New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 169
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 148
Teanna Trump is finally free
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 136
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #8641
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 250 250

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #8642
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,070 | Props total: 6244 6244
 Hamburgers said:
fear not. you are one of us and we will take you to the NBA Finals.

Knick fans soul belong to us and together, we will win this championship.

do not fear the a.ssimilation, the transition will be peaceful if you do not resist.

you are one of us. a piece of my body is now inside yours.

join us.

become a...


[pic - click to view]



WITNESS
 5 years ago '04        #8643
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 3248 3248
Welcome to the club!


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #8644
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
avatar space
space
$65,301 | Props total: 10486 10486
-Fields is coming back most likely

-JR is gone even though he has a player option

-Melo I admit did come into season in good shape, but he's going to need to get in great shape like the homie Cambury said. He also needs to really develop his game defensively & try to be more of a playmaker. I've defended him but I also admit that he should be setting up his teammates much more smoothly.

-Amar'e we need to either trade him in the offseason or trade him at the trade deadline.

-Woodson I don't believe is the head coach for the team but I have no problem waiting until the first half of the next season ends to really judge.

-Lin is coming back but I question it. We need Steve Nash on this team because he's a great point guard & he'll be able to take the pressure off of Melo. Also Lin will be able to learn under Stevie & develop better. I've been saying it for a while but we're in win now mode & when you have a player like Lin who still needs to develop in multiple areas there becomes a cloud of questions on what exactly are you trying to be. A team trying to contend for titles or a team that wants to sacrifice the years of Tyson & Melo for Lin to be the future PG of the team.
 5 years ago '11        #8645
clydes suit 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 3275 3275
amare for rashard lewis and if carlisle or thibs aren't available sign woodson to a 2 year deal.

and if washington doesn't bite amare for tyrus thomas, maggette(or diop) and reggie williams.


Last edited by clydes suit; 05-09-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #8646
kawgre12 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,464 | Props total: 2098 2098
 clydes suit said:
amare for rashard lewis and if carlisle or thibs aren't available sign woodson to a 2 year deal.
Carlisle n thibs arent going anywhere my dude
 05-09-2012, 08:53 PM         #8647
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clydes suit said:
amare for rashard lewis

 5 years ago '11        #8648
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,070 | Props total: 6244 6244
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
-Fields is coming back most likely

-JR is gone even though he has a player option

-Melo I admit did come into season in good shape, but he's going to need to get in great shape like the homie Cambury said. He also needs to really develop his game defensively & try to be more of a playmaker. I've defended him but I also admit that he should be setting up his teammates much more smoothly.

-Amar'e we need to either trade him in the offseason or trade him at the trade deadline.

-Woodson I don't believe is the head coach for the team but I have no problem waiting until the first half of the next season ends to really judge.

-Lin is coming back but I question it. We need Steve Nash on this team because he's a great point guard & he'll be able to take the pressure off of Melo. Also Lin will be able to learn under Stevie & develop better. I've been saying it for a while but we're in win now mode & when you have a player like Lin who still needs to develop in multiple areas there becomes a cloud of questions on what exactly are you trying to be. A team trying to contend for titles or a team that wants to sacrifice the years of Tyson & Melo for Lin to be the future PG of the team.
nobody wants Amare
 5 years ago '05        #8649
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,350 | Props total: 1246 1246
 Hamburgers said:
fear not. you are one of us and we will take you to the NBA Finals.

Knick fans soul belong to us and together, we will win this championship.

do not fear the a.ssimilation, the transition will be peaceful if you do not resist.

you are one of us. a piece of my body is now inside yours.

join us.

become a...


[pic - click to view]



WITNESS
You r one weird Dude

This dude just message me telling me he wants to come inside me so i can Witness
 5 years ago '11        #8650
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
avatar space
space
$37,761 | Props total: 4626 4626
*sigh*
 5 years ago '11        #8651
clydes suit 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 3275 3275
 kawgre12 said:
Carlisle n thibs arent going anywhere my dude
probably not but as long as they haven't inked a deal for next season i'll cross my fingers.
 5 years ago '09        #8652
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$40,704 | Props total: 6 6
n*gga said thibs, or the defending nba champ coach. y'all probably stuck with woodson, might as well make the best of it and work on personnel. i remember knick fans arguing with me in the off season that he was a better defensive coach than doc
 5 years ago '07        #8653
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Keep Woodson but change all of our role players except Lin and Novak...we need some dogs on the team...like a reggie evans
 5 years ago '10        #8654
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
avatar space
space
$65,301 | Props total: 10486 10486
 StylinOnYou said:
nobody wants Amare
Ian O'Connor

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The question was whether the New York Knicks can trade Amare Stoudemire in the offseason, and the conversation with a high-ranking executive of a playoff team started in a predictable place.

"No," he said Wednesday. "No way."

The executive, a good one, cited the standard reasons why Stoudemire is an immovable summertime part. His injury history. The size of his contract. The lack of insurance on his knees. The diminished athleticism and presence around the rim.

"You'd be taking a tremendous risk with Amare," the executive said, "and the feeling around the league is he's living on borrowed time with his knees. I just don't think anyone would take him."

Only then was it repeated that Stoudemire, $100 million man, isn't owed $100 million over five years anymore, but $64.4 million over three. It was mentioned that Stoudemire is only 29, and that Gilbert Arenas and Rashard Lewis were traded for each other, meaning it only requires one sucker, maybe two, to move any player and make any deal.

It was stated that the teams scheduled to be way under the salary cap -- the lottery likes of New Orleans, Cleveland, Sacramento, Portland, and Brooklyn, and the winning likes of Boston and Indiana -- might use their flexibility to gamble that Stoudemire will stay relatively healthy and give them some needed starpower and size.

Fifteen minutes into the conversation, the executive was sold.

"Now that we're talking through it," he said, "yes, I think Amare can be traded. If Gilbert Arenas can get traded, anyone can get traded. Every year there's a guy you think can't get moved, or a free agent asking for a figure you think he'll never get, and it always happens because it only takes one team."

So there it is: The Knicks need to find that team for Stoudemire.
 5 years ago '05        #8655
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,350 | Props total: 1246 1246
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga said thibs, or the defending nba champ coach. y'all probably stuck with woodson, might as well make the best of it and work on personnel. i remember knick fans arguing with me in the off season that he was a better defensive coach than doc
what idiot said that
 5 years ago '11        #8656
clydes suit 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 3275 3275
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga said thibs, or the defending nba champ coach. y'all probably stuck with woodson, might as well make the best of it and work on personnel. i remember knick fans arguing with me in the off season that he was a better defensive coach than doc
i need something to hope for and that's got a better chance of happening than amare being traded.
 5 years ago '10        #8657
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,821 | Props total: 7 7
the only team with the money to take amare and not give a fu*k is the nets and we passed on amare
 5 years ago '12        #8658
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,478 | Props total: 892 892
 Hamburgers said:
fear not. you are one of us and we will take you to the NBA Finals.

Knick fans soul belong to us and together, we will win this championship.

do not fear the a.ssimilation, the transition will be peaceful if you do not resist.

you are one of us. a piece of my body is now inside yours.

join us.

become a...


[pic - click to view]



WITNESS


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #8659
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$38,452 | Props total: 2384 2384
 Chixf Xscx said:
:mj2:



do we keep woodson? or go after the zen master?

novak/lin/ar jr/fields resigned?

dolan get melo the p90x?

trade stat?

what options are out there? who can we get/afford?

what's our options looking like for the draft?

:mj2:
woodson stays
novak/lin stay.im not really sold on lin but he's all we got and we hav his bird rights.
i dont think we hav a draft pick,so i would trade td for a low pick,early 2nd if possible
 5 years ago '05        #8660
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 250 250
Amare ain't that bad man, ya'll n*ggas worrying about JR Smith like that n*gga ain't stink up the fu*king playoffs man. Like Tyson chandler didn't average like 4pts in the playoffs. Like we weren't playing w/o Lin, and Shumpert + Amare/Baron for one game. Ya'll ain't getting on Novak for not finding a way to get open the entire series so just CHILL w/ all that trade Amare sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
161 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
124 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
170 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
44 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy