New York Knicks

most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #921
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
[CODE]http://a1022.g.akamai.net/f/1022/8160/5m/images.newsday.com/media/mp3/2007-09/32391845.mp3[/CODE]
 09-15-2007, 10:43 AM         #922
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
[CODE]http://a1022.g.akamai.net/f/1022/8160/5m/images.newsday.com/media/mp3/2007-09/32391845.mp3[/CODE]
disgusting Knick Fan..

1. Allan showed class, I would of ripped that dude to sunset. Allan let the man talk and said nothing. My hats off for him...

2. Who's not going to take 100 million? Blame Scott Laden for over bidding for him. After he had the Micro-fracture surgery he was done. and over paying: Shanndon Anderson, Clearance Weathespoon, Howard Eisley.

3. Patrick Ewing was finished in NYC after 1999, after he had major injuries (tore his achilles, and broke his shooting hand vs the Bucks). He was a shell of himself and couldnt even get off the bench in Seatlle or Orlando.

4. The Knicks wasn't winning with Sprewell and Spree wanted more money to punch women on a boat, which he broke his hand on. What did Spree do with Garnette and Sam Cassell? one year and out.
 9 years ago '04        #923
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
Saturday, September 15, 2007

By AL IANNAZZONE
STAFF WRITER

The Knicks have lost so much to the Nets over the past six years they may not want to lose Allan Houston to them, too.

Both teams are in the chase for the shooting guard, who is trying to make a comeback after retiring two years ago because of an arthritic left knee. But the Knicks could up the ante.

The Nets have invited Houston to training camp on a "make good" contract for the veteran's minimum. But Houston has received the same offer from other teams.

However, league sources said the Knicks might offer Houston part of their midlevel exception, and could clear some roster space to make room for him. They have 17 players under contract, including three shooting guards.

Houston is a favorite of Knicks owner Jim Dolan, so it could be he wants his former franchise player back. It's also possible that with all the negative publicity the Knicks and Madison Square Garden are getting from the Isiah Thomas s3xual harassment trial, they might want some good PR.

Losing Houston to the Nets would be another smack in this heavily lopsided rivalry.

Other teams are in the mix for the former All-Star, including the Heat and Cavaliers, but being close to home and near his family is a high priority for him. Thus, the Nets and Knicks are high on Houston's list.

Houston is said to be considering all offers. Although money wouldn't seem to be a factor since Houston earned $100 million from the Knicks, he could choose to show loyalty to his former team and organization.

If winning is a major objective, Houston probably would choose one of the other teams, including the Nets, over the Knicks. Houston has a good relationship with Jason Kidd and Vince Carter, and many players might choose to play with Kidd over Stephon Marbury anyway.

E-mail:
 09-15-2007, 03:19 PM         #924
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will still support Allan....
 9 years ago '06        #925
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
I will still support Allan....
as would i....

but is he really what this team needs....

we dont have the roster space to begin wit....

id rather see Nicols draining our 3's and actually playin the other side of the ball as well...

i love our talent....only way i see houston on this team is if we make a major move and get rid of crawford...(which aint gunna happen)
 9 years ago '06        #926
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
no need for alan houston, he was pathetic on D b4 and he going be worst now, and to get em the knicks will lose valuable pieces probably d*ckau and jones who are expiring contracts and probably nichols who i dont wanna see let go, let em go to the nets, he cant run wit kidd
 09-16-2007, 10:30 AM         #927
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
as would i....

but is he really what this team needs....

we dont have the roster space to begin wit....

id rather see Nicols draining our 3's and actually playin the other side of the ball as well...

i love our talent....only way i see houston on this team is if we make a major move and get rid of crawford...(which aint gunna happen)
thats not what I mean..his going to the NETS I support him on the Nets.
 09-19-2007, 05:57 PM         #928
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeycoughdrops said:
lol thats the best comeback yall could muster huh?

mike redd> qrich nate jamal crawford

mo williams> starbury jamal crawford fred jones

bogut=eddy curry(im being nice here)

charlie v yi bobby simmons> randolph rose lee

gon head:hang:
This is just dumb.

You got us on Redd.

Starbury, Crawford, and Jones have all played big parts in a teams that have gone to the playoffs. Williams was a non factor on a team that got its doors blown off.

Bogut = Curry. Stop sniffing glue

So you would take two injury prone guys, one who missed all of last year and a guy who obviously sucks so bad he would only work out against 5'5 trainers and folding chairs over a proven 20-10 guy and a guy who was in the top 5 for rebounds per 48 minutes last year? Your just an idiot homer.
 09-19-2007, 06:59 PM         #929
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyynyj225 said:
This is just dumb.

You got us on Redd.

Starbury, Crawford, and Jones have all played big parts in a teams that have gone to the playoffs. Williams was a non factor on a team that got its doors blown off.

Bogut = Curry. Stop sniffing glue

So you would take two injury prone guys, one who missed all of last year and a guy who obviously sucks so bad he would only work out against 5'5 trainers and folding chairs over a proven 20-10 guy and a guy who was in the top 5 for rebounds per 48 minutes last year? Your just an idiot homer.
all that and u still didnt say nothing

id take a healthy bobby simmons cuz zach is cancer youd think ny would learn they lesson bout taking in all the bad locker room guys but youll see it by midseason.

bogut is ranked higher and younger then curry i was tryna be nice sayin they were equal but curry doesnt have nearly the upside bogut has

last but not least starbury play for the knicks
(teams hes on go nowhere check into it)
 09-19-2007, 07:09 PM         #930
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yall give this fool HATE..
Go somewhere.
 9 years ago '04        #931
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
damn, i'm gone for like a week and this dude still in here talkin sh*t WOW lmfao....spending more time in a Knick thread than on ya own team sh*t
 09-20-2007, 01:14 AM         #932
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait to see the disappointment in the thread come playoff time
 9 years ago '06        #933
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 joeycoughdrops said:
i can't wait to see the disappointment in the thread come playoff time
maybe by that time your "official" thread will have 10 responses
 9 years ago '04        #934
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
maybe by that time your "official" thread will have 10 responses
think your overly estimated there a bit
 9 years ago '06        #935
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
anotha funny marbury interview off the REALGM site...

3:38 nuff said!!!....LMAO
 09-22-2007, 05:38 PM         #936
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeycoughdrops said:
all that and u still didnt say nothing

id take a healthy bobby simmons cuz zach is cancer youd think ny would learn they lesson bout taking in all the bad locker room guys but youll see it by midseason.

bogut is ranked higher and younger then curry i was tryna be nice sayin they were equal but curry doesnt have nearly the upside bogut has

last but not least starbury play for the knicks
(teams hes on go nowhere check into it)
Yeah, cause you said a whole sh*t load with that post too.
 09-22-2007, 06:29 PM         #937
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Did we still want this fool as our Point Guard? not me..
 9 years ago '06        #938
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

I've read that thread, and the only thing that was bizarre was his "dance for God."
 9 years ago '04        #939
space
space
damn, ya losing faith in ol' boy lmfao

let me find out
 09-23-2007, 07:09 PM         #940
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
I've read that thread, and the only thing that was bizarre was his "dance for God."
your getting immune to Steph then.....LOL
I'm worried he will get nekkid and decide to play.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Well Damn Wale - Groundhog's Day (J Cole response)
167 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Post Ya Pick Ups December 2016
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
336 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy