New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9201
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Woody & Glen Lightyear

4 years ago '10        #9202
quan3106 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,859 | Props total: 1887 1887
 ReggaeRampage said:
Born Loser the God

I know a lot of ppl dont thank you for all the work you put in posting this info.
But thank You man. And I mean that sincerely. I love how I have to work 12-14 hour days and I can come here and get some inside scoop before knocking out cuz I don't have time to go dig this info like you can

sh*t is so appreciated
Very True...Born Loser...thats my Knicks fan
 4 years ago '04        #9203
space
space
P-Body n*ggas

Smitty

4 years ago '04        #9204
space
space
no doubt, appreciate it fellas....shall see if my schedule changes after tomorrow to see if i can still post as much
 4 years ago '04        #9205
space
space
Let Our First Training Camp In Years Begin!!!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #9206
space
space
Hahn

"Raymond Felton admitted the obvious about last season. So why did it happen? He explains it candidly here:

"Last season -- I'm going to get it out there -- I came into Portland out of shape. Being in a lockout year, just got really relaxed, got complacent, and didn't work as hard because I didn't think we'd have a season.

"So I'm going to go ahead and say that I was out of shape when I first was there. I played my way into shape and worked my way into shape towards the second half of the season.

"I'm in shape now, ready to go, and I've got a big, BIG chip on my shoulder. So I look forward to the season.""

"Though Woodson said Knicks have "a legitimate shot" at NBA title, Amar'e had a rare pause in his voice. His words:

"[The Miami Heat] are defending champions, so it's not right for us to say we're right there with them right now. We still have to improve. And you can't count out other teams in the East. There are some solid teams out here in the East. Our job is to continue to improve, to take it one game at a time and keep working toward that goal." "

"Carmelo Anthony used an old cliche when he acknowledged the need to avoid the same old rhetoric. What he said:

"This year we want to take it one game at a time," Melo said. "We're not looking ahead to no games . . . we're not saying 'When the playoffs come...', we're not doing that this year."

Previously, the Knicks were caught in the trap of aiming for the Heat (recall Amar'e Stoudemire's "We're going hunting in South Florida" line from last season) and pointing to the postseason. At times the team appeared to overlook weaker teams and either lost or struggled to win games that should have been easier. Melo's cliche is actually an important mentality to avoid the pitfalls of the past.

This, of course, will be tested. "

"Felton never wanted to leave, but fans didn't want Jeremy Lin to go, either. Ray addressed what awaits him:

"Jeremy had a good run, he did a lot of good things here," Felton said. "So the fact that [fans] didn't want him to leave, that's expected. That's expected. I'm not upset at that at all, I don't really care about that at all.

"He's in Houston now, I'm in New York, back where I wanted to be. I did a lot of great things when I was here and I'm looking forward to bringing those things back." "
 4 years ago '04        #9207
space
space
Berman

No NBA team is older than the Knicks. And coach Mike Woodson said yesterday he’s not sure any team in the league is better than them either.

Unfazed by their age and the potential of breaking down physically as they have done in the first round of the playoffs the past two springs, Woodson believes the Knicks have as good a chance as anyone to win the NBA championship. That includes the defending champion Heat. Woodson said he learned from his experience coaching the Hawks that a good, young team isn’t quite good enough to win it all.

“Young guys aren’t winning an NBA title,’’ Woodson said yesterday during Media Day. “I’ve experienced that now taking a young team, that Hawks team. Yes, [the Hawks] improved and got better, but were we going to take the next step to win a title? No we weren’t. I think [the Knicks have] as legitimate a shot as anybody in the NBA to reach that goal. A lot of good things have to happen: No. 1 staying healthy and guys buying into the system. But I like the makeup of our ballclub in terms of the veterans.’’

The Knicks haven’t won a title since 1973 or a playoff series since 2001. Their offseason additions included Jason Kidd, 39, Marcus Camby, 38, Kurt Thomas, who will turn 40 this week, Pablo Prigioni, 35, and Rasheed Wallace, 38.

Woodson bragged his interim success last season (18-6) came about through being the fourth-ranked defensive club in that span.

“That puts you in position to win a lot of games,’’ Woodson said. “That’s why we had the short success we had. To add veteran guys who are defensive-minded, battle-tested, that have won, will be huge as we try to win the NBA title.We have to position ourselves to win the division to secure one of the top four spots where we can host the first round, then from there try to win an NBA title.’’

General manager Glen Grunwald doesn’t see a rocking chair for his club, only a rocking Garden. The Mavericks won the 2010 title with an average age of 30.4. The Heat’s average age last season was 28.3.

“We think we’re not old, but we’re more experienced and better,’’ Grunwald said. “You mention the age of our team, the team that won the championship a couple of years ago was over 30. We have excellent veterans.”

