New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Yo GTFO out my way...oh my bad bro
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD hair so bad he got ppl trying to help
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #8141
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,441 | Props total: 3039 3039
 Born_Loser said:
as a backup, yeah i do. the fact that he can keep his dribble makes him a better option than TD. ever since he went undrafted, i said in this section i wouldn't be mad if he eventually made his way over here cause he can play this system
I wouldn't mind seeing him play also but I doubt Antoni is gonna give him meaningful minutes.Dude is just 2 dam stubborn...
 5 years ago '04        #8142
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
 Blkboipurp said:
I wouldn't mind seeing him play also but I doubt Antoni is gonna give him meaningful minutes.Dude is just 2 dam stubborn...
yeah, with this shortened season, ppl gotta play especially when B. Dizzle is ready to takeover the 1 for us with his history of getting injured...1 thing i hate is he's the one always preaching against sending players to the d-league yet he only plays a certain amount of players umm what?

i'm just hoping the reports aren't true about Jamal Crawford could have been a Knick if they included TD in the trade proposal. dude better get traded for a 2nd rounder in the offseason
 5 years ago '10        #8143
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
yeah, with this shortened season, ppl gotta play especially when B. Dizzle is ready to takeover the 1 for us with his history of getting injured...1 thing i hate is he's the one always preaching against sending players to the d-league yet he only plays a certain amount of players umm what?

i'm just hoping the reports aren't true about Jamal Crawford could have been a Knick if they included TD in the trade proposal. dude better get traded for a 2nd rounder in the offseason
What your saying makes sense to everybody but him:lachen001:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeffries playing center again instead of giving Jordan minutes.

As for that report on Crawford like you I hope it was bullsh!t because I don't see how you wouldn't make that move......then again it is the Knicks.
 5 years ago '04        #8144
space
space
i miss Donnie Walsh

and i'm probably the only dude who appreciates Jefferies on this whole website but that's aight though lmfao
 5 years ago '10        #8145
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i miss Donnie Walsh

and i'm probably the only dude who appreciates Jefferies on this whole website but that's aight though lmfao
Don't let r burgundy hear you miss Donnie Walsh.According to him he screwed the Knicks up.

Oh and yea.....you probably are the only one who appreciates Jefferies
 5 years ago '04        #8146
space
space
and according to Alan "Based" Hahn, Lin was really brought back just to run scrimmage against B. Dizzle on game days
 5 years ago '04        #8147
space
space
according to reports (Berman & Iannazzone), B. Dizzle could make his debut as early as tomorrow
 5 years ago '04        #8148
space
space
Howard Beck

Knicks will pick up Toney Douglas' fourth-year option today, keeping him under contract through 2012-13.
 5 years ago '04        #8149
space
space
no Melo or B. Dizzle for the weekend
 5 years ago '04        #8150
space
space
Moke Hamilton suggested 5 different trade scenarios involving Amar'e...2 of these pipedreams i would consider

Trade #1
New York Knicks receive: Luis Scola, Goran Dragic, and New York’s own 2012 first round draft pick
Houston Rockets receive: Amar’e Stoudemire, Toney Douglas, and Jerome Jordan

Why the Knicks do it
Here, the draft pick is major. The 2012 draft will be the deepest since 2003 and the Knicks are currently shut out. Houston would convey New York’s own 2012 first round pick back to New York (the Knicks sent it to Houston as a part of the cap clearing Tracy McGrady trade back in February 2010). Better yet, Luis Scola would give the Knicks something they lack, even with Stoudemire—an offensive post threat. Dragic has shown flashes of brilliance in his short career. He flourished playing behind Steve Nash in Phoenix and could probably man the point guard position fairly well for the Knicks along with Baron Davis.

Why the Rockets do it
The Rockets have managed their cap and a.ssets well over the past few years but lack a primary offensive option that is capable of carrying the load on a nightly basis. With Kyle Lowry playing the best basketball of his career this year and Kevin Martin drilling jumpers from the perimeter, Stoudemire would fit in nicely. Samuel Dalembert could help protect Stoudemire and his defensive deficiencies. If Houston is ever to become more than a team with a lot of a.ssets and cap space, they’ll need to eventually take a risk and trade for someone who can help them score and distract opposing defenses.

Trade #2
New York Knicks receive: Elton Brand, Jodie Meeks, and Philadelphia’s own 2012 second-round pick
Philadelphia 76ers receive: Amar’e Stoudemire and Toney Douglas

Why the Knicks do it
They do it for the same reasons they’d trade Amar’e for Scola or Pau Gasol. Brand is a good post option whose health concerns seem to be a thing of the past. Even though he’ll soon be 33, Brand is coming off of a very good 2010-2011 campaign and is one of the few big guys in the league that gives you one steal and one block per game. He plays great in a half-court set and would have no issues with playing Robin to Carmelo’s Batman. In Jodie Meeks, the Knicks would get one of the best 3-point shooters in the league and would immediately fill their need at the shooting guard spot.

Why the 76ers do it
The 76ers are currently 12-6 and sit at first place in the Atlantic Division. But when you look at who they’ve beaten and who they’ve lost to, it’ll become obvious that they’re not as good as their record says. Aside from their Wednesday night loss to the Nets, back on January 21, they were blown out by the Heat. Ah, the Heat — the same team that ousted them from the playoffs last year. If the 76ers want to take the next step, they need to find someone who is capable of being the primary offensive option, yet be willing to share the ball. Stoudemire has proven that he can be that piece. By moving Meeks, the 76ers will also clear minutes for Evan Turner. With Jrue Holiday, Turner, Andre Iguodala, Stoudemire, and Spencer Hawes starting for Doug Collins’ team, I’d think they’d stand a better chance against the likes of the Chicagos and Miamis of the East.

Trade #3
New York Knicks receive: Pau Gasol, Darius Morris, and Dallas’ 2012 first round pick.
Los Angeles Lakers receive: Amar’e Stoudemire, Landry Fields, and Iman Shumpert.

Why the Knicks do it
It’s pretty simple. They’d be getting the best player in the trade. For some reason, Gasol has worn out his welcome in Tinsel Town. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. With Tyson Chandler, he would form the East’s version of the Twin Towers—at least on the defensive end. Like Anthony, Gasol excels in a half court system and is a great passer from the post. In Morris, the Knicks would get a young point guard prospect who was on their radar this past June. The Lakers got a Top-20 protected pick from the Mavericks when they sent Lamar Odom to the Big D. So long as they were getting Landry Fields and Iman Shumpert in return, they’d probably include it.

Why the Lakers do it
They know Kobe won’t be around forever, so they’re in “win now” mode. Since Mike Brown has implemented a pick and roll based system in Los Angeles, pairing Kobe with one of the best pick and roll bigs in the league would make for some sweet music. Stoudemire is just as reliable from the perimeter as Gasol, but a much better finisher in the paint. He isn’t nearly the passer that Gasol is, but with Gasol hanging out on the perimeter in Mike Brown’s sytem, the Lakers wouldn’t miss it. If they were getting the hometown kid, Landry Fields, and a young rookie prospect in Iman Shumpert, the deal would make sense since they desperately need backcourt depth.

Trade #4
New York Knicks receive: Dwight Howard, Hedo Turkoglu, and Chris Duhon
Orlando Magic receive: Amar’e Stoudemire, and Tyson Chandler

Why the Knicks do it
Ummm… Dwight Howard? In essence, the Knicks would be combining Tyson Chandler’s defensive and rebounding prowess with 2007 Stoudemire’s scoring ability. All they’d need is a Stretch 4 (Antawn Jamison will be a free agent this summer) and they’d be in business. Turkoglu and Duhon would both be included for cap purposes, but both would play important roles for the Knicks. Turkoglu has good chemistry with Dwight and plays well in a halfcourt system. Duhon once flourished under D’Antoni and could provide the Knicks with a very capable hand off the bench.

Why the Magic do it
Richard DeVos is the owner of the Orlando Magic. He’s 85 and doesn’t want to go through a long rebuilding process. If Dwight leaves Orlando, the Magic want to make sure that they have an opportunity to compete. At the very least, they want to get decent talent in return for Dwight to keep their brand new arena somewhat full. They surely will not make a trade like the one the Hornets made for Chris Paul. In Stoudemire, the Magic would be getting a local product. Amar’e was born in Lake Wales and played high school basketball at Orlando’s Cypress Creek High School. It would be the Central Florida version of Carmelo’s “homecoming” to New York. With Tyson Chandler, Ryan Anderson, J.J. Red!ck, and Jameer Nelson, the Magic would be no laughingstock. Moreover, a return of Chandler and Stoudemire would be great compared to the other offers they’d get. Unless the Lakers are willing to trade Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol (which they said they wouldn’t), or the Clippers were willing to deal Blake Griffin (which we have no reason to believe that the would), the Magic couldn’t possibly get more talent in return for a player that might leave them—like Shaq—with nothing.

Trade #5
New York Knicks receive: Joe Johnson and Ramon Sessions
Atlanta Hawks receive: Rashard Lewis, Nick Young, and Iman Shumpert
Washington Wizards receive: Amar’e Stoudemire and Marvin Williams
Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Andray Blatche

Why the Knicks do it
They would plug their hole at the point guard spot with a youngster that both Mike D’Antoni and his older brother, Dan, know very well. And although Joe Johnson has a whopping 5 years and $100M left on his contract, it’s only one more year than Stoudemire. Joe has shown the ability to hit big shots and can create off the dribble just as well as he can catch and shoot. This trade would leave the Knicks very thin up front, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. They’d need to fill the hole that Stoudemire’s departure would create, but they’d plug two in return.

Why the Hawks do it
It’s all about the money. Over the next five years, the Hawks will pay the combination of Marvin Williams and Joe Johnson a ridiculous $130 million. The Hawks also have long term money tied up in Al Horford and Josh Smith, but certainly cannot afford to pay $20-$30 million in luxury tax bills each year. Something has to give. For the Hawks, being committed to paying the combination of Rashard Lewis, Nick Young, and Iman Shumpert $50 million over the next four years has to be more appealing than the aforementioned $130 million option. In Lewis, they get a 3-point shooter who can help space the floor and in Young, they get a young shooting guard whose stock is rising because of his ability to score. We are not quite sure what Shumpert is yet, but he’s well known in Atlanta, having played his college ball for Georgia-Tech. This would represent a good haul for the Hawks. With Jeff Teague, Josh Smith, and Al Horford, the Hawks—though they might step back in the immediate future—would end up younger, fresher, and with more flexibility over the long term.

Why the Wizards do it
The team is a mess and they need a few veterans who actually play. Even more so, they need someone for John Wall to run with. Stoudemire and Williams both play well in transition and would both make fairly reliable targets for Wall. Though the deal would cost them Nick Young, they’re very likely to lose him this summer. Last summer, he felt disrespected by the Wizards lowball contract offer and accepted the one year qualifying offer. He’ll be unrestricted this summer and isn’t likely to return. The toughest part of the Wizards making this deal would be getting owner Ted Leonsis to invest serious money in Stoudemire and Williams. But if he has any intention of trying to build a winner in DC, he’ll have to pony up at some point.

Why the Cavaliers do it
The drafting of Kyrie Irving made Ramon Sessions expendable. They could jettison him and get Andray Blatche in return. Blatche might be a bit hard headed, but if Byron Scott was able to get positive production out of Kenyon Martin back in New Jersey, I think he can reach Blatche. With a reliable front court talent to play alongside Irving, I think the Cavaliers would be better having done their part in this four-teamer.
 5 years ago '04        #8151
space
space
JR Smith

"I wonder what it's like to play on broadway? #hmmmmm!"
 5 years ago '04        #8152
space
space
with B. Dizzle having a setback, NY might try to go after somebody they've been trying to get for like 2-3 years now, the expendable Ramon Sessions
 5 years ago '04        #8153
space
space
let the Chinese arms race begin, Berman says that K-Mart is officially available starting today
 5 years ago '04        #8154
space
space
"Knicks were hot on Kenyon Martin early, tailed off, and checking back now. As @HowardBeckNYT says, focus on JR Smith. NY needs guard help."
 5 years ago '07        #8155
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
They need to start making cuts, and what happened to Jorts? Saw him suited up on the sidelines.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 5 years ago '04        #8156
space
space
 Funeral James said:
They need to start making cuts, and what happened to Jorts? Saw him suited up on the sidelines.
he got injured in the Nugget game, just had surgery on the wrist this past Tuesday. the likely person to get cut from what i keep reading is Bibby if JR (who stays dropping subliminals on twitter lmfao) decides to come here. if K-Mart (doubt it) does as well, Lin or Jordan are the likely candidates
 5 years ago '07        #8157
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 Born_Loser said:
he got injured in the Nugget game, just had surgery on the wrist this past Tuesday. the likely person to get cut from what i keep reading is Bibby if JR (who stays dropping subliminals on twitter lmfao) decides to come here. if K-Mart (doubt it) does as well, Lin or Jordan are the likely candidates
Why bibby? Is he getting paid that much?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 217 (-134) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 5 years ago '04        #8158
space
space
 Funeral James said:
Why bibby? Is he getting paid that much?
every report ive seen is because Lin is unguaranteed and Bibby is injury prone, far as money Bibby is only about 50k more expensive. but yeah, JR Smith team is actually winning in China so he probably won't be elible to play till late March (and that's even if they make it to the finals). but who knows if this team does a trade or not, if they do, might clear up a roster spot or something and you won't even have to release anyone to clear a spot.

at the end of the day, ur PG rotation for now is toney, iman (should be a 2 if we ever get our pg situation straighten out) and if he ever plays, Diddy. Bibby is expendable especially if you can bring a guy like Smith whos a legit 2
 5 years ago '04        #8159
space
space
Chris Sheridan

"Game of the Night. It's the #Knicks again, because Mike D'Antoni will reportedly get fired if NY loses at Boston:"

5 years ago '04        #8160
space
space
like i've been saying since jump street, all Lin needs is a chance to show himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
155 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
160 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
358 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brinda Spencer
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy