New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TIME New Trump cover with the slick image placement
14 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #8901
THESYNCITY 9 heat pts
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
now back to reality to something thats more likely to happen

"By now you all know the Knicks have agreed wth J. Kidd and are after Camby and a shooting guard. Knicks are definitely trying to fill wholes. They don't have a ton of flexibility, but they do have some slick options to maximize their $$. Here's one:

Houston has two players Knicks could use to fill wholes, Marcus Camby and Courtney Lee. The problem is Camby has said he won't take the vet min. and probably wants at least 3 million, Lee made 2.2 mil last season, not sure if HOU made the qualifyiing offer, but his qualifying offer is 4.3 mil, Lee will probably want more than 3 mil per year. Where do the Knicks find this money?

It is being reported by various Knicks bloggers that Knicks can accept $$ in trade up to 150% of the $$ they send out, so for example if they send out 5 mil, they can bring back 7.5. So let's hope and a.ssume they are correct for this scenerio. (I thought Knicks could only accept 125%, let's hope for 150%)

If Knicks package:

Douglas $2, 067,880

Gadzuric $1, 352,101

Jordan $762,195

Harrelson $762,195

This equals $4,944,371 in salary they can send HOU, they can then bring back $7,416, 556 in salaries, meaning they could give Camby 3 mil & Lee 4.4 mil.

Now this will only work if NYK & HOU complete the Lee & Camby trades in the same transaction. If Knicks trade for Camby then do a totally separate trade for another player , they will not be able to offer that 4.4 mil.

If the Knicks want to be able to offer two 3 mil contracts, and a 4.4 mil contract, they have to use the mini-midlevel exception, and use the contracts of Douglas, Gadzuric, Jordan & Harrelson in the same trade, even if a third team is involved, bringing back two players and spitting the money accordingly.

I say deal with HOU, they have two pieces we need, and want to deal with us. What do you think?"
HELL YEAH,I want Marcus Camby back on the team.Courtney Lee would be great too but too many teams are after him Lucky for us a lot of teams might have to do a sign and trade I'm all for it bring some defensive minded players back into the team hopefully its a done deal by the 11th
 4 years ago '04        #8902
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
i'm still holding onto to my last pipedream and that's Orange Juice Mayonaise....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE upgrade over bi*ch boy Fields, especially since we aint matching that horrible Raptor contract

roster currently has 8 ppl that's OFFICIAL
Melo, Shump, Chandler, Amar'e, PHONEY, Dan, Harrellson & Jordan....4 of these guys will be gone if the Knicks can pull off some of these sign and trades for Kidd and possibly Camby.....ur right about teams going after Lee and I wouldn't be mad at that, i haven't heard jacksh*t about teams going after Orange Juice though

fu*ked up cause a dude NY has been wanting over the years JUST became a free agent, Aaron Brooks but with Kidd, Lin and possibly our new Spanish Savior Pablo, no real use for a 4th PG
 4 years ago '04        #8903
space
space
unlikely as well but throwing this out there....AK47, another ALL AROUND player that would be an upgrade over my Toys R Us Spokesperson
 4 years ago '04        #8904
space
space
Raja Bell is close to a buyout from the Jazz....has intentions of returning to his hometown and play for the Heat doe....would be a nice "mentor" for Shumpert though
 4 years ago '04        #8905
space
space
Wednesday can't get here any sooner....time start to see what my 2012-13 season will officially look like
 4 years ago '04        #8906
space
space
Jared Zwerling

Marcus Camby's meeting with the New York Knicks on Sunday was "very positive," according to a source familiar with the situation.

The source said a few other teams are still in the mix, likely the Miami Heat, Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs and Brooklyn Nets -- the latest team to join the race for the unrestricted free agent big man.

One of the NBA's best defensive centers, the highly sought-after Camby is aiming to make a decision in the next couple of days.

Camby was scheduled to meet with the Heat on Saturday, but he postponed it to allow the team to work on a potential sign-and-trade with the Rockets. But according to sources, the Rockets are only currently interested in dealing with the Knicks.

Some trade pieces New York potentially would send to Houston include Toney Douglas, Jerome Jordan, Josh Harrellson and Dan Gadzuric.

Sources told ESPN.com that New York has had discussions with the Rockets about Camby, as well as the Mavericks about a sign-and-trade for free agent Jason Kidd, who agreed to join the Knicks earlier this week. The Knicks are hoping to make a sign-and-trade deal for one of them and use their $3.09 million mid-level exception to sign the other.

On the other hand, the Heat's mid-level exception will be going to Ray Allen, and a source would be "shocked" if Camby signs anywhere for the veteran's minimum of $1.4 million.

That financial factor is one of the biggest reasons why the Knicks have the edge over the Heat and are the early favorite to land the 38-year-old Camby, who played in Houston toward the end of last season after being traded from Portland.

In addition to the opportunity for a higher salary, a source close to Camby said the center is drawn to the Knicks because he has a "great relationship" with general manager Glen Grunwald. He was the a.ssistant general manager in Toronto in 1996 when the Raptors made the center the second pick in that year's NBA draft.

Camby, who played for the Knicks from 1998-2002, also wants to compete and win, and New York is in the position to do that next season. Camby once played on the biggest stage with the Knicks. He was their starting center in the 1999 NBA Finals -- replacing the injured Patrick Ewing -- against the Spurs.

If Camby ends up going to the Heat or signs with another team, the Knicks would likely prioritize re-signing unrestricted free agent Jared Jeffries. He would be a good bargain at the veteran's minimum of $1.4 million considering his defensive presence last season. Jeffries drew a total of 26 fouls and 10 charges -- both tops on the Knicks -- and that was even while missing 27 regular-season games with right knee problems.

If the Knicks lock up Kidd and Camby, it's likely they'll turn their attention to re-signing Steve Novak, J.R. Smith and matching Jeremy Lin's offer sheet with the Rockets for four years, $28.8 million. The consensus feeling is that the Knicks will not let Lin go for whatever amount.

Two sources familiar with the Knicks' free-agency plans said they can't see them matching Landry Fields' offer sheet with the Toronto Raptors for three years, $20 million because it is out of their price range.

If that is the case, the Knicks will need to use an available $1.4 million veteran's minimum to sign another shooting guard, especially with Iman Shumpert out until January.
 4 years ago '04        #8907
space
space
David Aldridge

"Agent for Rashard Lewis says "everything went well" w/Heat, but process will continue this week before decision. Hawks, Knicks still in it."
 4 years ago '04        #8908
space
space
Summer League in Orlando begins tomorrow and the funny part is, first game is Orlando vs. BK

here's the schedule for the REAL summer league in Vegas

2012 NBA Summer League Game Schedule:

All Times listed are PACIFIC

Friday July 13
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Atlanta vs. Washington
3 PM -- Houston vs. Toronto
5 PM -- Golden State vs. LA Lakers
7 PM -- Sacramento vs. Charlotte

Saturday July 14
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Memphis vs. New York
3 PM -- Golden State vs. Denver
5 PM -- LA Lakers vs. Sacramento
7 PM -- Houston vs. Washington

Sunday July 15
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- New York vs. Phoenix
3 PM -- Denver vs. Dallas
5 PM -- San Antonio vs. Atlanta
7 PM -- Washington vs. NBA D-League

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- Toronto vs. Miami
5:30 PM -- Cleveland vs. Charlotte
7:30 PM -- New Orleans vs. Portland

Monday July 16
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Atlanta vs. Boston
3 PM -- Dallas vs. Toronto
5 PM -- Cleveland vs. NBA D-League
7 PM -- LA Clippers vs. Minnesota

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- Houston vs. Sacramento
5:30 PM -- LA Lakers vs. Miami
7:30 PM -- Milwaukee vs. New Orleans

Tuesday July 17
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Denver vs. New York
3 PM -- Washington vs. Memphis
5 PM -- Portland vs. Houston
7 PM -- Chicago vs. Boston

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- San Antonio vs. LA Lakers
5:30 PM -- Cleveland vs. Phoenix
7:30 PM -- Minnesota vs. Charlotte

Wednesday July 18
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Milwaukee vs. Washington
3 PM -- Chicago vs. Houston
5 PM -- Atlanta vs. Dallas
7 PM -- San Antonio vs. LA Clippers

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- Sacramento vs. Toronto
5:30 PM -- New Orleans vs. Phoenix
7:30 PM -- Golden State vs. Miami

Thursday July 19
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- New York vs. Toronto
3 PM -- Portland vs. Atlanta
5 PM -- Cleveland vs. Minnesota
7 PM -- NBA D-League vs. Milwaukee

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- Boston vs. Sacramento
5:30 PM -- LA Clippers vs. LA Lakers
7:30 PM -- Charlotte vs. Denver

Friday July 20
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- New York vs. Cleveland
3 PM -- Denver vs. Portland
5 PM -- Miami vs. San Antonio
7 PM -- NBA D-League vs. Phoenix

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- Memphis vs. Charlotte
5:30 PM -- Chicago vs. Golden State
7:30 PM -- Dallas vs. New Orleans

Saturday July 21
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Portland vs. Miami
3 PM -- Dallas vs. San Antonio
5 PM -- NBA D-League vs. Minnesota
7 PM -- Memphis vs. Phoenix

• Thomas & Mack
3:30 PM -- Golden State vs. New Orleans
5:30 PM -- Chicago vs. LA Clippers
7:30 PM -- Milwaukee vs. Boston

Sunday July 22
• COX Pavilion
1 PM -- Chicago vs. Milwaukee
3 PM -- Boston vs. LA Clippers
5 PM -- Memphis vs. Minnesota

• SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
• All Times listed are PACIFIC
 4 years ago '04        #8909
space
space
finally our roster is released

Jeff Brooks
Chris Copeland
Toney Douglas
Mustapha Farrakhan (Louis Farrakhan's grandson)
Kyle Goldcamp
Josh Harrellson
Jerome Jordan
Ahmad Nivins (the OTHER guy we got in the Tyson Chandler sign and trade)
Artsiom Parakhouski
Jeremiah Rivers (Austin's big brother)
Walker Russell, Jr. (Son of one of our scouts)
Chris Smith (JR's brother)
Mychel Thompson
Terrance Withers
Wesley Witherspoon

shall see if THUGLESS, New White Hope and Jordan are still on the roster come Wednesday
 07-09-2012, 01:40 PM         #8910
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
finally our roster is released

Jeff Brooks
Chris Copeland
Toney Douglas
Mustapha Farrakhan (Louis Farrakhan's grandson)
Kyle Goldcamp
Josh Harrellson
Jerome Jordan
Ahmad Nivins (the OTHER guy we got in the Tyson Chandler sign and trade)
Artsiom Parakhouski
Jeremiah Rivers (Austin's big brother)
Walker Russell, Jr. (Son of one of our scouts)
Chris Smith (JR's brother)
Mychel Thompson
Terrance Withers
Wesley Witherspoon

shall see if THUGLESS, New White Hope and Jordan are still on the roster come Wednesday

i remember a couple years ago the knicks use to go off in the summer league.. i have no clue who half of the team is right now but i might use a couple hours to check highlights via youtube.
 4 years ago '04        #8911
space
space
scratch another name off the "To Do" list

Novak's agent says a deal is done, he'll be coming back next season

4 year, 15 millie...should make it easier for JR to return since he always looked for Novakane on the floor
 07-09-2012, 02:05 PM         #8912
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
scratch another name off the "To Do" list

Novak's agent says a deal is done, he'll be coming back next season

4 year, 15 millie...should make it easier for JR to return since he always looked for Novakane on the floor
and i changed my avi just in time.
 4 years ago '04        #8913
space
space
the longer these fools take, the more JR Smith becomes the best SG available...Smith needs to stop tweeting about his road trip and work on a deal
 4 years ago '04        #8914
space
space
hopefully the details release before i step out for this interview but read the Camby sign and trade is just about complete
 4 years ago '04        #8915
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully the details release before i step out for this interview but read the Camby sign and trade is just about complete
where you get your sources b just curious
 07-09-2012, 07:07 PM         #8916
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PEACE TD23

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #8917
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 1192 1192
good riddance stack him n jerome jordan r gone
 4 years ago '04        #8918
space
space
coming home to some good news

and Jae, everyone in the media is on twitter or you can easily find a way to hit them up, if you know how to ask people the right question, you'll get an answer....plus common sense helps, gotta know how to read in between the lines and who can give you accurate info to work with
*unfollows Jorts*

trade is basically, Camby for Phoney Thugless, Jorts, JJ and 2014-15 second round picks
 4 years ago '04        #8919
space
space
with now three open spots remaining, i'm wondering who the Knicks will holla at to fill them spots
 07-09-2012, 08:54 PM         #8920
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
with now three open spots remaining, i'm wondering who the Knicks will holla at to fill them spots
i have no clue, i don't even know who is left on the roster right now. okay im lying but i wonder who else is the next to go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy