New York Knicks

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9321
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
who we play tonight
Philly

and the starting 5 IS gonna be what i had up....Brewer said he's gonna be talking to Woody during the game basically if he's running ok and not feeling pain and conditioning
 4 years ago '04        #9322
space
space
Berman

SYRACUSE -- Not only will Amar'e Stoudemire miss the Nov. 1 season opener, but Knicks coach Mike Woodson declined to guarantee that ailing Marcus Camby will suit up in Brooklyn, either.

Camby has been shelved since the fourth day of training camp with a left calf strain, but expectations are that he'll return to practice Tuesday after the Knicks' three-game road trip concludes in Syracuse against the 76ers.

But Woodson indicated that Camby wasn't quite ready at the morning shootaround at the Carrier Dome. When asked if he'll be ready for the opener, Woodson said, "don't know. That I don't know." Woodson said the concern is making sure Camby's calf "doesn't become a nagging problem that lasts throughout the season."

Camby did make the road trip to be with his teammates and has continued treatment, Woodson said. If he does play Nov. 1 it wil be his first game action, after having missed all six of the Knicks preseason games. The Knicks preseason finale is Wednesday against the Nets at Nassau Coliseum.

The Knicks could get good news with Rasheed Wallace, who could be cleared on Tuesday for his first practice with the team, Woodson said.

However, Woodson said he would probably not scrimmage right away.

"We just first want to get him running up and down the floor with us," Woodson said.

The Knicks have been especially hard hit with injuries this presseason. That's no surprise with their age. Amar'e Stoudemire is out 2-3 weeks with a ruptured cyst in his left knee. J.R. Smith did not make the trip because of a sore Achilles that forced him into wearing a walking boot.

"We had them for the first time four or five days and everything ran smoothly," Woodson said. "Then injuries began to creep in. It (being healthy) is not in the cards right now. You can't control that."
 4 years ago '05        #9323
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
born, do you have any info on the rotation we're gonna have without shump for the start of the season?
 4 years ago '04        #9324
space
space
 WaveDoe said:
born, do you have any info on the rotation we're gonna have without shump for the start of the season?
nothing official yet but with so much depth, especially at the front court, i wouldn't be shocked if Woody does use a 11-12 man rotation

Felton, Kidd, Melo, Amar'e, Brewer, Smitty, Chandler, Camby and Kurt Thomas are the obvious choices to play minutes. if Sheed becomes official, they'll likely use him here and there to get his feet wet but he's mainly here for playoff depth. Prig will be interesting since he plays good alongside Kidd. White will have to EARN his minutes and with Chandler & Thomas being foul prone and Camby bit injury prone if Cope does sign, he'll likely get some minutes too.....January should where things become interesting with Shump coming back doe
 4 years ago '04        #9325
space
space
no Bynum for Philly tonight....Philly = food?
 10-22-2012, 03:47 PM         #9326
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
no Bynum for Philly tonight....Philly = food?
who knows, but all of these injuries are k!lling me.
 4 years ago '04        #9327
space
space
according to Woody, starting 5 will be

Felton
Kidd
Brewer
Melo
Chandler
 4 years ago '04        #9328
space
space
Ronnie Brewer makes his Knicks debut tonight and admits he's still got to get into game shape even if his knee is fine. "I’m pretty excited,'' Brewer said. "It will cut down on some of the sprints I have to do before the game. It’s a different type of conditioning. It’s night and day. The quicker and sooner I could get on the court, the better for me. The knee’s fine. I just got to get back in shape. That’s it.’
 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM         #9329
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ronnie brewer looks out of shape
 4 years ago '04        #9330
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 1192 1192
 stackmatics said:
ronnie brewer looks out of shape
dude its his 1st preseason game he was hurt remember
 10-22-2012, 08:52 PM         #9331
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
dude its his 1st preseason game he was hurt remember
I know but I'm not wrong tho.
 4 years ago '11        #9332
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,200 | Props total: 0 0
Will we ever have a healthy squad. smh
 4 years ago '04        #9333
space
space
@jonahballow

