New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
140 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #8721
Born_Loser|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$42,212 | Props total: 3701 3701
i'm still holding out hope that we do what I wanted at last year's draft and that's trade Toney for a pick or something.

Hahn pointed out that TD is/should be used as leverage for a trade so here's hoping...Torey as a roster spot, i wouldn't mind if we got a Nash to mentor homie since he's reminds me of a combo of TD and Devin Harris...his main flaw is that he's another "problem" that the Knicks have been having for years, an undersized PG...dude is like 5'8-10ish
 5 years ago '08        #8722
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,022 | Props total: 233 233
This n*gga Born be getting my hopes up

You on twitter?
 5 years ago '04        #8723
Jae_Hood_354 133 heat pts133
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 3043 3043
ugh i read randy foye wants to sign with ny
 5 years ago '04        #8724
space
space
of course i'm on the twitter machine...and my bad, wasn't home all day and Greenwich Village has sh*tty wifi...but yeah, Foye is saying he would def. consider NY and i would take him over the Kidd any day of the week....only guard i would take over Foye is Felton (since Nash and Goran are unlikely with the MLE)
 5 years ago '04        #8725
space
space
not sure if they posted this on the in the main section but i dont see it in the first page and my a.ss went straight to bed yesterday...but for all those hopefuls for Lamar Odom to play for his hometeam better pray that the Clippers don't make this trade with the Mavs happen...Odom to the Clippers and the Clippers are looking for a third team to make Mo Williams and the Lakers stated they wouldn't be mad at taking Mo Williams.....more trade rumors than usual this time of year, should make for an interesting draft night
 5 years ago '04        #8726
space
space
B. Dizzle "vows" to return after surgery and hopes he can come back to NYK
 5 years ago '04        #8727
space
space
that mellow type of fellow named Carmelo is 12 lbs lighter...there you go Truth, my daily minor news post just for you lmfao
 5 years ago '04        #8728
space
space
holy sh*t, n*gga slimmed down A LOT

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #8729
space
space
During a break at his summer basketball camp, the Knicks' Iman Shumpert chats with MSG.com to give fans an update on his injury and he looks ahead to next season

click the link for the VID

5 years ago '04        #8730
space
space
Jamal Crawford officially a free agent and Patty Mills just became a restricted free agent...2 guys I wouldnt mind coming over
 5 years ago '08        #8731
AC_89 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,852 | Props total: 13006 13006
i'm so unexcited about this draft wish the knicks still had a first rounder
 5 years ago '04        #8732
Jae_Hood_354 133 heat pts133
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 3043 3043
 Born_Loser said:
holy sh*t, n*gga slimmed down A LOT

[pic - click to view]

is that urkel
 5 years ago '04        #8733
space
space
The Knicks are in search of backcourt help, as Toney Douglas is the only guard under contract for next season.

Players the Knicks are considering at No. 48 are 6-foot-2 Marquette combo guard Darius Johnson-Odom, Georgetown 6-7 shooting guard Hollis Thompson and 6-6 Tennesee Tech shooting guard Kevin Murphy.

Texas Tech small forward Khris Middleton also is in the mix, but scouts are concerned after a lackluster junior year plagued all season by ankle issues.
 5 years ago '04        #8734
space
space
Sources say Kostas Papanikolaou is receiving attention from several teams at the end of the first round, including the Heat and Thunder.

Papanikolaou is a 21-year-old Greek forward who had a breakout performance in the Euroleague Final Four.

Papanikolaou has two seasons remaining on his deal, but has an affordable buyout that can bring him to the NBA for the 13-14 season.

Al Iannazzone of Newsday reports the Knicks are looking to add a pick with Papanikolaou as the target.
 5 years ago '04        #8735
space
space
and Hahn FINALLY confirms that Amar'e will train with my fav. player of all time (i'm so biased huh) The Dream this summer as Woodson helped set that up
 5 years ago '04        #8736
space
space
and i'm hearing TD and Dan Gadzuric may be used (duh) as trade chips to move up in the first round....and don't be surprised if Landry Fields is used as well since he's receiving offers from a lot of teams
 5 years ago '04        #8737
space
space
Spurs trying to move Dejuan Blair
Spurs trying to create some roster space for a Euro player
 5 years ago '04        #8738
space
space
Based Hahn

"Q: Can they trade Landry Fields for a pick? A: No. Fields cannot be traded on draft night for a pick because he is not under contract after June 30. As expected, Landry was extended a qualifying offer on Monday, which officially made him a restricted free agent. Players who are not under contract for the 2012-13 season can not be traded, but by qualifying Fields, the Knicks basically offer him a one-year deal just to keep him restricted. This qualifying offer (QO) can be rescinded at any time. "
 5 years ago '04        #8739
space
space
Jared Zwerling

he NBA draft takes place at 7 p.m. Thursday on ESPN.

When do the Knicks pick?

They have the No. 48 in the second round.

Why don’t they have a first-round pick?

Based on a three-team, nine-player trade between the Knicks, Kings and Rockets in Feb. 2010, in which New York received Tracy McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez. The Rockets secured the Knicks' 2012 first-round pick, which is No. 16 overall.

Is there any possibility to trade into the first round?

Highly unlikely. The Knicks' only trade bait before free agency starts consists of Toney Douglas, Jerome Jordan and Josh Harrellson -- and being that this draft is one of the deepest from picks 20 to 40, teams won't want to settle for average to below-average transactions. The Knicks won't touch the Big Three or Iman Shumpert, who has the potential to develop into one of the best offensive and defensive shooting guards in the league. Overall, the team will make most of its moves after July 1.

What kind of player might they get with their pick?

Here are five prime candidates who could be there at No. 48 (in alphabetical order):

1. Jae Crowder (Marquette) -- The consensus on Crowder is, there isn't an exact position for him in the NBA. But that's because he's viewed as a very good all-around player who has the size (6-6, 235) to play inside and out. He was basically a double-double machine this past season, and he would likely become a fan favorite in New York for his defense, intensity, toughness, active motor and unique style (he has long dreadlocks). Perhaps most impressive is that he has an NBA-needed quick release and range out to 3-point territory.

2. Kim English (Missouri) -- Some of the recent mock drafts had the Knicks selecting English (6-6, 200), mostly because the team needs 3-point shooters and he's deadly in that department. After shooting 36.6 percent from downtown two seasons ago, he improved to 45.9 percent as a senior -- one of the best marks in the country. He's money in catch-and-shoot situations, especially because he doesn't drop the ball below his waist during his quick setup (Ray Allen-esque). With his high basketball IQ and intense D, he'll be a solid role player on an NBA team.

3. Bernard James (Florida State) -- James is as tough as they come, out of all the draft prospects. The Iraq war veteran has an NBA-ready body at 6-10, 240, and he should be able to make stops right away. That's exactly what Mike Woodson wants from everyone, and James knows a thing or two about the last line of defense. In his last two seasons, he averaged about 2.4 blocks per game. James is already 27 years old, but the Knicks shouldn't care. Because they want to compete immediately for a championship, they need experience and maturity.

4. Darius Johnson-Odom (Marquette) -- Johnson-Odom is the most undersized out of this bunch at 6-2, but he makes up for this with his tenacity and strength (215 pounds). At the Nets' draft combine in mid-May, he was the best perimeter defender there. He was also the loudest one, calling out screens and back-picks, and aggressively getting up on guys and causing turnovers. He has some Shumpert in him. Offensively, he can stroke it from deep and score in the paint with creative playmaking, including NBA-like stop-on-the-dime moves.

5. Scott Machado (Iona) -- Machado (6-1, 180) says he's a top-three point guard in this draft class, and he's probably right. Last year he led Iona, a small Division I school, to the NCAA Tournament, while finishing first in the country in a.ssists per game (9.9). His ball control is superior, and he passes well in traffic out of the paint -- a needed skill in the NBA. Machado can also D up (1.6 steals per game) and shoot the 3 (40.4 percent). He could drop in the draft since he's not very athletic (low-30s vertical). He also needs to work on speeding it up in the halfcourt.

The Knicks are coming off back-to-back wins in the second round (Landry Fields in 2010 and Harrellson in '11). Can they make it a third? Tune in Thursday night.
 5 years ago '04        #8740
space
space
and Based Hahn just clarified that Gadzuric can't be traded for a pick since it hasn't been 90 days since signing him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
349 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
386 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
149 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
mario shoots a nice one
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
42 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
55 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sylvester Stallone accused of raping 16 yr old girl!
181 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Official Justice League Thread.
330 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy