New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #8021
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 1293 1293
cant wait till next season
 6 years ago '04        #8022
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Billups is officially a lock to stay in NY next season and NY will try and re-sign Wilson Chandler...don't forget he left his agent and is now represented by Amar'e's and Shawne Will's agent so it's possible (if Chandler's sensitive a.ss understand that the trade was not personal)...i'd prefer Gallo but it's w/e, we could use either of them
 6 years ago '09        #8023
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,322 | Props total: 260 260
Fields named first team All-Rookie

Landry Fields was the 39th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, but he finished his first season among the top five rookies in the league. The NBA will announce today the All-Rookie team for the 2010-11 season and Fields, a two-time Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month winner, was named to the first team. Joining him is Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin, plus John Wall (Wizards), Gary Neal (Spurs) and DeMarcus Cousins (Kings).

Fields averaged 9.7 points and 6.4 rebounds and appeared in all 82 games, with 81 starts, to become the first Knicks rookie to make 81 starts since Bill Cartwright started all 82 games in 1979-80.

The 6-7 shooting guard is the first Knick since Channing Frye (2005-06) to earn first team All-Rookie honors. In franchise history, Fields is only one of three players who weren't first round picks to be named to the All-Rookie team. The other two: Willis Reed (second-round pick, 1964-65) and d!ck Van Arsdale (third-round, 1965-66).

Fields also becomes the fifth draft selection by Donnie Walsh to become an All-Rookie selection. The others include Chuck Person (1986-87), Rik Smits (88-89), Jamaal Tinsley (01-02) and Danny Granger (05-06).

A relatively unknown prospect out of Stanford, Fields had a surprising immediate impact with the Knicks, who entered training camp with questions about the starting shooting guard spot. But Fields, a versatile, high-IQ player who showed off the ability to collect rebounds at that position and finish on the break, became the answer when the regular season began. He averaged 10.1 points and 7.1 rebounds and shot 51 percent from the first in the first 54 games of the season (before the all-star break). His numbers dramatically dipped (9.1, 4.8 and 45.3 percent) after the break, following the trade for Carmelo Anthony, mainly because there was less ball movement and less transition offense.

In the playoffs, Fields struggled mightily against Celtics veteran Ray Allen, while he made just 3 of 15 shots from the field (20 percent) and recorded just five rebounds in the four-game sweep.

The Knicks were pleased to come away from the Anthony trade without having to give up Fields in the deal, but with the new look of the team, there is a debate whether Fields and his skill set fit anymore. This offseason, one of his focuses will be on becoming a better three-point shooter, which is a priority now at that position. He shot a respectable 39.3 percent from downtown during the regular season, but missed each of his four attempts in the playoffs.

Coincidentally, Frye went from being a rookie revelation to a reserve and, eventually, was gone after his third season in a draft night trade for Zach Randolph.
 5 years ago '04        #8024
space
space
Wake Up Motherfu*kers

"BREAKING NEWS: Knicks announce Donnie Walsh is leaving his position as team president. Will remain as consultant. Details to come..."
 5 years ago '04        #8025
space
space
"Glen Grunwald will run the team as interim GM for the time being as a search for a new president and GM."
 5 years ago '07        #8026
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 Born_Loser said:
Billups is officially a lock to stay in NY next season and NY will try and re-sign Wilson Chandler...don't forget he left his agent and is now represented by Amar'e's and Shawne Will's agent so it's possible (if Chandler's sensitive a.ss understand that the trade was not personal)...i'd prefer Gallo but it's w/e, we could use either of them
that would be great, more chance of getting wilson back though..denver would be stupid to send gallo back
 5 years ago '07        #8027
space
space
when is billups coming back? sucks not being able to use him on 2k11
 5 years ago '04        #8028
space
space
quiet mofo's....

guess this'll be my last post on here

Knicks currently working on moving up in the draft, word is they might swap first round picks with Indiana and might even deal Toney Douglas for their 2nd round pick
 5 years ago '07        #8029
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
i like us moving up to get a higher pick and trading for Toney... we need to draft either a point (but the good ones are gone by then), tall shooting guard (marshon brooks?) or big men (Farried, Jeremy Tyler in the 2nd rd)

born u done with BX for good?
 5 years ago '07        #8030
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
quiet mofo's....

