Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
123 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Paul Pierce on Embiid: "I’m tired of getting a little taste of him. I want..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #8001
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,086 | Props total: 3479 3479
NY - Melo, Billups, Williams, Balkman, Carter and Brewer from Minnesota

Den - Gallo, Mozgov, Chandler, Felton, 2014 1st round, the 2 2nd Round Picks from the GS trade and 3 Million dollars

Minne - Curry and Randolph

and if possible, it's highly likley that Corey Brewer will get traded back out to another team if we can get a better SG out there....and we should hear something about Earl Barron coming back since now we REALLY need help in the paint
 7 years ago '07        #8002
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
I hate this organization.
 7 years ago '06        #8003
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
I hate this organization.
x's infinity
 7 years ago '04        #8004
Jae_Hood_354 127 heat pts127
space
space
$8,265 | Props total: 2765 2765
someone get this vid up of amares thoughts of the trade:
 7 years ago '06        #8005
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
I'll be rootin' for these guys on the side. Going to miss them!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #8006
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

Real talk,

Those are my dudes, ill will, gallo and felton.

They played hard while they were here.
 02-23-2011, 05:27 PM         #8007
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

I can't help feeling sad and happy. I wish them well.
 7 years ago '04        #8008
Jae_Hood_354 127 heat pts127
space
space
$8,265 | Props total: 2765 2765
for the couple months felton was here he played hard , i wish them the best in denver

about tonights win: melo shot like crap but still had 27 billups had a good debut too..good win
 7 years ago '04        #8009
space
space
Azubuike has been waived...either a huge curveball or Brewer is giving waived as well

we know Jeffries is taking one of those spot...dare i say, Troy Murphy as the other?
 7 years ago '06        #8010
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Azubuike has been waived...either a huge curveball or Brewer is giving waived as well

we know Jeffries is taking one of those spot...dare i say, Troy Murphy as the other?
I think Murph already nixed us from his list, hasn't he already signed in Boston? So many conflicting reports out there.

I wonder if the Knicks are going to get into the Rasual Butler sweepstakes. Long time friend of Melo who would fit right in campin' in the corner and spacing the floor. Cutting Brewer would make much more sense.
 7 years ago '06        #8011
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
There is a reason why the NBA as a product trails the NFL by a mile... you can take an old, aging, beat up team and basically force them to stay in every game by letting then grab, hold, flop and kick... this was typical... knicks made big shots.. TD hits a three, knicks up one with the ball, and sure as hell is hot, you knew they would find a way to make sure the knicks never got a shot.. with pierce drapped all over melo, they call an offensive foul? I thought the NBA was a progressive league? why is it insisting to holding onto teams no one gives a damn about watching... is boston with it's fading style and talent really what is good for the NBA? what a joke.. honestly, the NBA has turned me completely against it..

keys:

carmelo: not the game I expected, took some bad shots, and didn't get any calls, but he has to take better shots and play through the holding and grabbing.. 5-18 for 15 points.. not a good game

Billups: I hope he is ok.. that is the most important thing.. but 3-11 shooting is not going to hack it.

Amare: 28/11/2. He was a man in every sense of the word, some really strong moves and a nice jumper tonight.. amare was amazing in the 4th.. while being held by garnett all night... great game

Turiaf: very effective game for turiaf 9/5 boards and very active

TD: hit a big three, and although a little shakyshowed a lot of heart, 8/2 dimes, but didn't get any long rebounds. something that k!lled us tonight

Walker: when melo got 2 early fouls, he came in and gave us a lift with 7 points off the bench. solid game

Williams: hit a three, really didn't get many looks

fields: forcing shots.. guy is really k!lling us at the SG spot. we need his size on defense but offensively he is k!lling us.. didn't score a point..

first half, knicks were hitting shots, moving the ball. in the second half, boston goes into Hold mode.. anyone that thinks that all of a sudded they turn it up defensively and actually are playing good defense is really not watching.... The refs are absoutely the worst in all of sports... inconsistent and they often turn their heads.. they are swayed by the home crows and reputations...

SOTN: jermain oneal.. this bum... that is all I have to say..

sorry guys I sound so bitter, but honestly, I can't watch these games with any level of hope or seriousness... this is WWF at it's worst!!!

(I KNOW, I KNOW... ITS BEEN A WHILE FINALLY HAVE A CPU I WASN'T ONLINE AS MUCH)
 6 years ago '06        #8012
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
just speechless... you come out to an amped MSG crowd and go down 22-5.. that is on the team, coach, players, everyone..

You let pierce and ray allen light you up and honestly, I have never seen two players hit almost every shot they took.... they were 25-36 from the field... with wide open looks...

without amare( he is just not here) and billups, we don't have the talent.. melo 4-16 is pretty much him having to play 1-5...

we don't have height I watched 4 celtic offensive boards lead to back breaking three after back breaking three...

Our bench players, williams and walker played hard, it is not their fault what happened tonight.... Douglas was horrible.. I actually watched douglas look at pierce with the ball, he had to choose between pierce and rondo.. Now pierce has the ball may I remind you and don't you know this fool leaves pierce and goes to rondo as pierce drains a three...

starting fields is ridiculous.. he can't hit Ft's he turns the ball over, he was losing ray allen time after time after time....

Jeffries plays hard, but offensively he is k!lling us..

It was a good run fellas... but next year, time to make some serious changes.. and honestly, I am on the fench with the coach as well... he has a problem playing guys with height and that has come back to bite us.. can't win in the NBA when you are playing guys at center who are smaller than the other teams Small forwards...

the garbage that went on in this game.. watching rondo literally throw the ball all over the court, bad pass after bad pass and it finds it way to players who could not miss tonight. I don't respect that clown, not one bit...

I probably won't bother watching sunday.. Not sure.... if I want to invest my emotions into winning one game to only go back to boston and lose in frustrating fashion.
 6 years ago '06        #8013
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,205 | Props total: 6046 6046
cant wait till next season
 6 years ago '04        #8014
space
space
Billups is officially a lock to stay in NY next season and NY will try and re-sign Wilson Chandler...don't forget he left his agent and is now represented by Amar'e's and Shawne Will's agent so it's possible (if Chandler's sensitive a.ss understand that the trade was not personal)...i'd prefer Gallo but it's w/e, we could use either of them
 6 years ago '09        #8015
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,414 | Props total: 408 408
Fields named first team All-Rookie

Landry Fields was the 39th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, but he finished his first season among the top five rookies in the league. The NBA will announce today the All-Rookie team for the 2010-11 season and Fields, a two-time Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month winner, was named to the first team. Joining him is Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin, plus John Wall (Wizards), Gary Neal (Spurs) and DeMarcus Cousins (Kings).

Fields averaged 9.7 points and 6.4 rebounds and appeared in all 82 games, with 81 starts, to become the first Knicks rookie to make 81 starts since Bill Cartwright started all 82 games in 1979-80.

The 6-7 shooting guard is the first Knick since Channing Frye (2005-06) to earn first team All-Rookie honors. In franchise history, Fields is only one of three players who weren't first round picks to be named to the All-Rookie team. The other two: Willis Reed (second-round pick, 1964-65) and d!ck Van Arsdale (third-round, 1965-66).

Fields also becomes the fifth draft selection by Donnie Walsh to become an All-Rookie selection. The others include Chuck Person (1986-87), Rik Smits (88-89), Jamaal Tinsley (01-02) and Danny Granger (05-06).

A relatively unknown prospect out of Stanford, Fields had a surprising immediate impact with the Knicks, who entered training camp with questions about the starting shooting guard spot. But Fields, a versatile, high-IQ player who showed off the ability to collect rebounds at that position and finish on the break, became the answer when the regular season began. He averaged 10.1 points and 7.1 rebounds and shot 51 percent from the first in the first 54 games of the season (before the all-star break). His numbers dramatically dipped (9.1, 4.8 and 45.3 percent) after the break, following the trade for Carmelo Anthony, mainly because there was less ball movement and less transition offense.

In the playoffs, Fields struggled mightily against Celtics veteran Ray Allen, while he made just 3 of 15 shots from the field (20 percent) and recorded just five rebounds in the four-game sweep.

The Knicks were pleased to come away from the Anthony trade without having to give up Fields in the deal, but with the new look of the team, there is a debate whether Fields and his skill set fit anymore. This offseason, one of his focuses will be on becoming a better three-point shooter, which is a priority now at that position. He shot a respectable 39.3 percent from downtown during the regular season, but missed each of his four attempts in the playoffs.

Coincidentally, Frye went from being a rookie revelation to a reserve and, eventually, was gone after his third season in a draft night trade for Zach Randolph.
 6 years ago '04        #8016
space
space
Wake Up Motherfu*kers

"BREAKING NEWS: Knicks announce Donnie Walsh is leaving his position as team president. Will remain as consultant. Details to come..."
 6 years ago '04        #8017
space
space
"Glen Grunwald will run the team as interim GM for the time being as a search for a new president and GM."
 6 years ago '07        #8018
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,468 | Props total: 377 377
 Born_Loser said:
Billups is officially a lock to stay in NY next season and NY will try and re-sign Wilson Chandler...don't forget he left his agent and is now represented by Amar'e's and Shawne Will's agent so it's possible (if Chandler's sensitive a.ss understand that the trade was not personal)...i'd prefer Gallo but it's w/e, we could use either of them
that would be great, more chance of getting wilson back though..denver would be stupid to send gallo back
 6 years ago '07        #8019
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,468 | Props total: 377 377
when is billups coming back? sucks not being able to use him on 2k11
 6 years ago '04        #8020
space
space
quiet mofo's....

guess this'll be my last post on here

Knicks currently working on moving up in the draft, word is they might swap first round picks with Indiana and might even deal Toney Douglas for their 2nd round pick
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankroll Fresh Killer Says He Misses Him
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Metro Boomin Warns Producers: Don't Let Atlantic Records Steal Your Soul
97 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside **Warning! Do Not Travel to the following cities during these weekend..
113 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 keeping it real on the Hell Rell situation
75 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Workout Your Body Type - Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph?
26 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy