ago '04        #9393
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
@alanhahn

"Leaving the Garden, guy sees me and waves so I wave back. Then he goes, “Hey Novak!” SMH #wealllookalike"

fu*king done
 4 years ago '04        #9394
space
space
yo born i thought u were gonna apply to work for knicksnow do it thats easy cake for you you love talking bout the knicks
 4 years ago '04        #9395
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
yo born i thought u were gonna apply to work for knicksnow do it thats easy cake for you you love talking bout the knicks
was gonna submit but saw u need a writing sample...will probably write one later today
 4 years ago '04        #9396
space
space
Ian Begley

The Knicks' roster is way too old. The players are too injury prone. The pieces don't fit well together.

Those were common perceptions of this Knicks team coming into the season.

So what do the 'Bockers have to say to the naysayers after their surprising 4-0 start?

"Thank you," Ray Felton said with a wide smile after New York's win over Dallas on Friday. "That's my message: Just thank you. Thank you for the extra motivation."

Felton handed out nine a.ssists in the Knicks' 104-94 win over the Mavericks. He added eight points, two steals and four rebounds; the Knicks outscored the Mavericks by 14 when Felton was on the floor.

"He was tremendous," Jason Kidd said of Felton.

Like Felton, Carmelo Anthony knew all about the naysayers heading into the season. He also knows there's a large segment of NBA fans out there who think it can't last.

But that doesn't bother him. He's said again and again that outside noise won't disrupt his focus this season.

"We ain’t really worrying about the naysayers," Anthony said after scoring 31 points on Friday. "We’re just focused on Orlando at this point. These four games are over with and we move on. Take it one game at a time. I’ve been saying that since training camp and I’m going to continue saying that."

The Knicks are 4-0 for the first time since the 1993-94 season, when they reached the NBA Finals.

SMITH IS SUPER SUB: J.R. Smith had another strong game for the Knicks off the bench on Friday. He had 22 points on 8-for-16 shooting, eclipsing the 20-point mark for the second time this season.

Smith is doing a little bit of everything early in the season -- scoring 17.5 points per game, grabbing five rebounds, handing out 3.3 a.ssists and getting 2.5 steals a night.

On Friday, he had nine points in a pivotal stretch in the third quarter, helping the Knicks maintain a lead after Anthony went to the bench with four fouls.

"We need that from J.R., regardless of who he comes in for," Anthony said. "We need that offensive power that he has."

KNICKS RAISE MONEY FOR SANDY: The MSG Network and Garden of Dreams Foundation raised close to $200,000 in aid for those affected by Hurricane Sandy during a telethon on Friday night. Net proceeds from the fundraiser will go to the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City and the American Red Cross, among other disaster relief organizations.

Also, the Knicks honored Jon Candelaria of New York, and Dr. Pradeep Mally, Gail Geraghty and Erica Chong of NYU Langone Medical Center with this month's Sweetwater Clifton "City Spirit" award for their heroic efforts during Hurricane Sandy. The hospital workers helped carry infants to safety after the medical center lost power during the storm and Candelaria rescued a taxi driver who was stuck in a cab that was nearly submerged by water.
 4 years ago '10        #9397
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,282 | Props total: 10453 10453
By Frank Isola

The newish team in town ran a better, more compelling preseason campaign. But the best thing to come out of Brooklyn this NBA season has been Carmelo Anthony.

The Knicks woke up on Thursday in first place and as the league’s only undefeated team. Yes, a 3-0 start doesn’t mean the franchise should begin planning a parade for late June. Also, when — if — Amar’e Stoudemire is back at full strength, Mike Woodson will have to soothe egos and take a long, hard look at, dare we say it, making Amar’e the highest-paid sixth man in history.

Trouble could arrive as early as the next loss because if we’ve learned anything about the Knicks the last 10 years, it’s that controversy is a way of life at the World’s Most Famous Arena.

Carmelo saw it firsthand the moment he arrived on the scene as his presence nudged Amar’e to the background. He was blamed for Mike D’Antoni leaving and Jeremy Lin not coming back. I vaguely seem to recall Patrick Ewing getting the same grief. Some of it unjustified, some of it not (see: Don Nelson).

