New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 225
NBA LeBron James on Ty Lue possibly fired
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 128
Which One You Picking?
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside UPDATE On Fredo Santana Passing
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #8621
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6415 6415
lmao the game not even over yet
 05-09-2012, 08:02 PM         #8622
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #8623
Chief|m 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$22,732 | Props total: 2227 2227
 King Henry said:
Hoping this is the ultimate jinx thread












nah. heat are too good

1 more or less win and things could have been different
 6 years ago '07        #8624
st21 1264 heat pts1264
space
avatar space
space
$56,308 | Props total: 45505 45505
knicks lost
 6 years ago '06        #8625
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
in the draft i like Kyle O'Quinn from Norfalk State ...and buy another second round and get a guard

do not bring back JR


Last edited by thaflawless1; 05-09-2012 at 08:05 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #8626
Chief|m 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$22,732 | Props total: 2227 2227
 brazidee said:
activate the wall on your profile pus*y

qualifiers are coming up, i don't want to have to private message you to laugh at you after every brazil loss

also bills lost

 05-09-2012, 08:10 PM         #8627
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chixf Xscx said:
activate the wall on your profile pus*y

qualifiers are coming up, i don't want to have to private message you to laugh at you after every brazil loss

also bills lost

 6 years ago '11        #8628
QB Eagles 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 5793 5793
Fields is terrible but he'll be back, not bad for a bench player.

JR Smith is gone, anybody I see hanging with JR Smith is gone too.

Only thing left is for injured players to rehab.
 6 years ago '07        #8629
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,903 | Props total: 2283 2283
just build the chemistry up more in the offseason with melo lin amare tyson and shumpert. Sign another good role player if J.R. doesnt stay. Once these dudes have a good offseason, time to play and learn how to coexist and we should be good. Plus if we sign woodson again, it should be interesting to see how far we rank.

Knick Fan 4 Life fu*k the Lebron Stans
 6 years ago '05        #8630
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 2264 2264

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #8631
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6415 6415
 Hamburgers said:
fear not. you are one of us and we will take you to the NBA Finals.

Knick fans soul belong to us and together, we will win this championship.

do not fear the a.ssimilation, the transition will be peaceful if you do not resist.

you are one of us. a piece of my body is now inside yours.

join us.

become a...


[pic - click to view]



WITNESS
 6 years ago '04        #8632
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,780 | Props total: 6543 6543
Welcome to the club!


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #8633
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$68,231 | Props total: 23009 23009
-Fields is coming back most likely

-JR is gone even though he has a player option

-Melo I admit did come into season in good shape, but he's going to need to get in great shape like the homie Cambury said. He also needs to really develop his game defensively & try to be more of a playmaker. I've defended him but I also admit that he should be setting up his teammates much more smoothly.

-Amar'e we need to either trade him in the offseason or trade him at the trade deadline.

-Woodson I don't believe is the head coach for the team but I have no problem waiting until the first half of the next season ends to really judge.

-Lin is coming back but I question it. We need Steve Nash on this team because he's a great point guard & he'll be able to take the pressure off of Melo. Also Lin will be able to learn under Stevie & develop better. I've been saying it for a while but we're in win now mode & when you have a player like Lin who still needs to develop in multiple areas there becomes a cloud of questions on what exactly are you trying to be. A team trying to contend for titles or a team that wants to sacrifice the years of Tyson & Melo for Lin to be the future PG of the team.
 6 years ago '11        #8634
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 6341 6341
amare for rashard lewis and if carlisle or thibs aren't available sign woodson to a 2 year deal.

and if washington doesn't bite amare for tyrus thomas, maggette(or diop) and reggie williams.


Last edited by clydes suit; 05-09-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #8635
kawgre12 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 8214 8214
 clydes suit said:
amare for rashard lewis and if carlisle or thibs aren't available sign woodson to a 2 year deal.
Carlisle n thibs arent going anywhere my dude
 05-09-2012, 08:53 PM         #8636
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clydes suit said:
amare for rashard lewis

 6 years ago '11        #8637
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6415 6415
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
-Fields is coming back most likely

-JR is gone even though he has a player option

-Melo I admit did come into season in good shape, but he's going to need to get in great shape like the homie Cambury said. He also needs to really develop his game defensively & try to be more of a playmaker. I've defended him but I also admit that he should be setting up his teammates much more smoothly.

-Amar'e we need to either trade him in the offseason or trade him at the trade deadline.

-Woodson I don't believe is the head coach for the team but I have no problem waiting until the first half of the next season ends to really judge.

-Lin is coming back but I question it. We need Steve Nash on this team because he's a great point guard & he'll be able to take the pressure off of Melo. Also Lin will be able to learn under Stevie & develop better. I've been saying it for a while but we're in win now mode & when you have a player like Lin who still needs to develop in multiple areas there becomes a cloud of questions on what exactly are you trying to be. A team trying to contend for titles or a team that wants to sacrifice the years of Tyson & Melo for Lin to be the future PG of the team.
nobody wants Amare
 6 years ago '05        #8638
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,702 | Props total: 2481 2481
 Hamburgers said:
fear not. you are one of us and we will take you to the NBA Finals.

Knick fans soul belong to us and together, we will win this championship.

do not fear the a.ssimilation, the transition will be peaceful if you do not resist.

you are one of us. a piece of my body is now inside yours.

join us.

become a...


[pic - click to view]



WITNESS
You r one weird Dude

This dude just message me telling me he wants to come inside me so i can Witness
 6 years ago '11        #8639
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,767 | Props total: 19459 19459
*sigh*
 6 years ago '11        #8640
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 6341 6341
 kawgre12 said:
Carlisle n thibs arent going anywhere my dude
probably not but as long as they haven't inked a deal for next season i'll cross my fingers.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Conspiracy: Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown is a young Natalie..
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Only option is Raw
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
audio inside Drake - Scary Hours (God's Plan & Diplomatic Immunity)
346 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Octopuses build city at the bottom of the ocean
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside I wood f%#k the sh-t out of this lil bi-ch..
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Jan 19 - African Americans are moving to....Africa
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
iMessage working on Android: weMessage
38 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Jan 19 - Clock running out to avert government shutdown as Trump blames Democr..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy