New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9161
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
Team Redemption!!!
 4 years ago '04        #9162
space
space
and not sure if y'all heard about one of the guys NYK was looking at but Lou Amundson is no longer an option and its' not shocking who scooped him up. NY shows some interest and the Minnesota C-Blockers of course take that and sign him
 4 years ago '04        #9163
space
space
also

Baron Davis has been hired by the New York Knicks to work in a variety of capacities this season with the franchise.

Davis will work with Madison Square Garden's "Garden of Dreams" Foundation, along with provide content for MSG's in-game entertainment and he may also do some scouting, according to two sources.

Davis is rehabbing from a broken leg and has remained close to the team.

Davis won't sit on the bench during games and is not expected to have an official title.
 4 years ago '04        #9164
space
space
Berman

Great stuff from @AdamZagoria, who got Stan Van Gundy to rip #Knicks at Rutgers. “Their guard situation is very uncertain,” Van Gundy told Zagoria. [Iman] Shumpert when he comes back will help them a great deal. I thought he was great defensively. But who’s playing the point?” Raymond Felton? “He had his best year there, but he had his best year with Mike [D'Antoni],” VG said. “It will be interesting to me if their guards are good enough to get them to where they want to go and I certainly don’t think they’re in Miami’s realm. I’m not even sure they’re in Boston’s realm or Chicago’s when Rose comes back. Them and New Jersey are both lower-tier playoff teams.’’ VG also doubted where Amar’e Stoudemire’s offense fits in as a power forward since he’s done his best work at center. Can't disagree with any of it.
 4 years ago '08        #9165
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,903 | Props total: 5653 5653
Read that whole jr smith articletouching stuffbut he is what he is which is a shooter/scorer which is what his pops taught him first and when ur parents take away ur social life when ur younger youre def gonna be a wild child when u get older............Suprised dude didn't talk about his time n china
 4 years ago '08        #9166
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
Were def better than jersey oh i mean brooklyn and chicago with or without rose coming off a torn acl but idk if we're better than boston people sleep on them too much like they weren't a game away from making the finals plus they reloaded their frontcourt is way better now with melo and sullinger but we'll see
 4 years ago '04        #9167
space
space
Berman

Shaquille O’Neal sounded similar to Stan Van Gundy in questioning whether #Knicks are serious contenders at a Manhattan charity dinner last night. “They’re going to be a good team with a lot of tested veterans, but we’ll see where that takes them,” O’Neal told our David Satriano. “Unfortunately, they still have to go through the Heat, so Carmelo [Anthony] and Amar’e [Stoudemire], they got to start playing at the level that LeBron [James] and [Dwyane] Wade are playing at to bring prosperity back to New York.” Patrick Ewing was supposed to attend the charity event but blew it off. Ewing probably would have echoed his former boss in Orlando regarding Knicks, who are gunning for a spot in NBA Finals.
 4 years ago '04        #9168
space
space
Berman

It’s up to Rasheed.

The Knicks are willing to take a gamble on 6-foot-11 power forward Rasheed Wallace, who retired two seasons ago after finishing a disappointing one-year stint as a Celtic.

But Wallace, who worked out with Knicks players Saturday at their training facility, still has not decided whether he is willing to dedicate himself to getting himself back in NBA shape at age 38. Clearly, he’s nowhere close now.

Knicks coach Mike Woodson, who was on Larry Brown’s staff in 2004 when the Pistons won the title with Wallace as a linchpin, wants this to happen. The Knicks feel they have nothing to lose for the veteran’s minimum of $1.7 million.

According to Wallace’s agent, Bill Strickland, six teams have tried to get Wallace out of retirement over the past two years — including the Knicks last season — and all have failed.

“He will make this decision on his own,’’ Strickland told The Post. “Rasheed’s his own man. This time I’ll be more a facilitator than an advisor. As he’s told me, he’s a grown man and he’s got this.”

Strickland said he has not yet spoke contract terms with Knicks a.ssistant general manager Allan Houston, who also is represented by Strickland.

“I haven’t had any formal discussions with the Knicks about a contract,’’ Strickland said.

Wallace was a technical-foul machine during his prime years, but he was one of the game’s best post defenders during his Pistons career. Wallace has often been credited with being the final piece to the Pistons’ championship puzzle. He has been living in the Detroit area and Durham, N.C., since retiring.

Wallace, a former Tar Heel, has a reputation of being surly with the media and that could lead to embarrassing confrontations in the world’s media capital. James Dolan’s Knicks probably aren’t worried about that — their sole goal is winning a championship this season before the window closes.

“People talk about how volatile he is, but players who’ve played with him always talk about what a good teammate he’s been,” Strickland said.

There were hints the Celtics made a play for Wallace earlier this offseason to help fill their big-man shortage, though he fell out of shape during his one season in Beantown.

The Knicks already have a trio of excellent defensive big men in Tyson Chandler, who turns 30 next week, Marcus Camby, 38, and Kurt Thomas, 40. But the Knicks are worried about the durability of their elderly bigs and Amar’e Stoudemire. They want to be as deep as possible to prevent the injury nightmare that occurred in the playoffs against the Heat, and Woodson cherishes veterans.

“When he left Portland, I was surprised at how much a student of the game he really was, knowing the rosters, the playing styles, when we looked at teams,’’ Strickland said. “He will decide what he wants to do.’’

* Shooting guru Dave Hopla soon will be named an instructor for the Knicks. Hopla, known for hitting 1,234 free throws in a row, listed himself as a Knicks a.ssistant coach on his Twitter profile, then removed the title after a blog referenced it.
 4 years ago '08        #9169
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
why sheed tho?
 4 years ago '04        #9170
space
space
 dj ac said:
why sheed tho?
this current team has a 2-3 year window with the front court core guys (Melo can opt out heading into the 2014/15 season, Stoudemire and Chandler are both expiring that same year so they can be moved if need be) so best guess is they have a win now or never mentality.

as far as Sheed goes, don't think reports are all that accurate when it comes to NY WANTING SHEED as bad as SOME claim they do. they are just trying to bring in as many veterans as possible to camp and see what they can bring to the table. from all the names being mentioned, i think it's pretty clear that if a rookie/unknown does make the team its gonna be for the swingman role (hoping for Shurna) and the forward position to be a veteran and Sheed does have the advantage over some of the other dudes cause he can spread the floor with the 3 and still be a goon. dude retired so he does have "fresh legs" too lol
 4 years ago '04        #9171
space
space
Knicks Tape

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #9172
space
space
on that note, training camp begins Tuesday
 4 years ago '04        #9173
space
space
Chris Smith @ Jae
 4 years ago '04        #9174
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
thanks
 4 years ago '04        #9175
space
space
Tim Bontemps

Count Tyson Chandler among those who think Rasheed Wallace has something left.

After taking the last two seasons off, Wallace worked out at the Knicks practice facility, and is considering signing with the team. And after seeing him work out, Chandler thinks Wallace can help.

“He looked good,’’ Chandler said Wednesday at a charity event featuring his photography, including pictures of former Knicks Jeremy Lin and Landry Fields.. “Rasheed can be a great addition to us.”

Despite his extended break from the NBA, with Wallace’s last game action coming with Boston in the 2010 Finals, Chandler said Wallace still has skills that can help the Knicks.

“I hope he [comes],” Chandler said. “I don’t know what the situation is, butHe’s a great communicator on defense and we know he can knock down the open 3 and jump shot.’’

“To have myself and Amar’e [Stoudemire] with Marcus Camby and Rasheed as backups ... That’s pretty nice.”

Chandler and many of his teammates have been participating in informal workouts at the team’s practice facility. One additional set of eyes there this week has been Hall of Fame center Hakeem Olajuwon, who has been working with Chandler, Stoudemire and others on post moves.

Chandler said he’s already noticed a difference.

“They’re going great, man,” Chandler said. “I couldn’t ask for a better supporting cast. I couldn’t ask for a better big man to be on my side to work with than Hakeem, to work on moves and be supportive and encourage me and practice them.”

He said he has noticed a different feeling around the facility, as the players get ready for training camp to kick off Monday.

“It’s a feeling that you have before you win,” he said. “I’m excited about it.”
 4 years ago '04        #9176
space
space
can't stand Ian Begley but news is news

"The #Knicks remain interested in FA Josh Howard, per a league source. @SpearsNBAYahoo reported Howard recently visited PHI & SA."
 4 years ago '04        #9177
space
space
Sheed took a physical yesterday
 4 years ago '04        #9178
space
space
Berman

Rasheed Wallace has told the Knicks he has elected to come out of retirement and join Monday's training camp, according to an NBA source.

The 6-foot-11 Wallace, who worked out with the Knicks over the weekend, retired two years ago after a disappointing season with Boston. His agent Bill Strickland told The Post this morning he has not begun formal contract negotiations with the Knicks and wouldn't confirm the decision was made.

Wallace would make the veteran's minimum of 1.7 million. Strickland said if Wallace plays it would only be with the Knicks because of his relationship with coach Mike Woodson, who was a Pistons a.ssistant when Detroit won the title with Wallace as one of its stars.

The Knicks looked at it as a no-risk move. Wallace is a stout defender, who can hit the 3-pointer. Tyson Chandler told The Post on Wednesday that Wallace "looked good in workouts and could be a big help."

The Post reported Tuesday the Knicks wanted to sign Wallace, but it was up to him whether he could dedicate himself to getting into NBA shape.
 4 years ago '04        #9179
space
space
The Expendables

Half Breed P-BODY n*ggaS
Camby
Kurt
J-Kidd
Sheed
 4 years ago '04        #9180
space
space
Al Iannazzone

just spoke to Rasheed Wallace's agent, who said, "if he decides to return it will be with the Knicks' organization.'
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
279 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
124 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
289 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Article inside iPhones are catching fire, Apple responds
20 comments
1 day ago