guess this'll be my last post on here

Knicks currently working on moving up in the draft, word is they might swap first round picks with Indiana and might even deal Toney Douglas for their 2nd round pick
 5 years ago '04        #8031
space
space
naw, not BX, still gotta mod my section....just seems everyone got a.ssassinated since the Melo trade. only thing missing is tumbleweeds
 5 years ago '07        #8032
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
We should take Marshon, Burke, Biyombo, Jordan Hamilton, Klay Thompson, or Faried in that order....anything else and my tv is getting thrown out the window
 5 years ago '07        #8033
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Marshon would be sg that can create and create for others as well as knock down mid range and long range jumpers consistently...got that nyc grit to his game...dont back down from anyone

[video - click to view]

Burke has plenty of upside a tall pg that can create and distribute for others....jumpshot might be questionable but avg 20 as a Sophomore in the Big 10...has star potential written all over him...best combo guard in the draft..dont let the Brandon Knight hype fool you...the coach cal track record on pg's is what has him slotted so high

[video - click to view]

Biyombo destroyed all the big men that he played against and he has the size and athleticism to become a Serge Ibaka type player and a monster on the boards

[video - click to view]

Jordan Hamliton is one of those guys that if left open will go for 30 and if you press he does possess the ability to beat the defender off the dribble and continue the a.ssault...He would thrive in D'antoni's gimmick I mean system

Klay Thompson is more skilled and aggressive Landry Fields...there isn't anything he can't do on the court although it seems like hes moving in slow motion some of the time and will run into problems when shot blockers are on the court but hes a knockdown shooter

[video - click to view]

Faried is a low budget Dennis Rodman on the college level this selection is the one I'm most skeptical about if he's there and we do decide to go with him..this will only confirm that Stat will stay at center unless addressed during FA signing period

[video - click to view]

What yall think??
 5 years ago '07        #8034
space
space
I don't think klay would get playing time, look what happened to rautins. he doesnt really stand out just another jj red!ck/kirk hinrich

the video of biyombo really changed my mind, very aggressive looks like a young mutombo out there.

I don't like smaller big men but he can only get better if he doesnt get injured

need a center replacement for ronny he plays well on defense but hes a hot head like kenyon martin used to be for no reason and gets into foul trouble.
 5 years ago '04        #8035
space
space
i'm not sold on Biyombo....and i've been telling people that Faried would be the perfect choice (if we had a second pick in the first). looks like NY has their eyes dead set on Jimmer, but i'm a ride with Klay as our pick. we will be getting atleast another pick in the draft though, i believe that, AT LEAST one more pick. our workout sessions were like 85% 2nd round talent and from what i've been reading, Knicks wanna fill up our recently acquired D-League team that H20 is Gming with talent to bring up eventually
 5 years ago '04        #8036
space
space
two pieces of news

Steve Nash to the Knicks looks like a STRONG possibility and it looks like we worked out a deal with the Bulls for one of their late 1st round picks
 5 years ago '07        #8037
space
space
another first round pick would be a good look: brooks/burks +byombi would be sufficient or both guards if possible..

but who would have to leave for nash or the bulls late pick?
 5 years ago '04        #8038
space
space
 Funeral James said:
another first round pick would be a good look: brooks/burks +byombi would be sufficient or both guards if possible..

but who would have to leave for nash or the bulls late pick?
Nash would be for Billups straight up and the Bulls pick would most likely be for cash (like 3 Million)...if Knicks don't get a 2nd round pick (i think they will), that late pick will likely be Brooks, Burks or Selby. if Nash does come to NY (doubt it will, but for sake of arguing) i have no problem with Jimmer (i still prefer Klay to Jimmer, since Kemba won't be there)....as far as a BIG is concerned, i see a LOT of ppl sleeping on Lucas Nogueira, if he's available, that would be a good look. and ppl seem to forget we traded for Jerome Jordan at the last draft, so he's an option. and Turiaf just signed his player option so he's staying as well.

Faried is another player i really want, dudes a bulldog in the paint
 5 years ago '08        #8039
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,785 | Props total: 5521 5521
I want either burks,faried or biyombo probably depends on whos available at 17
 5 years ago '04        #8040
space
space
 dj ac said:
I want either burks,faried or biyombo probably depends on whos available at 17
if Raptors stay true to their word about getting a REAL center and moving Barg to the 4, all signs are pointing aht Biyombo is gone

with the late pick, a guy that i forgot to mention, Charles Jenkins, if we can move Douglas for something else, Jenkins should take his spot
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago