New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Carrier to spend millions on automation, plans lay off for workers Tr..
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside J Cole got ETHERED by a hotel chain
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Basquiat Cole Genius CONFIRMED:"Album Is Largely From A Perspective Th..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #8301
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Melo will start tonight
Iman will sit out tonight to rest his leg
Dizzle is "expected" to debut tonight, replacing Iman in the lineup

Last edited by Born_Loser; 02-20-2012 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #8302
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,474 | Props total: 3096 3096
Deron was really pissed off

Oh yea.....Its almost time to take Stat to the back of the barn and put him out his misery.
 5 years ago '04        #8303
space
space
"When a Taiwanese reporter asked Jeremy Lin about losing to "no-good'' teams like the Nets, #Knicks PG went right with her. "I wouldn't call the Nets a "no-good'' team,'' Lin said. Jeremy acknowledges the major adjustment that still has to occur with Carmelo Anthony. "It is Day 1,'' Lin said. "

"Carmelo Anthony after his six-turnover, 11-point wreckage: "My mindset was to not come in and try to do too much and try to fit in with the system.'' Mission not accomplished. #Linsanity "
 5 years ago '04        #8304
space
space
JR Smith

Sorry NY I know y'all don't expect that out of me an I will play better soon!
 5 years ago '08        #8305
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,914 | Props total: 5672 5672
Last night showed why shump is so important he wouldve put the clamps on dwill
 5 years ago '08        #8306
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,914 | Props total: 5672 5672
 Blkboipurp said:
Deron was really pissed off

Oh yea.....Its almost time to take Stat to the back of the barn and put him out his misery.
What about melo?
 5 years ago '04        #8307
space
space
hopefully you fools are following @NYKNICKS theyve been giving away tickets like crazy lately

hopefully i win something this week
 5 years ago '07        #8308
Chief|m 51 heat pts51
space
space
$18,987 | Props total: 1014 1014
just getting home from work , only got to see till the beginning of the 2nd quarter

we were up 10 at one point, wtf happened
 5 years ago '04        #8309
space
space
 Chixf Xscx said:
just getting home from work , only got to see till the beginning of the 2nd quarter

we were up 10 at one point, wtf happened
16 3 pointers is what happened
 5 years ago '04        #8310
space
space
Felton is pretty much done for in Portland, wish NY would pick up the phone and work on something, get a third team involved and make a trade as an insurance policy.

should be interesting if Felton does come here though and accept being a backup next season tho
 5 years ago '10        #8311
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,303 | Props total: 10519 10519
 Born_Loser said:
Felton is pretty much done for in Portland, wish NY would pick up the phone and work on something, get a third team involved and make a trade as an insurance policy.

should be interesting if Felton does come here though and accept being a backup next season tho

But why would he come here after what we did to him?

And quick question y'all, should we make a play for Yi Jianlian?

Trade either TD or Walker for him, we get a 7 footer who can shoot, he's a good rebounder, he blocks shots, he'll be coming off the bench for a minimal price. Not to mention the media would be out of control if a Lin to Li connection becomes the norm....
 5 years ago '04        #8312
space
space
Felton knew the move wasn't personal and if i remember correctly, when he signed the small deal, he knew that things may change. he doesn't strike me as a dude that would take sh*t like that to heart, unlike that soft a.ss n*gga Wilson Chandler. if he comes back, he would be a backup BUT he will def. be getting playing time, plenty of it. he's proven under this system (assuming the coach is still around next year) but more importantly, he's NY proven so MSG doesn't scare him. until further notice, Felton > Dizzle

and Yi, yeah he would def. be a good fit under this system since his playing style is like a poor man's Dirk which would cause problems, especially if you have NOVAKane and Smitty as other options for the 3 on the floor at the sametime. if Lin was Chinese, you damn well know the headlines would read "The Chinese Connection"
 5 years ago '10        #8313
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Felton knew the move wasn't personal and if i remember correctly, when he signed the small deal, he knew that things may change. he doesn't strike me as a dude that would take sh*t like that to heart, unlike that soft a.ss n*gga Wilson Chandler. if he comes back, he would be a backup BUT he will def. be getting playing time, plenty of it. he's proven under this system (assuming the coach is still around next year) but more importantly, he's NY proven so MSG doesn't scare him. until further notice, Felton > Dizzle

and Yi, yeah he would def. be a good fit under this system since his playing style is like a poor man's Dirk which would cause problems, especially if you have NOVAKane and Smitty as other options for the 3 on the floor at the sametime. if Lin was Chinese, you damn well know the headlines would read "The Chinese Connection"
Why you calling Ill Will soft?
 5 years ago '10        #8314
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 dj ac said:
What about melo?
It was 1 game so it ain't no big deal............yet...
 5 years ago '04        #8315
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Why you calling Ill Will soft?
son, that dude takes sh*t to heart like no other
 5 years ago '07        #8316
Chief|m 51 heat pts51
space
space
$18,987 | Props total: 1014 1014
we about to have a misunderstanding, though

slander ill will again and furniture about to be moved,
 5 years ago '10        #8317
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,303 | Props total: 10519 10519
 Born_Loser said:

Ahhh I see & I just did a google search on Felton. Yea he wasn't really mad about it, just a business move. Would love for him to return in a reduced role where like you said he'll come off the bench but he'll be getting some nice minutes.

And @ The Chinese Connection

From what I've read though, both the chinese & taiwanese have claimed him as their own so maybe TCC could be a reality

However, the vast majority of Taiwanese people are of Han Chinese ethnicity. The Communist revolution in 1949 split the two entities, leading to a tremendous exodus of mainland Chinese to Taiwan.

Nonetheless, mainland China regards Taiwan as part of its territory. Even the United States agrees with this a.ssessment -- since 1979, Washington has recognized the People's Republic as the sole legitimate government for “one China” -- including Taiwan -- and has not maintained formal diplomatic relations with Taiwan since that time.

The state-controlled Chinese news agency, Xinhua, proudly declared: "Lin is virtually a household name in China, like Yao Ming, and there is wave after wave of calls for him to join the Chinese basketball team in the London Olympics.”

Thus, from Beijing’s perspective, Lin is clearly one of theirs – while Taiwan begs to differ.

Indeed, according to the Republic of China (Taiwan) Foreign Ministry, Lin, an American by birth, also has Taiwanese citizenship because both of his parents were Taiwanese citizens at the time of Lin’s birth in the U.S.

To a small island of only 23 million people and a rather ambiguous political existence, the success of someone like Lin is a rather big deal to the Taiwanese.

According to some media reports, it is believed that Lin’s grandmother moved from Zhejiang province in eastern China to Taiwan in the 1940s.

Other reports a.ssert that Lin’s ancestors hailed from coastal Fujian province and crossed the Taiwan Strait as long ago as 1707.

5 years ago '04        #8318
space
space
damn, my memory ain't as fu*ked

and don't make me go on twitter right now and say 1 dumb sh*t to him so he can get mad and delete his account for the millionth time lmfao

love his player ability but off the court, he soft like a babys a.ss son
 5 years ago '04        #8319
space
space
no Joe Johnson tonight or All-Star game.....if the NBA puts Lin to take his place i will

Josh Smith need to take that replacement spot though, still don't understand how they put Joe over him, Josh the best player on the team this season
 5 years ago '04        #8320
space
space
looks like Iman is no longer in the slam dunk contest cause of his leg, Utah's Jeremy Evans might be his replacement
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
38 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
219 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Any super hero got it worst with tha ladies than..
45 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
187 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy