New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hillary "Donkey" Duff Taunts BX With Her Painted On Jeans
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake does what this whole generation should do and tats Wayne on his ..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie sees himself as Kobe type player but certain ppl believe he's more M..
107 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #7961
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,381 | Props total: 1154 1154
Sessions + Barron is the bizness
Telfair + a 1st is a silver medal
...hopefully Donnie does something to get us some bench depth
 7 years ago '04        #7962
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Walsh and THE EVIL GENIUS known as David Kahn did speak a couple days back...but who knows

i prefer Telfair a bit more, his expiring is a bigger reason why...plus we know what he's capable of if he gets the playing time in this style
 7 years ago '04        #7963
space
space
Kahn is fiending for Randolph....either can push for a 1st rounder and Telfair or dare we make things right and get Rubio?
 7 years ago '06        #7964
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Kahn is fiending for Randolph....either can push for a 1st rounder and Telfair or dare we make things right and get Rubio?
We can end the Rubio talk here and now...it's not going to happen, nor should it at this point. Felton has been more than adequate and truly embodies NY Knicks basketball. The Rubio ship has sailed.

I'd much rather Ridnour than Bassy, but until the Melo situation plays out, we can't take on the additional salary. Bassy could be a nice fit here off the bench. We'd be filling a glaring need (backup point) and getting a 1st Rounder which would be neccesary to complete any AR deal. Where do we sign?

I'd hope to expand the deal and grab Corey Brewer to give us additional depth off the bench.
 7 years ago '04        #7965
Jae_Hood_354 121 heat pts121
space
space
$8,086 | Props total: 2453 2453

•This will be the first of four Knicks-Magic games this season, but it is not the first on the schedule. The game scheduled at Madison Square Garden for Nov. 2 was postponed when debris fell into the arena overnight during a cleaning operation. That game has been rescheduled for March 28 in New York, giving the Magic and Knicks three games against each other that month.

•Four Knicks have started every game including rookie guard Landry Fields, who has to be considered the steal of the NBA Draft as the season approaches its midway point. Landry ranks fourth among rookie scorers (10.3), third in rebounding (7.6) and shooting (.515) and seventh in a.ssists (1.9). “He just didn’t really fit a position,” coach Mike D’Antoni said in attempting to explain why the 6-foot-7 Fields slipped to the second round. “We liked a couple things and we had the 39th pick and we got lucky.”
 7 years ago '06        #7966
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Since we've inserted Chandler into the Starting Lineup, we've lost that punch off the bench. Everytime Amar'e or Felton come out the game, we lose our leads or put ourselves in a deeper hole when losing.

As long as we don't have a point to facilitate the offense when Felton leaves the game, Gallo needs to start coming off the bench to help the 2nd unit!

Gallo has shown that he can be a solid distributor with the ball in his hands. Coming off the bench as the "Point Foward" allows TD to "Do What TD Do" and focus more on scoring the rock, rather than be asked to do something he's inept at doing.

Gallo is a rhythm player, which is why he is so streaky. He needs the touches to get himself involved. If he's not willing to be a.ssertive and standout with our Starting 5, he HAS to be sent to the bench to get that confidence back. Being the main option off the bench and having the ball in his hands to create gives him the touches and shots that he needs.

Taking Gallo out of the Starting Lineup means inserting Turiaf into his place. I completely understand the mismatch opportunities MDA has when playing Amar'e at Center, but having to play both sides of the ball...once he gets in foul trouble, we're f**ked.

[Felton-Fields-Chandler-Stoudemire-Turiaf] with [TD-Gallo-S.Williams-Mozgov] off the bench.
 7 years ago '07        #7967
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
Any news on Gallo's injury?
 7 years ago '06        #7968
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Any news on Gallo's injury?
They're saying it's a Grade 1 Sprain. He was able to walk and put pressure on it himself and he told Tina Cervasio after the game that he think's he can play in the next game but he's not sure since he's still got the adrenaline going. He's going to have the MRI tomorrow for further analysis.

These Grade 1 Sprains tend to sit out a player for 2 weeks. Hopefully it doesn't linger and I'll be able to see him play in Portland on the 11th.
 7 years ago '04        #7969
space
space
Sacramento made Omri Casspi available and the Knicks are interested and I hope we can somehow land him without giving up something important, wanted this dude on the team since the draft
 7 years ago '04        #7970
space
space
The c*ck is expected to be out from 2-3 weeks....Randolph HAS to get some burn to atleast increase some stock
 7 years ago '04        #7971
space
space
David Aldridge reports that, according to a source, Carmelo Anthony reiterated to the Nuggets last week that he has no intention of accepting their offer of a contract extension.

Previous reports indicate that Denver is very likely to trade Anthony if he does not sign the extension by the February deadline.
 7 years ago '04        #7972
space
space
The Knicks are still active in trade talks as they look to upgrade their depth at point guard and center.

New York's schedule will get very tough in the coming week. They'll host San Antonio before a four-game road trip out on the West Coast.

"I'm active," Knicks president Donnie Walsh told ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan. "I'm talking to people to kind of find out what's out there. It's not like we're shopping or anything; we just want to see what's available. In my mind the team is getting more defined, so it's not like you're out there not quite sure of what you want. It's a little more defined as to what we need.

"[It's] not just bigs. We're looking at a couple positions to see if we can make ourselves better. But also, whoever we're looking at has to be good enough to play now. This isn't a future thing."
 01-04-2011, 12:41 AM         #7973
jhogan817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 7 years ago '06        #7974
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,699 | Props total: 4758 4758

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7975
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]

WC was wet!

Statement win for us, going west and starting off with this victory. Hopefully this momentum carries over.
 7 years ago '07        #7976
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338

7 years ago '06        #7977
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
I'll be sitting 2nd row courtside Tuesday Night in Portland. f**kin' stoked!
 7 years ago '06        #7978
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Portland was awesome last night, though I did have to drive 3hrs back to Seattle which took me 5 because of the snow.

Talked to Alan Hahn during shootaround. I know he's taken his heat here, but to be honest...I didn't see Isola sitting on the Knicks bench during shootaround. Chatted it up about the Melo situation, seeing if he had any updates. He was really chill, very approachable.

The best was my high 5 from Tina, she's thicker in person...what a hottie! I confessed my love and told her not to tell my woman.

Speaking of the lil lady...It was great to see that the last 2 Knicks left working on their game after shootaround was none other than Ray Felton and Amar'e. I went to take a pic of STAT but my damn battery went dead. I was so pissed! My girl told me she charged the battery, little did I know she was talking about our **** Coolpix. STAT gave me the "SMH" look, what an amateur.

When I was talking with Hahn, another fan was talking about CP3 in 2012 and if we'd be able to land him somehow. Raymond Felton walked by us right as he said that. I looked right at Ray and said "Who needs CP3, Felton's been a godsend", he looked over and gave me some dap while he was signing some autographs.

Game was awesome, Portland has some great basketball fans. Everyone was so nice and the arena was amazing. Much more compact than MSG, it got pretty loud at times.

After the game, my boy who I met up with met Amar'e walking to the tunnel after doing the postgame show. He stopped to sign autographs for the Knicks fans and gave him a pound (he was so excited...haha). He took some video and has some pics, I'll post them up when he emails them to me.

Just an overall great time, just pissed my battery wasn't charged. Wanted to take some nice pics in Portland, sweet little spot. Will definitely go back to catch another game there this year.
 7 years ago '07        #7979
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,381 | Props total: 1154 1154
good s**t drunk... i think all the knicks fans (cept r burgundy) know what it is with ray ray... u may have inspired him to the 14 dimes, no to's nite
 7 years ago '04        #7980
space
space
- supposedly we have a deal locked for a 1st round pick in Randolph to Minnesota (most likely, Telfair)

- the reason why i prefer we SIGN instead of TRADE for Melo, is the real possibility of having to give up 2 of these guys, Chandler, Gallo and Landry

- DeAndre Jordan & Marc Gasol are two guys that NY will try and get next season for the Center position
Home      

most viewed right now
Boyfriend watches girlfriend with yoga instructor! (gone wrong!)
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Tasha from Insecure
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She thicc in the right places
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Liev Schreiber Took His Son to Comic-Con Dressed as Harley Qu..
105 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
259 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brooklyn Gang Life Was gRiMeY
28 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Are You Cool With Captain Marvel Being The Most Powerful Hero In The MCU?
109 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
124 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy