New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
95 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #8781
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
so Knicks.....kinda won
 4 years ago '05        #8782
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Jerome Jordan, Josh Harrellson and Phoney Thugless are expected to be the only Knick vets to play for the Summer League squad
 4 years ago '04        #8783
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Born_Loser said:
Howard Beck

"Settlement reached in Bird-right case, parties announce. Lin and Novak keep their Bird rights."
 4 years ago '07        #8784
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 171 171
So we lost (in the draft) but we kinda won today right? Right? Haha... we can resign J Lin & Novak for the low and still get the soft cap...

Paging..... Scott Machado come on down to Knicks summer team.
 4 years ago '04        #8785
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Paging..... Scott Machado come on down to Knicks summer team.
Bobcats, Cavaliers, Hawks, Hornets, Raptors, Rockets are the teams that talked to him right after the draft....probably a lot more by today
 4 years ago '10        #8786
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,452 | Props total: 3058 3058
So now that they officially have their bird rights who do yall think the Knicks are going after in free agency?
 4 years ago '10        #8787
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,452 | Props total: 3058 3058
 Born_Loser said:
Jerome Jordan, Josh Harrellson and Phoney Thugless are expected to be the only Knick vets to play for the Summer League squad

Shumpert should have been one of them
 4 years ago '04        #8788
space
space
funny thing is that we'll probably only have enough for a 3 mill offer.....with that said, Felton or Foye.... pipedream pick would be Nash of course
 4 years ago '04        #8789
space
space
another pipedream would be Ray Allen....but damn, just imagine him and Novak on the floor together, all them 3s
 4 years ago '04        #8791
space
space
Hahn

"While Lin and Fields appear to be givens to be signed, Smith and Novak are not. Smith did not pick up his option for next season but the Knicks still have the ability to re-sign him for almost $400K more than if he opted-in. As such, Smith has a $2.8M cap hold and, unless he gets blown away with an offer from another team, seems likely to re-sign."
 4 years ago '04        #8792
space
space
Hahn

"As NBA free agency opens tonight (midnight), #Knicks will make heavy overtures to free agent targets such as Steve Nash and Jason Kidd, but also focus in-house with free agents Jeremy Lin, Steve Novak, J.R. Smith and Landry Fields, but don't expect any immediate action. This is a new climate with a new CBA, so its worth seeing what the market sets for each player. Contracts can't be signed until July 11, so the next 10 days will be a nerve-wracking whirlwind. "
 4 years ago '04        #8793
space
space
according to his agent, Kostas WILL be playing for NY next season

and Grunwald said he's going to wait on Lin to give him max-early bird (4 years, about 24 mill), saying he's going to let the market set the price first
 4 years ago '04        #8794
space
space
just putting throwing this name out there, Rashard Lewis is officially a free agent.....we are less than 5 hours away from the frenzy to begin.....shall see what happens in BK in 2013 since i read that D. Will has told his ppl that he's going to BK and J. Kidd must want to know what c*ck feels, since he's d!ck riding wherever Will goes
 4 years ago '04        #8795
space
space
Berman

"Mark Bartelstein, Novak’s agent, was delighted Stern dropped appeal on Bird-rights. But Bartelstein still won't commit to #Knicks yet. Agent realizes Novak has to establish market before Grunwald bites. But Novak can now re-sign for Bird exception. Before, had no way to re-sign Novak. Perhaps hometown Bucks gets involved. “This brings more options for Steve and it helps him and helps the Knicks,’’ he said. “He had the time of his life last year and the Knicks & fans were great to him.’’ "
 4 years ago '04        #8796
space
space
last piece of news till i bounce for the rest of the night...Hahn will be on ESPN NY (98.7) till Midnight

either tune in 98.7 or
 4 years ago '07        #8797
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 171 171
...so Kostas is coming over?? I hope so... this def helps Amare & Tyson in the middle, more rebounds and paint clogging on D.

And I'm really looking forward to free agency... Knicks are adopting a Yankees style of thought (win now)... there's plenty of vet guards and plenty of serviceable forwards.. we just need ppl to sign for the low.
 4 years ago '04        #8798
space
space
yeah, Kostas is coming over next season.....didn't hear this next point from anyone but maybe he can come over during the 2nd half of the season, depending when the season over there finishes

two quick things before i call it a night....NYK has already contacted Nash and will probably meet later today

and the Knicks have an interesting loophole that they can and SHOULD use so they can acquire a legit piece without giving up any of the MLE money. Hahn mentioned this and I'm all for it. he brought up how the Knicks can trade in a package, Phoney Thugless, Daz and Jerome Jordan (who combined make about 3-4 million dollars this upcoming season). the Knicks could trade all three players to one team AND also throw in 3 million dollars. now the question here is why would any team give up a quality player for these three jackasses. the method behind this madness is, JJ and Daz are non-guaranteed contracts, so whoever takes this deal can waive these guys and it won't cost them a cent. with the 3 million dollars we send over in this scenario, we pretty much paid for Thugless' remaining year and this also gives the receiving team about a million dollars remained...this is the scenario he mentioned for Nash, that would give him a bit more money than what the MLE would allow and it would def. help us bring in more players to make us an even better contender this upcoming season

aight, i'm out

lmfao
 4 years ago '06        #8799
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,340 | Props total: 1307 1307
not bad
the all orange would look tough
 4 years ago '04        #8800
space
space
Berman

The Knicks have had exploratory talks with Phoenix about a sign-and-trade for Steve Nash, according to an NBA source. If the Suns take back a couple of Knicks pawns, it would allow Nash to make more than the $3.09 mid-level exception the Knicks have now.

Knicks brass was expected to meet with Nash today along with his agent Bill Duffy to discuss scenarios in which he can make more than $5M. Nash met with Toronto brass in New York this morning and the Raptors reportedly will offer him a deal worth $10M per year. The Knicks realize their mid-level exception won't be enough for Nash as they try to sell him on the Knicks' title-contending status.

The Knicks have free agents that the Suns could want in a deal but they probably could sign them outright without needing a sign-and-trade, such as Jared Jeffries and Steve Novak.

Thatís why it is possible the Knicks would have to include one of their signed players. The Suns would probably want Iman Shumpert. Ater a solid rookie season, he is rehabbing from a torn ACL and isnít back until January at the earliest.

The Knicks could also look into a sign-and-trade for Raymond Felton with Portland.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy