New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Does she have pants on!?? 🙄
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #781
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 TheKidHypno' said:
we should sign allen houston for the league minimum for all those years he r*ped us
thats wut i'm thinking...he could regain himself by scoring all them 3's for us for the mid level exception...would be sick if we somehow got him and Lewis together, raining 3's all day if you leave em open and if they covered than we got Curry playing 1 on 1 and you getting dunked on and if Curry's dunks bounce off the rim, we got THE GREAT WHITE HOPE getting that bound and dunking it in for himself
 9 years ago '06        #782
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
thats wut i'm thinking...he could regain himself by scoring all them 3's for us for the mid level exception...would be sick if we somehow got him and Lewis together, raining 3's all day if you leave em open and if they covered than we got Curry playing 1 on 1 and you getting dunked on and if Curry's dunks bounce off the rim, we got THE GREAT WHITE HOPE getting that bound and dunking it in for himself
curry can sit outside and drain 3s all night

you already forgot???

9 years ago '04        #783
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
curry can sit outside and drain 3s all night

you already forgot???

07-01-2007, 11:42 PM         #784
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
you seem to have forgotten that curry doesn't dunk.....if he learns to play bigger and above the rim than we'll be a problem in not only the east but the whole nba....if we get rashard lewis we would have the best front court in all of basketball.:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #785
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
By MARC BERMAN

July 2, 2007 -- Stephon Marbury weighed in on the controversial Zach Randolph blockbuster and proclaimed he’ll be happy to take an even lesser scoring role in the offense, feeling the Knicks’ chances of winning a title has just bumped up.

The scrutiny on Marbury’s role as distributor will be larger than ever, with Eddy Curry and Randolph rocking the low post.

“You know that Eddy is man, and Zach is the man,” Marbury told The Post after hosting Saturday’s Coney Island Starbury sneaker giveaway that drew thousands. “Everything goes through them. I’ve been trying my whole career to have one guy who can score in the post. Now I have two guys. We have something in Zach totally different because he’s a left-handed post player.

“Us having two guys like that, you have to recognize what’s at stake,” Marbury said. “Make sure they get fed all the time. I get the scraps. If we’re winning, I don’t care if I score four points.”

Randolph will take a physical today to finalize the deal. He’ll then hold a press conference at the Knicks’ Westchester facility where he’ll be asked multiple times to explain his vast criminal record dating to high school that includes charges of battery, shoplifting, s3xual a.ssault, driving under the influence of marijuana and gun possession.

Randolph also will be asked whether his notorious posse, Hoop Family, will move to New York with him. According to an Oregonian columnist, Randolph’s Portland posse were overheard shouting angrily when the trade was announced Thursday night.

Marbury got to know Randolph after speaking at length to his aunt last summer in Indianapolis at a Steve & Barry’s store appearance.

“He’ll be fine,” Marbury said. “Every place is different for everybody. You do different things. That’s OK. He comes to New York with a clean record, clean bill of health. He has a fresh start in the biggest media market in the world.”

Marbury’s scoring average shrank to 16.4 points last season but received rave reviews from Isiah Thomas for sacrificing his shot total to run The Eddy Offense.

“I love the fact I can see myself playing a role that allows me to keep things together,” Marbury said. “If we stay together, we’ll find ourselves playing for a long time.

“Now I’ll be averaging 11 points, 13 a.ssists, five rebounds,” Marbury said. “My average is going to take a big dip, but it’s not about that. I don’t mind because we have a better chance of winning a championship. We have to come to camp locked in on one thing: winning a championship.”

Marbury said once Randolph and Curry learn to play together, the offense will be explosive. Each of their starting five - Marbury, Jamal Crawford, Quentin Richardson, Randolph and Curry - are capable of scoring 30 points any given night.

“When them two guys get on the same page, once they do, they’ll be at the rim all day long,” Marbury said.

The trade’s biggest risk is if Randolph gets a lengthy suspension for drug use. The NBA tests four times a year for marijuana, but Randolph has never been suspended for a positive.

Rookie forward Wilson Chandler will get a baptism by fire in his pro debut. The Knicks will face Seattle and Kevin Durant in their Las Vegas Summer League opener July 9. Cap throw-ins Fred Jones and Dan d*ckau will attend today’s press conference, as Thomas hasn’t ruled out keeping them if he can’t trade their expiring contracts.
 9 years ago '04        #786
space
space
oh sh*t, they got both got expiring contracts

damn, it's a beautiful day than, i thought they had atleast 2 years left each

sh*t, Lewis coming here in a sign and trade just got better if we can gtive Seattle 3 expiring contracts and maybe Jerome James (if they dumb enough to take him back) and/or Jared Jefferies andwe got ourselves a real team
 9 years ago '04        #787
space
space
Kings forward Ron Artest is more attainable for the Knicks. Isiah Thomas had stayed clear of his former player because of his list of violent transgressions that soured owner James Dolan. With the acquisitions of troubled Zach Randolph, the character issue is dead. Artest, whose fallen out of favor in Sacramento, makes sense. Small forward is the hole in the lineup, and Artest would make the Knicks a solid perimeter defensive team that would cover up their shot-blocking woes. Jared Jeffries was such a disappointment that Quentin Richardson is slated to start there next season. Thomas has 17 players on the roster - two above the max, so another trade is coming - even if it's lateral. The new players can't be dealt for 30 days, so Jared Jeffries, Nate Robinson and Randolph Morris are being shopped.
 9 years ago '04        #788
space
space
hopefully Knicks can wait the 30 days so we can give them both them expiring contracts PLUS Rose's expiring contract and either or both Jefferies and James...dont want lil n*gga to be gone and Morris either because i've never seen him so i dont wanna a.ssume we gave up a good future players
 07-04-2007, 09:20 PM         #789
Mello_da_don 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope ya'll n*ggaz do good since we (Portland, OR Portland Trail Blazers) trade ya'll Zach Randolph, we got some good people too Francis and Fry, but we about to k!ll tha league, ya'll??? Problely not!! lol
 9 years ago '06        #790
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,432 | Props total: 49 49
Frye is whack, trust me. too soft.
 9 years ago '06        #791
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
The Knicks announced yesterday that Mardy Collins had arthroscopic left knee surgery…six weeks ago.

JOEL CAIROWhy did the Knicks suppress this information for nearly two months? Because they are the Knicks. It is the same reason why every GM talks to the media in the days leading up to the NBA Draft except Isiah Thomas.

Anyway, it is unclear if Collins will participate here in the Vegas Summer League which means more time at point guard for Nate Robinson…and probably fewer shots for anyone else. Summer league coach Dave Hanners says that Robinson will get a long look at point guard but I don’t think that will work. It didn’t work for the Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown, it didn't work for Thomas and it won't work for Hanners. He’s a shooting guard in a point guard’s body.

-- Rookies Wilson Chandler and Demetris Nichols both practiced yesterday but by the time the media was allowed to view the workout, the team was merely going through shooting drills.

-- Knicks forward Malik Rose attended the wedding reception for Tony Parker and Eva Longoria yesterday in Paris. I hope he had the guts to ask Jessica Alba for a dance.

Last edited by lmnop; 07-07-2007 at 07:20 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #792
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
The Knicks announced yesterday that Mardy Collins had arthroscopic left knee surgery…six weeks ago.

JOEL CAIROWhy did the Knicks suppress this information for nearly two months? Because they are the Knicks. It is the same reason why every GM talks to the media in the days leading up to the NBA Draft except Isiah Thomas.

Anyway, it is unclear if Collins will participate here in the Vegas Summer League which means more time at point guard for Nate Robinson…and probably fewer shots for anyone else. Summer league coach Dave Hanners says that Robinson will get a long look at point guard but I don’t think that will work. It didn’t work for the Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown, it didn't work for Thomas and it won't work for Hanners. He’s a shooting guard in a point guard’s body.

-- Rookies Wilson Chandler and Demetris Nichols both practiced yesterday but by the time the media was allowed to view the workout, the team was merely going through shooting drills.

-- Knicks forward Malik Rose attended the wedding reception for Tony Parker and Eva Longoria yesterday in Paris. I hope he had the guts to ask Jessica Alba for a dance.

i lmao if he pulled the ol malik "tug on her pants" ta get them panties ta drop
 9 years ago '07        #793
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
need a ill knicks signature or myspace layout...any suggestions?
 9 years ago '07        #794
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Gd_UP said:
Frye is whack, trust me. too soft.
Frye is aight hes a outside to inside player but being that he's so tall it should be the other way around
 9 years ago '04        #795
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Frye is aight hes a outside to inside player but being that he's so tall it should be the other way around
you'd think he aint wanna break a nail the way that n*gga is on D
 07-08-2007, 01:49 PM         #796
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #797
space
space
just a reminder for all the REAL knick fans and the ones who somehow popped out the woodwork, game 1 of the summer league @ 10, MSG

i know the rookies are playing but i hope Nate is there and i want d*ckau and Fred Jones on there to see how they'll play with a team of rookies and sh*t...who knows, maybe Zeke will sign another dude if he trades enough people clearing up some room for some more signings
 9 years ago '06        #798
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
just a reminder for all the REAL knick fans and the ones who somehow popped out the woodwork, game 1 of the summer league @ 10, MSG

i know the rookies are playing but i hope Nate is there and i want d*ckau and Fred Jones on there to see how they'll play with a team of rookies and sh*t...who knows, maybe Zeke will sign another dude if he trades enough people clearing up some room for some more signings
LAS VEGAS - Nate Robinson said he's not really a point guard and not really a shooting guard. So what is he?

"I consider myself a whatever-happens guard," he said yesterday.

His place in the Knicks' rotation is as unpredictable as his game, and that's why Robinson agreed to be part of the summer league team, which begins play here against Kevin Durant and the Seattle SuperSonics tonight at Cox Pavilion on the UNLV campus.

Robinson, who is heading into his third NBA season, won't say he feels pressure to show anything this week. But with a lot of guards on the roster in competition for playing time, Robinson's immediate future as a Knick seems to hinge on his ability to get his erratic game under control.

His offense has never been a problem, even with inconsistent playing time. Robinson averaged 10.1 points this past season and had seven 20-plus-point games despite averaging 21.2 minutes. He shot 43 percent from the floor and 39 percent from three-point range.

But he had only 90 a.ssists (1.4 per game) with 72 turnovers (1.1 per game), which is a sign of his inability to control the ball and set up his teammates.

And the part of Robinson's game that needs the most improvement? "Decision-making for me, right now," the 5-9 ball of energy said. "Not getting out of control at times."

Then he explained why that's such a challenge: "But to me, my out-of-control is my control. It's kind of weird to juggle both at the same time."

Isiah Thomas, who arrived Saturday night to watch the workouts and games, said he doesn't want Robinson to change his game too dramatically. But there's no doubt Robinson's erratic play drove Thomas to distraction throughout the past season.

"He's had some growing pains within the game, but the way he's going about competing and working on his game, I like everything about him," Thomas said. "I'm not encouraging him to change too much of his game because I like what he does. I just want him to get better at it."

Assistant coach Dave Hanners, who is running the summer league team, said Robinson needs "reps" at point guard. The summer league will provide a good opportunity for Robinson to get to know the Knicks' offensive system better. And the Knicks can get a sense of whether Robinson fits into their plans.

"I don't think he's going to become this point guard in the summer league," Thomas said. "That's not what I'm looking for. But I do want him to continue to get better."

Notes & quotes: Thomas said he is not pursuing any trades but is looking into any opportunities that would improve the Knicks. He also said it would have to take a major deal to include David Lee in anything. "We have no intentions of moving him," Thomas said. Right now the most intriguing option - Sacramento's Ron Artest - is believed to be on the back burner and might never come to fruition as long as the Kings insist on getting Lee in return. Artest has an opt-out after the coming season and is expected to exercise it for a bigger payday, so it is believed Thomas doesn't want to give up too much, even if adding Artest makes the Knicks a serious contender in the East.
 9 years ago '04        #799
space
space
if Belinelli scores crazy against the 76ers, i'm gonna be mad the Knicks aint try something to get him...he was in alot of Mock Drafts coming to NY and was rumored to be coming here...oh well, guess we'll find out tonight (or atleast i will since i dont really be fu*king with College Ball, gonna start this year) if Chandler is gonna be another nice pick by The Draft Genius Zeke
 9 years ago '04        #800
space
space
FINALLY!!!!!

been waiting forever and i'm fiending to see who playing for the Knicks, i finally found the roster, thought i'd hook it up in case ppl been wanting to know too

32 Renaldo Balkman F 6-8 208 South Carolina
38 Ali Beridel G 6-6 200 Valparaiso
45 Alex Bougaieff C 6-11 235 Rice
21 Wilson Chandler F 6-8 230 DePaul
25 Mardy Collins G 6-6 220 Temple
30 Olu Famutimi G 6-4 207 Arkansas
9 Greene Greene G-F 6-7 225 Colorado State
5 Randolph Morris C-F 6-11 260 Kentucky
35 Demetris Nichols G-F 6-8 216 Syracuse
44 Dylan Page F 6-9 240 Wisc.-Milwaukee
4 Nate Robinson G 5-9 180 Washington
17 Chester Simmons G 6-5 200 Washington
6 Kelvin Torbert G 6-4 210 Michigan State
8 Roderick Wilmont G 6-4 203 Indiana
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
74 comments
2 days ago