New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #7941
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
6 6 6
 6 years ago '04        #7942
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 1189 1189
hopefully friday with be our 7th in a row
 6 years ago '04        #7943
space
space
facebook.com/nyknicks for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the Knicks/Heat game
 12-09-2010, 07:53 AM         #7944
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't get to really watch the games like that but i listen to it on the radio, we're doing real good right now. they said stat couldnt do it without nash... well no need to even touch that subject but its good to see the real fans are still in here.. WHADDUP!
 6 years ago '04        #7945
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 1189 1189
another road win :)
 6 years ago '04        #7946
eldorado36 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
Check out my knicks blog..
 6 years ago '04        #7947
space
space
OJ Mayo for Rautins & Azubuike is being talked about
 6 years ago '07        #7948
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
OJ Mayo for Rautins & Azubuike is being talked about
why would memphis do this?
 6 years ago '04        #7949
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
why would memphis do this?
from what i hear, Mayo wants some money (which is understandable since Gay is making superstar money) and Grizzlies are not willing to give him more...has another year on his contract, not sure if that'll change IF he comes here so thats why im a.ssuming we're just getting him to package him to Denver...most likely it'll be, Curry, Mayo and maybe 1 of the picks from Houston (Randolph is rumored to be headed to Houston for at least 1 pick)
 6 years ago '07        #7950
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 Born_Loser said:
from what i hear, Mayo wants some money (which is understandable since Gay is making superstar money) and Grizzlies are not willing to give him more...has another year on his contract, not sure if that'll change IF he comes here so thats why im a.ssuming we're just getting him to package him to Denver...most likely it'll be, Curry, Mayo and maybe 1 of the picks from Houston (Randolph is rumored to be headed to Houston for at least 1 pick)
plus Xavier Henry just took his starting spot... Mayo had a good game tonite (13 pts in 17 min) but damn, I'll take him for a one yr rental if that means we can package him for Melo or keep him thru next yr... hope he wouldn't see our system as a green light for chucking. Don't necessarily need another Crawford or (worse) Harrington
 6 years ago '04        #7951
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
plus Xavier Henry just took his starting spot... Mayo had a good game tonite (13 pts in 17 min) but damn, I'll take him for a one yr rental if that means we can package him for Melo or keep him thru next yr... hope he wouldn't see our system as a green light for chucking. Don't necessarily need another Crawford or (worse) Harrington
maybe Mayo could calm down if he's gonna be staying here and not just part of a package in Feb.
 6 years ago '07        #7952
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
I'm sure he would chill a lil bit but we'll see... hope Bill Walker is putting in a good word to Donnie, since they played ball in HS together

And hope he loses the ego and buys into the team concept, not only relying on getting more touches a game. He needs to realize he can fluctuate btwn the #2 scorer (on his hot streaks) and #3-4 scorer (on his not so hot streaks)
 12-12-2010, 01:29 AM         #7953
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Knicks are in talks to trade Anthony Randolph for a first-round pick which can be used to help land Carmelo Anthony in New York.

The team has received calls from several Western Conference teams regarding Randolph. A Knicks source tells Frank Isola that the most compelling discussions have been with the Rockets, with one scenario seeing the Knicks re-acquire the first-round pick they traded to Houston before last year's trade deadline.

The pick could be a critical piece that allows the Knicks to finalize a trade with Denver for Anthony.

Randolph acknowledged to the media Friday that he is aware that "a couple of teams" have expressed interest in trading for him.

"I think that's Donnie decision," Mike D'Antoni said about potential moves. "He's more removed from the situation. Coaches don't have a good perspective on when you need to do it and when you don't need to do it."
 12-12-2010, 01:41 AM         #7954
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Nuggets say forward Carmelo Anthony will be a game-time decision Sunday when they visit the Knicks.

Anthony has missed the last two games with a sore right knee, but he worked out on Saturday and felt he was moving better.

He plans to arrive at Madison Square Garden well before Sunday's game to test the knee again.

Anthony was born in New York and spent the first eight years of his life there. There have been reports that he would prefer to play for the Knicks in the future.
 6 years ago '04        #7955
space
space
NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony has told the Denver Nuggets he will not sign the nearly $65 million contract extension he has been offered unless he is traded to the New York Knicks, a source told ESPN.com on Sunday.

The source, using the most definitive language possible, confirmed what has been widely speculated around the NBA over the past two months as Anthony has been at the center of trade talks involving numerous teams.

And while other franchises might be able to make better offers, Anthony will not agree to sign anywhere long-term unless he is dealt to New York, according to the source, who has been privy to private discussions between Anthony, his representatives and the Nuggets organization.

The source spoke to ESPN.com after Denver's 129-125 loss to New York on Sunday afternoon as the Knicks won their eighth straight game.

Anthony was again coy in discussing his future, but he did move the needle somewhat in making a prediction that the Nuggets will not trade him to a destination that is not on his wish list.

"I don't think so. I don't think that will happen," Anthony said.

Asked why he would make such a definitive statement, Anthony demurred "I don't want to answer that. I don't want to talk about that."

Anthony received a standing ovation from Knicks fans during player introductions after hearing their pleadings on the streets ever since the Nuggets arrived in Manhattan late Friday night.

"Everybody's yelling out the windows: 'Melo we need you in New York.' Of course that feels good when you know someone out there wants you to come and represent their team and represent their city. That's what I took from that," Anthony said.

The New Jersey Nets have been holding out hope that their offer of Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy and two No. 1 draft picks would be the best offer available to the Nuggets, but the news that Anthony will not agree to sign with them long-term effectively knocks them out of the bidding.
 6 years ago '04        #7956
space
space
“Anthony Everybody's yelling out the windows: 'Melo we need you in New York.' Of course that feels good when you know someone out there wants you to come and represent their team and represent their city. That's what I took from that.”

-- Carmelo Anthony
 6 years ago '04        #7957
space
space
Knicks trying to holla at Minnesota C-Blockers for either Telfair or Ridnour to be Felton's backup
 6 years ago '04        #7958
space
space
let's go, it's December 15th....now we can start moving unneeded pieces like Roger Mason
 6 years ago '04        #7959
space
space
if Randolph to Houston is a no-go, don't be shocked to hear they try and trade Randolph to PHX for Earl Clark
 6 years ago '04        #7960
space
space
Orlando, in need of a backup Center now have called to see about a possible Duhon (since we need a backup PG) for Turiaf trade....doubt it'll happen though
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago