New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9061
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
seriously don't know what's more annoying, THEWHITE Howard being more bipolar than Game or ESPN talking about how bad it is for NYK to lose Lin knowing DAMN WELL if they resigned him they would be OH THEY OVERPAID FOR A GUY WHO ONLY STARTED 25 GAMES AND DIDN'T PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS YET WAS MEDICALLY CLEARED
 07-20-2012, 07:15 AM         #9062
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
seriously don't know what's more annoying, THEWHITE Howard being more bipolar than Game or ESPN talking about how bad it is for NYK to lose Lin knowing DAMN WELL if they resigned him they would be OH THEY OVERPAID FOR A GUY WHO ONLY STARTED 25 GAMES AND DIDN'T PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS YET WAS MEDICALLY CLEARED
everyone kicks the knicks back in, we should be use to that.. as long as we play hard this year i can careless who's in the backcourt
 4 years ago '04        #9063
space
space
Jared Zwerling

Since the Raptors recently withdrew their qualifying offer to Sonny Weems, the Knicks have "shown some interest," according to his agent Roger Montgomery, who also represents Jeremy Lin.

Montgomery also confirmed that the Knicks are interested in another one of his clients, Maurice Evans, who played for Mike Woodson in Atlanta from 2008 to 2010.

"I think both of them would fit really good in that situation," Montgomery told ESPNNewYork.com. "Mo would fit for a number of reasons because what he does as a veteran, and he's played for Woody. And I think Sonny would be an absolute steal if he was able to go play with them, just because of how athletic he is. I think that he could be a starter and he could be a rotation guy. I think he would be ideal."

The Knicks appear to be in the hunt for a shooting guard, the weakest position on their depth chart because Iman Shumpert is out until likely January. As of now, J.R. Smith is the only true two on the roster. Speaking of Shumpert, Montgomery said that Evans and Weems have the ability to fill the defensive void on the perimeter and guard multiple positions.

The Knicks only have veteran's minimum contracts of about $1.4 million to use. It's likely that Evans would be more in line what that amount considering he's more of an intangibles player. He made $1.2 million last season in Washington and he's turning 34 in November.

As for Weems, Montgomery said he's not jumping on a veteran's minimum deal just yet for his client. He said that players are falling off the board every day and he's going to patiently observe how the market plays out. But the Knicks are definitely on his radar.

"We're looking for a combination, basketball and compensation," Montgomery said. "And then at the same time, looking at giving him a chance to really showcase himself and help a team win. All those things come into play.

"In a perfect world, if you play for a team like the Knicks or Boston, you might very well consider looking at a minimum situation because you know you're going to get a chance to contribute to a winning franchise. So those are things that you have to look at. I'm not saying we'll take a minimum deal just yet, because there's still a little bit of money left in the market. But we'll see what happens."

A few other shooting guards/swingmen who are likely on the Knicks' radar include: Matt Barnes, Marco Belinelli, Ronnie Brewer, Carlos Delfino, Randy Foye and C.J. Miles. But it's likely that most of these players will get offered a bi-annual or mini mid-level exception contract first. Therefore, the Knicks may have to wait a bit to see who's available.

This past season, Evans played for the Wizards and wasn't an integral part of the team's younger rotation, only playing in 24 games and averaging 4.9 points. Weems played overseas after playing three seasons in the NBA and improving his points production in bench time. But Montgomery thought being the go-to player for his Lithuanian team, Zalgiris Kaunas, gave him not only a great opportunity financially, but also a chance to play significant minutes instead of waiting around for the lockout to end.

And he flourished.

"He needed to be the guy to learn the game more, and he had a tremendous year," Montgomery said. "He was one of the best players in Europe. He was really good. He got better. He can put the ball on the floor now. He can put him in some pick-and-rolls now. He shoots the three-ball better. He's not just a dunker athlete like he was in Toronto."

Sounds a bit like James White, right? Perhaps Weems may get that same opportunity in New York to prove he's more than just a high-flyer.
 4 years ago '04        #9064
space
space
just that but done for the rest of the night, time to party
 4 years ago '04        #9065
space
space

[video - click to view]

Knick vs. POSSIBLE Knick in the Slam Dunk finals

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #9066
space
space
less than 4 minutes away till we see Melo & Chandler w/ Team USA vs. my old a.ss half breed Pablo w/ Team Argentina on NBA TV
 4 years ago '04        #9067
space
space
hopefully Prig can convince Delfino to come to NY with him for less money

pipedream.com/makeithappen
 4 years ago '04        #9068
space
space
Prigs new name for me is P-Body
 4 years ago '10        #9069
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3083 3083
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully Prig can convince Delfino to come to NY with him for less money

pipedream.com/makeithappen
I really hope he does convince dude to come here...he'd be perfect.

Born_Loser said:
Prigs new name for me is P-Body

why?
 4 years ago '04        #9070
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

why?
playing defense on LBJ and stripped him....BODY n*ggaS and he played againast 2 top 5 pgs in the league and didnt back down, BODY!!!
 4 years ago '10        #9071
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3083 3083
 Born_Loser said:
playing defense on LBJ and stripped him....BODY n*ggaS and he played againast 2 top 5 pgs in the league and didnt back down, BODY!!!

ok I got it
 4 years ago '04        #9072
space
space
Hahn

When Prigioni does sign, will he try to recruit a fellow Argentine to join him? Carlos Delfino remains an unsigned free agent and is disappointed with his former team, the Milwaukee Bucks, for not reaching out to re-sign him. The Knicks have a need for another wing player, and someone who could handle a starters role at shooting guard in the absence of Iman Shumpert. Would Delfino come to New York for the veterans minimum? He could get more (and is worth more) but Knicks certainly have the tough, versatile Delfino on the radar.
 4 years ago '04        #9073
space
space
rumor has it that the first Knick/Heat game of the season will be on Nov. 2nd
 4 years ago '04        #9074
space
space
Foye to the Jazz

leaves Delfino and Pietrus as options......Sonny Weems seems more like an option to get if we can't bring in "bigger" names imo
 4 years ago '04        #9075
space
space
with the signing of Ronnie Brewer, no excuses this year why we shouldn't be a top defensive team now
 4 years ago '04        #9076
space
space
and this is our roster

Chandler
Amar'e
Melo
Brewer
Felton

Bench
Camby
Thomas / Copeland (if they sign him after the training camp invite)
Novak / White
Smith / Shump
Kidd / P-BODY n*gga!
 4 years ago '04        #9077
space
space
and why is this move awesome

Fields is making 19.1 guaranteed over the next three seasons...his replacement (Brewer) only makes 1.1

4 years ago '04        #9078
space
space
and it's OFFICIAL

Pablo "P-BODY n*ggaS" Prigioni has signed with the Knicks
 4 years ago '07        #9079
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
whoa.

Ronnie & Pablo Escobar... Gimme K-Mart or Carlos Delfino and I'm Sam Goody.
 4 years ago '04        #9080
space
space
Nets game 1 and game 2 according to what i read yesterday is rumored to be against the Heat....Stern fixing schedules now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy