New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #821
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 pissin-on-game said:
ok what about a 3 way with
jones to no
dan to no
james to bucks
mason to bucks
paterson to ny

then we would give up 3 for one and get paterson aka kobe k!ller

bucks will get back mason the one they want back
and no will get expering contracts
Nah son. Mason is a FA, and we really have no need for Patterson. I'd rather package d*ckau and Jones together for a 2nd round draft pick.
 9 years ago '06        #822
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
lmao @ the.....

"Renaldo is playing some GANGSTER basketball" comment....
[pic - click to view]

knicks commentary >>>>_______

big ups to this man as always....
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #823
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
btw.....how u guys like the new avy???

i aint big into the phottoshoppin department....

thats the best i could do...lol
 9 years ago '04        #824
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
etan thomas and cash considerations for dan d fred j and j james ???
 07-15-2007, 07:03 PM         #825
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
demetris nichols needs to take either jerome james or malik rose spot !!!
asap its time for a change fellas !
 07-15-2007, 07:08 PM         #826
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greene to me is like another david lee.. in the making.. they should stash his a.ss too.. send him to europe
 9 years ago '06        #827
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Nate Rob wins MVP of the summer league.....
 07-15-2007, 07:10 PM         #828
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i was just watching it.. we gotta see how this is going to look this year.. hopefully they make the right moves and get rid of them two wack a.ss big men we got.
 9 years ago '04        #829
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
the 3 for 1 trade we need would be

9 years ago '06        #830
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
the 3 for 1 trade we need would be

I'd make the move, but we'd have to give them around 12mil because Etan's salary doesn't match up with those three. I like this move though.
 9 years ago '06        #831
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
If only the actual New York Knicks played like the Knicks of the Vegas Summer League. What we saw over the past two weeks was a team that played with great passion, team ball and most important winning basketball. Lets take a look at the five starters that played for our summer league team.

Randolph Morris
11.2 PPG, 9.2 RPG, 1.2 BPG, 63%.

Many people did not know what to expect from Randolph Morris coming into these games. He was signed last year and never had a chance to showcase his skills. However he sure impressed in the Vegas league. Morris played with composure, that was the important thing. He finished in the top ten in rebounding, and pitched in a respectable eleven points. Looking closer into the picture we saw a player that displays agile moves for a guy his size. Good rebounding hands and most importantly a nose on the defensive side of the ball.

Renaldo Balkman
13.2 PPG, 7.6 RPG, 2.2 SPG, 2.2 APG, 46%.

While before the summer league there were reports that Balkman was working on his shot, we certainly would never have known from the summer league. However what we did see, was the player we all fell in love with. Balkman was the undeniable leader of this team, playing lock down defense on lottery picks Durant and Jianlian. He displayed the skill to rebound the ball and ignite the fast break. Was a gritty rebounder and played was a ball hawk the entire time. In the final game he went down with an injury, however quickly returned despite being in undeniable pain.

Wilson Chandler
13.4 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 2.0 BPG, 50%.

For a player that is not supposed to make an impact for two to three years, Chandler certainly made a name for himself. Chandler fit right in with the squad displaying good rebounding skills, passing skills and best of all a jump shot. Chandler kind of was laid back for the most part, however displayed a game that likens to a Caron Butler. Like Balkman he displayed the ability to handle the ball on the break. Isiah might be hard pressed to leave him on the IR this year, because he can truly make an impact this year.

Demetris Nichols
15.6 PPG, 2.0 RPG, 2.6 APG, 52%.

I find myself wondering how did this kid fall to the 53rd pick in the draft? Nichols displayed something the Knicks covet, a pure outside shot. Isiah Thomas went on record before the draft and said there were no Allan Houston's, I might beg to differ. Nichols displayed a shooter's touch that can make any defender leap in the air because of fear. Nichols bought into the team concept as well, even though he was the one player on the roster with the most to prove. He is a bit of a weak ball handler, but with his shot there must be a spot for this kid on the bench. In the words of Malik Rose " He makes every shot, even the hard ones ".

Nate Robinson
19.6 PPG, 6.0 APG, 3.6 RPG, 48%.

Robinson made a surprise move days before the league started in stating that he would play for the Knicks. It was probably the best thing that could of happened to him for the Summer. Robinson was voted the Most Outstanding Player this year, but even more importantly played under control. Robinson got his teammates involved often and early, something we all hope carries over. He stated that he was watching tapes of Jason Kidd and Steve Nash. If Robinson plays like this in the regular season Isiah has a big decision on his hands.

With victories over the Kings, Warriors, China Team, Sonics and Nuggets the Knicks truly had a great summer. With all five starters making a strong case as to why they should receive playing time this year the fact still remains that we have an overload on the roster. While most fans are enamored with the idea of buying out Jerome James and Jared Jefferies, I just cant see that happening. Isiah cant be oblivious to this, and with him taking pride in his draft picks I cant see any of them being left off the roster. Good bye Dan d*ckau, but who else?
 9 years ago '04        #832
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
who is gonna take marbury place in 2 yrs?? he said hes going to itlay
 9 years ago '06        #833
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Wendell Maxey
for HOOPSWORLD.com
Jul 18, 2007, 23:15

In late May, Demetrius Nichols talked from Pre-Draft Camp in Orlando about his desire to make it to the NBA. Nearly a month later Nichols' dream became a reality and just days ago the Knicks 6'8 swingman left his mark on the Vegas Summer League by lighting it up in five straight games.

Now Nichols is setting his eyes on 82 games. But those regular season aspirations rest in team president and head coach Isiah Thomas actually extending the second round pick (53rd overall by Portland then shipped to the Knicks) a contract to keep him in New York.

Nichols is currently not under contract with the Knicks.

That could change quickly in the near future after Nichols performance in Vegas where he finished in double-digits every time out and shot a cool 52.6 percent from the field (only F/C Randolph Morris finished with a higher percentage-63.3). Nate Robinson may have won MVP honors in Vegas but the play of Nichols has to leave Thomas wondering how he can make room for the kid on the roster.

Fellow rookie Wilson Chandler joins Nichols as part of Thomas' unsigned rookie tandem and if Thomas does ink them to a deal, the Knicks would be packing a 17 man roster which would eventually need to be cut to 15 players come October's training camp. Newly acquired Blazers Fred Jones and Dan d*ckau will surely be waived. Evenso, somewhere in the equation you really have to wonder where Nichols fits into the Knicks mix, if at all.

New York's backcourt is tight. So is the frontcourt. And there have been notions floated around by some New York media that Thomas may even try to ship Nichols overseas for a season to by some roster time and also get the youngster some playing time. The NBDL would be an option too. But even then the NBA charges teams with a roster spot for players working down on the farm, a rule that clearly needs to be altered.

Talk about a quagmire.

Nichols belongs on an NBA roster, if not New York than another team around the league that would benefit from his unselfish play and consistent outside stroke. Then again, isn't that one vacancy the Knicks desperately wanted to fill this offseason? An outside shooter? Wasn't that what Stephon Marbury was pleading for right before the draft with the Knicks pick?

The answer is yes. The other answer is to sign Demetrius Nichols and cut your losses elsewhere.
 9 years ago '06        #834
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
The answer is yes. The other answer is to sign Demetrius Nichols and cut your losses elsewhere.

that sums it all up.......

knicks have somethin else theyve been beggin for too on their roster that they better not d*ck......is balkman

everyone say we need a shot-blocker and a constent defense presence on the court at all times....hellooooooooooo

FREE FUKIN BALKMAN ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e180 good looks on that info lately....keep this thread the best thread in the nba section....1
 9 years ago '04        #835
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
can we just buy out dan d and trade fred for a 2nd rounder or somthing??
 9 years ago '05        #836
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 5267 5267
 pissin-on-game said:
who is gonna take marbury place in 2 yrs?? he said hes going to itlay
Mardy Collins
 9 years ago '04        #837
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 1189 1189
i wouldnt trade fred jones he was sick when he played for indy hes young n got years to get better
 9 years ago '06        #838
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,429 | Props total: 46 46
i agree i like fred jones, esp if marbury is out of here soon mardy and fred is good change of pace
 9 years ago '06        #839
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
found this on the knicks realgm board....

KNICKS vs. Heat (4/26/07)

They were discussing this on ESPN radio just now:

-Knicks shot 39 free throws vs the Heat's 8 free throws
-Spread was 4.5pts knicks won by 6
-Shaq was in foul trouble and finished with 5 personal fouls
-The Heat were whistled for three technical fouls for defensive 3-second violations
-Head coach Pat Riley and a.ssistant Ron Rothstein were also hit with technicals
-5 total technicals for the Heat

Officials: Derrick Stafford, Gary Zielinski, Tim Donaghy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hey @ least we got the W.....but, im sure theres going be more games that he ref'd that look like a fix was on
 07-21-2007, 10:37 AM         #840
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i just read up on that shxt.. imma strong knicks fan but gosh we got old losers on the bench that need to be the fu*k out of there.. why is jerome james still there mayne.. malik rose ? cmon we gotta look at the future stop lookin at just next year..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago