New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #8881
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
the 4th year (team option) remains the same as the third, 9.3
 4 years ago '04        #8882
space
space
"194 days after the Rockets waive Jeremy Lin, on a contract worth $613,474, they offer him a 4-year, $28.8M deal."
 4 years ago '04        #8883
space
space
last piece of gossip before i head outta here

Adam Zagoria

The Smith Brothers, Chris and J.R., are hoping to join forces on the new-look Knicks next season.

An undrafted free agent, Chris will play with the Knicks summer league team in Las Vegas, while J.R. is an unrestricted free agent whom the Knicks are looking to re-sign.

Oh, that would be something special, you know? Chris, 24, told SNY.tv Thursday by phone.

Its probably one of the first times it [brothers playing together] ever happened.

The brothers are from Millstone, N.J., and both played at St. Benedicts Prep under then-coach Dan Hurley.

Chris, who helped Louisville win the Big East Tournament title and reach the Final Four, said hes uncertain what his older brother will do, but thinks hes leaning toward returning to New York.

I mean, right now you never know but I think hes leaning toward the Knicks, so well see, Chris said. He said hes just waiting as of right now.

Knicks GM Glen Grunwald previously said hed like to bring J.R. back.

J.R. has an option to come back to us next season and we hope he will exercise it, Grunwald said in May.

The Knicks made news on Thursday by landing 39-year-old Jason Kidd for three years, but their backcourt remains in flux.

Jeremy Lin, a restricted free agent, has agreed to an offer sheet with the Houston Rockets and restricted free agent Landry Fields has agreed to one with the Toronto Raptors.

The Knicks can match both offers, and are especially keen on keeping Lin, who was reportedly offered $10.2 million in each of his first two seasons, to either start or back up Kidd.

The Knicks also have Iman Shumpert after he was saved from going in the proposed Steve Nash deal, although he is out until December or January with an ACL injury. Toney Douglas is also under contract.

Meantime, Chris Smith is hoping to impress the Knicks once summer league play begins July 14 in Las Vegas. He and his brother are currently in Los Angeles, but Chris heads out to Vegas on Friday to get acclimated. He said he may try to work out with Team USA or the Select Team when they train there July 5-12.

Chris said hes hoping to prove to people that he can play in the NBA.

Im really ecstatic because a lot of people dont expect me to have a chance at the next level, and the Knicks gave me an opportunity to just be able to go out there and play hard, really, he said.

Smith averaged 9.7 points and 3.6 rebounds last season under coach Rick Pitino.

Im going to try to play a little bit of point guard, show them that I can play the game, he said, show off my ability to play defense really and be able to guard multiple positions.

He added: I want to thank the Louisville fans and the Knicks for the opportunity.
 4 years ago '04        #8884
space
space
JR Smith is now the next person the Knicks will look to re-sign and Novak right after....that's pretty much it from guys coming back..afterwards, NY will be looking at bringing in both Camby and Rashard Lewis
 4 years ago '04        #8885
space
space
FINALLY, exactly what I wanted to hear...Hahn said there's a possibility that the Knicks could use the sign and trade scenario with the Grizzlies for Orange Juice Mayonnaise

HUUUUUUGe upgrade from Phoney Thugless
 4 years ago '04        #8886
space
space
and word around the campfire is Vernon Goodridge who I wanted last season when we needed a backup big is dominating at the Hawks training camp
 4 years ago '04        #8887
space
space
Elton Brand is about to get amnestied....if no teams under the cap make an offer, he'll become a unrestricted free agent and expect the Knicks to after him for the vet minimum which would end the pursuit of MY TOYS R US SPOKESPERSON since Brand is an overall upgrade from him
 4 years ago '04        #8888
space
space
Tommy Dee

"Just spoke to a Euro scout about James White. Feels he can "definitely" be a rotation player for the #Knicks."
 4 years ago '04        #8889
space
space
maybe Jerryd Bayless he's officially a free agent now

newho, Camby will meet with the Heat on Saturday and says the next team he visits after will be NYK
 4 years ago '04        #8890
space
space

wikipedia like a mofo...some dude checked Randy Foye's wiki page and no joke

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #8891
space
space
Hahn

"For those asking why Knicks aren't in on Dwight Howard rumors: If Howard had the Knicks as a preferred destination, his agent, Dan Fegan, would be making a concerted effort to express this (as he has with Nets). Fegan, one of the most aggressive agents in the game, then would attempt to entertain the Magic to see if there was interest in potential pieces the Knicks could offer (i.e.: Amar'e Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler). Bottom line: with no a.ssurances, it's not a good idea to openly discuss with another team a willingness to trade two star players on your roster. Why? It can lead to unnecessary concerns for those players if a deal does not come to fruition (see: Pau Gasol). "
 4 years ago '04        #8892
space
space
Shawne Williams just got bought out

those wanting to check out our Greek prospects during the Olympics won't get the chance, Greece lost to the underdogs Nigeria

J. Kidd is about to get on Michael Kay's ESPN show (really hate listening to this dude talk about ANYTHING outside of baseball), mad fu*king biased....he'll give the Yankees the benefit of the doubt but "god" forbid another team for any sport doesn't live up to his standard

Kidd will be rocking the number "5"
 4 years ago '04        #8893
space
space
Carmelo Anthony

"Who’s excited for USA Basketball this summer? Join me on July 9 from 9:30-10pm EST as I host a live Facebook chat on the Got Chocolate Milk page where I’ll answer some of your questions. Looking forward to chatting with everyone! http://sprts.is/GotChocolateMilk"
 4 years ago '04        #8894
space
space
final post of the night

Tommy Dee

"Spoke to two people with knowledge of the situation after my Randy Foye plea post earlier and the feeling was that the Knicks were leaning towards signing Marcus Camby and not Foye, who I’m told is getting interest from the Mavs and the Hawks. And this was before the heat got better by signing Ray Allen. Camby was considering the heat and is also very interested in reuniting in the Big Apple.

Word is the Knicks are bringing Camby in soon for a visit…

One scenario is splitting the $3.09M midlevel between Camby and veteran Spanish League PG Pablo Prigioni, who would take about $800,000 of the pie. Prigioni is 35 years old and one person familiar with the Kicks thinking said, “Don’t erase him from the list yet.’’

Camby, once a Knicks fan favorite, was reportedly banished from the Garden by James Dolan so I guess the owner has that whole water under the bridge thing working. Camby, who just turned 38, had a very productive bench role last year for both the Blazers and Rockets. He’d be a nice addition to the front line."
 4 years ago '08        #8895
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,900 | Props total: 5651 5651
Purp drank not coming back
 4 years ago '04        #8896
space
space
slow a.ss day today so my minor gossip of the day for Truth is Shumpert raps

4 years ago '04        #8897
space
space
our Summer League roster so far

Chris Copeland – Aalstar (Belgium)
Toney Douglas – Knicks
Josh Harrelson – Knicks
Jerome Jordan – Knicks
Chris Smith – Louisville (Undrafted FA)

3 guys from this list might not be on this or the main roster come Wednesday (guess which three)

would be cool if James White could play on this squad....since Pablo Prigioni is almost for sure gonna be our third PG, would still love for these dudes to bring in Torey Thomas for Summer League and hopefully sign him to "our" D-League squad.
 4 years ago '04        #8898
space
space
not sure how this popped up on my timeline and don't believe it but

"Breaking: Johnathan Givony of @DraftExpress is reporting that Dwight Howard to The Knicks is imminent."
 4 years ago '04        #8899
space
space
now back to reality to something thats more likely to happen

"By now you all know the Knicks have agreed wth J. Kidd and are after Camby and a shooting guard. Knicks are definitely trying to fill wholes. They don't have a ton of flexibility, but they do have some slick options to maximize their $$. Here's one:

Houston has two players Knicks could use to fill wholes, Marcus Camby and Courtney Lee. The problem is Camby has said he won't take the vet min. and probably wants at least 3 million, Lee made 2.2 mil last season, not sure if HOU made the qualifyiing offer, but his qualifying offer is 4.3 mil, Lee will probably want more than 3 mil per year. Where do the Knicks find this money?

It is being reported by various Knicks bloggers that Knicks can accept $$ in trade up to 150% of the $$ they send out, so for example if they send out 5 mil, they can bring back 7.5. So let's hope and a.ssume they are correct for this scenerio. (I thought Knicks could only accept 125%, let's hope for 150%)

If Knicks package:

Douglas $2, 067,880

Gadzuric $1, 352,101

Jordan $762,195

Harrelson $762,195

This equals $4,944,371 in salary they can send HOU, they can then bring back $7,416, 556 in salaries, meaning they could give Camby 3 mil & Lee 4.4 mil.

Now this will only work if NYK & HOU complete the Lee & Camby trades in the same transaction. If Knicks trade for Camby then do a totally separate trade for another player , they will not be able to offer that 4.4 mil.

If the Knicks want to be able to offer two 3 mil contracts, and a 4.4 mil contract, they have to use the mini-midlevel exception, and use the contracts of Douglas, Gadzuric, Jordan & Harrelson in the same trade, even if a third team is involved, bringing back two players and spitting the money accordingly.

I say deal with HOU, they have two pieces we need, and want to deal with us. What do you think?"
 4 years ago '07        #8900
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
DO IT DOLAN!

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
167 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
71 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy