Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #8161
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 Born_Loser said:
like i've been saying since jump street, all Lin needs is a chance to show himself
Jordan looks promising aswell, jeffries should get cut in my opinion it would make more sense to give players with more height playing time
 5 years ago '04        #8162
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
 Funeral James said:
Jordan looks promising aswell, jeffries should get cut in my opinion it would make more sense to give players with more height playing time
Jordan still too raw, Jared is at least a versatile defensive player...just shocked that Jorts playing time hasn't gone to Jordan for a little bit, especially since Phoney Douglas' playing time is getting cut short now, give some of that up to Jerome
 5 years ago '04        #8163
space
space
two guys will be making their debut at the starting lineup this season

Lin will start over Shumpert and Jared Jeffries will replace Amar'e who won't play (brother died in a car accident this morning)
 5 years ago '07        #8164
space
space
i just read about that, i know that will affect amare's game rip to his brother, either he plays with more passion or hes never the same again..

shumpert off the bench is a power move
 5 years ago '04        #8165
space
space
 Funeral James said:
i just read about that, i know that will affect amare's game rip to his brother, either he plays with more passion or hes never the same again..

shumpert off the bench is a power move
yeah, i'm hoping Amar'e comes back with a vengeance after the tragedy

and allow me to revert back to last years' state of mind, Earl Barron just became a free agent, GET EM!!!
 5 years ago '04        #8166
space
space
Knicks & Lakers ask Rockets about Jonny Flynn, sources say. NY mentions RBalkman/MBibby.Hou not interested. Nothing imminent w/ either team.

but this is from Chris Broussard, aka nothing i say is ever true unless I piggy back someone elses report
 5 years ago '07        #8167
space
space
why are they inquiring about flynn? i just don't get it let lin start 1 GAME FIRST!
 5 years ago '04        #8168
space
space
 Funeral James said:
why are they inquiring about flynn? i just don't get it let lin start 1 GAME FIRST!
i doubt this is news from today, especially since it's from Broussard so this most likely is from last week the earliest before they finally let Lin come out and play. but to play devil's advocate, let's say this is from today, the move makes sense since you really have no idea what to expect from B. Dizzle (was on schedule to come back weeks early and had a setback that's pushing his debut to after All-Star weekend). Flynn makes sense since Davis is not gonna be playing A LOT when he comes back anyway and you gotta give Lin a breather from time to time, Flynn played for Syracuse so MSG is not gonna scare him.
 5 years ago '04        #8169
space
space
and word is the setback was caused by back pains (this was the initial report) but also an Elbow Infection from a cut he got

Last edited by Born_Loser; 02-06-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #8170
space
space
no word when Amar'e will return and timetable for Melo is 1-2 weeks
 5 years ago '07        #8171
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
hmmm i hope ur right on the elbow infection. i'll take that instead of another back injury...

we should package TD/balkman/bibby for a PG/PF (to back up baron/lin/shump when they'e tired & chandler/amare when they're in foul trouble), and hopefully we'll land JR smith too

Amare
Tyson
Melo
Baron
Shump
Lin
JJ
Landry
Novak
Walker
Jordan
+
JR??
Sessions??
(off waivers) Hamady Ndiaye / Derrick Caracter / Solomon Jones??

I'll take that lineup into the playoffs
 5 years ago '04        #8172
space
space
yeah i am, the elbow infection was the real cause for the setback although he did have back pain too.

been saying since the off season though about moving Douglas for a 2nd rounder but with his horrible play, we'd be lucky to even get that. Houston doesn't wanna do a TD and Bibby for Flynn trade (can you blame them?).

JR Smith, who has made it no secret via twitter that he has NY on his mind and the feeling is mutual since that's the ONLY guy coming from China that they are focusing (Wilson Chandler can choose whatever team he wants to sign with AFTER this season) so this means Smith, if he does come here will take Bibby spot who will the likely candidate to get waived, if not traded

as far as point guards is concerned, gonna have to start looking for a cheap alternative, Sessions is making 4 mill and will be hard to trade for especially since Dan Gilbert has a boner for hating on big markets and Flynn is making 3 mill so only a combo of contracts will add up to make a move
 5 years ago '04        #8173
space
space
Amar'e will be back on Monday for practice
 5 years ago '04        #8174
space
space
sucks that no Melo or Amar'e for the next 3 games....more importantly the Laker game
 5 years ago '07        #8175
space
space
amare and melo should have taken smaller contracts for less money like lebron and bosh did so they can have some leg room
 5 years ago '07        #8176
space
space
i hope they dont try and get arenas they have a knack for pickin up washed up guards
 5 years ago '04        #8177
space
space
 Funeral James said:
amare and melo should have taken smaller contracts for less money like lebron and bosh did so they can have some leg room
 Funeral James said:
i hope they dont try and get arenas they have a knack for pickin up washed up guards
i think the new CBA allows players to restructure their contract up to 40%

and I have a better chance of being a NBA GM than Arenas has of joining the team. that's why he hasn't been sign yet and is holding a open audition in LA to showcase his abilities and every team is invited to check to evaluate him, there's really no interest from anyone right now, going after a 1 dimensional player whose nowhere near to being where he was at that 1 part of his game anymore is not a good look...plus, we need a REAL PG and going after JR Smith who does what Arenas used to do plus more is a much better look. MSG gonna have to hire more security though once his sister Precious and his girl Wiz Khalifa visit some games
 5 years ago '04        #8178
space
space
if you follow the knicks on twitter, they are having a contest for best caption...winner gets 2 tickets to the Laker game
 5 years ago '04        #8179
space
space
Shump is 6th in scoring, 3rd in a.ssists, 2nd in steals among rookies but that's not good enough to be in the revamped Rookie/Sophomore game

Fields is in though...i like the new format though

Last edited by Born_Loser; 02-08-2012 at 02:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #8180
space
space

[pic - click to view]

but what do i know, i'm just a dude who has been co-signing Lin since his rookie year and i got THIS thread to back up that claim
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
273 comments
1 day ago