So if you are going to accuse Anthony of having blood on his hands, we should at least give him his due for what already looks to be the Knicks’ most complete team since they reached the Eastern Conference finals in 2000.

Anthony leads the team in scoring, rebounding and swan dives into the crowd for loose balls. His fitness is better, and his attitude about the team and his place in the league is right on.

“It’s just me knowing what I want: I want to win,” Anthony said Thursday. “My mental focus right now is 100%. I haven’t been this focused in a long time as far as just really able to just focus in on basketball and nothing else. So right now, I think that’s the key ingredient right now.”

Management has given Anthony everything he needs to succeed: A coach to play to his strength and a group of veteran teammates that he listens to and respects.

D’Antoni never agreed with Garden chairman James Dolan’s decision to acquire Anthony and it showed. D’Antoni had a system that worked like clockwork in Phoenix and wasn’t about to change it even though Anthony functions better in the post. Once Lin had success with the ball in his hands, D’Antoni felt empowered to stick to his method.

Woodson, though, followed the same script Jeff Van Gundy used when he replaced Nelson. He kept Ewing happy by getting him the ball where he liked it. That played to the team’s strength. The same is true of Woodson and Anthony, who is one of the league’s most versatile scorers.

He does his best work in the post, where his quickness and mid-range game can be lethal. An underrated feature of Anthony’s game is that he isn’t afraid of contact and is adept at getting to the foul line.

“It’s great,” Woodson said. “But I’m trying to get Melo to do everything. I don’t want him to be perceived as a scorer.”

The reality is that Anthony is a scorer who has yet to win big in the NBA. That’s why the front office took a gamble and acquired veteran players who provide leadership and a winning DNA. Anthony is constantly picking Jason Kidd’s brain and the two are already joined at the hip. Dirk Nowitzki got to an NBA Finals without Kidd but didn’t win one until he arrived.

“I want him to fulfill whatever he thinks his potential is and that’s to be one of the best in this league,” Kidd said of Anthony.

Kidd’s former team, the Dallas Mavericks, is in town Friday night for the first time since Feb. 19, which was at the height of Linsanity. In a nationally televised game, Lin turned in a brilliant performance, scoring 28 points with 14 a.ssists during a Knicks victory.

Anthony was injured that day and didn’t play, but he was very much part of the conversation. “Can he fit in with Jeremy Lin?” and “Are the Knicks better without Melo?” were questions being asked. That was only nine months ago, but it seems like a lifetime.

Today, the Knicks are undefeated and now the only question being asked is, “Where would they be without Carmelo Anthony?”
 4 years ago '05        #9398
s1eepyboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 1549 1549

Alan Hahn
about 2 hours ago
Could there be anything more throwback than this: #Knicks are the NBA's No. 1 defensive team. More: #fb
After four games, the team ranks No. 1 in two key defensive categories: Opponent scoring (87.5 points per game against) and Opponent shooting (40.7% FG against).

They are also tied for third in forcing turnovers, at 18.0 per game by their opponents and third in steals at 10.25 per game.

Mike Woodson pointed out -- with pride -- after Friday's win over the Mavericks, who scored 57 points in the first half but finished with 94 points for the game, that his team has held teams under 40 points in the second half of all four games so far this season.

Another impressive statistic involves fourth quarter defense by the Knicks. In the four games so far, the Knicks have held opponents to just 18.75 points per game in the final quarter. The most a team has scored on them in the final quarter is 21, by the Miami Heat in the season opener. The lowest is 16, by the Mavs.

[pic - click to view]

3 - 1 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 121 (-7) 
  Career: | Aug 13: 94-60, Rank #50 | Aug 12: 34-21, Rank #101 | Aug 11: 41-32, Rank #129 | Aug 10: 89-44, Rank #86 *
 4 years ago '05        #9399
s1eepyboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 1549 1549
WHAT DID YOU DO
i was dying when i saw it last night dunno how to embed

[video - click to view]

3 - 1 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 121 (-7) 
  Career: | Aug 13: 94-60, Rank #50 | Aug 12: 34-21, Rank #101 | Aug 11: 41-32, Rank #129 | Aug 10: 89-44, Rank #86 *
 4 years ago '08        #9400
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,874 | Props total: 5581 5581
The 2 point guard sh*t is working 4 now
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago