New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #8761
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Machado went undrafted..hopefully we can get him and Torey Thomas for our Summer League team to run the point
 4 years ago '04        #8762
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
is the guy we drafted any good
 4 years ago '04        #8763
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
is the guy we drafted any good
yes he is, good ALL around player

was in my top 3 of potentials along with Machado and Odom
 4 years ago '10        #8764
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3082 3082
I don't know how I feel about this pick...
 4 years ago '04        #8765
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #8766
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
I don't know how I feel about this pick...
if my two cents count for nething, pretty much a steal considering when we got him...the only flaw is he'll be in Europe for another year or two most likely BUT at least Machado didn't get drafted so we can still scoop him up.....least Kostas has another Knick teammate playing with him, Giorgos Printezis who we got during the Tyson Chandler trade....summer league will def. be a chance to check out some other dudes. like i said there's a chance we can get Machado for that and another dude i hope we get a look at is NY's own, Torey Thomas.

we'll find out what happens in the immediate future though, the Stern sh*t from what I'm reading should be decided by Saturday cause if it goes to Sunday, David Stern will be facing A LOT of heat since he's fu*king up the arms race known as Free Agency that starts on Sunday
 4 years ago '04        #8767
space
space
yup, Hahn just wrote that we can't buy him out till 2013....but oh well, we got him and he's gonna be a good player for us if he comes here...can still be used as a trade a.sset (hope not)
 4 years ago '04        #8768
space
space
when the Olympics come, just take note to the Greek team....he'll be on it and i think Giorgos too
 4 years ago '10        #8769
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
if my two cents count for nething, pretty much a steal considering when we got him...the only flaw is he'll be in Europe for another year or two most likely BUT at least Machado didn't get drafted so we can still scoop him up.....least Kostas has another Knick teammate playing with him, Giorgos Printezis who we got during the Tyson Chandler trade....summer league will def. be a chance to check out some other dudes. like i said there's a chance we can get Machado for that and another dude i hope we get a look at is NY's own, Torey Thomas.

we'll find out what happens in the immediate future though, the Stern sh*t from what I'm reading should be decided by Saturday cause if it goes to Sunday, David Stern will be facing A LOT of heat since he's fu*king up the arms race known as Free Agency that starts on Sunday
Well this and the video you posted makes me feel alot better about this....plus I didn't know he was on the same squad as the Euro dude the Knicks got

I'm surprised as hell Machado wasn't drafted and I gotta go check out this Torey Thomas dude.

Like you said though as long as Adolf Stern doesn't mess sh!t up things may get interesting.
 4 years ago '10        #8770
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
His passion
 4 years ago '04        #8771
space
space
Knicks GM Glen Grunwald on why he took Kostas Papanikolaou: "We think he’s a good player and we think he’s going to get better. We think it’s an investment in our future. He’s a guy who got better over the course of this season. He wound up being the EuroLeague Final Four MVP. Given where we are with our team and where we’re trying to go it’s unlikely we were going to draft anyone at 48 who was going to step in and immediately contribute. So we felt this player would be a player who can grow overseas."
 4 years ago '08        #8772
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,900 | Props total: 5650 5650
 Born_Loser said:
teams that could take him include, Utah, Pistons (especially since they just got rid of Ben Gordon), Hornets (depending more if they go after Austin Rivers, if he still there at 10) and the Raptors but i got a feeling Raptors take English

and Kostos is basically one of those players that's not GREAT at one thing but does it all, give him some experience and he'll be a nice role player. more of a smart player over athletic and worse case scenario, you can leave him in Europe for like a year or 2

Machado is another PG i would def. love if we get another 2nd rounder. he's more of the pure PG over Odom with Lin and possibly over vet PG we might sign, Odom sticks out more since he's more versatile. Tyshawn Taylor is another name i keep hearing that I wouldn't mind but i SERIOUSLY doubt he makes it past the Pistons in the second round.
So what u saying is we drafted another landry fields type player? and y not draft a player who may be able to help us next year?
 4 years ago '04        #8773
space
space
 dj ac said:
So what u saying is we drafted another landry fields type player? and y not draft a player who may be able to help us next year?
that's why you have free agency, immediate help is to go after established veteran guys like Andre Miller, Ray Allen, Randy Foye....

just cause you draft a guy, doesn't mean he's gonna be a key player right away anyway. for every Landry and Shumpert, there's a Rautins and Jerome Jordan. let the dude develop overseas and bring him over next season and its a win win since the guy that a majority of the people wanted is still available to bring in since he went undrafted
 4 years ago '04        #8774
space
space
and on that note, buenas noches...taking my a.ss to bed
 4 years ago '04        #8775
space
space
Hahn

The Knicks passed on local point guard Scott Machado and a tough combo guard in Darius Johnson-Odom, which has some fans curious. Machado is undersized and, it should be noted, went undrafted. But that shouldn't stop him from getting a shot at the NBA. He can be signed to the Summer League team if there is mutual interest. DJO also has some size issues as he is 6-2 but is really a wing player and not at all a point guard. Tough kid and I'd love to unleash him and Iman Shumpert on an opposing backcourt, but the idea isn't to draft someone you may have to cut. Draft an a.sset. Thus Papanikolaou.
 4 years ago '04        #8776
space
space
just another reason why drafting dude was a good move, probably would have to waste the pick on a guy you'd have to cut since the roster isnt set
 4 years ago '04        #8777
space
space
OJ Mayo officially a unrestricted FA, would he take the less to play though.....doubt it

but our first OFFICIAL member of the Knicks summer league guard Chris Smith...and Machado is getting offers from like 6 teams (probably more but like six teams were announced in this report)
 4 years ago '04        #8778
space
space
forgot to mention that Chris is JR's baby brother
 4 years ago '04        #8779
space
space
Jerome Jordan, Josh Harrellson and Phoney Thugless are expected to be the only Knick vets to play for the Summer League squad
 4 years ago '04        #8780
space
space
Howard Beck

"Settlement reached in Bird-right case, parties announce. Lin and Novak keep their Bird rights."
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy