New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
10 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #8701
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
"The Knicks and Nets are said to be exploring ways to obtain a first-round pick. The Knicks currently hold the No. 48 overall pick, while the Nets’ first pick comes at No. 57. It may not be as difficult as it sounds, either. According to one general manager, several teams with two first-rounders are looking to trade down. The teams mentioned most include the Trail Blazers, Warriors and Celtics."
 4 years ago '04        #8702
space
space
Hahn

"Huge day for #Knicks offseason plans: NBA-NBPA arbitration hearing involving Bird Rights transfer rule set for today, which will impact future of Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak in New York. NY Post reports lawyer Jeffrey Kessler, an aggressive negotiator who created sparks during the lockout, will be part of the union's team. Rick Buchanan will lead the NBA's side. David Stern said he expects a decision to come "relatively fast." Most likely not announced until Thursday the earliest. "
 4 years ago '04        #8703
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,463 | Props total: 1189 1189
I hope not but i have a feeling nyk will win this case
 4 years ago '04        #8704
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
I hope not but i have a feeling nyk will win this case
with what I heard come outta Stern's mouth earlier on Stephen A, i'll be shocked if NY does win. dude was all sarcastic about the Knicks being able to keep Lin anyway (which is not the point, EVERYONE knows NYK can keep him no matter what, its about adding pieces) and making it seem like Lin is all we needed
 4 years ago '04        #8705
space
space
fu*k Stern doe......fixing sh*t in one way and to be politically correct, talks about competitive balance
 4 years ago '04        #8706
space
space
Though unlikely to happen, Jason Kidd would enjoy a backup role with the Knicks, according to Jared Zwerling: “If that doesn’t happen, the 18-year-veteran expressed interest in these other three teams: the Bulls, Nets and … Knicks. Kidd said he would enjoy helping groom Jeremy Lin, which even means coming off the bench. ”That would be a lot of fun to help a player like that,” he said. “Just share the things that helped me be successful in this league.”
 4 years ago '04        #8707
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,463 | Props total: 1189 1189
did the knicks win that case for lin and novak?
 4 years ago '04        #8708
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
did the knicks win that case for lin and novak?
nothing announced yet...might be announced as early as July 1st but it looks like Adolf Stern....i mean David Hitler......i mean the NBA Commissioner might get his way and we LOST
 4 years ago '04        #8709
space
space
Jared Zwerling

All-Star point guard Steve Nash, an unrestricted free agent, said Wednesday he would weigh an offer from New York Knicks, should they choose to make one.

"The Knicks are a great franchise and I live in New York City (each summer), so I'd definitely consider them if they were interested," the Phoenix Suns mainstay said at a promotional appearance in Manhattan.

The Knicks, however, will be hampered in free agency. Because they will likely lose out in Early Bird Rights arbitration, which hasn't been decided yet, they'll only have veteran's minimum contracts to offer free agents. And that's if Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak don't re-sign, which is highly doubtful.

Also at Wednesday's event was Knicks legend and MSG Network analyst Walt Frazier, who told Nash, "We need you to come to New York!"

Nash said he was "flattered" to hear that from Frazier, who believes the Knicks need to land a veteran point guard. Nash is the front-runner in that class of free agents -- which also includes Andre Miller, Jason Kidd and Raymond Felton -- which means he'll likely fetch a mid-level-like, multiyear deal.

Nash, who's 38, said he doesn't feel old and wants to play two to three more years. He won't make a decision about his destination until after free agency begins July 1.

"I want to wait and see what's actually on the table," he said. "I'm open and excited. I'm looking at every possibility right now."

Some insiders believe Nash will first consider the Mavericks, his former team, and the Nets, if Deron Williams doesn't re-sign. The Heat are also a possibility.

If Nash came to New York, he would be reunited with Amare Stoudemire. They dominated in the pick-and-roll to lead the Suns to four postseason appearances, including trips to the Western Conference finals in 2005 and 2010.
 4 years ago '04        #8710
space
space
Thursday's Workout

• Quincy Acy, F, 6-7, 235, Baylor, Senior
• Kim English, G, 6-6, 200, Missouri, Senior
• Chris Johnson, F, 6-6, 201, Dayton, Senior
• Greg Mangano, F, 6-10, 240, Yale, Senior
• Tony Mitchell, F, 6-6, 220, Alabama, Junior
• Hollis Thompson, F, 6-8, 212, Georgetown, Junior

out this bunch, English is the guy that stands out
 4 years ago '07        #8711
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 164 164
 Born_Loser said:
Thursday's Workout

• Quincy Acy, F, 6-7, 235, Baylor, Senior
• Kim English, G, 6-6, 200, Missouri, Senior
• Chris Johnson, F, 6-6, 201, Dayton, Senior
• Greg Mangano, F, 6-10, 240, Yale, Senior
• Tony Mitchell, F, 6-6, 220, Alabama, Junior
• Hollis Thompson, F, 6-8, 212, Georgetown, Junior

out this bunch, English is the guy that stands out
Quincy Acy is my fav guy out the bunch. Of course we need shooters but damn Acy has a motor for boards, dunks, baby hooks/10 ft jumpers, defense... think Ken Farried or Jae Crowder without a 3pt game

But of course English is important too since we're projected to draft him, DJO, Crowder, or Machado... any of those guys need to sign to our summer league squad if not drafted
 4 years ago '04        #8712
space
space
Knicks Won?

Stern loses the bird rights case....time to spend on some FA help now

(if i actually cared about useless things like hot topics, i would dominate this section again)
 4 years ago '04        #8713
space
space
Based Hahn breaking down the good news

4 years ago '07        #8714
space
space
what's the days news Born? you're slippin
 4 years ago '04        #8715
space
space
you want me to post random sh*t?

aight, here you go...Tommy Dee suggested today Fields for Neal if SA is down wants to make that happen....i can post this type of sh*t everyday

lmfao
 4 years ago '04        #8716
space
space
Monday's Workout Group

•Oscar Bellfield, G, 6-2, 190, Nevada-Las Vegas, Senior

• Marcus Denmon, G, 6-3, 185, Missouri, Senior

• Harouna, Mutombo, G, 6-4, 200, Western Carolina, Senior

• Erving Walker, G, 5-8, 177, Florida State, Senior
 4 years ago '04        #8717
space
space
almost done checking some players out but so far, top of the head pick, think Darius Johnson-Odom will be our pick (i think we'll trade for another pick....since we can't buy one this year)
 4 years ago '04        #8718
space
space
BERMAN

Apparently, NBA commissioner David Stern wants to be a candidate for most hated man in New York.

According to a league official, Stern’s plan to appeal the union’s victory in the Jeremy Lin/Steve Novak Bird rights war may carry over into the July 1 start of free agency. That would delay the Knicks’ ability to negotiate for any free agent and create a public-relations nightmare for Stern, whose office is in midtown.

Tomorrow, both sides will start talks concerning setting up an appeal panel in Stern’s attempt to overturn arbitrator Kenneth Dam’s decision. One possible resolution is having the appeal process occur but still allowing Novak and Lin to have their Bird rights this summer.
DAVID THE GOLIATH: NBA commissioner David Stern plans to appeal the decision to award Bird rights to Knicks free agents Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak.
Getty Images
DAVID THE GOLIATH: NBA commissioner David Stern plans to appeal the decision to award Bird rights to Knicks free agents Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak.

Without Bird rights for Novak, the Knicks have no means of re-signing the 3-point ace. Without Bird rights for Lin, the Knicks would have to use their $5 million mid-level exception, leaving little means to sign another free agent beyond the veteran’s minimum.

If the union victory stands up, the Knicks will have either a $5 million or $3 million exception to use on a free agent. Union attorney Ron Klempner said he expects the two players to have Bird rights July 1.
 4 years ago '04        #8719
space
space
there you go Truth, point that shotgun at Hitler's direction now
 4 years ago '07        #8720
space
space
Good deal Born... We need this decision to stand up. At least for this year.

Lin/Novak resign.
JR opts in.
Nash for MLE.
Odom for vet min.
Camby for vet min.
Jared Jeffries for vet min.
Cut Gadzuric.
Trade Jordan + TD + cash to Warriors for 30th pick (Wroten Jr / Nicholson / Jenkins).
Draft Crowder / DJO / Acy / Machado at pick #48.

Lineup reads...
Nash / Lin / Wroten Jr
Shump / JR / Crowder
Melo / Novak / Fields
Amare / Odom / JJ
Chandler / Camby / Jorts

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-25-2012 at 12:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
164 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy