New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #8821
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Chris, of course was the first person that named in "our" Summer League squad, would be interesting to have brothers on the same team...maybe that'll calm JR's a.ss a bit more, "setting the example"
 4 years ago '04        #8822
space
space
Hahn

Here's what's riding on the sign-and-trade scenario to land Nash: If the Knicks can get this done, they still have the taxpayer's mid-level exception, which they could use to land Marcus Camby and bolster the frontline depth. Camby is getting interest from the Miami Heat, but he wants more than a veteran's minimum. Camby behind Tyson Chandler would give the Knicks outstanding defense and experience at the center position. But if Nash falls through, that MLE needs to be used for a veteran point guard, such as Jason Kidd or Raymond Felton. That would likely end any shot at Camby.
 4 years ago '04        #8823
space
space
Fields Raptor bound? just agreed to a 3 year deal...NYK has 3 days to match (starting July 11th)
 4 years ago '04        #8824
space
space
Raptors got some balls though.....how do you stop NY from making the trade for Nash? sign the player that Phoenix wants
 4 years ago '04        #8825
space
space
Broussard reported this so who knows what's the truth but Lin will meet with the Rockets....guess the market will begin with Houston for what kinda deal Lin will be getting
 4 years ago '04        #8826
space
space
Rashard Lewis still has "us" on his short list...def. an upgrade from Landry Fields

my pipe dream list is Nash, Lewis and Camby
 4 years ago '04        #8827
space
space
how the "mighty" have fallen....Portland is close to buying out Shawne Williams contract

do we forgive and forget? Novakane and Shawne doe?
 4 years ago '04        #8828
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 1189 1189
 Born_Loser said:
Rashard Lewis still has "us" on his short list...def. an upgrade from Landry Fields

my pipe dream list is Nash, Lewis and Camby
honestly i dont want us to get nash hes pushing 40 i understand hes nasty n still has some fuel in the tank id rather us get felton hes younger n did good before the melo trade
 4 years ago '04        #8829
space
space
Berman

"Happy Walters, who reps Amar'e-Shumpert, confirms he's working on Port. buyout for Shawne Williams. His min. is $1.1M. Fields replacement?"
 4 years ago '04        #8830
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
honestly i dont want us to get nash hes pushing 40 i understand hes nasty n still has some fuel in the tank id rather us get felton hes younger n did good before the melo trade
yeah, he's pushing 40 but he's not showing any signs of slowing down. been saying Felton for a minute cause at the time he has a lot of prove, can obviously handle playing here and has more years in the tank BUT let's be real here, Nash is Nash u don't pass on a player like that. the future counts for something right? what better teacher to have than a Nash?

personally, if i'm a PG and Steve Nash is a team mate, i will pretty much put more stock into what Nash is telling me on ways to improve my game over a majority of coaching staffs
 4 years ago '04        #8831
space
space
according to reports, Jason Kidd no longer wants to know what a p*nis up the a.ss feels like and won't be d!ck riding to Brooklyn (probably cause they don't want him )

reports are now saying his only choices are re-signing with the Mavs or NYK
 4 years ago '04        #8832
space
space
Jared Zwerling

New York Knicks unrestricted free agent Jared Jeffries confirmed to ESPNNewYork.com on Tuesday that he underwent Orthokine therapy in Germany in late May to treat his sore right knee, which caused him problems all last season.

Los Angeles Lakers teammates Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum, as well as New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, have also traveled to the Center for Orthopaedics and Molecular Medicine in Dusseldorf for treatment. The unique procedure, which was invented by Dr. Peter Wehling, involves doctors taking the patient's own blood, spinning it in a centrifuge to make a healthy serum and then injecting it into the knee over a course of five straight days.

"I looked into it a little bit and I knew I wanted to try to avoid another surgery the best I could," Jeffries said, "and that's the best option that I saw."

Since then, Jeffries said that he's had a positive result.

"(The knee) feels great," he said. "The last three weeks, I've been working out and running. The good thing about it is that it's not surgery, so the rehab is pretty much what would you do just to strengthen your knee, and that's really about it. It's not like anything crazy or out of the ordinary."

Jeffries said NBA players who decide to go to Germany for the treatment are doing it on their own because teams aren't connected to foreign doctors. Jeffries said there are a couple in the states who offer similar Orthokine therapy, but it doesn't compare to going directly to the innovative source.

"Do you want to go to the guy who just learned it or the guy who invented it?" he said. "We're fortunate enough to be in a position where we can go to the actual guy that made it."

Since hosting his 10th-annual summer basketball camp for kids in his hometown of Bloomington, Ind., Jeffries is now back in New York, where he's entering another free-agency period. He said that while his agent, Andy Miller, is talking to a number of teams, his favorite destination remains New York -- even at the veteran's minimum of $1.4 million, which is what the Knicks will likely only be able to offer him with their tight salary-cap situation.

"One of the things you try to look at it is definitely your quality of life and the things that you enjoy, and I enjoy New York a lot. I've been here," he said. "And then, you always look at the financial part. Even at a minimum, I still made more money than I thought I ever would in my life. I also want to be on a winning team."

Even at 30 years old and with his previous health issues, Jeffries would be a good bargain at $1.4 million considering his defensive presence this past season. Jeffries drew a total of 26 fouls and 10 charges -- both tops on the Knicks -- and that was even while missing 27 regular-season games.

Jeffries said that he will catch up with Miller this weekend to discuss potential suitors and offers, possibly arrange a few team meetings, and then make a decision the following week.
 4 years ago '04        #8833
space
space
Steve Nash is allowing the Knicks time to create a sign-and-trade deal that would be acceptable to the Suns while also getting him a higher salary, according to a source.

Landry Fields was one player Phoenix was known to have interest in, but he agreed to a $20 million, three-year offer sheet with the Raptors on Tuesday that takes him out of the running.

Toronto has a three-year, $36 million offer on the table to Nash.
 4 years ago '04        #8834
space
space
PLUS, number one factor is Melo and Amar'e aren't real leaders...Nash is

you get Nash running the offense and Tyson running the defense...damn
 4 years ago '04        #8835
space
space
 4 years ago '04        #8836
space
space
that's wassup, just woke up to news that the Knicks will bring over high flyer, James White aka "Flight 75" and also, it appears that Pablo Prigioni will most likely receive an offer as well
 4 years ago '04        #8837
space
space
Hahn

"Jeremy Lin was always going to play the field as a free agent, so the fact that he met with Houston and is expected to get a contract offer sheet promise today is of no surprise to the Knicks. This is Standard Operating Procedure. Knicks have 3 days to match after the moratorium lifts on July 11 and all indications are they will match, even if it means hefty luxury tax expenses in Year 3. That's how the Knicks show Jeremy just how much he means to them. "

"Steve Nash, meanwhile, and the Knicks are working with the Suns to complete a sign-and-trade deal that would bring Nash to New York. Indications are the Knicks are his top choice, but because a trade is complicated (and there is great hesitation to give up Iman Shumpert), the Raptors are in play. A lot of effort has been made, however, to get this done. "
 4 years ago '04        #8838
space
space
Berman

"Prominent agent just spoke to never heard of forward James White, who has played in Italy last two seasons with Dinamo Sassari and VL Pesaro. White is a scorer, led Serie A in 2010-11 with 20.2 ppg. He averaged 17.1 ppg last season. He's played 10 NBA games, with Spurs and Rockets. Understand Glen Grunwald loves Knicks Euro scout Kevin Wilson. Which is why I think they make offer also to Spanish League PG Pablo Prigioni. "
 4 years ago '04        #8839
space
space
according to Berman, NYK has def. considering bringing back Shawne Williams...not sure if this tied with bringing back Novak or not or the plan is to have them both together
 4 years ago '04        #8840
space
space
JR Smith is wilding on the twitter machine.....and word is Nash to NYK is happened, so instead of Iman it's JR

but JR would have to sign a contract right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy