New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Part Of Logan Just Screened For Critics, Here's What They Think
11 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside [NEW] Ab-Soul "RAW(backwards) [Jay Electronica Diss]
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
55 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #7981
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]

WC was wet!

Statement win for us, going west and starting off with this victory. Hopefully this momentum carries over.
 6 years ago '07        #7982
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279

6 years ago '06        #7983
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
I'll be sitting 2nd row courtside Tuesday Night in Portland. f**kin' stoked!
 6 years ago '06        #7984
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Portland was awesome last night, though I did have to drive 3hrs back to Seattle which took me 5 because of the snow.

Talked to Alan Hahn during shootaround. I know he's taken his heat here, but to be honest...I didn't see Isola sitting on the Knicks bench during shootaround. Chatted it up about the Melo situation, seeing if he had any updates. He was really chill, very approachable.

The best was my high 5 from Tina, she's thicker in person...what a hottie! I confessed my love and told her not to tell my woman.

Speaking of the lil lady...It was great to see that the last 2 Knicks left working on their game after shootaround was none other than Ray Felton and Amar'e. I went to take a pic of STAT but my damn battery went dead. I was so pissed! My girl told me she charged the battery, little did I know she was talking about our **** Coolpix. STAT gave me the "SMH" look, what an amateur.

When I was talking with Hahn, another fan was talking about CP3 in 2012 and if we'd be able to land him somehow. Raymond Felton walked by us right as he said that. I looked right at Ray and said "Who needs CP3, Felton's been a godsend", he looked over and gave me some dap while he was signing some autographs.

Game was awesome, Portland has some great basketball fans. Everyone was so nice and the arena was amazing. Much more compact than MSG, it got pretty loud at times.

After the game, my boy who I met up with met Amar'e walking to the tunnel after doing the postgame show. He stopped to sign autographs for the Knicks fans and gave him a pound (he was so excited...haha). He took some video and has some pics, I'll post them up when he emails them to me.

Just an overall great time, just pissed my battery wasn't charged. Wanted to take some nice pics in Portland, sweet little spot. Will definitely go back to catch another game there this year.
 6 years ago '07        #7985
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
good s**t drunk... i think all the knicks fans (cept r burgundy) know what it is with ray ray... u may have inspired him to the 14 dimes, no to's nite
 6 years ago '04        #7986
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
- supposedly we have a deal locked for a 1st round pick in Randolph to Minnesota (most likely, Telfair)

- the reason why i prefer we SIGN instead of TRADE for Melo, is the real possibility of having to give up 2 of these guys, Chandler, Gallo and Landry

- DeAndre Jordan & Marc Gasol are two guys that NY will try and get next season for the Center position
 6 years ago '06        #7987
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
- the reason why i prefer we SIGN instead of TRADE for Melo, is the real possibility of having to give up 2 of these guys, Chandler, Gallo and Landry
I truly don't see us giving up 2 of those 3. Denver will have their backs against the wall at the deadline if Melo does not agree to extend in New Jersey, Walsh played his hand correctly and will certainly use that leverage in not having to mortgage our future to acquire him.

We'll most definitely have to give ONE of them up, but we'll most likely take on additional future salary (Harrington and/or Birdman; maybe even Balkman back in the Blue and Orange). Giving Denver future flexibility in the cap will counter the additional prospect heading back to the Nuggets.

We'd then be able to keep Turiaf, have the choice to re-up Wilson (or keep Gallo depending on the deal) or trade one of them for a big man...and retain the MLE to sign another solid rotation player in the offseason.

I'd much rather get Melo in-season...make a run now, while retaining the ability to make further moves without being hamstrung by the cap. Having the MLE in the offseason, in addition to having Melo, is much more worth it than not.
 6 years ago '04        #7988
space
space
Knicks and Denver are finally doing the smart thing and involving multiple teams...Minne has to get involved for that first round pick trade, maybe Denver can talk to them and move another player. Knicks are trying to get Memphis involved so they can move OJ to Denver so that'll help keep another one of the 3 players....if Balkman comes back or we get Birdman, that would be tight too or even both for depth
 6 years ago '04        #7989
space
space
according to "sources" Donnie Walsh is flying to Texas....maybe a meet and greet with Houston?
 6 years ago '04        #7990
space
space
Knicks found a loophole...if they can make a trade for a 2012 first round pick, they can trade both the 2011 and 2013 draft picks
 6 years ago '04        #7991
space
space
dont be shocked if the trade involving Randolph has Jared Jefferies coming back to NY
 6 years ago '07        #7992
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Glad we won...I wouldn't of heard the end of it from my ppls out in DC if the knicks had dropped a game to the wiz at home
 01-25-2011, 07:25 PM         #7993
cmonsta 2011 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go knicks!!!
 6 years ago '06        #7994
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
WojYahooNBA
Y! Sources: As Knicks pursue 'Melo, Donnie Walsh hiring ex-Denver GM Mark Warkentien as a high-level consultant.

---

More interesting tidbits...

Warkentien recently left his agent, Steve Kaufmann, to join William Wesley and the ever-powerful CAA. Wesley is the longtime a.ssociate of Leon Rose, Anthony's agent. Wesley has emerged as a key player in Anthony's future destination.

FisolaNYDN

Melo on Knicks hiring former Den GM Mark Warkentien as consultant:"As far as I'm concerned that's a great addition to their organization."
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web
What does this mean for the Knicks' pursuit of Anthony? On one hand, teaming Warkentien with Walsh on the Denver trade negotiations would make it a decidedly unfair f!ght -- combining Walsh's experience with Warkentien's direct knowledge of the Denver power structure and Stan Kroenke's tendencies and psychology when it comes to deal-making.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 01-31-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #7995
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 268 268

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #7996
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 63 63
I been wanting to see Timofey put in work all season and the one game he does, I f**king miss it. God damn it!
 6 years ago '10        #7997
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3083 3083
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #7998
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Here's a translated interview from Mozgov with some great quotes in there...

6 years ago '04        #7999
space
space
Three Team Trade Between NY/Minn/Denver

if it goes down, it'll be as followed

Melo to NY
Curry and Randolph to Minne
Chandler and Brewer with Minne's first rounder to Denver
 6 years ago '06        #8000
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Preview of the Clippers game on Wednesday...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
275 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
32 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy