most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
100 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #801
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
starting 5 should be

PG - Robinson
SG - Nichols
SF - Chandler
PF - Balkman
C - Morris

they got the most to prove since they are or going to be on the roster for sure.....the other dudes gotta earn they spot if enough room does come and they gotta get used to coming off the bench neway
 9 years ago '04        #802
space
space
fu*k YEAH

6 dudes in double figures

Greene was nice, dont know why but that sh*t reminded me of how Knicks aint sign Matt Carroll when he was a rookie....n*gga was leading the knicks in the preseason exhibition games (the games with the real team week before the real season starts) and they aint sign him for the whole season. never 4gave the knicks for that sh*t, saw the potential in him and now he's one of the most underrated pure shooters in the league
 9 years ago '05        #803
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Born_Loser said:
Greene Greene G-F 6-7 225 Colorado State
damn thats some name
 9 years ago '06        #804
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
LMAO @ Balkman pushing Durant around, dude needs to bulk up.
 9 years ago '06        #805
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
We will be playing the Chinese team tonight, who's watching?
 9 years ago '04        #806
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
damn thats some name
that's how they wrote it on the website, just copied and posted it

yeah, i'm watching that sh*t on NBA tv, i thought the next game was on thursday against the Kings but than i was looking at the next games today and the last game at 10 was against the Chinese, i'm def. gonna peep that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #807
space
space
these motherfu*kers need to hurry up...i wanna see my knicks play
 9 years ago '04        #808
space
space
Knicks need to create some space to sign atleast 3 of these guys (Chandler, Nichols and Greene)

if the Knicks trade d*ckau, Jones and Rose's expiring contract for like a draft pick, they got space for atleast Chandler and Nichols....now they need to get Jeromes bi*ch a.ss out and as far as Jared Jefferies, i'll give him about a month or 2 in the regular season to see if he can step the fu*k up
 9 years ago '06        #809
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
KNICKS FACING ROSTER SURPLUS
By MARC BERMAN

July 12, 2007 -- LAS VEGAS - Through two summer-league outings, second-round pick Demetris Nichols has shown he has a Knicks future beyond Las Vegas. But next season, it might come in Europe.

The Post has learned the Knicks are considering stashing Nichols in Europe for one season because of their roster surplus.

Because Nichols was a second-round pick, the Knicks do not have to sign him to a guaranteed contract and would still retain his rights.

But team president Isiah Thomas is still trying to make some moves to cut the roster from 17 to the maximum 15 to allow Nichols, selected 53rd by Portland, to play for the Knicks this season.

Knicks senior VP Glen Grunwald said Nichols still has chance to make the squad.

"Obviously you can only have 15 during the season," Grunwald told The Post. "We'll find a way to either keep him on the team or retain him as an a.sset for the future."

Thomas has been so impressed by the 6-foot, 8-inch shooting guard from Syracuse he truly wants to make a 3-for-1 trade to pare down to 15.

Though Thomas still has his dream of stealing Ron Artest from Sacramento for pittance, he has lowered his expectations. More likely, Dan d*ckau, Fred Jones or Nate Robinson will be traded in a minor deal.

"It's safe to say we're active," Thomas said. "By the time the season starts, we have to have 15 players. We have to be active. We're not necessarily looking to do major things. We think we've done enough major things. We want to do small things that may help here."

The Knicks (2-0) resume their summer-league schedule tonight vs. the Kings and Ron's brother, Daniel, who ripped the Knicks earlier this week for saying they wouldn't trade David Lee for Ron Artest. That could be a deal-breaker in a soap opera that could drag into the season.

Nichols is as c*cky as he is skilled with the jump shot, and is a foot taller than Robinson.

"I have a great opportunity to make the New York Knicks," Nichols said. "I'm going to prove a lot of people wrong, guys who didn't pick me. I can't wait for the opportunity."

Nichols, acquired in a draft-night trade, averaged 14 points in the two wins.

"He can really shoot the ball," Thomas said. "He's got a chance to be a good player in our league. He has the skill of shooting the ball. He's a good defender and he's competitive. He's definitely in the plans, but not, like, tomorrow."

It was no surprise that flaky Ron Artest backtracked on his declaration in The Post that he really wants to finish his career in Sacramento. In fact, Thomas predicted the flip-flop when he said of the bizarre claim, "A lot of good players have been changing their minds lately," referring to the Lakers' Kobe Bryant.

Artest, one day after saying he probably won't opt out next season, told the Sacramento Bee, "I mean I like it, but who knows? I'm not going to put myself in a position where I say, yeah, I want to stay here all the time. I trust my agent."

Artest said he is flattered by the buzz in New York.

"All the people in New York want it, it's been eight years (since I left St. John's) and it's always like, 'When's Ron coming back?' That makes me feel good," Artest told The Post.

Kings GM Geoff Petrie told Artest he won't be traded, but Artest softened that statement.

"Geoff is an honest dude. He lets you know there's a chance that things could happen, that I could be traded," Artest said.

The free-agency signing period began yesterday, but Thomas said he doesn't plan on using the $5.5 million mid-level exception. Thomas said he has interest in guard Steve Blake and has contacted his agent, but chances of signing him appear bleak.
 9 years ago '04        #810
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
who can we trade 3 for 1 for?? or better yet 2 trades...both 2 for 1's then we can sign our rookies.....what can yall think of?? maybe rose, nate dan for desman masond then jones and some money for earl boykins??
 9 years ago '05        #811
space
space
damn 1st off pissin-on-game u got best avy on boxden

i cant even post sh*t i look at that sh*t for a few mins then i forget what im typin :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #812
space
space
damn, it's not even fair what these knicks is doing to the kings lmfao
 9 years ago '05        #813
space
space
Nate is lookin awesome wat ever we do i dont want us to trade him
 9 years ago '04        #814
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
Nate is lookin awesome wat ever we do i dont want us to trade him
only ppl we gotta get rid of is James, Rose, d*ckau, Jones & Jefferies...and who we gotta sign are Chandler, Nichols & Greene

if d*ckau was playing like he was when he was in Atlanta than i wouldnt mind him staying
 9 years ago '05        #815
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
only ppl we gotta get rid of is James, Rose, d*ckau, Jones & Jefferies...and who we gotta sign are Chandler, Nichols & Greene

if d*ckau was playing like he was when he was in Atlanta than i wouldnt mind him staying
we dont got room for greene for sure

but i agree wit all the players u wanna get rid of but id like to add marbury to the list:D :D

jeffries and james are gunna be tough to move but we got rid of francis so i wont rule nething out
 9 years ago '06        #816
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
we dont got room for greene for sure

but i agree wit all the players u wanna get rid of but id like to add marbury to the list:D :D

jeffries and james are gunna be tough to move but we got rid of francis so i wont rule nething out

theres only room for 1 whiteboy on this squad.....and thats DAVID "fu*kING" LEE

and on anotha note.....i always said that shyt bout marbury too....couldnt stand him....

i changed my view in everyway about him last year...he still may not be a winner (obviously he has done anything otherwise to prove differently).....but he changed his whole attitute towards the game

hes one of the most gifted pg's in the league...and if he keeps this selfless play....we'll appreciate him more when he gotta carry the team on his back...

although i see mardy collins as our pg of the future.....is it me or do he remind anyone of chauncy billups??
 9 years ago '04        #817
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
ok hornets have 3 open spots and want a sign and trade to rid of mason so here you go

dan d
fred j
nate

for mason

???????
 9 years ago '06        #818
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
ok hornets have 3 open spots and want a sign and trade to rid of mason so here you go

dan d
fred j
nate

for mason

???????
I wouldn't pull the trigger, we have enough SF/SG types... and Nate looks good so far in the Summer League.
 9 years ago '05        #819
space
space
id like to keep nate around for next season to see what he can do i have a feelin hes gunna be pretty good

how bout jared "i cant make layups" jeffries and fred jones?
 9 years ago '04        #820
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
ok what about a 3 way with
jones to no
dan to no
james to bucks
mason to bucks
paterson to ny

then we would give up 3 for one and get paterson aka kobe k!ller

bucks will get back mason the one they want back
and no will get expering contracts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
241 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
10 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Heartbreaking Reason Why Elderly Asian-Americans Ride the Bus to t..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ebro calls Charlemagne a "Sambo"
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
67 comments
20 hours ago