Woodson revealed his staters for tonight: PG Felton, SG Brewer, SF Melo, PF Thomas, C Chandler #Knicks
 10-24-2012, 09:25 PM         #9334
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and chandler goes down in the 1st qt, the hell type curse do we have on us right now. other than that.. this W meant a lot, i wonder who will get that last roster spot.. copeland or thompson..
 4 years ago '04        #9335
space
space
imo, its not even close Copeland EARNED that final spot....of all the dudes who just got an invite, he's the only dude who has been making the most out of what's given to him. if only our summer league team had a REAL PG, these dudes would have had more a chance to showcase what they had but fu*k it, preseason, Copeland far exceeded what everyone else has done from the "unknowns".

Simms def. made a strong case tonight but that was just one night....our D-League squad should be much improved if they get some of these guys and i'll def. watch some, if not all them games since i think MSG will showcase games
 4 years ago '08        #9336
halftime 
space
space
$4,370 | Props total: 4441 4441
 Born_Loser said:
imo, its not even close Copeland EARNED that final spot....of all the dudes who just got an invite, he's the only dude who has been making the most out of what's given to him. if only our summer league team had a REAL PG, these dudes would have had more a chance to showcase what they had but fu*k it, preseason, Copeland far exceeded what everyone else has done from the "unknowns".

Simms def. made a strong case tonight but that was just one night....our D-League squad should be much improved if they get some of these guys and i'll def. watch some, if not all them games since i think MSG will showcase games
copeland most def earned the last spot on the roster, i like him and thompson even tho its some what of the same position, i like them on the floor together in that second unit.
 4 years ago '04        #9337
space
space
only thing till im out for the night....in not so shocking news, Chris Smith has been sprayed with bi*ch-B-Gone. hope he makes the d-league when he recovers from that injury
 4 years ago '04        #9338
space
space
earlier today they said the official roster will be announced on Monday but negative...rosters are out and Copeland has made the cut, 15th man on the roster
 4 years ago '05        #9339
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,350 | Props total: 1246 1246
Copeland Made The Team

Here's The 15 Man Roster

Amare Stoudemire $19,948,799
Carmelo Anthony $19,444,504
Tyson Chandler $13,604,188
Marcus Camby $4,590,338
Steve Novak $4,054,055
Raymond Felton $3,480,453
Jason Kidd $3,090,000
JR Smith $2,806,452
Iman Shumpert $1,633,440
Kurt Thomas $1,352,181
Rasheed Wallace $1,352,181
James White $854,389
Ronnie Brewer $854,389
Pablo Prigioni $473,604
Chris Copeland. $473,604
 4 years ago '04        #9340
space
space
"The turning point for agile Chris Copeland, who played in Belgium last season, came after the first half of the #Knicks second game, in Hartford vs. the Celtics. Woodson, so he claims, forgot to put Copeland in the game in the first half. His a.ssistant coaches had to remind him at halftime about Copeland, who thought he was buried. SG Mychel Thompson seemed to have the edge for the 15th spot. Copeland, out of Colorado, went bananas in the fourth quarter and OT, scoring 21 points in that span to spearhead a victory. As the Knicks got more banged up on the front line, Copeland became a mainstay and finished the preseason averaging 15.5 points. I saw him in the first two games of summer league in Las Vegas and he clearly looked like the only NBA player on the roster. Chris Smith and Thompson, also on that club, didn’t look as vibrant as "Cope.'' But the Knicks still like both. When Smith gets healthy in three months from his patella-tendon surgery, JR's bro' probably joins their D-League affiliate in Erie so they can watch him closer. Same with Thompson, who started the first two games. Thompson, brother of Klay, son of Mychal, got better as preseason went on but it’s not likely another team picks him up. Mychel played five games with Cleveland and spent time in Erie. Look for him in future."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy