New York Knicks

most viewed right now
OT Trump is doing the thing leaders are supposed to do, b..
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
253 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Hood Maps: Is This Accurate of your city?
53 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #841
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 18 18
the knicks
 10 years ago '04        #842
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Showin Love To My Boys!!! Knicks Baby!
 07-25-2007, 11:07 AM         #843
G Tizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers fan!!!!

But I got love for the knicks too!
 10 years ago '04        #844
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yo born.....

got ya new avy for the season....i know how much u love marbury...lol

[pic - click to view]

not the biggest Star fan, i just support dudes on my team, good looks though

everybody, what did i miss these past 2 weeks, finally got my cable and i missed like the last 2 or 3 summer league games. i heard somewhere that nasty Nate was MVP of the summer league or something like that..fill me in and i heard that Marbury is leaving to Italy after his contract is up
 10 years ago '05        #845
Bx_Bomberz 173 heat pts173
space
space
$18,168 | Props total: 11238 11238
summerleauge was a destruction knicks looked like animals

i felt like we had an advantage at almost every position throughout most of the games...

balkman was goin wild on d

randolph morris showed some good offensive moves i think hes gunna move ahead of jerome james at depth chart for centers

nate looked as good as he has in a knicks uniform
and mardy collins had his knee scoped durin the offseason

and marbury thinks hes the next bekham
 10 years ago '06        #846
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
By MARC BERMAN
PrintEmailDigg ItRedditPermalinkStory Bottom

July 27, 2007 -- The Knicks and Wilson Chandler's representatives agreed during the Las Vegas summer league earlier this month to postpone signing a contract until August to allow Isiah Thomas to explore his trading options, sources said.

With 17 players on the roster, Thomas has been looking to make one more major move and Chandler was available in the right scenario, perhaps for Ron Artest, according to a person familiar with the situation. Had Chandler signed his rookie deal before the summer league, as is custom, the Knicks could not trade him for 45 days.

Nevertheless, Chandlers' agent, Chris Luchey, told The Post the waiting period is all but over and the DePaul small forward is expected to sign by Monday or Tuesday.

"We didn't have a problem with it, we didn't want to complicate anything Isiah was trying to do," Luchey said of Chandler's waiting to sign with the Knicks. "But Isiah told us he wasn't trying to put him in a trade, so we didn't have any stress."

When Chandler signs, he will make a two-year guaranteed deal, starting at $1.09 million and going up to $1.18 million in the second year. The third and fourth years are team options.

Chandler had a smooth summer league with the 5-0 Knicks, averaging 13.4 points (shooting 50.9 percent) with 5.2 rebounds in 28 minutes per game.

Thomas has tried to package Jared Jeffries, Malik Rose, Fred Jones or Dan d*ckau in a 3-for-1 deal to reduce the roster size to the maximum 15. The Knicks still could stash rookie-shooting guard Demetris Nichols in Europe for a year.
 10 years ago '04        #847
space
space
as long as we can keep Nichols and Chandler i'm straight, even if we have to keep em in Europe for half a season or full season

getting rid of Rose, Jefferies and Jones for a bench player and atleast a 2nd round pick....d*ckau keep him until October or November to see if he can play like he did with Atlanta..if he don't, oh well he's an expiring contract so we can move him for something better (maybe package him with Jerome "only good for 2 seconds off the bench" James)
 07-28-2007, 12:22 AM         #848
Clyde Frazier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Knicks will have to make a move in order to have 15 men on the roster. Moving Jones and d*ckau in a package would be very plausible.
 10 years ago '07        #849
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
 Gd_UP said:
i agree i like fred jones, esp if marbury is out of here soon mardy and fred is good change of pace
fred is a 2 or 3 but his contract is expiring so is d*ckau's they should do one of those cash or draft pick trades cus we need nichols/chandler on the team...did anyone hear about curry...fu*k is going on out there in chicago...you can't even chill in the suburbs anymore....just gives me more of a reason to fu*kin hate on chi-town

Curry, family robbed in suburban Chicago home

ESPN.com news services

Updated: July 28, 2007, 8:53 PM ET

In the second such robbery in weeks of an NBA player with Chicago roots, New York Knicks center Eddy Curry and his family were robbed at gunpoint in his suburban Chicago home early Saturday morning.

Deputy chief of police John Madden said three offenders restrained Curry, his family and an employee with duct tape inside the Burr Ridge home.

"We [are] aware of the situation and are very thankful that Eddy Curry and his family are safe," the Knicks said in a statement. "He told us it was a traumatic experience. At this time we are aware that the local authorities are handling the situation."

Madden said police believe it was not a random incident.

No one was injured in the incident, and the robbers made off with cash and jewelry. The Web site for Chicago's CBS affiliate reported a total of $10,000 in cash was taken from Curry's home. The value of the jewelry was not determined.

Mark Thomas, a family friend and brother of Knicks coach and general manager Isaiah Thomas, spoke on behalf of Curry and the basketball player's family, according to the Web site of Chicago's CBS affiliate, saying that everyone was doing fine but would not have any immediate comments.

Curry was traded from the Chicago Bulls to the Knicks in October 2005.

Police and witnesses said two offenders held Miami Heat foward Antoine Walker and at least one other person at gunpoint during a robbery at his home July 9 in Chicago's River North neighborhood.

Walker and a relative were bound at gunpoint while multiple robbers took a car, cash and jewelry from his residence.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KnicksLost; 07-28-2007 at 10:45 PM..
 07-29-2007, 11:30 AM         #850
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up.. nobody should eva have to go thru that.. but he needs to move his family after that sh*t.....

Malik Rose & Jerome James <- Out of There !!!!!!!
If Marbury is Leaving in 2 years Nate Rob Should Be Getting
Ready for that.. Marty Collings isnt better than nate rob
He still needs to learn how to dribble and move the ball around
hes not ready for the playoffs.. nate rob needs to slow down on the
dribbling.. but get them Old a.ss players out of there
Jared Jefferies needed to be in that summer league.. hes not there yet
 10 years ago '06        #851
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Clyde Frazier said:
The Knicks will have to make a move in order to have 15 men on the roster. Moving Jones and d*ckau in a package would be very plausible.
finally...

some stylin n profilin back in this thread....

is that you CPALMER????.....
 10 years ago '04        #852
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
finally...

some stylin n profilin back in this thread....

is that you CPALMER????.....
i was thinking the same thing earlier
 10 years ago '04        #853
space
space
fu*kin T-Wolves better do the right thing and keep Garnett, don't trade him to Boston....keep KG and let him opt out his contract so NYK could sign him
 10 years ago '06        #854
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
maybe curry got scared and learned how to jump when they robbed him
 10 years ago '06        #855
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
looks like randolf and garnett gunna be battling hard this season......definitely gunna hit up the game when boston is in town...
 10 years ago '06        #856
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
alright let me ask u guys this.....

pending the garnett trade to boston....who u think made the better trade this off-season? KNICKS or CELTICS???

Z-Bo or KG???

lemme know ya reasons....

-i personally feel that we made the better move....we practically gave up nothing for z-bo

z-bo is still a 20-10 guy from the west, and he 6 years younger than KG....just wish z-bo played garnett-like D

all in all i think boston gave upway too much to get garnett....and im glad we made the deal that we did without mortgaging our future
 10 years ago '06        #857
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
maybe curry got scared and learned how to jump when they robbed him
 10 years ago '06        #858
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
alright let me ask u guys this.....

pending the garnett trade to boston....who u think made the better trade this off-season? KNICKS or CELTICS???

Z-Bo or KG???

lemme know ya reasons....

-i personally feel that we made the better move....we practically gave up nothing for z-bo

z-bo is still a 20-10 guy from the west, and he 6 years younger than KG....just wish z-bo played garnett-like D

all in all i think boston gave upway too much to get garnett....and im glad we made the deal that we did without mortgaging our future
We're still a deeper team 1 through 12... Boston is 3 deep...
 10 years ago '04        #859
space
space
the better trade easily the Knicks

i'm not being biased, everybody in this section should know i'm the least biased person on here

Celtics got possibly the best 3 in basketball but it cost them their future and bench including 2 future 1st round picks. Allen and Pierce are borderline injury prone but healthy they can be a threat to the entire league

Knicks gave up a huge contract, a soft PF and a 2nd round for an upgrade in the PF position, got us 2 expiring contract plus a good rookie. we still have options to improve our bench by trading our 3 expiring contracts plus another player or 2 and without damaging the bench.

Celtics got the better players but they are not exactly young and it cost them their future, Knicks still got pieces that allow us to make room without fu*king up out future
 08-01-2007, 07:18 PM         #860
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love KG (no homo) i cant worry about the Celtics, though. but I'll tell you if we are to get any better we need to package David Lee who will not get his minutes anyways, for Kobe or Artest. We then will go from outside looking in to guranteed in the playoffs.

PEople don't want two head aches in NYC but I'll take my chances with Artest or Kobe.....I'm sorry.

Celtics got better then the knicks, hands down. we still have more question marks about our team then they do. ...point blank end of story.

they got KG for nothing. why cant we get Kobe or Artest?

Celtic mortaged they future in salary cap hell, but they are closer to a championship and they have merchandise that will make up the difference.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside would you smush
34 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Aurora Jolie could get it
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside HDR isn't being given any fu-ks in gaming?
16 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
126 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
99 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
669 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
76 comments
1 day ago