Woodson said the three frontcourt stars, Amar’e Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler, are late in their primes and required experience surrounding them before the Knicks’ window to win a title closes. That’s one factor in Jeremy Lin, 24, now being a Rocket and 28-year-old Raymond Felton the new starting point guard.

“We felt we needed veteran guys around those guys. There aren’t young teams winning NBA titles,” Woodson said. “If we can stay healthy … I think we got a shot. … We have number of ways we can play. A lot of guys don’t have to play a lot of big minutes. That’s the beauty.’’

Chandler agreed.

“We got a lot of players,’’ he said. “We got the dogs.’’

Woodson wants less reliance on Anthony and Stoudemire. The Knicks are deep at every position and even can hold their own at shooting guard despite Iman Shumpert’s uncertain return date from ACL knee surgery. He could be back in December, but January is possible, too. The lone starting slot open for competition during training camp is shooting guard as J.R. Smith and Ronnie Brewer (knee), who should be practicing in 2 ½ weeks after meniscus surgery, will compete.

Camby, who will back up Chandler, said the team reminds him of the Knicks’ 1999 Finals club.

“Sky’s the limit,’’ Camby said. “I like the depth we have. Hopefully with Rasheed [Wallace], our frontcourt will be the deepest in the league. I see a lot of similarities of this team and team we had back in ’99 when we had a lot of older vets in Patrick [Ewing], Larry [Johnson], Chris Dudley, Herb Williams.’’

Asked if they will compete for a title, Anthony said: “I think so. With the team we have right now, we have guards, point guards, guys who can shoot, we have big men, we have veterans, guys who know how to play the game. As a team on paper, we have the wealth.’’
 4 years ago '04        #9208
space
space
here we go

NYK Media Day all the players

4 years ago '04        #9209
space
space
Berman

"In addition to LaSalle Thompson, former Penn State coach Jerry Dunn has been hired as a #Knicks a.ssistant coach, according to a source. "

"Rasheed Wallace didn't practice oncourt today - at least when media was there - but was in back working out. Contract not yet finalized. "
 4 years ago '04        #9210
space
space
Berman

"Long Island’s Wally Szczerbiak is joining the MSG Network’s #Knicks telecasts, according to a source, replacing Kelly Tripucka."

sad to see Kelly gone but at least they got a nice replacement
 4 years ago '08        #9211
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,901 | Props total: 5652 5652
Wally Szczerbiak
 4 years ago '07        #9212
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,384 | Props total: 277 277
Raymond Felton is a jackass, how can you possible think a complete nba season will be missed? Do you know how much money would be lost?!

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 4 years ago '04        #9213
space
space
Bruce Beck

#Knicks 1st practice! @tysonchandler on his 30th birthday 2day - "I hope I'm here 10 more yrs 4 my 40th!"

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #9214
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,901 | Props total: 5652 5652
^Damn hes been n the league 4 a minute too i still remember when him and curry were on the bulls together
 4 years ago '04        #9215
space
space
Felton

4 years ago '04        #9216
space
space
Hahn

"Woodson won't put the #Knicks through 2-a-days in camp. Plan is to hold extended practices in morning and film session/team dinner at night. "
 4 years ago '04        #9217
space
space
Raymond Felton responded to the notion he may not finish games because of Jason Kidd’s rep as a closer. Felton was named starter yesterday. “Whatever coach decides to do,’’ Felton said. “If he decides to go with me one night, at the end of the game, then decide to go to Jason...I’m all about winning. I’m excited about this team. It could be anybody. They may sit Amar’e down in the final minute. Or Melo. That’s the kind of team we have. We have a very deep team.’’
 4 years ago '04        #9218
space
space
Sheed officially a Knickerbocker
 4 years ago '04        #9219
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Knicks Sign Rasheed Wallace
October 03, 01:54 PM EDT

NEW YORK, October 3, 2012 – New York Knickerbockers Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations and General Manager Glen Grunwald announced today that the team has signed free agent forward/center Rasheed Wallace to a contract. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Wallace, 6-11, 230-pounds, holds career averages of 14.6 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.8 a.ssists and 1.33 blocks over 33.0 minutes in 1,088 games (956 starts) over 15 seasons with Washington, Portland, Atlanta, Detroit and Boston. He is a four-time NBA All Star (2000, 2001, 2006, 2008), who won an NBA Championship with Detroit in 2004, alongside then-assistant coach Mike Woodson.

He last played for Boston in 2009-10, averaging 9.0 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.0 a.ssists over 22.5 minutes in 79 regular season games (13 starts) and 6.1 points and 3.0 rebounds over 17.1 minutes in 24 postseason games (one start). He was originally selected by Washington in the first round (fourth overall) of 1995 NBA Draft, following his sophomore season at the University of North Carolina.
 4 years ago '04        #9220
space
space
apparently whoever wrote that is from the future
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago